According to cyber security specialists, Caravane-plantes.com is a web-site which lures users to accept push notifications via the web-browser. When you visit the Caravane-plantes.com website that wants to send you spam notifications, you’ll be greeted with a confirmation request that asks whether you want to agree to them or not. Your options will be ‘Block’ and ‘Allow’.
Once you click the ‘Allow’, then you will start seeing unwanted adverts in form of pop ups on the desktop. The devs behind Caravane-plantes.com use these push notifications to bypass protection against pop ups in the web-browser and therefore show lots of unwanted advertisements. These advertisements are used to promote suspicious browser extensions, giveaway scams, fake software, and adult web-sites.
If you’re receiving spam notifications, you can remove Caravane-plantes.com subscription by going into your browser’s settings and following the Caravane-plantes.com removal tutorial below. Once you remove notifications subscription, the Caravane-plantes.com pop ups ads will no longer appear on the desktop.
|Name||Caravane-plantes.com pop up|
|Type||spam notifications ads, pop up ads, pop-ups, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||social engineering attack, adware softwares, malicious pop up advertisements, PUPs|
|Removal||Caravane-plantes.com removal guide|
Where the Caravane-plantes.com popups comes from
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to Caravane-plantes.com from shady ads or by potentially unwanted software and adware. Adware is a type of software that is used as an online promotional utility. It’s developed with the sole purpose to show dozens of pop-up ads, and thus to promote the goods and services in an open web-browser window. Adware can substitute the legitimate advertising banners on misleading or even banners that can offer to visit harmful web-sites.
You probably want to know how to delete adware as well as remove Caravane-plantes.com pop-up ads. In the steps below we will tell you about how to solve your issues.
How to remove Caravane-plantes.com pop-up ads from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
If you have consistent popups or undesired advertisements, slow machine, crashing computer issues, you are in need of adware removal assistance. The guide below will guide you forward to get Caravane-plantes.com ads removed and will allow you get your system operating at peak capacity again.
To remove Caravane-plantes.com pop ups, execute the steps below:
- How to remove Caravane-plantes.com advertisements without any software
- Delete adware software through the Windows Control Panel
- Remove Caravane-plantes.com notifications from web browsers
- Remove Caravane-plantes.com pop up advertisements from Google Chrome
- Remove Caravane-plantes.com advertisements from Internet Explorer
- Remove Caravane-plantes.com from Firefox by resetting web-browser settings
- Automatic Removal of Caravane-plantes.com ads
- Run AdBlocker to block Caravane-plantes.com and stay safe online
- Finish words
How to remove Caravane-plantes.com advertisements without any software
In this section of the article, we have posted the steps that will help to get rid of Caravane-plantes.com pop-up ads manually. Although compared to removal tools, this method loses in time, but you don’t need to download anything on your personal computer. It will be enough for you to follow the detailed instructions with pictures. We tried to describe each step in detail, but if you realized that you might not be able to figure it out, or simply do not want to change the Windows and web browser settings, then it’s better for you to run utilities from trusted developers, which are listed below.
Delete adware software through the Windows Control Panel
In order to remove PUPs such as this adware, open the MS Windows Control Panel and click on “Uninstall a program”. Check the list of installed software. For the ones you do not know, run an Internet search to see if they are adware, hijacker infection or potentially unwanted apps. If yes, uninstall them off. Even if they are just a apps that you do not use, then deleting them off will increase your personal computer start up time and speed dramatically.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, click the Windows button , then press Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, click “Start” and select “Control Panel”.
It will display the Windows Control Panel as displayed in the figure below.
Next, press “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all programs installed on your PC system. Scroll through the all list, and delete any suspicious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed apps, we recommend sort programs by date in the Control panel.
Remove Caravane-plantes.com notifications from web browsers
If you’ve clicked the “Allow” button in the Caravane-plantes.com popup and gave a notification permission, you should remove this notification permission first from your web browser settings. To delete the Caravane-plantes.com permission to send spam notifications to your computer, execute the following steps. These steps are for Windows, Mac and Android.
- Click on ‘three dots menu’ button at the top-right corner of the Google Chrome window.
- Select ‘Settings’. Then, scroll down to the bottom where it says ‘Advanced’.
- At the ‘Privacy and Security’ section click ‘Site settings’.
- Go to Notifications settings.
- Locate the Caravane-plantes.com URL and delete it by clicking the three vertical dots on the right to the site and select ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the web browser which displays Caravane-plantes.com spam notifications ads.
- Find Caravane-plantes.com, other questionable sites and set the toggle button to ‘OFF’ on them one-by-one.
- Click on ‘three bars’ button at the top right hand corner of the Firefox window.
- Go to ‘Options’, and Select ‘Privacy & Security’ on the left side of the window.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ section and click ‘Settings…’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Find Caravane-plantes.com URL, other rogue notifications, click the drop-down menu and select ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the top right hand corner, click the Edge menu button (three dots).
- Scroll down, locate and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Website permissions’ section click ‘Manage permissions’.
- Click the switch below the Caravane-plantes.com and each dubious URL.
- Click ‘Tools’ button in the top right hand corner of the Internet Explorer.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Select the Caravane-plantes.com URL and other questionable URLs under and remove them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- Click ‘Safari’ button on the top-left corner and select ‘Preferences’.
