The IT security experts have determined that Livefeedlab.com is a webpage which uses social engineering to lure users into subscribing to spam notifications that go directly to the desktop or the browser. This website asks you to click on the ‘Allow’ to watch a video, access the content of the webpage, connect to the Internet, download a file, enable Flash Player, and so on.
Once you click the ‘Allow’, then your web browser will be configured to show popup advertisements in the lower right corner of the desktop. The browser notification spam will essentially be ads for ‘free’ online games, fake prizes scams, dubious web-browser extensions, adult webpages, and adware bundles as shown on the screen below.
In order to unsubscribe from Livefeedlab.com spam notifications open your web-browser’s settings and perform the Livefeedlab.com removal instructions below. Once you remove Livefeedlab.com subscription, the spam notifications will no longer appear on the screen.
|Name||Livefeedlab.com pop up|
|Type||spam notifications ads, pop-up virus, pop-up ads, popups|
|Distribution||malicious pop up ads, social engineering attack, adware, PUPs|
|Removal||Livefeedlab.com removal guide|
How does your PC system get infected with Livefeedlab.com pop-ups
Computer security researchers have determined that users are redirected to Livefeedlab.com by adware or from misleading advertisements. Adware is not a harmful program such as trojan or other malware, but its presence can bring constant pop-up windows and/or unwanted adverts. Actually authors of adware is associated with some third-party ad networks and by displaying adverts to users they earn revenue for yourself. These adverts not only bother your browsing experience but also reroute you to malicious web-sites.
Instructions that is shown below, will help you to clean your PC system from the adware as well as remove Livefeedlab.com pop up advertisements from the Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox and other web browsers.
How to remove Livefeedlab.com ads from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
If you have consistent pop ups or unwanted advertisements, slow personal computer, crashing PC problems, you are in need of adware removal assistance. The few simple steps below will guide you forward to get Livefeedlab.com pop-up advertisements removed and will help you get your computer operating at peak capacity again.
To remove Livefeedlab.com pop ups, complete the steps below:
- Manual Livefeedlab.com pop up ads removal
- Removing the Livefeedlab.com, check the list of installed programs first
- Remove Livefeedlab.com notifications from web-browsers
- Delete Livefeedlab.com from Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
- Remove Livefeedlab.com advertisements from Google Chrome
- Remove Livefeedlab.com pop-ups from Internet Explorer
- Automatic Removal of Livefeedlab.com ads
- Block Livefeedlab.com and other annoying webpages
- To sum up
Manual Livefeedlab.com pop up ads removal
First try to remove Livefeedlab.com ads manually; to do this, follow the steps below. Of course, manual removal of adware requires more time and may not be suitable for those who are poorly versed in system settings. In this case, we advise that you scroll down to the section that describes how to remove Livefeedlab.com ads using free utilities.
Removing the Livefeedlab.com, check the list of installed programs first
First method for manual adware removal is to go into the MS Windows “Control Panel”, then “Uninstall a program” console. Take a look at the list of applications on your personal computer and see if there are any questionable and unknown applications. If you see any, you need to remove them. Of course, before doing so, you can do an Internet search to find details on the application. If it is a potentially unwanted program, adware or malware, you will likely find information that says so.
|Windows 7||Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Mac OS|
Remove Livefeedlab.com notifications from web-browsers
If you’ve allowed the Livefeedlab.com spam notifications, you might notice that this web site sending requests, and it can become annoying. To better control your PC system, here’s how to remove Livefeedlab.com browser notification spam from your browser.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, expand the Google Chrome menu.
- In the menu go to ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’ settings.
- When the drop-down menu appears, tap ‘Settings’. Scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Go to Notifications settings.
- Click ‘three dots’ button on the right hand side of Livefeedlab.com site or other suspicious URL and click ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the browser which displays Livefeedlab.com push notifications advertisements.
- In the opened window, locate Livefeedlab.com, other rogue notifications and set the toggle button to ‘OFF’ on them one-by-one.
- Click on ‘three bars’ button at the top right hand corner.
- Choose ‘Options’ and click on ‘Privacy & Security’ on the left hand side of the Firefox.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ and then to ‘Settings’ next to ‘Notifications’.
- Locate sites you down’t want to see notifications from (for example, Livefeedlab.com), click on drop-down menu next to each and select ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the right upper corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down, find and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Website permissions’ section click ‘Manage permissions’.
- Click the switch under the Livefeedlab.com so that it turns off.
- Click the Gear button on the top right corner of the browser.
- Go to ‘Internet Options’ in the menu.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and click ‘Settings under ‘Pop-up Blocker’ section.
- Select the Livefeedlab.com and other suspicious sites under and delete them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- Click ‘Safari’ button on the top left hand corner of the window and select ‘Preferences’.
- Select the ‘Websites’ tab and then select ‘Notifications’ section on the left panel.
