What is Notadslife.com?
Notadslife.com pop-ups are a social engineering attack which is used to deceive you into accepting push notifications via the web-browser. Scammers use push notifications to bypass popup blocker and show a large amount of unwanted adverts. These advertisements are used to promote suspicious internet browser plugins, fake prizes scams, fake downloads, and adult web-pages.
Notadslife.com is a misleading site that states that clicking ‘Allow’ is necessary to access the content of the website, connect to the Internet, watch a video, download a file, enable Flash Player, and so on. If you click on the ‘Allow’ button, this web site gets your permission to send notifications in form of popup advertisements in the right bottom corner of your screen.
|Name||Notadslife.com pop up|
|Type||spam push notifications, browser notification spam, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||misleading pop up ads, social engineering attack, adware, PUPs|
|Removal||Notadslife.com removal guide|
How did you get infected with Notadslife.com pop-ups
Computer security specialists have determined that users are redirected to Notadslife.com by adware or from shady advertisements. Adware is a type of malware. When adware gets inside a computer, it might carry out various malicious tasks. Some of the more common acts on computers include: display constant pop up windows and/or unwanted advertisements; redirect internet browsers to unsafe web pages; slow down the computer; modify browser settings.
Remove Notadslife.com notifications from web-browsers
If the scammers have achieved their goal and you clicked the Allow button, then you need to open browser settings as soon as possible and disable rogue push notifications. To delete the Notadslife.com notifications, perform the steps below. These steps are for MS Windows, Apple Mac and Android.
- Just copy and paste the following text into the address bar of Chrome.
- Press Enter.
- Remove the Notadslife.com URL and other rogue notifications by clicking three vertical dots button next to each and selecting ‘Remove’.
- Open Chrome.
- Tap on the Menu button (three dots) on the top-right corner of the browser.
- In the menu tap ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Tap on ‘Site settings’ and then ‘Notifications’. In the opened window, locate the Notadslife.com site, other questionable URLs and tap on them one-by-one.
- Tap the ‘Clean & Reset’ button and confirm.
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click on the three horizontal stripes to expand the Main menu.
- In the menu go to ‘Options’, in the menu on the left go to ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ section and click ‘Settings…’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Locate Notadslife.com site, other rogue notifications, click the drop-down menu and select ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- Click the More button (it looks like three dots) in the right upper corner of the browser.
- Scroll down to ‘Settings’. In the menu on the left go to ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button, located beneath ‘Website permissions’.
- Disable the on switch for the Notadslife.com site.
- Click ‘Tools’ button in the right upper corner of the window.
- Go to ‘Internet Options’ in the menu.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and click ‘Settings under ‘Pop-up Blocker’ section.
- Locate the Notadslife.com URL and click the ‘Remove’ button to delete the URL.
- Click ‘Safari’ button on the left upper corner of the browser and select ‘Preferences’.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Check for Notadslife.com, other dubious sites and apply the ‘Deny’ option for each.
How to remove Notadslife.com pop-ups (removal guidance)
There present several free adware removal utilities. Also it is possible to remove Notadslife.com pop-ups manually. But we recommend to combine all these solutions below into the one removal algorithm. Follow the steps of the guide. Some of the steps will require you to reboot your PC system or close this web-site. So, read this instructions carefully, then bookmark this page or open it on your smartphone for later reference.
To remove Notadslife.com pop ups, complete the following steps:
- Remove Notadslife.com notifications from web-browsers
- How to manually remove Notadslife.com
- Automatic Removal of Notadslife.com pop up advertisements
- Stop Notadslife.com pop ups
How to manually remove Notadslife.com
In most cases, it’s possible to manually get rid of Notadslife.com pop up advertisements. This method does not involve the use of any tricks or removal tools. You just need to recover the normal settings of the device and web-browser. This can be done by following a few simple steps below. If you want to quickly get rid of Notadslife.com pop up ads, as well as perform a full scan of your PC, we recommend that you use adware removal utilities, which are listed below.
Remove unwanted or recently installed apps
When troubleshooting a PC system, one common step is go to Windows Control Panel and remove questionable software. The same approach will be used in the removal of Notadslife.com pop-up advertisements. Please use steps based on your Microsoft Windows version.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, click the Windows button , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, click “Start” and select “Control Panel”.
It will show the Windows Control Panel as on the image below.
Next, click “Uninstall a program”
It will show a list of all apps installed on your PC system. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any questionable and unknown applications. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort apps by date in the Control panel.
Remove Notadslife.com advertisements from Google Chrome
If adware, other application or extensions replaced your Chrome settings without your knowledge, then you can get rid of Notadslife.com pop-ups and return your browser settings in Google Chrome at any time. However, your themes, bookmarks, history, passwords, and web form auto-fill information will not be deleted.
