What is Browser Inverter Utility
Browser Inverter Utility is supposed to be a program (browser extension) that will improve the browsing experience, but it is an adware. Adware is something that you should be aware of even if you use Google Chrome or other modern internet browser. This is the name given to software that have been developed to display unwanted ads and popup commercials onto your browser screen. The reason for adware’s existence is to generate revenue for its developer.
The worst is, adware can gather and transmit personal info without your knowledge. Adware be able to track information about web pages visited, web-browser and system information, and your personal computer IP address.
If you want to delete adware, you will not succeed, because it is very stubborn. But with the help of the following guidance, you surely can remove Browser Inverter Utility completely from your PC system.
How does Browser Inverter Utility get on your computer
|Name||Browser Inverter Utility|
|Type||adware, potentially unwanted application (PUA), pop up virus, popup ads, pop-ups|
|Removal||Browser Inverter Utility removal guide|
How to remove Browser Inverter Utility (removal guide)
When the adware software gets installed on your device without your knowledge, it is not easy to uninstall. In many cases, there is no Uninstall application which simply uninstall the Browser Inverter Utility adware from your device. So, we recommend using several well-proven free specialized utilities such as Zemana, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) or HitmanPro. But the best way to get rid of adware software will be to perform several manual steps, after that additionally run antimalware tools.
To remove Browser Inverter Utility, execute the steps below:
- How to manually remove Browser Inverter Utility
- Automatic Removal of Browser Inverter Utility
- How to stay safe online
How to manually remove Browser Inverter Utility
In this section of the blog post, we have posted the steps that will help to remove Browser Inverter Utility manually. Although compared to removal tools, this solution loses in time, but you don’t need to download anything on your PC. It will be enough for you to follow the detailed guide with pictures. We tried to describe each step in detail, but if you realized that you might not be able to figure it out, or simply do not want to change the MS Windows and internet browser settings, then it’s better for you to use tools from trusted developers, which are listed below.
Removing the Browser Inverter Utility, check the list of installed programs first
When troubleshooting a PC, one common step is go to Windows Control Panel and uninstall dubious apps. The same approach will be used in the removal of Browser Inverter Utility adware. Please use steps based on your MS Windows version.
|Windows 7||Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Mac OS|
Remove Browser Inverter Utility adware from Microsoft Internet Explorer
The Internet Explorer reset is great if your browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your web browser, that installed by an malicious software.
First, launch the Internet Explorer. Next, press the button in the form of gear (). It will display the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as displayed on the screen below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your computer for the changes to take effect.
Get rid of Browser Inverter Utility adware software from Firefox
This step will allow you get rid of Browser Inverter Utility adware software, third-party toolbars, disable malicious plugins and revert back your default home page, newtab and search engine settings.
First, open the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, click the Help button () as shown in the following example.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the browser adress bar and press Enter. It will show the “Troubleshooting Information” page similar to the one below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will show the confirmation dialog box. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Firefox will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the Browser Inverter Utility adware software. After, it is finished, press the “Finish” button.
Remove Browser Inverter Utility adware from Chrome
If you have adware software problem or the Chrome is running slow, then reset Chrome settings can help you. In the steps below we’ll show you a way to reset your Chrome settings to default values without reinstall. This will also help to remove unwanted ads from your web-browser.
- First start the Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is done, your browser’s start page, new tab page and default search engine will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Automatic Removal of Browser Inverter Utility
Is your MS Windows computer hijacked with adware software? Then do not worry, in the following steps, we’re sharing best malware removal tools that can be used to remove Browser Inverter Utility adware software from the Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome and MS Edge and your PC.
Use Zemana Anti-Malware to remove Browser Inverter Utility adware
Zemana is extremely fast and ultra light weight malware removal utility. It will help you remove Browser Inverter Utility, adware, PUPs and other malware. This program gives real-time protection that never slow down your computer. Zemana is designed for experienced and beginner computer users. The interface of this utility is very easy to use, simple and minimalist.
- First, visit the page linked below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Zemana.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the installation file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana Free setup on your computer.
- Select setup language and click ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply press the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the installation is complete, Zemana will start automatically. Else, if doesn’t then double-click on the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware, let’s see How to use Zemana Free to remove Browser Inverter Utility adware from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM), you will see a window as shown below, just click ‘Scan’ button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana Free scans your personal computer.
- Once the scan is done, Zemana Free will open a scan report. Review the report and then press ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana Anti Malware may require a restart computer in order to complete the Browser Inverter Utility removal procedure.
- If you want to fully delete adware software from your personal computer, then press ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malware, adware software, PUPs and other items and click Delete.
- Restart your computer to complete the adware software removal procedure.
Get rid of Browser Inverter Utility adware and harmful extensions with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro is a free application that designed to remove malware, PUPs, browser hijackers and adware from your computer running Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It will help to identify and get rid of Browser Inverter Utility , including its files, folders and registry keys.
- Download Hitman Pro on your MS Windows Desktop by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After the downloading process is complete, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this tool is started, click “Next” button . Hitman Pro program will scan through the whole computer for the Browser Inverter Utility adware. This task may take quite a while, so please be patient.
- When the scan is done, the results are displayed in the scan report. Next, you need to click “Next” button. Now press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to delete all malware found.
How to get rid of Browser Inverter Utility with MalwareBytes Free
We recommend using the MalwareBytes AntiMalware that are fully clean your PC system of the adware software. The free utility is an advanced malicious software removal application created by (c) Malwarebytes lab. This program uses the world’s most popular antimalware technology. It’s able to help you remove intrusive ads from your web-browsers, potentially unwanted programs, malicious software, browser hijackers, toolbars, ransomware and other security threats from your computer for free.
- Download MalwareBytes AntiMalware by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- After downloading is complete, close all software and windows on your PC. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBsetup.
- Select “Personal computer” option and click Install button. Follow the prompts.
- Once install is done, click the “Scan” button to detect Browser Inverter Utility . Depending on your personal computer, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a malware, adware or potentially unwanted programs are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is done.
- After the scan get completed, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will open a list of all threats detected by the scan. In order to remove all items, simply click “Quarantine”. After finished, you may be prompted to reboot your device.
The following video offers a few simple steps on how to remove browser hijackers, adware and other malicious software with MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM).
How to stay safe online
Use an ad blocker utility like AdGuard will protect you from harmful ads and content. Moreover, you can find that the AdGuard have an option to protect your privacy and block phishing and spam web-pages. Additionally, ad-blocking applications will allow you to avoid unwanted popup ads and unverified links that also a good way to stay safe online.
- Please go to the link below to download the latest version of AdGuard for Microsoft Windows. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once downloading is done, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- When the installation is complete, press “Skip” to close the installation application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you run your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and stop unwanted ads, block malicious and misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Now your PC system should be clean of the Browser Inverter Utility adware. We suggest that you keep Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your computer for new adware softwares and other malware) and AdGuard (to help you block annoying popups and harmful websites). Moreover, to prevent any adware, please stay clear of unknown and third party programs, make sure that your antivirus application, turn on the option to search for PUPs.
If you need more help with Browser Inverter Utility related issues, go to here.