Realvids.pro is a dubious web-page which deceives unsuspecting users into subscribing to spam notifications to deliver unwanted adverts to your desktop. It asks you to click on the ‘Allow’ to access the content of the web page, watch a video, connect to the Internet, enable Flash Player, download a file, confirm that you are 18+, verify that you are not a robot, and so on.
Once you click on the ‘Allow’, the Realvids.pro website starts sending a large number of push notifications on your the desktop. You will see the popup adverts even when the web-browser is closed. The browser notification spam will essentially be advertisements for ‘free’ online games, free gifts scams, questionable internet browser plugins, adult webpages, and fake software as shown in the figure below.
If you’re getting spam notifications, you can delete Realvids.pro subscription by going into your web-browser’s settings and completing the Realvids.pro removal instructions below. Once you delete Realvids.pro subscription, the browser notification spam will no longer show on your screen.
Where the Realvids.pro pop ups comes from
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to Realvids.pro from suspicious ads or by PUPs and adware. Adware is considered by many to be synonymous with ‘malware’. It is a harmful program which serves unwanted ads to computer users. Some examples include popup ads, different offers and deals or unclosable windows. Adware can be installed onto your machine via infected web-pages, when you open email attachments, anytime you download and install freeware.
These days certain free programs authors bundle PUPs or adware software with a view to making some money. These are not free software as install an unwanted apps on to your Windows system. So whenever you install a new free programs that downloaded from the Net, be very careful during setup. Carefully read the EULA (a text with I ACCEPT/I DECLINE button), choose custom or manual installation option, uncheck all bundled programs.
|Type||push notifications advertisements, pop-up virus, pop ups, popup advertisements|
|Distribution||potentially unwanted programs, dubious pop-up advertisements, social engineering attack, adware softwares|
|Removal||Realvids.pro removal guide|
If you are unfortunate have adware or malware running on your machine, you can follow the few simple steps here to remove Realvids.pro popup ads from your internet browser.
How to Remove Realvids.pro ads (removal tutorial)
The answer is right here on this page. We have put together simplicity and efficiency. It will allow you easily to free your system of adware software that causes Realvids.pro pop-up advertisements. Moreover, you can choose manual or automatic removal method. If you’re familiar with the PC system then use manual removal, otherwise use the free anti-malware tool created specifically to remove adware software. Of course, you can combine both methods. Read this manual carefully, bookmark it or open this page on your smartphone, because you may need to exit your internet browser or restart your PC.
To remove Realvids.pro pop ups, use the following steps:
- How to manually remove Realvids.pro
- How to remove Realvids.pro popups automatically
- Run AdBlocker to block Realvids.pro and stay safe online
- Finish words
How to manually remove Realvids.pro
Most common adware may be removed without any antivirus software. The manual adware removal is steps that will teach you how to remove the Realvids.pro pop-ups.
Uninstall PUPs using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
When troubleshooting a PC system, one common step is go to MS Windows Control Panel and remove dubious apps. The same approach will be used in the removal of Realvids.pro advertisements. Please use instructions based on your Microsoft Windows version.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, click “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all programs installed on your personal computer. Scroll through the all list, and remove any questionable and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed programs, we recommend sort apps by date in the Control panel.
Remove Realvids.pro notifications from web browsers
If you’re in situation where you don’t want to see spam notifications from the Realvids.pro web site. In this case, you can turn off web notifications for your internet browser in Windows/Mac/Android. Find your internet browser in the list below, follow step-by-step guidance to remove web-browser permissions to display spam notifications.
- In the right upper corner of the screen, click on Chrome’s main menu button, represented by three vertical dots.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Settings’. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Advanced’.
- At the ‘Privacy and Security’ section click ‘Site settings’.
- Click on ‘Notifications’.
- Locate the Realvids.pro site and click the three vertical dots button next to it, then click on ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the internet browser that shows Realvids.pro spam notifications advertisements.
- Locate Realvids.pro site, other rogue notifications and set the toggle button to ‘OFF’ on them one-by-one.
- Click the Menu button (three bars) on the top right hand corner of the browser.
- Go to ‘Options’, and Select ‘Privacy & Security’ on the left side of the window.
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section and click the ‘Settings’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- In the opened window, locate Realvids.pro site, other suspicious URLs, click the drop-down menu and choose ‘Block’.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ button.
- In the right upper corner, click the Edge menu button (three dots).
- Scroll down to ‘Settings’. In the menu on the left go to ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button below ‘Website permissions’.
- Click the switch under the Realvids.pro URL so that it turns off.
- Click ‘Tools’ button in the top right corner.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Select the Realvids.pro and other questionable sites below and delete them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- On the top menu select ‘Safari’, then ‘Preferences’.
- Select the ‘Websites’ tab and then select ‘Notifications’ section on the left panel.
- Locate the Realvids.pro site and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Delete Realvids.pro advertisements from Microsoft Internet Explorer
If you find that Internet Explorer internet browser settings such as homepage, search engine and new tab page had been modified by adware related to the Realvids.pro pop ups, then you may restore your settings, via the reset web-browser procedure.
