Wepushpush.com is a website that is used to lure users into subscribing to spam notifications. It asks you to press on the ‘Allow’ button in order to to download a file, watch a video, connect to the Internet, enable Flash Player, access the content of the webpage, and so on.
If you click on the ‘Allow’ button, the Wepushpush.com web site starts sending a large number of push notifications on your your desktop. You will see the pop-up ads even when the web browser is closed. The creators of Wepushpush.com use these push notifications to bypass protection against popups in the browser and therefore display tons of unwanted adverts. These advertisements are used to promote questionable web-browser addons, fake prizes scams, fake software, and adult web-pages.
In order to unsubscribe from Wepushpush.com spam notifications open your web-browser’s settings and complete the Wepushpush.com removal guide below. Once you delete Wepushpush.com subscription, the push notifications will no longer display on your screen.
|Type||browser notification spam ads, pop-up virus, pop up advertisements, pop ups|
|Distribution||malicious popup ads, potentially unwanted applications, social engineering attack, adwares|
|Removal||Wepushpush.com removal guide|
How does your PC system get infected with Wepushpush.com popups
Experienced security specialists have determined that users are redirected to Wepushpush.com by adware or from malicious advertisements. Adware software is type of malicious software that can cause problems for your system. It can generate numerous additional pop up, banner, pop-under and in-text link ads flooding on your browser; gather your personal information such as login details, online searches, etc; run in the background and drag down your PC running speed; give more chances for other adware, PUPs even malware to get on your PC.
Many of the free applications out there install internet browser toolbars, hijackers, adware software and potentially unwanted apps along with them without your knowledge. One has to be attentive while installing free software in order to avoid accidentally installing bundled applications. It’s important that you pay attention to the EULA (End User License Agreements) and choose the Custom, Manual or Advanced installation option as it will typically disclose what optional apps will also be installed.
If you want to delete Wepushpush.com popup advertisements, you will not succeed, because the adware is very stubborn. But with the help of the following guide, you surely can remove Wepushpush.com popup advertisements completely from your internet browsers.
How to remove Wepushpush.com ads (removal guidance)
Wepushpush.com pop ups in the Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome can be permanently removed by removing unwanted applications, resetting the web-browser to its default state, and reversing any changes to the computer by malware. Free removal utilities that listed below can assist in deleting adware which shows various pop ups and annoying advertising.
To remove Wepushpush.com pop ups, complete the following steps:
- Manual Wepushpush.com advertisements removal
- Automatic Removal of Wepushpush.com pop ups
- Stop Wepushpush.com popup ads
- Finish words
Manual Wepushpush.com advertisements removal
The most common adware software can be removed manually, without the use of anti-virus or other removal utilities. The manual steps below will help you get rid of Wepushpush.com popup advertisements step by step. Although each of the steps is very simple and does not require special knowledge, but you are not sure that you can complete them, then use the free utilities, a list of which is given below.
Uninstall PUPs through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
When troubleshooting a computer, one common step is go to Windows Control Panel and remove questionable apps. The same approach will be used in the removal of Wepushpush.com pop ups. Please use instructions based on your MS Windows version.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the Windows logo, and then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter like the one below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, press the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category similar to the one below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and choose the ‘Control Panel’ at right as on the image below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista) as shown in the following example.
Carefully browse through the list of installed software and delete all dubious and unknown apps. We suggest to click ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed apps by date. After you have found anything questionable that may be the adware that causes Wepushpush.com advertisements in your web-browser or other potentially unwanted application (PUA), then choose this program and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the suspicious program blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to fully remove it from your PC system.
Remove Wepushpush.com notifications from browsers
If you’re getting browser notification spam from the Wepushpush.com or another annoying webpage, you’ll have previously pressed the ‘Allow’ button. Below we will teach you how to turn them off.
Remove Wepushpush.com advertisements from Google Chrome
Annoying Wepushpush.com advertisements or other symptom of having adware in your internet browser is a good reason to reset Chrome. This is an easy method to restore the Google Chrome settings and not lose any important information.
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, press to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as on the image below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Get rid of Wepushpush.com advertisements from Internet Explorer
If you find that Internet Explorer web-browser settings like home page, search engine by default and newtab had been replaced by adware that causes multiple undesired pop-ups, then you may return your settings, via the reset web-browser procedure.
First, run the IE. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” like the one below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown on the screen below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Remove Wepushpush.com advertisements from Firefox
If the Firefox web browser program is hijacked, then resetting its settings can help. The Reset feature is available on all modern version of Firefox. A reset can fix many issues by restoring Mozilla Firefox settings such as search engine, new tab and start page to their original state. Essential information like bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, cookies, auto-fill data and personal dictionaries will not be removed.
