Pushnice.com is a web-site that deceives users into subscribing to spam notifications that go directly to the desktop or the web-browser. It will display the ‘Confirm notifications’ popup that attempts to get you to click the ‘Allow’ button to subscribe to its notifications.
Once you click on the ‘Allow’ button, the Pushnice.com web-site starts sending lots of browser notification spam on your the desktop. You will see the pop up adverts even when your browser is closed. The push notifications will promote ‘free’ online games, fake prizes scams, suspicious web-browser add-ons, adult web-pages, and adware bundles as shown in the figure below.
In order to delete Pushnice.com spam notifications open the web browser’s settings, type ‘Notifications’ in the search, open ‘Notifications’ settings. Find the Pushnice.com, press the three vertical dots on the right (only for Google Chrome), choose ‘Remove’ (‘Block’) or follow the Pushnice.com removal guidance below. Once you remove notifications subscription, the Pushnice.com popups ads will no longer appear on your web-browser.
These Pushnice.com pop ups are caused by malicious advertisements on the web-pages you visit or adware. Adware is a term that originates from ‘ad supported’ software. Most often, ‘adware’ is considered by many to be synonymous with ‘malware’. Its purpose is to generate profit for its owner by presenting unwanted ads to a user while the user is browsing the Net.
|Type||adware software, potentially unwanted application (PUA), pop ups, pop up ads, pop up virus|
|Removal||Pushnice.com removal guide|
If you noticed any of the symptoms mentioned above, we recommend you to complete guidance below to remove the adware and remove Pushnice.com pop-ups from your web browser.
How to remove Pushnice.com pop-ups, ads, notifications (Removal steps)
Pushnice.com pop-up ads in the Mozilla Firefox, IE, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome can be permanently removed by removing undesired applications, resetting the internet browser to its original state, and reversing any changes to the computer by malware. Free removal utilities that listed below can help in uninstalling adware software that shows numerous pop-up windows and unwanted advertising.
To remove Pushnice.com pop ups, follow the steps below:
- Manual Pushnice.com popups removal
- Use free malware removal utilities to fully delete Pushnice.com pop-up ads
- Block Pushnice.com and other undesired websites
- To sum up
Manual Pushnice.com popups removal
To remove Pushnice.com ads, adware and other unwanted applications you can try to do so manually. Unfortunately some of the adware won’t show up in your application list, but some adware software may. In this case, you may be able to remove it via the uninstall function of your PC system. You can do this by completing the steps below.
Remove PUPs using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
The best way to start the PC cleanup is to uninstall unknown and questionable software. Using the Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded applications can clean up the Firefox, MS Edge, Google Chrome and IE from pop up advertisements, hijackers and so on.
Make sure you have closed all internet browsers and other apps. Next, uninstall any unwanted and suspicious applications from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, press the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Select “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of programs installed on your personal computer. Most likely, one of them is the adware responsible for Pushnice.com advertisements. Choose the dubious application or the program that name is not familiar to you and uninstall it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in Microsoft Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, choose “Uninstall a program”.
Choose the questionable or any unknown programs, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to uninstall this unwanted program from your PC.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an undesired program, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove Pushnice.com pop up advertisements from Internet Explorer
The IE reset is great if your web-browser is hijacked or you have unwanted addo-ons or toolbars on your web-browser, that installed by an malware.
First, open the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as displayed on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your personal computer for the changes to take effect.
Remove Pushnice.com pop-ups from Chrome
If your Chrome internet browser is redirected to annoying Pushnice.com web-page, it may be necessary to completely reset your browser program to its default settings.
- First, launch the Google Chrome and press the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset settings dialog box as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the web-browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Pushnice.com pop ups from Mozilla Firefox
If the Firefox settings like home page, new tab page and search provider have been replaced by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
First, open the Mozilla Firefox. Next, press the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Use free malware removal utilities to fully delete Pushnice.com pop-up ads
Best Pushnice.com pop up ads removal tool should search for and remove adware, malicious software, potentially unwanted applications, toolbars, keyloggers, browser hijackers, worms, Trojans, and advertisements generators. The key is locating one with a good reputation and these features. Most quality programs listed below offer a free scan and malicious software removal so you can detect and remove unwanted applications without having to pay.
Remove Pushnice.com popup ads with Zemana
We advise using the Zemana Anti-Malware that are completely clean your personal computer of the adware. The tool is an advanced malicious software removal program designed by (c) Zemana lab. It’s able to help you remove potentially unwanted programs, browser hijacker infections, malicious software, toolbars, ransomware and adware that cause unwanted Pushnice.com pop ups.
- Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the download is done, please close all apps and open windows on your computer. Next, run a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of Zemana onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will open and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware that cause pop ups. Depending on your personal computer, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the utility is checking, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned.
- Once the scan is finished, Zemana will open a list of found threats.
- Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and click the “Next” button. The utility will get rid of adware that causes intrusive Pushnice.com pop up advertisements and add threats to the Quarantine. After the cleaning procedure is done, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Zemana Free and continue with the next step.
Block Pushnice.com and other undesired websites
If you want to remove unwanted advertisements, internet browser redirects and popups, then install an ad blocking program such as AdGuard. It can stop Pushnice.com, advertisements, popups and block websites from tracking your online activities when using the Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge and Chrome. So, if you like browse the Net, but you do not like unwanted advertisements and want to protect your computer from harmful webpages, then the AdGuard is your best choice.
Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of AdGuard for MS Windows. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
Once the downloading process is done, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as shown on the screen below.
Follow the prompts. Once the install is finished, you will see a window as displayed in the figure below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Pushnice.com, as well as other malicious or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which can be found on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your system should be free of the adware software that cause intrusive Pushnice.com pop up ads. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted popups and unwanted harmful web sites) and Zemana AntiMalware (to periodically scan your computer for new malicious software, hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful programs and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to delete Pushnice.com pop-ups from your web-browser, then ask for help here.