- First start the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Google Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed addons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is finished, your internet browser’s default search engine, new tab page and home page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove Notadslife.com from Mozilla Firefox by resetting browser settings
If the Mozilla Firefox internet browser application is hijacked, then resetting its settings can help. The Reset feature is available on all modern version of Firefox. A reset can fix many issues by restoring Firefox settings such as default search engine, newtab page and home page to their default values. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
First, launch the Mozilla Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown on the screen below.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
Delete Notadslife.com advertisements from Internet Explorer
The Internet Explorer reset is great if your internet browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your browser, which installed by an malware.
First, launch the Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will open the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as shown on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The IE will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button as shown in the following example.
Once the process is done, click “Close” button. Close the Microsoft Internet Explorer and restart your device for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your web browser’s new tab, home page and search engine to default state.
Automatic Removal of Notadslife.com pop up advertisements
We have compiled some of the best adware removing utilities which have the ability to locate and get rid of Notadslife.com ads , unwanted web browser extensions and PUPs.
Use Zemana to delete Notadslife.com popup ads
You can download and use the Zemana Anti-Malware for free. This anti malware tool will scan all the registry entries and files in your computer along with the system settings and browser extensions. If it finds any malware, adware software or malicious extension that is causing multiple annoying popup ads then the Zemana Anti-Malware will remove them from your personal computer completely.
First, visit the page linked below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Zemana.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
When downloading is finished, start it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana will try to update itself and when this process is done, press the “Scan” button for checking your device for the adware software related to the Notadslife.com ads.
This task can take some time, so please be patient. While the tool is scanning, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned. Make sure to check mark the items which are unsafe and then click “Next” button.
The Zemana AntiMalware will start to remove adware responsible for Notadslife.com pop up ads.
Remove Notadslife.com pop up advertisements and harmful extensions with HitmanPro
All-in-all, Hitman Pro is a fantastic utility to free your PC system from any unwanted apps such as adware related to the Notadslife.com ads. The HitmanPro is portable application that meaning, you do not need to install it to run it. Hitman Pro is compatible with all versions of MS Windows operating system from Microsoft Windows XP to Windows 10. Both 64-bit and 32-bit systems are supported.
- Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of HitmanPro for Windows. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- Once the download is finished, start the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, click the “Next” to detect adware software that causes Notadslife.com pop-ups in your web-browser. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the count of files on your PC and the speed of your computer. While the utility is scanning, you may see number of objects and files has already scanned.
- Once that process is complete, Hitman Pro will show a list of all items detected by the scan. Make sure all items have ‘checkmark’ and click “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Remove Notadslife.com advertisements with MalwareBytes AntiMalware
Trying to remove Notadslife.com advertisements can become a battle of wills between the adware software infection and you. MalwareBytes AntiMalware can be a powerful ally, removing most of today’s adware, malicious software and potentially unwanted apps with ease. Here’s how to use MalwareBytes will help you win.
First, click the following link, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of MalwareBytes AntiMalware.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
After the downloading process is done, close all windows on your PC. Further, launch the file called MBSetup. If the “User Account Control” prompt pops up such as the one below, click the “Yes” button.
It will open the Setup wizard which will assist you install MalwareBytes on the PC system. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
Once installation is complete successfully, press “Get Started” button. Then MalwareBytes AntiMalware will automatically launch and you can see its main window like below.
Next, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware software related to the Notadslife.com pop ups. While the utility is scanning, you can see count of objects and files has already scanned.
When finished, you may check all threats detected on your personal computer. Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and press “Quarantine” button.
The MalwareBytes will remove adware software which causes pop-ups and move the selected threats to the program’s quarantine. Once that process is finished, you may be prompted to restart your PC system. We suggest you look at the following video, which completely explains the procedure of using the MalwareBytes to get rid of browser hijackers, adware and other malicious software.
Stop Notadslife.com pop ups
By installing an ad blocking program like AdGuard, you are able to block Notadslife.com, autoplaying video ads and get rid of lots of distracting and annoying ads on web-pages.
Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you will need to download AdGuard on your Microsoft Windows Desktop from the link below.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen such as the one below.
Follow the prompts. Once the setup is complete, you will see a window as displayed on the screen below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you run your PC, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted advertisements, block Notadslife.com, as well as other harmful or misleading webpages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
Once you have removed the adware using the instructions, Firefox, Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Chrome will no longer redirect you to various annoying web pages such as Notadslife.com. Unfortunately, if the few simple steps does not help you, then you have caught a new adware software, and then the best way – ask for help here.