6solo.biz is a website which attempts to fool users into subscribing to browser notification spam to deliver unwanted adverts to the browser. This webpage delivers the message stating that you should click ‘Allow’ button in order to access the content of the web page, enable Flash Player, download a file, connect to the Internet, watch a video, and so on.
If you click on the ‘Allow’ button, the 6solo.biz web-site starts sending tons of browser notification spam on your your desktop. You will see the pop-up adverts even when you are not using the web-browser. Push notifications are originally designed to alert the user of newly published blog posts. Scammers abuse ‘push notifications’ to avoid antivirus software and ad blocker programs by presenting annoying adverts. These ads are displayed in the lower right corner of the screen urges users to play online games, visit dubious web-pages, install browser extensions & so on.
To end this intrusive behavior and get rid of 6solo.biz browser notification spam, you need to change browser settings that got modified by adware. For that, complete the 6solo.biz removal guidance below. Once you remove notifications subscription, the 6solo.biz pop-ups advertisements will no longer appear on the desktop.
|Type||push notifications advertisements, pop-ups, pop up virus, pop-up ads|
|Distribution||adwares, potentially unwanted applications, social engineering attack, misleading pop-up ads|
|Removal||6solo.biz removal guide|
How did you get infected with 6solo.biz pop-ups
These 6solo.biz popups are caused by dubious ads on the websites you visit or adware software. Adware is something which designed in order to provide third-party advertisements to the user without asking his permission. Adware software takes control of browsers and redirects them to unwanted websites such as the 6solo.biz every time you browse the Web. Adware can end up on your personal computer in various methods. In most cases is when you install free software and forget to uncheck the box for the third-party software installation.
Take a deep breath. Learn everything you should know about 6solo.biz popups removal, how to remove adware from your browser and personal computer. Find the best free adware software and malware removal utilities here!
How to remove 6solo.biz popup ads (removal guide)
The following few simple steps will allow you to remove 6solo.biz pop ups from the Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Moreover, the step-by-step guidance below will allow you to delete malicious software, browser hijackers, PUPs and toolbars that your machine may be infected. Please do the guide step by step. If you need assist or have any questions, then ask for our assistance or type a comment below. Certain of the steps will require you to reboot your PC or exit this webpage. So, read this tutorial carefully, then bookmark this page or open it on your smartphone for later reference.
To remove 6solo.biz pop ups, execute the following steps:
- How to remove 6solo.biz pop-up advertisements without any software
- Automatic Removal of 6solo.biz ads
- How to block 6solo.biz
- To sum up
How to remove 6solo.biz pop-up advertisements without any software
First of all, try to remove 6solo.biz popup ads manually; to do this, follow the steps below. Of course, manual adware software removal requires more time and may not be suitable for those who are poorly versed in computer settings. In this case, we recommend that you scroll down to the section that describes how to delete 6solo.biz ads using free utilities.
Remove adware software through the Windows Control Panel
First, you should try to identify and uninstall the application that causes the appearance of annoying advertisements or internet browser redirect, using the ‘Uninstall a program’ which is located in the ‘Control panel’.
Make sure you have closed all internet browsers and other apps. Next, delete any unwanted and suspicious programs from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Choose “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of applications installed on your PC system. Most likely, one of them is the adware software that causes 6solo.biz popups. Select the questionable program or the program that name is not familiar to you and uninstall it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in MS Windows, choose “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, select “Uninstall a program”.
Choose the questionable or any unknown programs, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to delete this unwanted program from your computer.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Choose an undesired application, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove 6solo.biz notifications from internet browsers
If you’ve clicked the “Allow” button in the 6solo.biz pop-up and gave a notification permission, you should delete this notification permission first from your browser settings. To remove the 6solo.biz permission to send spam notifications to your computer, follow the steps below. These steps are for Windows, Apple Mac and Android.
- In the right upper corner of the browser window, click on Google Chrome’s main menu button, represented by three vertical dots.
- Select ‘Settings’, scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Advanced’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Privacy and security’ section, select ‘Site settings’.
- Go to Notifications settings.
- Find the 6solo.biz site and click the three vertical dots button next to it, then click on ‘Remove’.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top right hand corner, find and tap the Google Chrome menu (three dots).
- In the menu tap ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Tap on ‘Site settings’ and then ‘Notifications’. In the opened window, find the 6solo.biz site, other rogue notifications and tap on them one-by-one.
- Tap the ‘Clean & Reset’ button and confirm.
- In the right upper corner of the Firefox window, click on the three bars to expand the Main menu.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Options’. In the left side select ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section and click the ‘Settings’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Locate sites you down’t want to see notifications from (for example, 6solo.biz), click on drop-down menu next to each and select ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the top right corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Click ‘Settings’. Click ‘Advanced’ on the left side of the window.
- In the ‘Website permissions’ section click ‘Manage permissions’.
- Click the switch below the 6solo.biz URL and each questionable URL.
- Click the Gear button on the top right corner of the Internet Explorer.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Select the 6solo.biz site and other dubious URLs under and delete them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- Go to ‘Preferences’ in the Safari menu.
- Select the ‘Websites’ tab and then select ‘Notifications’ section on the left panel.
- Check for 6solo.biz domain, other suspicious sites and apply the ‘Deny’ option for each.