First, open the Mozilla Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will display the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button similar to the one below.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
Automatic Removal of Wepushpush.com pop ups
If you are not expert at computer technology, then we suggest to use free removal tools listed below to remove Wepushpush.com ads for good. The automatic solution is highly recommended. It has less steps and easier to implement than the manual method. Moreover, it lower risk of system damage. So, the automatic Wepushpush.com removal is a better option.
How to delete Wepushpush.com pop-ups with Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM)
Zemana Free is a program which is used for malware, adware, browser hijackers and potentially unwanted applications removal. The program is one of the most efficient antimalware utilities. It helps in malware removal and and defends all other types of security threats. One of the biggest advantages of using Zemana Free is that is easy to use and is free. Also, it constantly keeps updating its virus/malware signatures DB. Let’s see how to install and scan your personal computer with Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) in order to delete Wepushpush.com ads from your PC.
- First, visit the page linked below, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Zemana.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will show the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the download is finished, please close all applications and open windows on your PC system. Next, launch a file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Free onto your system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana AntiMalware will start and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button . Zemana utility will begin scanning the whole computer to find out adware related to the Wepushpush.com pop up advertisements. This task may take quite a while, so please be patient. When a malware, adware or PUPs are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is finished.
- After that process is done, Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) will display a scan report.
- When you are ready, press the “Next” button. The tool will delete adware that causes Wepushpush.com popups. After that process is complete, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the Zemana and continue with the next step.
Delete Wepushpush.com pop-ups from internet browsers with Hitman Pro
HitmanPro is a portable tool that searches for and deletes undesired programs like browser hijackers, adware, toolbars, other web-browser extensions and other malware. It scans your machine for adware software that causes multiple intrusive popups and creates a list of items marked for removal. Hitman Pro will only erase those undesired software that you wish to be removed.
Please go to the following link to download Hitman Pro. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Once downloading is finished, open the file location and double-click the Hitman Pro icon. It will launch the HitmanPro utility. If the User Account Control prompt will ask you want to open the program, click Yes button to continue.
Next, click “Next” to locate adware that causes Wepushpush.com advertisements in your web-browser. A system scan may take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your personal computer. While the Hitman Pro is checking, you can see count of objects it has identified either as being malware.
Once the scan get completed, Hitman Pro will display a list of all threats detected by the scan as shown on the image below.
Make sure all items have ‘checkmark’ and click “Next” button. It will display a prompt, click the “Activate free license” button. The Hitman Pro will remove adware software that cause unwanted Wepushpush.com popups. When that process is finished, the tool may ask you to reboot your PC.
How to remove Wepushpush.com with MalwareBytes Free
You can remove Wepushpush.com ads automatically through the use of MalwareBytes. We recommend this free malware removal tool because it can easily get rid of browser hijacker infections, adware software, PUPs and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
- Installing the MalwareBytes is simple. First you will need to download MalwareBytes Free on your MS Windows Desktop by clicking on the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- Once the download is finished, close all programs and windows on your PC. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBsetup.
- Choose “Personal computer” option and press Install button. Follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click the “Scan” button to begin checking your personal computer for the adware which cause pop-ups. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient. While the utility is scanning, you may see count of objects and files has already scanned.
- Once the scan get finished, MalwareBytes Free will show a screen which contains a list of malware that has been found. In order to remove all items, simply click “Quarantine”. When the cleaning procedure is complete, you may be prompted to restart your system.
The following video offers a few simple steps on how to delete hijacker infections, adware and other malware with MalwareBytes.
Stop Wepushpush.com popup ads
Running an adblocker program such as AdGuard is an effective way to alleviate the risks. Additionally, ad blocker apps will also protect you from malicious ads and web-pages, and, of course, stop redirection chain to Wepushpush.com and similar web-pages.
- Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of AdGuard for Microsoft Windows. Save it on your Windows desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- When the setup is done, click “Skip” to close the install program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Wepushpush.com, as well as other harmful or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that may be found on your desktop.
Now your PC system should be free of the adware which cause pop-ups. We suggest that you keep Zemana Free (to periodically scan your personal computer for new adwares and other malicious software) and AdGuard (to help you stop undesired pop-up advertisements and harmful web sites). Moreover, to prevent any adware software, please stay clear of unknown and third party programs, make sure that your antivirus application, turn on the option to scan for PUPs.
If you need more help with Wepushpush.com advertisements related issues, go to here.