Streaming.postyourlife.com is a webpage that forces people into registering for its push notifications that go directly to the desktop or the browser. It claims that you need to click ‘Allow’ button in order to watch a video, download a file, connect to the Internet, enable Flash Player, access the content of the web-site, and so on.
Once you clicks on the ‘Allow’ button, the Streaming.postyourlife.com website gets your permission to send push notifications in form of pop up adverts in the right bottom corner of the screen. Push notifications are originally developed to alert the user of recently published news. Cyber criminals abuse ‘push notifications’ to avoid antivirus software and adblocker software by showing intrusive adverts. These ads are displayed in the lower right corner of the screen urges users to play online games, visit questionable websites, install internet browser addons & so on.
To end this intrusive behavior and delete Streaming.postyourlife.com push notifications, you need to modify browser settings that got modified by adware. For that, follow the Streaming.postyourlife.com removal steps below. Once you delete Streaming.postyourlife.com subscription, the spam notifications will no longer display on your desktop.
Where the Streaming.postyourlife.com pop ups comes from
These Streaming.postyourlife.com popups are caused by malicious advertisements on the web pages you visit or adware. Adware is something which you should be aware of even if you use Google Chrome or other modern internet browser. This is the name given to applications that have been developed to display annoying advertisements and popup deals onto your internet browser screen. The reason for adware’s existence is to earn profit for its author.
Most commonly, the free applications installer includes additional apps such as this adware. So, be very careful when you agree to install anything. The best way – is to select a Custom, Advanced or Manual installation method. Here reject all optional applications in which you are unsure or that causes even a slightest suspicion. The main thing you should remember, you don’t need to install any additional apps which you don’t trust!
|Type||browser notification spam ads, popups, popup ads, popup virus|
|Distribution||dubious popup ads, adware softwares, PUPs|
|Removal||Streaming.postyourlife.com removal guide|
Thus, it is clear that the presence of unwanted pop-ups on your computer is not desirable, and you need to clean up your personal computer sooner. Follow the instructions below in order to get rid of Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-up ads.
How to remove Streaming.postyourlife.com pop ups, ads, notifications
Fortunately, it is not hard to remove adware software which causes intrusive Streaming.postyourlife.com ads. In the following steps, we will provide two solutions to free your system of this adware software. One is the manual removal method and the other is automatic removal solution. You can choose the method that best fits you. Please follow the removal guide below to remove Streaming.postyourlife.com advertisements right now!
To remove Streaming.postyourlife.com pop ups, follow the steps below:
- How to manually get rid of Streaming.postyourlife.com
- How to remove Streaming.postyourlife.com popup advertisements automatically
- Stop Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-ups
- To sum up
How to manually get rid of Streaming.postyourlife.com
If you perform exactly the step-by-step guide below you should be able to get rid of the Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-up advertisements from the Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and IE web-browsers.
Delete unwanted or recently installed apps
Some applications are free only because their installer contains an adware. This unwanted software generates money for the developers when it is installed. More often this adware can be removed by simply uninstalling it from the ‘Uninstall a Program’ that is located in MS Windows control panel.
|Windows 7||Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Mac OS|
Remove Streaming.postyourlife.com notifications from internet browsers
If you’ve clicked the “Allow” button in the Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-up and gave notification permission to Streaming.postyourlife.com, you should delete the Streaming.postyourlife.com notification permission first from your web-browser settings.
Remove Streaming.postyourlife.com pop ups from IE
By resetting Internet Explorer internet browser you return your internet browser settings to its default state. This is first when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware that causes annoying Streaming.postyourlife.com popups.
First, run the Internet Explorer, press ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, press Reset button. The IE will display the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and press Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your PC for the changes to take effect. It will remove adware which causes unwanted Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-ups, disable malicious and ad-supported browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings like new tab page, search provider by default and startpage to default state.
Remove Streaming.postyourlife.com popup ads from Mozilla Firefox
If the Firefox web browser is redirected to Streaming.postyourlife.com and you want to restore the Mozilla Firefox settings back to their original settings, then you should follow the step-by-step tutorial below. It will keep your personal information like browsing history, bookmarks, passwords and web form auto-fill data.