Get rid of 6solo.biz popup advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
By resetting Microsoft Internet Explorer browser you restore your internet browser settings to its default state. This is good initial when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware software that cause popups.
First, open the IE. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as displayed on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Delete 6solo.biz advertisements from Firefox
If the Firefox web browser is re-directed to 6solo.biz and you want to recover the Mozilla Firefox settings back to their original settings, then you should follow the steps below. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
First, run the Mozilla Firefox and press button. It will display the drop-down menu on the right-part of the internet browser. Further, click the Help button () such as the one below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter. It will display the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown in the following example. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will show the confirmation dialog box. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a process to fix your problems that caused by the 6solo.biz adware. Once, it is complete, press the “Finish” button.
Remove 6solo.biz pop up ads from Chrome
This step will show you how to reset Google Chrome browser settings to original state. This can remove 6solo.biz pop-up ads and fix some surfing issues, especially after adware infection. It will save your personal information such as saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
- First launch the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is complete, your browser’s default search engine, homepage and newtab will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Automatic Removal of 6solo.biz ads
Adware software and 6solo.biz popup advertisements can be removed from the internet browser and machine by running full system scan with an anti malware tool. For example, you can run a full system scan with Zemana, MalwareBytes Free and Hitman Pro. It will help you remove components of adware from Windows registry and harmful files from harddisks.
Use Zemana Free to remove 6solo.biz advertisements
Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) is a lightweight utility which designed to run alongside your antivirus software, detecting and removing malicious software, adware and potentially unwanted apps that other programs miss. Zemana AntiMalware is easy to use, fast, does not use many resources and have great detection and removal rates.
Now you can install and run Zemana Free to get rid of 6solo.biz ads from your web-browser by following the steps below:
Click the following link to download Zemana AntiMalware setup file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup on your computer. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Start the installation package after it has been downloaded successfully and then follow the prompts to set up this utility on your PC system.
During installation you can change some settings, but we recommend you don’t make any changes to default settings.
When install is done, this malware removal utility will automatically start and update itself. You will see its main window as shown in the following example.
Now click the “Scan” button for scanning your PC system for the adware related to the 6solo.biz popup ads. This task can take some time, so please be patient. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is complete.
When the scan get completed, Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will open a screen that contains a list of malware that has been detected. Make sure to check mark the threats that are unsafe and then press “Next” button.
The Zemana Free will remove adware that causes annoying 6solo.biz popup ads. Once the process is complete, you can be prompted to restart your PC to make the change take effect.
Remove 6solo.biz advertisements and harmful extensions with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro is a free removal tool that can be downloaded and use to delete adware software that causes multiple intrusive pop-ups, browser hijackers, malware, PUPs, toolbars and other threats from your PC. You can run this utility to search for threats even if you have an antivirus or any other security program.
First, visit the page linked below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Hitman Pro.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
When downloading is finished, open the file location and double-click the Hitman Pro icon. It will launch the Hitman Pro utility. If the User Account Control dialog box will ask you want to run the program, click Yes button to continue.
Next, click “Next” to perform a system scan for the adware that causes multiple undesired pop ups. Depending on your system, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a threat is detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is finished.
After HitmanPro completes the scan, Hitman Pro will show a list of detected threats as shown in the following example.
You may delete items (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next” button. It will open a prompt, press the “Activate free license” button. The Hitman Pro will remove adware that causes multiple intrusive pop ups and move the selected items to the Quarantine. After that process is finished, the utility may ask you to reboot your system.
Remove 6solo.biz pop up ads with MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM)
Trying to remove 6solo.biz popups can become a battle of wills between the adware software infection and you. MalwareBytes Anti Malware can be a powerful ally, removing most of today’s adware software, malware and potentially unwanted apps with ease. Here’s how to use MalwareBytes Anti Malware will help you win.
Installing the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) is simple. First you will need to download MalwareBytes Free by clicking on the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
When downloading is complete, close all software and windows on your PC system. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBSetup like below.
When the installation starts, you’ll see the Setup wizard which will help you setup Malwarebytes on your PC.
Once install is complete, you’ll see window as shown on the image below.
Now press the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that causes multiple annoying pop-ups. This process can take some time, so please be patient. While the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) tool is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
Once that process is done, MalwareBytes will show a scan report. You may remove items (move to Quarantine) by simply press “Quarantine” button.
The Malwarebytes will now remove adware software related to the 6solo.biz pop up ads and move the selected items to the program’s quarantine. When that process is done, you may be prompted to restart your computer.
The following video explains guidance on how to delete browser hijacker, adware and other malicious software with MalwareBytes Free.
How to block 6solo.biz
We recommend to install an ad blocker application which may block 6solo.biz and other undesired web sites. The ad blocker utility such as AdGuard is a application that basically removes advertising from the Internet and blocks access to malicious web sites. Moreover, security experts says that using ad blocking software is necessary to stay safe when surfing the Web.
- Visit the page linked below to download AdGuard. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the install is finished, click “Skip” to close the setup application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC system, AdGuard will run automatically and stop unwanted ads, block 6solo.biz, as well as other harmful or misleading webpages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Once you have complete the instructions above, your computer should be clean from adware which cause undesired 6solo.biz advertisements and other malicious software. The Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge will no longer reroute you to various intrusive web sites similar to 6solo.biz. Unfortunately, if the step-by-step guidance does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help here.