If the Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge constantly redirects to the Redirectal.com then it is a sign that the adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software) get installed on your PC system.
The ad-supported software responsible for redirecting your browser to Redirectal.com web-page, may add a large count of advertisements directly to the web-pages that you visit, creating a sense that the sponsored links have been added by the creators of the page. Moreover, a legal advertising links may be replaced on the fake advertisements, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and malicious software.
Even worse, the adware be able to collect a wide variety of marketing-type data about you (your ip address, what is a web-site you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Web, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
Instructions that is shown below, will help you to clean your computer from the adware as well as get rid of Redirectal.com pop ups from the Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge and other browsers.
Remove Redirectal.com pop-up ads
Fortunately, it is not hard to delete ad-supported software responsible for redirects to Redirectal.com. In the following guidance, we will provide two solutions to clean your system of this ad-supported software. One is the manual removal way and the other is automatic removal way. You can select the solution that best fits you. Please follow the removal guidance below to remove Redirectal.com pop-up ads right now!
To remove Redirectal.com, execute the following steps:
- Manual Redirectal.com ads removal
- How to delete Redirectal.com popup advertisements with free software
- How to block Redirectal.com redirect
- How did you get infected with Redirectal.com popup advertisements
- To sum up
Manual Redirectal.com ads removal
The step-by-step guide will help you remove Redirectal.com redirect. These Redirectal.com removal steps work for the Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Chrome, as well as every version of OS.
Remove Redirectal.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
First, you should try to identify and remove the program that causes the appearance of annoying advertisements or web-browser redirect, using the ‘Uninstall a program’ which is located in the ‘Control panel’.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the Windows logo, and then press Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as shown on the screen below.
Once the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as displayed in the figure below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and select the ‘Control Panel’ at right as on the image below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista) as on the image below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed applications and remove all questionable and unknown applications. We advise to click ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed apps by date. When you’ve found anything suspicious that may be the ad-supported software which causes undesired Redirectal.com pop up advertisements or other potentially unwanted application (PUA), then select this program and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the questionable program blocked from removal, then use Revo Uninstaller Freeware to fully remove it from your PC.
Delete Redirectal.com redirect from Mozilla Firefox
Resetting your Firefox is basic troubleshooting step for any issues with your web browser application, including the redirect to Redirectal.com page. However, your themes, bookmarks, history, passwords, and web form auto-fill information will not be deleted.
First, run the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown on the screen below.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Redirectal.com redirect from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings can allow you solve some problems caused by ad supported software and get rid of Redirectal.com pop-up advertisements from internet browser. This will also disable harmful extensions as well as clear cookies and site data. However, your themes, bookmarks, history, passwords, and web form auto-fill information will not be deleted.
- First, start the Chrome and press the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset settings prompt as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the web-browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Redirectal.com pop-ups from Internet Explorer
The Internet Explorer reset is great if your web browser is hijacked or you have unwanted addo-ons or toolbars on your web browser, which installed by an malware.
First, run the Internet Explorer. Next, press the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as shown on the screen below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The IE will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window like below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your personal computer for the changes to take effect.
How to delete Redirectal.com popup advertisements with free software
Many antivirus companies have created applications that help detect adware and thereby remove Redirectal.com from the Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Edge and Firefox web-browsers. Below is a a few of the free applications you may want to use. Your PC can have a lot of potentially unwanted applications, adware and browser hijackers installed at the same time, so we suggest, if any unwanted or malicious application returns after restarting the computer, then run your personal computer into Safe Mode and use the anti-malware tool again.
Remove Redirectal.com pop-up advertisements with Zemana
You can download and use the Zemana Free for free. This antimalware tool will scan all the MS Windows registry entries and files in your computer along with the system settings and web browser extensions. If it finds any malicious software, adware or malicious add-on that is responsible for browser redirect to the unwanted Redirectal.com website then the Zemana Anti-Malware will get rid of them from your PC system completely.
- Zemana can be downloaded from the following link. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once the download is finished, close all applications and windows on your machine. Open a folder in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is done, click the “Scan” button for scanning your computer for the ad supported software that causes a lot of unwanted Redirectal.com pop up ads. This task can take quite a while, so please be patient. While the Zemana application is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified as threat.
- After that process is done, Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will open a scan report. All detected threats will be marked. You can delete them all by simply click “Next”. Once disinfection is done, you can be prompted to restart your machine.
Scan and free your computer of ad-supported software with HitmanPro
HitmanPro will help delete ad supported software which cause annoying Redirectal.com pop-up ads to appear that slow down your computer. The hijackers, adware and other PUPs slow your internet browser down and try to force you into clicking on suspicious ads and links. Hitman Pro removes the adware and lets you enjoy your machine without Redirectal.com advertisements.
- Visit the following page to download the latest version of Hitman Pro for Microsoft Windows. Save it directly to your Microsoft Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- Once the download is finished, double click the HitmanPro icon. Once this utility is launched, click “Next” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware responsible for redirects to Redirectal.com. This procedure may take some time, so please be patient. While the utility is checking, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned.
- Once Hitman Pro has finished scanning your machine, Hitman Pro will open a list of detected items. Review the report and then press “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to delete all malware found.
How to delete Redirectal.com with Malwarebytes
You can delete Redirectal.com pop ups automatically with a help of Malwarebytes Free. We advise this free malware removal tool because it can easily delete browser hijacker infections, adware, PUPs and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
Visit the following page to download the latest version of MalwareBytes for MS Windows. Save it directly to your Microsoft Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
After the download is finished, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the MalwareBytes Free will try to update itself and when this process is finished, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan for the adware that responsible for the appearance of Redirectal.com popup ads. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your PC system and the speed of your PC. When a threat is detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly. Once you’ve selected what you want to get rid of from your machine press “Quarantine Selected” button.
The MalwareBytes Anti-Malware is a free program that you can use to remove all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malicious software removal tool, we suggest you to read and follow the steps or the video guide below.
How to block Redirectal.com redirect
Use ad blocker program such as AdGuard in order to stop advertisements, malvertisements, pop-ups and online trackers, avoid having to install harmful and adware browser plug-ins and add-ons that affect your computer performance and impact your personal computer security. Surf the Internet anonymously and stay safe online!
Download AdGuard by clicking on the following link. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as displayed on the image below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick guidance like below.
Press “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick instructions that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and block pop up advertisements, web sites such as Redirectal.com, as well as other malicious or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which can be found on your desktop.
How did you get infected with Redirectal.com popup advertisements
In many cases, the adware come bundled with the installation packages from a free hosting and file sharing web-sites. So, install a free applications is a a good chance that you will find a bundled ad supported software. If you don’t know how to avoid it, then use a simple trick. During the installation, select the Custom or Advanced setup method. Next, click ‘Decline’ button and clear all checkboxes on offers that ask you to install additional apps. Moreover, please carefully read Term of use and User agreement before installing any programs or otherwise you can end up with another unwanted application on your PC system like this adware which redirects your internet browser to undesired Redirectal.com web site.
To sum up
Now your computer should be clean of the adware that causes a large amount of intrusive Redirectal.com popup ads. We suggest that you keep Zemana AntiMalware (to periodically scan your machine for new adwares and other malicious software) and AdGuard (to help you block annoying pop up ads and malicious sites). Moreover, to prevent any adware, please stay clear of unknown and third party applications, make sure that your antivirus program, turn on the option to detect potentially unwanted programs.
If you need more help with Redirectal.com pop-ups related issues, go to here.