What is Easy 2 Convert 4 Me
Easy 2 Convert 4 Me is a browser extension that belongs to the Adware category. Adware can make big problem to your computer. Adware also known as ‘adware software’ is a form of harmful programs which displays lots of unwanted ads in form of pop-ups, discounting deals, promos or even fake alerts on the web-browser. Adware can seriously affect your privacy, your computer’s performance and security.
Another reason why you need to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me is its online data-tracking activity. It can gather personal info, including:
- IP addresses;
- URLs visited;
- search queries/terms;
- clicks on links and ads;
- web browser version information.
You should remove adware without a wait. Here, in this post below, you can found the useful instructions on How to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me and get rid of unwanted ads from your PC for free.
How does Easy 2 Convert 4 Me get on your PC
In most cases, adware spreads together with the setup files from file sharing and torrents web pages. So, install free programs is a a good chance that you will find a bundled adware software. If you don’t know how to avoid it, then use a simple trick. During the install, choose the Custom or Advanced setup mode. Next, click ‘Decline’ button and clear all checkboxes on offers that ask you to install optional apps. Moreover, please carefully read Term of use and User agreement before installing any apps or otherwise you can end up with another unwanted program on your PC system such as this adware.
|Name||Easy 2 Convert 4 Me, Easy2Convert4Me|
|Type||adware software, potentially unwanted application (PUA), pop-up advertisements, popup virus, pop ups|
|Removal||Easy 2 Convert 4 Me removal guide|
How to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
The answer is right here on this page. We have put together simplicity and efficiency. It will help you easily to free your personal computer of the Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware. Moreover, you can choose manual or automatic removal way. If you are familiar with the computer then use manual removal, otherwise run the free anti-malware tool developed specifically to get rid of adware software. Of course, you can combine both methods. Read it once, after doing so, please bookmark this page (or open it on your smartphone) as you may need to exit your browser or reboot your PC system.
To remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me, follow the steps below:
- How to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me without any software
- Automatic Removal of Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware
- How to stay safe online
How to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me without any software
Looking for a solution to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware manually without installing any removal tools? Then this section of the article is just for you. Below are some simple steps you can take. Performing these steps requires basic knowledge of internet browser and MS Windows setup. If you doubt that you can follow them, it is better to use free software listed below that can help you remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me .
Uninstall potentially unwanted software using MS Windows Control Panel
Some of PUPs, adware software and hijackers can be removed using the Add/Remove programs utility that can be found in the MS Windows Control Panel. So, if you’re using any version of MS Windows and you have noticed an unwanted program, then first try to remove it through Add/Remove programs.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then click “Start” button and press “Control Panel”.
- It will display the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will show a list of all applications installed on the PC system.
- Scroll through the all list, and uninstall questionable and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort programs by date.
See more details in the video guide below.
Remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware from Google Chrome
Another way to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me from Google Chrome is Reset Chrome settings. This will disable malicious extensions and reset Google Chrome settings to default values. However, your themes, bookmarks, history, passwords, and web form auto-fill information will not be deleted.
- First, launch the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Google Chrome will open the reset settings prompt as on the image above.
- Confirm the web browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Delete Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware from Firefox
If your Firefox internet browser is hijacked by Easy 2 Convert 4 Me without your permission or an unknown search provider displays results for your search, then it may be time to perform the web browser reset. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
Run the Firefox and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the internet browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will show the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you are unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown on the image below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a process to fix your problems that caused by the Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware. When, it is complete, click the “Finish” button.
Get rid of Easy 2 Convert 4 Me from IE
The Internet Explorer reset is great if your web-browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your internet browser, which installed by an malware.
First, launch the IE, click ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as displayed below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to restart your personal computer for the changes to take effect. It will get rid of Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware software, disable malicious and ad-supported web-browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings such as homepage, default search engine and newtab to default state.
Automatic Removal of Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware
If you are an unskilled computer user, then we recommend to run free removal utilities listed below to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me for good. The automatic solution is highly recommended. It has less steps and easier to implement than the manual way. Moreover, it lower risk of system damage. So, the automatic Easy 2 Convert 4 Me removal is a better option.
Run Zemana Free to remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware
Does Zemana Free uninstall Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware software? The adware is often installed with malicious software that can cause you to install an program such as toolbars you don’t want. Therefore, suggest using the Zemana Free. It is a tool designed to scan and remove adware and other malware from your computer for free.
Please go to the link below to download Zemana Anti-Malware. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Once the downloading process is finished, launch it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will try to update itself and when this procedure is finished, click the “Scan” button to detect Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware.
Depending on your computer, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. During the scan Zemana Free will search for threats exist on your PC. When you’re ready, press “Next” button.
The Zemana Anti Malware will get rid of Easy 2 Convert 4 Me and move the selected security threats to the program’s quarantine.
Use HitmanPro to get rid of Easy 2 Convert 4 Me
HitmanPro is a free removal utility. It removes potentially unwanted applications, adware, browser hijackers and undesired internet browser extensions. It will identify and remove Easy 2 Convert 4 Me . Hitman Pro uses very small personal computer resources and is a portable program. Moreover, HitmanPro does add another layer of malware protection.
- Click the following link to download the latest version of Hitman Pro for Microsoft Windows. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- When downloading is complete, start the HitmanPro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the Hitman Pro window, click the “Next” for scanning your PC for the Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware. While the utility is checking, you can see how many objects and files has already scanned.
- Once the system scan is complete, it will show the Scan Results. Review the scan results and then click “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
How to delete Easy 2 Convert 4 Me with MalwareBytes
Trying to get rid of Easy 2 Convert 4 Me can become a battle of wills between the adware software infection and you. MalwareBytes can be a powerful ally, removing most of today’s adware, malicious software and PUPs with ease. Here’s how to use MalwareBytes will help you win.
- Installing the MalwareBytes AntiMalware is simple. First you’ll need to download MalwareBytes by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will open the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the download is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your device. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBSetup.
- This will run the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes Free onto your device. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes will open and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to detect Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware software. Depending on your device, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a malware, adware or PUPs are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the scanning is finished.
- When MalwareBytes completes the scan, you will be displayed the list of all found items on your computer.
- Once you’ve selected what you wish to remove from your device press the “Quarantine” button. When disinfection is complete, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Anti Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
How to stay safe online
If you surf the Net, you cannot avoid malvertising. But you can protect your web browser against it. Download and use an adblocker application. AdGuard is an ad blocking that can filter out a huge count of of the malvertising, stoping dynamic scripts from loading harmful content.
- Visit the following page to download AdGuard. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the setup is done, click “Skip” to close the install program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your PC system, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block Easy 2 Convert 4 Me redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, which can be found on your desktop.
Now your personal computer should be clean of the Easy 2 Convert 4 Me adware. We suggest that you keep Zemana Anti-Malware (to periodically scan your PC system for new adware softwares and other malicious software) and AdGuard (to help you stop intrusive pop-up ads and malicious webpages). Moreover, to prevent any adware, please stay clear of unknown and third party software, make sure that your antivirus program, turn on the option to scan for PUPs.
If you need more help with Easy 2 Convert 4 Me related issues, go to here.