What is Nipwaghue.com?
There are many scam web-sites on the Internet and Nipwaghue.com is one of them. It is a web-site that misleads unsuspecting users into subscribing to browser notification spam. Although push notifications cannot harm users directly, scammers use them to display intrusive advertisements, promote fake software, and encourage users to visit unsafe web sites.
Nipwaghue.com claims that you need to subscribe to its notifications in order to watch a video, connect to the Internet, enable Flash Player, download a file, access the content of the website, and so on. If you click on the ‘Allow’ button, this web-site gets your permission to send notifications in form of pop up ads in the right bottom corner of your screen.
You can remove Nipwaghue.com subscription by going into your browser’s settings and completing the simple steps below. Once you disable Nipwaghue.com notifications from your web-browser settings, you won’t receive any unwanted ads in the lower right corner of your desktop or notification center.
|Name||Nipwaghue.com pop up|
|Type||browser notification spam, spam push notifications, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||malicious popup ads, potentially unwanted apps, adware, social engineering attack|
|Removal||Nipwaghue.com removal guide|
How does your computer get infected with Nipwaghue.com popups
These Nipwaghue.com pop ups are caused by misleading ads on the web-sites you visit or adware. Adware is type of malware that displays unwanted ads on a device, redirects search requests to advertising web pages and collects sensitive info for marketing purposes. Adware can display banner ads, full-screen advertisements, pop ups, videos, or other varieties of online advertising. Adware can attack your PC’s browsers like the Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Maybe you approve the idea that the ads or pop ups is just a small problem. But these unwanted ads eat PC system resources and slow down your computer performance.
Take a deep breath. Learn everything you should know about Nipwaghue.com pop-ups removal, how to remove adware from your web-browser and PC system. Find the best free adware software and malicious software removal tools here!
How to remove Nipwaghue.com pop up ads from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
There are a simple manual instructions below that will assist you to get rid of Nipwaghue.com pop-ups from your MS Windows PC system. The most effective solution to remove this adware is to perform the manual removal tutorial and then use Zemana, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware or Hitman Pro automatic tools (all are free). The manual method will help to weaken this adware and these malware removal utilities will completely remove Nipwaghue.com popup advertisements and return the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge and Google Chrome settings to default.
To remove Nipwaghue.com pop ups, use the following steps:
- How to delete Nipwaghue.com ads without any software
- Automatic Removal of Nipwaghue.com pop up ads
- Run AdBlocker to block Nipwaghue.com and stay safe online
How to delete Nipwaghue.com ads without any software
The step-by-step instructions developed by our team will help you manually remove Nipwaghue.com pop-ups from the device. If you have little experience in using computers, we suggest that you use the free utilities listed below.
Uninstall potentially unwanted applications using MS Windows Control Panel
Some programs are free only because their setup file contains an adware. This unwanted software generates profit for the makers when it is installed. More often this adware can be removed by simply uninstalling it from the ‘Uninstall a Program’ that is located in Microsoft Windows control panel.
Make sure you have closed all web-browsers and other apps. Next, uninstall any unwanted and suspicious software from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Select “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of apps installed on your computer. Most likely, one of them is the adware which causes the intrusive Nipwaghue.com popups. Choose the dubious application or the program that name is not familiar to you and uninstall it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, select “Uninstall a program”.
Choose the dubious or any unknown software, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to delete this undesired application from your PC system.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an unwanted program, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove Nipwaghue.com notifications from web browsers
If you are in situation where you don’t want to see browser notifications from the Nipwaghue.com web page. In this case, you can turn off web notifications for your internet browser in MS Windows/Mac OS/Android. Find your web-browser in the list below, follow few simple steps to get rid of web-browser permissions to show notifications.
- Click on ‘three dots menu’ button at the top right hand corner of the Chrome window.
- Select ‘Settings’, scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Advanced’.
- At the ‘Privacy and Security’ section click ‘Site settings’.
- Click on ‘Notifications’.
- Click ‘three dots’ button on the right hand side of Nipwaghue.com URL or other rogue notifications and click ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the browser which displays Nipwaghue.com notifications ads.
- In the opened window, find Nipwaghue.com URL, other questionable URLs and set the toggle button to ‘OFF’ on them one-by-one.
- Click the Menu button (three horizontal stripes) on the right upper corner of the browser.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Options’. In the left side select ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section and click the ‘Settings’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Locate Nipwaghue.com site, other dubious URLs, click the drop-down menu and select ‘Block’.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ button.
- Click the More button (three dots) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to ‘Settings’. In the menu on the left go to ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button under ‘Website permissions’.
- Click the switch under the Nipwaghue.com URL and each suspicious URL.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Find the Nipwaghue.com URL and click the ‘Remove’ button to delete the site.
- On the top menu select ‘Safari’, then ‘Preferences’.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Find the Nipwaghue.com site and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Remove Nipwaghue.com pop-up advertisements from Internet Explorer
The IE reset is great if your web-browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your web browser, that installed by an malicious software.
