What is AllConvertersSearches
AllConvertersSearches is supposed to be a program (browser extension) that will improve the browsing experience, but according to security professionals, this program is adware. Adware is a type of invasive programs — which can affect computers — occasionally reroute your browser to certain webpages so the owners of those sites can get money by showing advertisements to visitors. It’s not a good idea to have installed adware. The reason for this is simple, it doing things you don’t know about. And of course you completely don’t know what will happen when you click anything in the the advertisements.
The worst is, adware can collect a wide variety of marketing-type data about you to get profit. Adware can analyze your surfing, and gain access to your privacy information and, subsequently, can sell it to third party companies. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to delete adware from your computer.
Thus, the adware is quite dangerous. So, we advise you remove it from your system immediately. Follow the tutorial presented below to remove AllConvertersSearches from your computer and Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer.
How does AllConvertersSearches get on your PC
|Type||adware, potentially unwanted application (PUA), popup virus, pop-up ads, pop ups|
|Removal||AllConvertersSearches removal guide|
How to remove AllConvertersSearches from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
As with uninstalling adware software, malicious software or PUPs, there are few steps you can do. We suggest trying them all. If you do only one part of the guide, then it should be run malware removal tool, because it should remove adware and stop any further infection. But to completely delete AllConvertersSearches adware you will have to at least reset your browser settings such as new tab page, start page and search engine by default to default state, disinfect personal computer’s web browsers shortcuts, remove all unwanted and suspicious software, and remove adware with malware removal utilities. Read this manual carefully, bookmark it or open this page on your smartphone, because you may need to shut down your browser or restart your personal computer.
To remove AllConvertersSearches, follow the steps below:
- How to remove AllConvertersSearches without any software
- Automatic Removal of AllConvertersSearches
- How to stay safe online
- To sum up
How to remove AllConvertersSearches without any software
First try to get rid of AllConvertersSearches manually; to do this, follow the steps below. Of course, manual adware software removal requires more time and may not be suitable for those who are poorly versed in computer settings. In this case, we suggest that you scroll down to the section that describes how to remove adware using free tools.
Delete adware through the MS Windows Control Panel
One of the first things to attempt for removal of adware is to check your system installed programs screen and look for unwanted and suspicious apps. If there are any applications you do not recognize or are no longer using, you should delete them. If that doesn’t work, then you may need to use adware removal tool like Zemana Free.
Make sure you have closed all internet browsers and other programs. Next, remove any unrequested and suspicious apps from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Choose “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of applications installed on your computer. Most likely, one of them is the AllConvertersSearches adware software. Select the suspicious program or the program that name is not familiar to you and remove it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in MS Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, select “Uninstall a program”.
Choose the suspicious or any unknown programs, then press “Uninstall/Change” button to uninstall this unwanted program from your PC.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an unwanted program, then press “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove AllConvertersSearches adware from Chrome
If you are getting AllConvertersSearches ads, then you can try to remove it by resetting Chrome to its default state. It will also clear cookies, content and site data, temporary and cached data. Your saved bookmarks, form auto-fill information and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
- First start the Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then press Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as on the image above.
- Next press the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is finished, your browser’s newtab, home page and search provider will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Delete AllConvertersSearches from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Firefox settings are hijacked by the adware, your web-browser displays intrusive popup advertisements, then ‘Reset Firefox’ could solve these problems. Your saved bookmarks, form auto-fill information and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and press the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu like below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, press “Refresh Firefox” button as displayed in the following example.
Follow the onscreen procedure to revert back your Firefox web browser settings to their default values.
Get rid of AllConvertersSearches from Internet Explorer
In order to restore all web-browser search provider, new tab page and start page you need to reset the Microsoft Internet Explorer to the state, which was when the MS Windows was installed on your system.
First, launch the Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will open the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as displayed in the figure below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then press the “Reset” button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Further, press the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button like below.
After the process is finished, click “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and reboot your machine for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your web-browser’s startpage, search engine and new tab page to default state.
Automatic Removal of AllConvertersSearches
Malware removal tools are pretty useful when you think your computer is infected by adware. Below we’ll discover best tools that have the ability to remove adware software and AllConvertersSearches adware from your PC and internet browser.
How to get rid of AllConvertersSearches with Zemana Free
Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) is a free utility that performs a scan of your PC and displays if there are existing adware software, browser hijackers, viruses, worms, spyware, trojans and other malicious software residing on your personal computer. If malware is detected, Zemana can automatically remove it. Zemana Free doesn’t conflict with other anti malware and antivirus programs installed on your machine.
- First, visit the following page, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM).
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the installation file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) setup on your PC.
- Select setup language and click ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply click the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the install is finished, Zemana will launch automatically. Else, if doesn’t then double-click on the Zemana Anti-Malware icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM), let’s see How to use Zemana Free to delete AllConvertersSearches from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM), you’ll see a window as shown below, just click ‘Scan’ button to perform a system scan for the adware software.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana Anti-Malware scans your computer.
- When the scan is complete, the results are displayed in the scan report. When you’re ready, press ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) may require a reboot system in order to complete the AllConvertersSearches adware removal process.
- If you want to completely delete adware from your personal computer, then press ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malware, adware software, potentially unwanted programs and other items and press Delete.
- Reboot your personal computer to complete the adware software removal process.
Use HitmanPro to delete AllConvertersSearches
Hitman Pro is a free portable program that scans your computer for AllConvertersSearches , potentially unwanted software and hijacker infections and helps delete them easily. Moreover, it will also help you remove any malicious browser extensions and add-ons.
- Hitman Pro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- When the downloading process is finished, start the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, press Yes to continue.
- In the Hitman Pro window, click the “Next” . Hitman Pro tool will start scanning the whole PC system to find out the AllConvertersSearches adware software. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. When a threat is found, the count of the security threats will change accordingly.
- When that process is done, Hitman Pro will prepare a list of unwanted software and adware software. All found threats will be marked. You can delete them all by simply click “Next”. Now, press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Remove AllConvertersSearches adware with MalwareBytes Anti Malware
You can remove AllConvertersSearches adware automatically through the use of MalwareBytes. We suggest this free malware removal tool because it can easily delete hijackers, adware, PUPs and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
- Download MalwareBytes on your MS Windows Desktop by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- Once the download is done, close all programs and windows on your PC. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBsetup.
- Select “Personal computer” option and click Install button. Follow the prompts.
- Once setup is finished, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the AllConvertersSearches adware software. A scan may take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the count of files on your machine and the speed of your PC.
- When MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) completes the scan, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will prepare a list of unwanted programs and adware. Review the results once the tool has complete the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click “Quarantine”. Once that process is done, you may be prompted to reboot your PC.
The following video offers a few simple steps on how to remove hijackers, adware software and other malicious software with MalwareBytes Anti Malware.
How to stay safe online
To put it simply, you need to use an adblocker utility (AdGuard, for example). It will block and protect you from malicious web-sites, unwanted advertisements and pop-ups. To be able to do that, the ad-blocker program uses a list of filters. Each filter is a rule that describes a malicious web-page, an advertising content, a banner and others. The adblocker program automatically uses these filters, depending on the web sites you’re visiting.
- First, visit the page linked below, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of AdGuard.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After the download is finished, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the install is complete, press “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your machine, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired ads, block AllConvertersSearches, as well as other malicious or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your computer should be free of the AllConvertersSearches adware. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted pop up advertisements and annoying harmful web pages) and Zemana (to periodically scan your personal computer for new malicious software, hijacker infections and adware software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful apps and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to get rid of AllConvertersSearches ads from your web browser, then ask for help here.