Q. I am getting pop-ups from Lucky-gifts-center.com and cannot figure out how to delete it. My anti-virus does not seem to see it as a threat. If someone has any ideas, please let me know.
A. If you find yourself facing various pop-ups, unwanted adverts or suspicious webpages on your screen, then it means that you accidentally installed adware (sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software) on your PC system. Adware installed without the user’s conscious permission is a form of malicious software. Once adware get installed in your PC system then it start showing undesired ads and pop-ups. In some cases, adware can promote p*rn web sites and adult products.
Does adware steal your confidential data? Adware software be able to gather marketing-type data about you to get profit. Adware can analyze your browsing, and gain access to your user information and, afterwards, can sell it to third party companies. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to get rid of adware from your system.
|Type||adware, PUP (potentially unwanted program), pop up advertisements, pop ups, pop-up virus|
|Removal||Lucky-gifts-center.com removal guide|
How does Adware get on your machine
Don’t panic because we’ve got the solution. Here’s a tutorial on how to remove adware and get rid of unwanted Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-ups from the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge and other web-browsers.
How to remove Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-ups from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
The following tutorial will allow you to remove Lucky-gifts-center.com pop up advertisements from the MS Edge, Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Moreover, the steps below will help you to delete malicious software, hijackers, potentially unwanted apps and toolbars that your PC system may be infected. Please do the instructions step by step. If you need assist or have any questions, then ask for our assistance or type a comment below. Read this manual carefully, bookmark it or open this page on your smartphone, because you may need to close your web browser or reboot your computer.
To remove Lucky-gifts-center.com, use the following steps:
- Manual Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-ups removal
- How to remove Lucky-gifts-center.com popup advertisements with free tools
- Block Lucky-gifts-center.com and other annoying webpages
- To sum up
Manual Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-ups removal
The step-by-step guidance will allow you manually get rid of Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-up advertisements from the system. If you are not good at computers, we recommend that you use the free tools listed below.
Remove adware software through the Windows Control Panel
First of all, check the list of installed programs on your personal computer and uninstall all unknown and recently installed software. If you see an unknown application with incorrect spelling or varying capital letters, it have most likely been installed by malware and you should clean it off first with malicious software removal utility such as Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM).
|Windows 7||Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Mac OS|
Delete Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-up advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
Resetting Firefox browser will reset all the settings to their original settings and will remove Lucky-gifts-center.com popup advertisements, malicious add-ons and extensions. Essential information such as bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, cookies, auto-fill data and personal dictionaries will not be removed.
First, start the Mozilla Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button similar to the one below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Get rid of Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-up advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
The Internet Explorer reset is great if your browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your browser, which installed by an malicious software.
First, open the Microsoft Internet Explorer, click ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as displayed on the screen below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your system for the changes to take effect. It will get rid of adware related to the Lucky-gifts-center.com advertisements, disable malicious and ad-supported internet browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings such as new tab page, start page and search engine to default state.
Remove Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-up ads from Chrome
If you’re getting Lucky-gifts-center.com pop ups, then you can try to remove it by resetting Google Chrome to its original state. It will also clear cookies, content and site data, temporary and cached data. It’ll save your personal information like saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
- First start the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as shown on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this procedure is done, your web-browser’s new tab page, search provider and home page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
How to remove Lucky-gifts-center.com popup advertisements with free tools
If you are an unskilled computer user, then all your attempts to remove Lucky-gifts-center.com redirect by following the manual steps above might result in failure. To find and remove all of the adware related files and registry entries that keep this adware on your system, run free anti malware software such as Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM), MalwareBytes AntiMalware and HitmanPro from our list below.
Automatically get rid of Lucky-gifts-center.com popup ads with Zemana Anti-Malware
Zemana is a malicious software removal utility developed for Microsoft Windows. This utility will help you delete Lucky-gifts-center.com advertisements, various types of malicious software (including hijackers and potentially unwanted software) from your computer. It has simple and user friendly interface. While the Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) does its job, your PC will run smoothly.
- First, visit the following page, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Zemana Free.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the installation file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana Anti Malware installation on your computer.
- Select installation language and press ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply click the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the installation is finished, Zemana AntiMalware will run automatically. Else, if doesn’t then double-click on the Zemana Free icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Free, let’s see How to use Zemana Anti-Malware to remove Lucky-gifts-center.com advertisements from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana Free, you will see a window as shown on the image below, just click ‘Scan’ button for checking your computer for the adware.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) scans your computer.
- When Zemana Anti Malware has completed scanning your computer, Zemana Anti Malware will show you the results. All detected items will be marked. You can remove them all by simply click ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana Anti-Malware may require a restart system in order to complete the Lucky-gifts-center.com redirect removal process.
- If you want to permanently remove adware from your computer, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malware, adware, potentially unwanted programs and other items and press Delete.
- Reboot your computer to complete the adware removal process.
Remove Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-up ads and harmful extensions with HitmanPro
If Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) cannot delete this adware, then we recommends to use the HitmanPro. HitmanPro is a free removal tool for browser hijackers, potentially unwanted applications, toolbars and adware that causes Lucky-gifts-center.com pop ups in your web-browser. It is specially developed to work as a second scanner for your machine.
Visit the following page to download the latest version of HitmanPro for Microsoft Windows. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and use HitmanPro on your PC. Once started, click “Next” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware which causes unwanted Lucky-gifts-center.com pop up ads. Depending on your PC, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a malware, adware software or potentially unwanted software are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. .
After HitmanPro has finished scanning your computer, Hitman Pro will open a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been found.
Next, you need to click Next button.
It will show a dialog box, press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Use MalwareBytes to remove Lucky-gifts-center.com pop ups
We recommend using the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM). You may download and install MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) to find adware and thereby delete Lucky-gifts-center.com pop up advertisements from your web-browsers. When installed and updated, this free malware remover automatically searches for and deletes all threats exist on the system.
MalwareBytes AntiMalware can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
Once downloading is finished, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the MalwareBytes will try to update itself and when this task is complete, press the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware that reroutes your browser to the undesired Lucky-gifts-center.com web page. This procedure may take quite a while, so please be patient. When a malware, adware or potentially unwanted programs are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. All found threats will be marked. You can remove them all by simply press “Quarantine Selected” button.
The MalwareBytes AntiMalware is a free application that you can use to delete all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malicious software removal utility, we suggest you to read and follow the guidance or the video guide below.
Block Lucky-gifts-center.com and other annoying webpages
Run ad blocking application such as AdGuard in order to stop advertisements, malvertisements, pop-ups and online trackers, avoid having to install malicious and adware browser plug-ins and add-ons which affect your system performance and impact your PC system security. Browse the Internet anonymously and stay safe online!
Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you’ll need to download AdGuard on your Windows Desktop by clicking on the link below.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
Once downloading is done, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as on the image below.
Follow the prompts. After the install is done, you will see a window like the one below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop undesired ads, block Lucky-gifts-center.com, as well as other harmful or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your computer should be clean of the adware which causes undesired Lucky-gifts-center.com pop ups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop-up ads and undesired malicious websites) and Zemana (to periodically scan your PC system for new malware, hijackers and adware software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Microsoft Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful software and adware software are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Lucky-gifts-center.com pop-up advertisements from your browser, then ask for help here.