- Select the ‘Websites’ tab and then select ‘Notifications’ section on the left panel.
- Locate the Caravane-plantes.com site and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Remove Caravane-plantes.com pop up advertisements from Google Chrome
Resetting Chrome to default state is helpful in deleting the Caravane-plantes.com ads from your internet browser. This method is always effective to perform if you have difficulty in removing changes caused by adware.
- First start the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this procedure is finished, your web-browser’s search engine by default, newtab and startpage will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Caravane-plantes.com advertisements from Internet Explorer
The Microsoft Internet Explorer reset is great if your internet browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your web-browser, which installed by an malware.
First, start the Microsoft Internet Explorer, press ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as displayed on the screen below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your personal computer for the changes to take effect. It will get rid of adware that causes intrusive Caravane-plantes.com popups, disable malicious and ad-supported internet browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings like search engine, newtab page and startpage to default state.
Remove Caravane-plantes.com from Firefox by resetting web-browser settings
Resetting Mozilla Firefox browser will reset all the settings to their original state and will remove Caravane-plantes.com pop-ups, malicious add-ons and extensions. It will keep your personal information like browsing history, bookmarks, passwords and web form auto-fill data.
First, open the Mozilla Firefox and press button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, click the Help button () as displayed below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the web browser adress bar and press Enter. It will display the “Troubleshooting Information” page like below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will open the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a process to fix your problems that caused by the Caravane-plantes.com adware software. Once, it’s done, click the “Finish” button.
Automatic Removal of Caravane-plantes.com ads
Manual removal is not always as effective as you might think. Often, even the most experienced users can not completely remove adware that causes Caravane-plantes.com pop up ads. So, we advise to scan your system for any remaining harmful components with free adware removal software below.
Remove Caravane-plantes.com pop up ads with Zemana Free
Zemana is a free tool that performs a scan of your machine and displays if there are existing adware, browser hijackers, viruses, worms, spyware, trojans and other malware residing on your computer. If malicious software is found, Zemana Free can automatically remove it. Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) doesn’t conflict with other anti malware and antivirus software installed on your computer.
Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
When the downloading process is complete, close all apps and windows on your computer. Double-click the install file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. If the “User Account Control” prompt pops up as displayed in the figure below, click the “Yes” button.
It will open the “Setup wizard” which will help you install Zemana on your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
Once installation is complete successfully, Zemana Anti Malware will automatically start and you can see its main screen as displayed on the screen below.
Now click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware that causes Caravane-plantes.com advertisements. This procedure may take quite a while, so please be patient. While the Zemana Free utility is scanning, you may see count of objects it has identified as being infected by malicious software.
Once Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) has completed scanning your personal computer, Zemana will display a scan report. Make sure to check mark the items which are unsafe and then click “Next” button. The Zemana AntiMalware will start to remove adware software which causes undesired Caravane-plantes.com popups. When finished, you may be prompted to restart the PC system.
Remove Caravane-plantes.com popups from browsers with Hitman Pro
The HitmanPro utility is free (30 day trial) and easy to use. It can scan and delete malicious software, potentially unwanted applications and adware in MS Edge, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and IE internet browsers and thereby remove all annoying Caravane-plantes.com ads. Hitman Pro is powerful enough to find and delete harmful registry entries and files that are hidden on the PC system.
- Download HitmanPro on your computer by clicking on the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- Once the download is done, run the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, click the “Next” to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware which causes undesired Caravane-plantes.com pop-up ads.
- When finished, you’ll be displayed the list of all detected items on your PC. You may remove items (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Get rid of Caravane-plantes.com popup advertisements with MalwareBytes
If you are still having problems with the Caravane-plantes.com pop-up advertisements — or just wish to check your system occasionally for adware software and other malicious software — download MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM). It is free for home use, and detects and deletes various unwanted programs that attacks your personal computer or degrades PC performance. MalwareBytes can remove adware, PUPs as well as malicious software, including ransomware and trojans.
- Visit the page linked below to download MalwareBytes. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the download is done, please close all software and open windows on your machine. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBSetup.
- This will open the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes will start and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button to begin checking your machine for the adware software which cause pop ups. Depending on your PC, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a malware, adware or potentially unwanted apps are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
- When the scan get finished, it will show the Scan Results.
- Once you have selected what you wish to remove from your machine click the “Quarantine” button. When disinfection is complete, you may be prompted to reboot the PC system.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Run AdBlocker to block Caravane-plantes.com and stay safe online
If you want to get rid of intrusive ads, browser redirections and pop ups, then install an adblocker program such as AdGuard. It can stop Caravane-plantes.com, ads, popups and stop web pages from tracking your online activities when using the IE, Google Chrome, Edge and Firefox. So, if you like surf the Web, but you don’t like intrusive advertisements and want to protect your PC system from harmful web-sites, then the AdGuard is your best choice.
First, please go to the link below, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of AdGuard.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, double-click the downloaded file to launch it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as shown in the figure below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick instructions as on the image below.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick guidance which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you run your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired ads, block Caravane-plantes.com, as well as other harmful or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
Once you’ve finished the steps outlined above, your machine should be free from adware that causes annoying Caravane-plantes.com popups and other malware. The Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer will no longer redirect you to various undesired web-sites such as Caravane-plantes.com. Unfortunately, if the few simple steps does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help here.