SDFix is a program written by AndyManchesta that removes big amount trojans, worms, rootkits and other malwares Click here for view a list of files that can be removed.
How to use SDFix.
1. Download SDFix.
Download SDFix and save it to your Desktop.
2. Install SDFix.
Double-click on the SDFix. If a “Security Warning window opens”, click on the Run button.
Follow the prompts.
3. Reboot your computer in to Safe mode.
- Restart your computer.
- After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8.
- Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear.
- Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode.
4. Run SDFix.
- Click Start -> Run.
- Type the following text in type box:
- Press Enter or OK button.
- When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
Questions and answers.
If this error message “The command prompt has been disabled by your administrator. Press any key to continue . . ” is displayed when running SDFix.
Please goto Start Menu > Run > then copy and paste the following line: %systemdrive%\SDFix\apps\swreg IMPORT %systemdrive%\SDFix\apps\Enable_Command_Prompt.reg
Press OK then run SDFix again
If the Command Prompt window flashes on then off again on XP or Windows2000.
Please goto Start Menu > Run > then copy and paste the following line: %systemdrive%\SDFix\apps\FixPath.exe /Q Reboot and then run SDFix again
If SDFix still doesnt run check the %comspec% variable.
Goto Start Menu > Right click My Computer > click properties > click Advanced Click Environment Variables and check that the ComSpec variable points to cmd.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe