Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware, spyware, trojans. It Can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
The interface is plain and simple to use. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan system allows performing a quick scan or a full scan, depending on your needs.
MalwareBytes Anti-malware Features:
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Light speed quick scanning
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Protection Module, requires full (paid) version
- Database updates released daily
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes Anti-Malware performance
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually
- Multi-lingual support
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities
- Command line support for quick scanning
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand
How to use MalwareBytes Anti-malware
- Download and install.
- Perform a system scan.
- Remove infections.
- Questions and answers.
- Video instructions.
1. Download and install.
Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 3, 2015
Open a catalog where you saved it. By default, all programs are stored in the Downloads, which is in your Documents directory. You will see an icon similar to the one below.
Close all programs and windows on your computer. Double-click mbam-setup-x.x.x.xxxx icon to run it and you will see a prompt similar to the figure below.
Click Next to continue with the installation process. Follow the prompts. Do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing click Finish.
2. Perform a system scan
Once the installation is completed, you will see a Malwarebytes Anti-Malware screen like below.
Now, wait a few minutes. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will try to perform an update process. When database has been updated, click to Scan Now. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will start scanning your computer.
3. Remove malware
Once the scan is completed, you will see a report like below.
Make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click Remove Selected button. MalwareBytes Anti-malware will run a removal process. When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
Questions and answers.
1. I cannot download Malwarebytes Anti-malware.
Probably your computer infected with DNSChanger trojan. Read and follow these instructions: How to remove trojan DNSChanger.
2. Malwarebytes Anti-malware won`t install, run or update.
Read following instructions: Malwarebytes won`t install, run or update – How to fix it
3. Got error code 731 (0,9).
Try restarting the computer, it should solve the error.
Your current antispyware software let an infection through ? Then you may want to consider purchasing the FULL version of MalwareBytes Anti-malware to protect your computer in the future. MalwareBytes Anti-malware Full version features scheduled scanning, scheduled updating and highly advanced Real-Time Protection to ensure protection from installation or re-installation of potential threats as you surf the Internet.