If your homepage has replaced to ‘Search.tliveradiopro.com‘, then most probably that your web browser is infected by an obnoxious unwanted software from the Browser hijackers family. It means that an undesired application has taken over and changed settings of all your typical internet browsers, without your desire or permission. So, if the Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome and IE search engine by default, start page and new tab page has been replaced or your web-browser being re-directed to the website you never intended to visit, then it’s a sign that you need to clean up your computer sooner in order to remove Search.tliveradiopro.com .
When you perform a search via Search.tliveradiopro.com, in addition to search results from Yahoo, Bing or Google Custom Search that provide links to web pages, news articles, images or videos you’ll also be shown lots of annoying ads. The creators of Search.tliveradiopro.com doing this to generate advertising profit from these ads.
As well as unwanted web browser redirects to Search.tliveradiopro.com, the hijacker may gather your Web browsing activity by saving URLs visited, IP addresses, web-browser version and type, cookie information, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and web-pages visited. Such kind of behavior can lead to serious security problems or privacy data theft. This is another reason why the browser hijacker infection that redirects the browser to Search.tliveradiopro.com, is categorized as potentially unwanted application (PUA).
|Type||browser hijacker, search provider hijacker, start page hijacker, toolbar, unwanted new tab, redirect virus|
|Removal||Search.tliveradiopro.com removal guide|
We advise you to remove Search.tliveradiopro.com redirect and free your PC of hijacker as quickly as possible, until the presence of the browser hijacker has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the steps below that will assist you to completely remove Search.tliveradiopro.com redirect, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
How to remove Search.tliveradiopro.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
In the few simple steps below we will have a look at the browser hijacker infection and how to remove Search.tliveradiopro.com from MS Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers for MS Windows OS, natively or by using a few free removal tools. Read it once, after doing so, please bookmark this page (or open it on your smartphone) as you may need to close your internet browser or reboot your computer.
To remove Search.tliveradiopro.com, complete the following steps:
- How to manually delete Search.tliveradiopro.com
- How to delete Search.tliveradiopro.com automatically
- Stop Search.tliveradiopro.com redirect
- How did Search.tliveradiopro.com browser hijacker infection get on your PC system
- To sum up
How to manually delete Search.tliveradiopro.com
To remove Search.tliveradiopro.com hijacker, adware software and other unwanted apps you can try to do so manually. Unfortunately some of the browser hijackers won’t show up in your program list, but some browser hijackers may. In this case, you may be able to remove it through the uninstall function of your computer. You can do this by following the steps below.
Removing the Search.tliveradiopro.com, check the list of installed apps first
First, you should try to identify and remove the program that causes the appearance of intrusive ads or web browser redirect, using the ‘Uninstall a program’ which is located in the ‘Control panel’.
|Windows 7||Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Mac OS|
Remove Search.tliveradiopro.com redirect from web browsers
This step will show you how to remove harmful extensions. This can get rid of Search.tliveradiopro.com and fix some surfing problems, especially after hijacker infection.
|Google Chrome||Mozilla Firefox|
You can also try to delete Search.tliveradiopro.com startpage by reset Chrome settings.
If you are still experiencing problems with Search.tliveradiopro.com home page removal, you need to reset Mozilla Firefox browser.
Another way to get rid of Search.tliveradiopro.com search from Internet Explorer is reset Internet Explorer settings.
How to delete Search.tliveradiopro.com automatically
Anti Malware programs differ from each other by many features like performance, scheduled scans, automatic updates, virus signature database, technical support, compatibility with other antivirus software and so on. We suggest you use the following free applications: Zemana Anti Malware, MalwareBytes and HitmanPro. Each of these programs has all of needed features, but most importantly, they can search for the hijacker infection and remove Search.tliveradiopro.com from the MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Remove Search.tliveradiopro.com startpage with Zemana AntiMalware
If you need a free utility that can easily scan for and remove hijacker infection that cause Search.tliveradiopro.com web page to appear, then use Zemana. This is a very handy application, which is primarily created to quickly scan for and delete adware and malicious software hijacking browsers and modifying their settings.
Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of Zemana for Windows. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
When the download is complete, close all applications and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup as shown below.
When the setup begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will allow you setup Zemana Anti Malware on your PC system.
Once installation is finished, you will see window as displayed on the screen below.
Now click the “Scan” button to find browser hijacker infection responsible for redirecting your web browser to Search.tliveradiopro.com web page. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your machine. When a threat is found, the count of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is finished.
As the scanning ends, you can check all threats detected on your personal computer. Next, you need to press “Next” button.
The Zemana will remove browser hijacker responsible for Search.tliveradiopro.com .
Delete Search.tliveradiopro.com redirect from internet browsers with HitmanPro
All-in-all, HitmanPro is a fantastic tool to clean your PC system from any unwanted software such as browser hijacker that cause Search.tliveradiopro.com web site to appear. The Hitman Pro is portable application that meaning, you do not need to install it to use it. HitmanPro is compatible with all versions of Windows OS from Microsoft Windows XP to Windows 10. Both 64-bit and 32-bit systems are supported.
- HitmanPro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After the downloading process is done, double click the HitmanPro icon. Once this utility is started, click “Next” button to perform a system scan for the hijacker responsible for modifying your web-browser settings to Search.tliveradiopro.com. When a threat is found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
- After the scan get completed, HitmanPro will open a list of detected items. You may remove threats (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to delete all malware found.
Run MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) to get rid of Search.tliveradiopro.com
Manual Search.tliveradiopro.com redirect removal requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the browser hijacker may be not completely removed. We suggest that use the MalwareBytes Free that are fully free your PC of hijacker infection. Moreover, this free application will help you to remove malware, potentially unwanted software, adware software and toolbars that your computer may be infected too.
- Visit the page linked below to download MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM). Save it on your MS Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- After downloading is finished, close all apps and windows on your machine. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once setup is done, click the “Scan Now” button . MalwareBytes application will scan through the whole PC system for the hijacker infection that cause a redirect to Search.tliveradiopro.com web-site. This process can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan get finished, MalwareBytes will display you the results. Make sure to check mark the threats which are unsafe and then press “Quarantine Selected”. Once finished, you can be prompted to reboot your PC system.
The following video offers a steps on how to delete browser hijackers, adware and other malware with MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM).
Stop Search.tliveradiopro.com redirect
Use an ad blocking utility such as AdGuard will protect you from harmful ads and content. Moreover, you may find that the AdGuard have an option to protect your privacy and block phishing and spam webpages. Additionally, adblocker software will allow you to avoid intrusive advertisements and unverified links that also a good way to stay safe online.
- Visit the following page to download AdGuard. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once downloading is done, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Skip” to close the setup application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block Search.tliveradiopro.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that can be found on your desktop.
How did Search.tliveradiopro.com browser hijacker infection get on your PC system
Many apps used to hijack a PC’s web-browser. So, when you installing free applications, carefully read the disclaimers, choose the Custom or Advanced install method to watch for bundled applications that are being installed, because some of the software are adware and PUPs.
To sum up
Now your computer should be free of the hijacker infection that causes internet browsers to show intrusive Search.tliveradiopro.com web site. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted advertisements and annoying harmful webpages) and Zemana (to periodically scan your computer for new malware, hijackers and adware software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Microsoft Windows operating system. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful programs and adware software are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to delete Search.tliveradiopro.com from your web-browser, then ask for help here.