First, open the Internet Explorer. Next, press the button in the form of gear (). It will display the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Remove Nipwaghue.com popups from Chrome
This step will show you how to reset Chrome browser settings to original settings. This can delete Nipwaghue.com advertisements and fix some surfing problems, especially after adware infection. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
First start the Google Chrome. Next, press the button in the form of three horizontal dots ().
It will display the Chrome menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions. Carefully browse through the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the extension signed with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Google Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
Open the Chrome menu once again. Further, click the option named “Settings”.
The internet browser will show the settings screen. Another solution to show the Google Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset” section is visible, as shown on the image below and press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
The Google Chrome will show the confirmation prompt like the one below.
You need to confirm your action, click the “Reset” button. The internet browser will start the procedure of cleaning. Once it’s finished, the web-browser’s settings including startpage, new tab and search provider by default back to the values which have been when the Chrome was first installed on your PC system.
Delete Nipwaghue.com advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Firefox settings are hijacked by the adware software, your browser displays unwanted popup ads, then ‘Reset Firefox’ could solve these problems. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and press the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as displayed on the image below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, click “Refresh Firefox” button as shown in the following example.
Follow the onscreen procedure to return your Firefox browser settings to their default values.
Automatic Removal of Nipwaghue.com pop up ads
Anti Malware software differ from each other by many features such as performance, scheduled scans, automatic updates, virus signature database, technical support, compatibility with other antivirus software and so on. We suggest you use the following free programs: Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM), MalwareBytes Free and HitmanPro. Each of these programs has all of needed features, but most importantly, they can locate the adware and remove Nipwaghue.com popup ads from the Chrome, IE, Edge and Firefox.
How to remove Nipwaghue.com advertisements with Zemana Free
Zemana Anti-Malware is extremely fast and ultra light weight malicious software removal tool. It will help you get rid of Nipwaghue.com popup ads, adware, potentially unwanted apps and other malicious software. This program gives real-time protection that never slow down your device. Zemana Free is designed for experienced and beginner computer users. The interface of this utility is very easy to use, simple and minimalist.
- Download Zemana Free by clicking on the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the downloading process is done, please close all programs and open windows on your PC. Next, launch a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will run the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Free onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana will run and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button . Zemana Free application will scan through the whole PC for the adware related to the Nipwaghue.com popup ads. This process may take quite a while, so please be patient. During the scan Zemana AntiMalware will look for threats exist on your device.
- Once the scan get finished, you may check all threats detected on your PC.
- You may remove threats (move to Quarantine) by simply click the “Next” button. The utility will remove adware that causes Nipwaghue.com pop up ads in your web-browser and move the selected items to the program’s quarantine. Once disinfection is done, you may be prompted to restart the PC system.
- Close the Zemana Free and continue with the next step.
Use HitmanPro to remove Nipwaghue.com pop-ups
Hitman Pro is a free tool which can locate adware software that causes Nipwaghue.com ads in your web browser. It’s not always easy to locate all the junk programs that your PC system might have picked up on the Web. Hitman Pro will detect the adware, hijackers and other malware you need to delete.
- Hitman Pro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it directly to your Microsoft Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After downloading is done, launch the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, press the “Next” for scanning your personal computer for the adware which causes the unwanted Nipwaghue.com pop ups. This task can take some time, so please be patient. While the tool is checking, you may see count of objects and files has already scanned.
- When Hitman Pro is complete scanning your device, the results are displayed in the scan report. In order to remove all threats, simply click “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Remove Nipwaghue.com pop up advertisements with MalwareBytes Free
If you’re still having issues with the Nipwaghue.com pop ups — or just wish to check your computer occasionally for adware and other malware — download MalwareBytes Free. It’s free for home use, and identifies and deletes various unwanted software that attacks your computer or degrades computer performance. MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) can remove adware software, potentially unwanted apps as well as malware, including ransomware and trojans.
- Visit the page linked below to download MalwareBytes Free. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the download is finished, please close all applications and open windows on your PC system. Double-click on the icon that’s called MBSetup.
- This will start the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) will launch and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button . MalwareBytes Free application will scan through the whole computer for the adware which causes popups. Depending on your computer, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) utility is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as being infected by malware.
- When the scan is done, you’ll be shown the list of all found threats on your computer.
- Review the report and then press the “Quarantine” button. Once the task is finished, you may be prompted to restart the PC system.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Run AdBlocker to block Nipwaghue.com and stay safe online
It is also critical to protect your internet browsers from malicious web pages and ads by using an ad-blocker program like AdGuard. Security experts says that it’ll greatly reduce the risk of malware, and potentially save lots of money. Additionally, the AdGuard can also protect your privacy by blocking almost all trackers.
Please go to the following link to download AdGuard. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as on the image below.
Follow the prompts. After the setup is complete, you will see a window as displayed in the following example.
You can press “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your PC, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop unwanted advertisements, block Nipwaghue.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Once you have done the step-by-step guide shown above, your personal computer should be clean from this adware and other malicious software. The Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and Edge will no longer display the Nipwaghue.com pop-ups when you surf the Web. Unfortunately, if the few simple steps does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please create a new question by using the “Ask Question” button in the Questions and Answers. Try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the Nipwaghue.com popup advertisements.