If you’ve come across Kendally.com in your search for the perfect Comfy Corset Bra, think again before you click ‘Buy’. The website is riddled with red flags that indicate a scam in progress. The following review will break down these warning signs and provide advice on how to avoid falling for scams like this.
- Red Flags of Kendally.com
- How the Kendally.com Scam works
- What to do if you become a victim of Kendally.com
- Summary table for Kendally.com
- FAQ About the Kendally.com Scam
Red Flags of Kendally.com
Kendally.com exhibits several warning signs that indicate it may be a scam:
- The website offers a whopping 70% off on their Comfy Corset Bra, selling it for only $16.99. This extreme discount raises suspicions, as legitimate companies usually cannot afford to offer such high discounts.
- There’s minimal contact information available. The only provided method of contact is through an email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Legitimate businesses generally offer multiple avenues for customer contact and support.
- The provided phone number (+1 302 751 6800) is out of service and has been found on other known scam websites.
- No information is given about the company behind the website.
- Product images seem to have been taken from other sites and used without credit or permission.
How the Kendally.com Scam works
Scammers use too-good-to-be-true deals to lure unsuspecting shoppers into making a purchase. On Kendally.com, the Comfy Corset Bra is listed with a 70% discount, selling for just $16.99.
Once a purchase is made, the customer may receive a low-quality product, the wrong size, or, in some cases, nothing at all. The limited contact information makes it difficult for the customer to seek assistance or a refund.
What to do if you become a victim of Kendally.com
If you have fallen victim to Kendally.com, take the following steps:
- Contact your bank or credit card company to report the fraudulent transaction and discuss options to dispute it.
- Change your online banking and credit card passwords to prevent further unauthorized charges.
- Report the scam to your local law enforcement agency and submit a report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
- Leave a review or comment on scam alert websites to warn other potential victims.
Summary table for Kendally.com
|Type||Online Scam Shop|
|Damage||Financial Loss, Personal Data Exposure|
|Distribution||Online advertisements, Social Media|
|Tactics||Low Prices, False Claims of Sales, Limited Contact Information|
|Prices||Comfy Corset Bra for $16.99|
|Prevention Tips||Check website legitimacy before making purchases, be cautious of too-good-to-be-true deals|
|Reporting Info||Report to local law enforcement, bank or credit card company, and Federal Trade Commission (FTC)|
Kendally.com is a scam online shop that tries to lure shoppers with an unrealistic discount on a Comfy Corset Bra. This brazen scam leaves victims with low-quality products, the wrong size, or nothing at all. We advise readers to stay vigilant when shopping online, and remember, if an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is.
FAQ About the Kendally.com Scam
How does Kendally.com lure in victims?
Kendally.com lures potential victims with the promise of a 70% discount on a Comfy Corset Bra, which is sold for just $16.99. This heavily discounted price can tempt online shoppers into making a quick purchase without verifying the site’s legitimacy.
Why can’t I contact Kendally.com?
Scam websites like Kendally.com often provide limited contact information to evade accountability. In this case, the only provided contact method is an email address: email@example.com. The provided phone number is out of service and has been associated with other scam websites.
What should I do if I’ve been scammed by Kendally.com?
If you have been scammed by Kendally.com, report the fraudulent transaction to your bank or credit card company, change your online banking and credit card passwords, report the scam to your local law enforcement agency, and submit a report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
How can I protect myself from online scams like Kendally.com?
Always verify the legitimacy of an online shop before making a purchase. Be cautious of unrealistically low prices and lack of contact or company information. Avoid shopping from sites that use generic images without any reviews or customer feedback.