First, open the Mozilla Firefox. Next, press the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as displayed below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Streaming.postyourlife.com pop ups from Google Chrome
If you have adware problem or the Chrome is running slow, then reset Google Chrome settings can help you. In the steps below we’ll show you a method to reset your Google Chrome settings to original state without reinstall. This will also allow to remove Streaming.postyourlife.com popups from your internet browser.
- First run the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then press Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this procedure is done, your internet browser’s startpage, newtab and search provider by default will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
How to remove Streaming.postyourlife.com popup advertisements automatically
The simplest solution to delete Streaming.postyourlife.com popups is to run an anti-malware program capable of detecting adware. We suggest try Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) or another free malware remover which listed below. It has excellent detection rate when it comes to adware, browser hijackers and other PUPs.
How to remove Streaming.postyourlife.com advertisements with Zemana Free
Zemana AntiMalware is extremely fast and ultra light weight malicious software removal utility. It will assist you get rid of Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-up ads, adware software, PUPs and other malware. This program gives real-time protection that never slow down your computer. Zemana is made for experienced and beginner computer users. The interface of this tool is very easy to use, simple and minimalist.
Zemana Free can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your MS Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Once downloading is finished, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will try to update itself and when this procedure is complete, click the “Scan” button . Zemana Free program will scan through the whole computer for the adware that causes intrusive Streaming.postyourlife.com advertisements.
While the utility is checking, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned. Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and click “Next” button.
The Zemana will remove adware software that causes Streaming.postyourlife.com popup advertisements and move items to the program’s quarantine.
Get rid of Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-ups and malicious extensions with HitmanPro
Hitman Pro is a free portable application that scans your machine for adware that causes Streaming.postyourlife.com ads in your web browser, PUPs and browser hijackers and allows delete them easily. Moreover, it’ll also help you remove any harmful web browser extensions and add-ons.
- First, please go to the link below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Hitman Pro.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- Once the downloading process is finished, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this utility is opened, click “Next” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware that causes multiple intrusive popups. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the count of files on your machine and the speed of your system. When a malware, adware or potentially unwanted apps are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is complete.
- After that process is complete, Hitman Pro will display a screen that contains a list of malware that has been detected. All detected threats will be marked. You can remove them all by simply click “Next” button. Now press the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to delete all malicious software found.
How to automatically remove Streaming.postyourlife.com with MalwareBytes AntiMalware
If you are still having issues with the Streaming.postyourlife.com advertisements — or just wish to scan your system occasionally for adware and other malware — download MalwareBytes AntiMalware. It’s free for home use, and scans for and removes various undesired programs that attacks your PC system or degrades machine performance. MalwareBytes can delete adware, PUPs as well as malicious software, including ransomware and trojans.
- MalwareBytes Free can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- After downloading is finished, close all programs and windows on your personal computer. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, press the “Scan Now” button for checking your computer for the adware software that causes Streaming.postyourlife.com popup ads. While the MalwareBytes application is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified as threat.
- When the scan get finished, MalwareBytes will open a scan report. Next, you need to click “Quarantine Selected”. After finished, you may be prompted to reboot your machine.
The following video offers a steps on how to get rid of hijackers, adware and other malware with MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM).
Stop Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-ups
To put it simply, you need to use an ad blocker utility (AdGuard, for example). It will stop and protect you from all annoying web pages like Streaming.postyourlife.com, advertisements and popups. To be able to do that, the adblocker program uses a list of filters. Each filter is a rule that describes a malicious web site, an advertising content, a banner and others. The ad blocker application automatically uses these filters, depending on the web-sites you are visiting.
Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you will need to download AdGuard on your system from the link below.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When the downloading process is done, double-click the downloaded file to run it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as displayed in the figure below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick instructions as displayed in the figure below.
Press “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick guidance which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you launch your PC system, AdGuard will run automatically and stop undesired ads, block Streaming.postyourlife.com, as well as other harmful or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your computer should be free of the adware that causes Streaming.postyourlife.com pop ups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted popups and annoying malicious web-sites) and Zemana AntiMalware (to periodically scan your personal computer for new adwares and other malicious software). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Streaming.postyourlife.com pop-ups from the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Edge and Mozilla Firefox, then ask for help here here.