First, launch the Internet Explorer, click ) button. Next, press “Internet Options” as displayed in the following example.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your personal computer for the changes to take effect. It will get rid of adware software that causes multiple intrusive pop ups, disable malicious and ad-supported browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings such as search provider, homepage and new tab to default state.
Remove Realvids.pro from Mozilla Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
If Firefox settings are hijacked by the adware, your internet browser shows annoying pop up advertisements, then ‘Reset Firefox’ could solve these problems. It’ll keep your personal information such as browsing history, bookmarks, passwords and web form auto-fill data.
First, launch the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button as displayed on the image below.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Realvids.pro popups from Google Chrome
This step will show you how to reset Google Chrome browser settings to original settings. This can remove Realvids.pro pop up ads and fix some browsing issues, especially after adware infection. It will keep your personal information such as browsing history, bookmarks, passwords and web form auto-fill data.
First open the Google Chrome. Next, press the button in the form of three horizontal dots ().
It will display the Google Chrome menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions. Carefully browse through the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension signed with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
Open the Chrome menu once again. Further, click the option called “Settings”.
The web-browser will display the settings screen. Another solution to display the Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset” section is visible, like the one below and press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
The Chrome will show the confirmation dialog box as shown in the figure below.
You need to confirm your action, click the “Reset” button. The web-browser will start the procedure of cleaning. Once it’s finished, the internet browser’s settings including startpage, new tab and search provider back to the values that have been when the Google Chrome was first installed on your PC system.
How to remove Realvids.pro popups automatically
There are not many good free anti malware programs with high detection ratio. The effectiveness of malicious software removal tools depends on various factors, mostly on how often their virus/malware signatures DB are updated in order to effectively detect modern malicious software, adware software, hijackers and other PUPs. We recommend to use several programs, not just one. These programs that listed below will help you delete all components of the adware software from your disk and Windows registry and thereby delete Realvids.pro advertisements.
Run Zemana Anti-Malware to remove Realvids.pro ads
Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) is an amazing tool to remove Realvids.pro pop ups from the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge and Google Chrome. It also removes malicious software and adware from your personal computer. It improves your system’s performance by removing potentially unwanted apps.
Download Zemana Free from the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
After the download is done, close all applications and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup as on the image below.
When the setup starts, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you setup Zemana Anti Malware on your machine.
Once installation is complete, you will see window like below.
Now click the “Scan” button to scan for adware that causes Realvids.pro popup advertisements in your browser. Depending on your system, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the Zemana tool is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
After the checking is finished, Zemana Free will create a list of unwanted programs and adware. Make sure all items have ‘checkmark’ and press “Next” button.
The Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will delete adware that causes Realvids.pro popups in your web-browser.
Run Hitman Pro to remove Realvids.pro popup advertisements from browser
Hitman Pro is a free tool which can scan for adware which causes undesired Realvids.pro advertisements. It’s not always easy to locate all the junk apps that your PC system might have picked up on the Web. HitmanPro will search for the adware software, browser hijackers and other malware you need to delete.
- HitmanPro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it directly to your Microsoft Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- When downloading is done, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this tool is started, click “Next” button to start checking your computer for the adware that causes Realvids.pro ads. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the count of files on your PC system and the speed of your personal computer. While the Hitman Pro is checking, you may see how many objects it has identified either as being malware.
- When the scan get completed, a list of all items found is created. When you’re ready, click “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
How to remove Realvids.pro with MalwareBytes
If you are having issues with Realvids.pro advertisements removal, then check out MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM). This is a utility that can help clean up your machine and improve your speeds for free. Find out more below.
- First, visit the following page, then press the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM).
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the download is finished, please close all software and open windows on your machine. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes Anti Malware onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes AntiMalware will run and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware that cause undesired Realvids.pro popups. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your personal computer and the speed of your personal computer. While the utility is scanning, you may see how many objects and files has already scanned.
- After MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) completes the scan, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) will display a scan report.
- Once you’ve selected what you want to remove from your personal computer press the “Quarantine Selected” button. After disinfection is complete, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Run AdBlocker to block Realvids.pro and stay safe online
By installing an ad blocking program like AdGuard, you are able to stop Realvids.pro, autoplaying video ads and get rid of a huge count of distracting and intrusive ads on web-sites.
First, please go to the following link, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of AdGuard.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading is complete, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as shown below.
Follow the prompts. After the install is done, you will see a window as displayed on the screen below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block Realvids.pro, as well as other malicious or misleading webpages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that may be found on your desktop.
Once you have complete the guide above, your computer should be clean from this adware software and other malware. The Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Edge will no longer show intrusive Realvids.pro website when you surf the Internet. Unfortunately, if the steps does not help you, then you have caught a new adware software, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please create a new question by using the “Ask Question” button in the Questions and Answers. Try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the intrusive Realvids.pro advertisements.