- Find the Livefeedlab.com domain and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Delete Livefeedlab.com from Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
If the Mozilla Firefox web-browser is re-directed to Livefeedlab.com and you want to recover the Mozilla Firefox settings back to their default values, then you should follow the steps below. However, your themes, bookmarks, history, passwords, and web form auto-fill information will not be deleted.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as shown in the following example.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, press “Refresh Firefox” button as shown on the screen below.
Follow the onscreen procedure to return your Mozilla Firefox internet browser settings to their original state.
Remove Livefeedlab.com advertisements from Google Chrome
Annoying Livefeedlab.com popup ads or other symptom of having adware in your web-browser is a good reason to reset Google Chrome. This is an easy method to restore the Chrome settings and not lose any important information.
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Google Chrome main menu again, press to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, like the one below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Remove Livefeedlab.com pop-ups from Internet Explorer
By resetting IE browser you return your web-browser settings to its default state. This is good initial when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware which cause unwanted Livefeedlab.com popups.
First, start the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as displayed in the following example.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The IE will open the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window like the one below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
Automatic Removal of Livefeedlab.com ads
If you’re not expert at computer technology, then we suggest to use free removal tools listed below to remove Livefeedlab.com popup advertisements for good. The automatic way is highly recommended. It has less steps and easier to implement than the manual method. Moreover, it lower risk of system damage. So, the automatic Livefeedlab.com removal is a better option.
Run Zemana Anti Malware to remove Livefeedlab.com popups
Zemana Anti-Malware is a free utility that performs a scan of your computer and displays if there are existing adware, browser hijackers, viruses, worms, spyware, trojans and other malware residing on your personal computer. If malicious software is detected, Zemana Free can automatically remove it. Zemana does not conflict with other anti malware and antivirus applications installed on your computer.
Now you can install and run Zemana Free to delete Livefeedlab.com pop-up advertisements from your internet browser by following the steps below:
Click the link below to download Zemana installer called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup on your computer. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Start the installer after it has been downloaded successfully and then follow the prompts to setup this tool on your device.
During install you can change some settings, but we recommend you don’t make any changes to default settings.
When installation is complete, this malware removal tool will automatically run and update itself. You will see its main window as shown on the screen below.
Now click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware software responsible for Livefeedlab.com advertisements. Depending on your computer, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour.
After Zemana has finished scanning, Zemana AntiMalware will open a screen that contains a list of malicious software that has been detected. In order to remove all threats, simply click “Next” button.
The Zemana Free will remove adware responsible for Livefeedlab.com popups. After finished, you can be prompted to reboot your PC to make the change take effect.
Remove Livefeedlab.com ads and harmful extensions with Hitman Pro
All-in-all, HitmanPro is a fantastic tool to clean your computer from any unwanted applications like adware software that causes Livefeedlab.com advertisements. The Hitman Pro is portable program that meaning, you do not need to install it to use it. Hitman Pro is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows operating system from Microsoft Windows XP to Windows 10. Both 64-bit and 32-bit systems are supported.
Visit the following page to download the latest version of Hitman Pro for Windows. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and use HitmanPro on your computer. Once started, click “Next” button . Hitman Pro program will scan through the whole PC system for the adware software that causes multiple unwanted pop-ups. Depending on your device, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the Hitman Pro is checking, you can see count of objects it has identified either as being malware..
Once the scan is done, HitmanPro will open a list of all threats found by the scan.
All detected threats will be marked. You can delete them all by simply click Next button.
It will show a prompt, press the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malicious software found.
How to delete Livefeedlab.com with MalwareBytes Anti Malware
We recommend using the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM). You may download and install MalwareBytes Free to detect adware and thereby delete Livefeedlab.com advertisements from your browsers. When installed and updated, this free malware remover automatically scans for and removes all threats present on the PC system.
- First, click the link below, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of MalwareBytes Anti Malware.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will open the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once downloading is finished, please close all apps and open windows on your personal computer. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBSetup.
- This will run the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) onto your device. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Free will open and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button for scanning your personal computer for the adware software that causes Livefeedlab.com ads. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient. When a malicious software, adware or PUPs are detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is done.
- When MalwareBytes Anti Malware has completed scanning, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will display a screen that contains a list of malicious software that has been found.
- Review the results once the utility has done the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click the “Quarantine” button. After finished, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Block Livefeedlab.com and other annoying webpages
Run ad-blocking program such as AdGuard in order to block ads, malvertisements, pop-ups and online trackers, avoid having to install harmful and adware browser plug-ins and add-ons which affect your PC performance and impact your computer security. Browse the Internet anonymously and stay safe online!
Visit the following page to download the latest version of AdGuard for MS Windows. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as on the image below.
Follow the prompts. When the setup is finished, you will see a window as displayed below.
You can press “Skip” to close the setup application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block Livefeedlab.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your computer should be free of the adware related to the Livefeedlab.com advertisements. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted pop ups and annoying malicious websites) and Zemana (to periodically scan your PC system for new malware, browser hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, malicious applications and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to get rid of Livefeedlab.com ads from your web-browser, then ask for help here.