Myclickpush.com is a web-site which uses social engineering to deceive you and other unsuspecting users to accept spam notifications via the browser. When you visit the Myclickpush.com web site which wants to send you push notifications, you’ll be greeted with a prompt that asks whether you want to agree to them or not. Your options will be ‘Block’ and ‘Allow’.
If you click the ‘Allow’ button, then your browser will be configured to display popup advertisements in the lower right corner of the desktop. The authors of Myclickpush.com use these push notifications to bypass pop-up blocker and therefore show a ton of unwanted adverts. These advertisements are used to promote questionable internet browser add-ons, giveaway scams, fake software, and adult websites.
If you’re receiving spam notifications, you can delete Myclickpush.com subscription by going into your browser’s settings and following the Myclickpush.com removal instructions below. Once you delete notifications subscription, the Myclickpush.com pop ups ads will no longer display on your screen.
|Type||push notifications advertisements, popup advertisements, popup virus, pop ups|
|Distribution||malicious pop up ads, potentially unwanted programs, adware softwares, social engineering attack|
|Removal||Myclickpush.com removal guide|
Where the Myclickpush.com pop ups comes from
These Myclickpush.com pop-ups are caused by shady advertisements on the websites you visit or adware software. Adware installed without the user’s knowledge is a type of malware. Once adware software get installed in your PC system then it begin displaying unwanted advertisements and pop-ups. In some cases, adware software can promote p*rn webpages and adult products.
The majority of adware spreads together with free programs or even paid applications which Web users can easily download online. The setup files of such applications, in many cases, clearly show that they will install bundled apps. The option is given to users to stop the install of any optional programs. So, in order to avoid the installation of any adware software: read all disclaimers and install screens very carefully, select only Custom or Advanced install method and disable all third-party apps in which you are unsure.
Thus, the adware software is quite dangerous. So, we suggest you get rid of it from your machine ASAP. Follow the guide presented below to get rid of Myclickpush.com popups from the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
How to remove Myclickpush.com ads (removal guidance)
If you have consistent pop-ups or unwanted ads, slow machine, crashing PC system problems, you are in need of adware software removal assistance. The step-by-step tutorial below will guide you forward to get Myclickpush.com pop ups removed and will allow you get your machine operating at peak capacity again.
To remove Myclickpush.com pop ups, complete the following steps:
- How to manually delete Myclickpush.com
- Automatic Removal of Myclickpush.com pop-ups
- Use AdBlocker to block Myclickpush.com and stay safe online
- To sum up
How to manually delete Myclickpush.com
Most adware can be uninstalled manually, without the use of antivirus software or other removal utilities. The manual steps below will allow you remove Myclickpush.com pop-up ads step by step. Although each of the steps is simple and does not require special knowledge, but you are not sure that you can complete them, then use the free utilities, a list of which is given below.
Uninstall newly installed adware software
Check out the Windows Control Panel (Programs and Features section) to see all installed applications. We recommend to click on the “Date Installed” in order to sort the list of programs by the date you installed them. If you see any unknown and dubious programs, they are the ones you need to remove.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, click the Windows button , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, click “Start” and select “Control Panel”.
It will show the Windows Control Panel as on the image below.
Next, click “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all apps installed on your PC system. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any dubious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed apps, we recommend sort software by date in the Control panel.
Remove Myclickpush.com notifications from browsers
If you’ve allowed the Myclickpush.com browser notification spam, you might notice that this webpage sending requests, and it can become annoying. To better control your machine, here’s how to delete Myclickpush.com push notifications from your internet browser.
Remove Myclickpush.com pop ups from IE
By resetting Internet Explorer browser you revert back your browser settings to its default state. This is first when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware software which cause pop ups.
First, run the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The IE will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown on the screen below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your machine for the changes to take effect.
Remove Myclickpush.com advertisements from Chrome
This step will show you how to reset Google Chrome browser settings to default values. This can remove Myclickpush.com pop-up advertisements and fix some browsing issues, especially after adware software infection. It’ll keep your personal information like browsing history, bookmarks, passwords and web form auto-fill data.
- First start the Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is finished, your web browser’s new tab, startpage and default search engine will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Myclickpush.com from Firefox by resetting web-browser settings
Resetting Firefox web browser will reset all the settings to their original settings and will remove Myclickpush.com pop ups, malicious add-ons and extensions. Your saved bookmarks, form auto-fill information and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and press the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as displayed on the image below.
A small menu will appear, press the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, click “Refresh Firefox” button as on the image below.
Follow the onscreen procedure to restore your Mozilla Firefox web-browser settings to their default state.
Automatic Removal of Myclickpush.com pop-ups
It is very difficult for classic antivirus software to detect adware software and other kinds of potentially unwanted programs. We suggest you run a free anti-adware such as Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM), MalwareBytes AntiMalware and Hitman Pro from our list below. These utilities will help you scan and remove trojans, malware, spyware, keyloggers, bothersome and malicious adware software from an infected personal computer.
Run Zemana Free to get rid of Myclickpush.com pop ups
Zemana is a complete package of antimalware utilities. Despite so many features, it does not reduce the performance of your machine. Zemana can be used to get rid of almost all the types of adware including Myclickpush.com popup ads, browser hijackers, potentially unwanted programs and malicious web browser add-ons. Zemana has real-time protection that can defeat most malware. You can run Zemana Free with any other antivirus without any conflicts.
- Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When downloading is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Next, start a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Free onto your PC system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will launch and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button for checking your machine for the adware software related to the Myclickpush.com pop up advertisements. Depending on your PC, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) is scanning, you may see number of objects it has identified either as being malware.
- When the checking is finished, Zemana Anti-Malware will prepare a list of unwanted programs and adware.
- In order to remove all threats, simply click the “Next” button. The utility will remove adware that cause intrusive Myclickpush.com pop up advertisements. Once the clean up is finished, you may be prompted to restart the personal computer.
- Close the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) and continue with the next step.
Remove Myclickpush.com ads from web-browsers with HitmanPro
Hitman Pro is a free portable program that scans your computer for adware that causes Myclickpush.com pop-ups in your web-browser, potentially unwanted applications and hijackers and helps remove them easily. Moreover, it will also help you get rid of any malicious browser extensions and add-ons.
Click the following link to download the latest version of Hitman Pro for Microsoft Windows. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and use HitmanPro on your PC system. Once started, click “Next” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware software which causes intrusive Myclickpush.com pop-ups. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your system. While the tool is scanning, you can see how many objects and files has already scanned..
When the system scan is finished, a list of all items detected is created.
In order to delete all items, simply click Next button.
It will show a prompt, click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Delete Myclickpush.com ads with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM)
We advise using the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) which are completely clean your computer of the adware. The free tool is an advanced malware removal application created by (c) Malwarebytes lab. This program uses the world’s most popular antimalware technology. It’s able to help you get rid of unwanted Myclickpush.com pop-ups from your web browsers, PUPs, malware, hijackers, toolbars, ransomware and other security threats from your computer for free.
- Visit the page linked below to download MalwareBytes Free. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- After the downloading process is finished, close all software and windows on your system. Open a folder in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBsetup.
- Select “Personal computer” option and press Install button. Follow the prompts.
- Once installation is finished, press the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware related to the Myclickpush.com ads. Depending on your PC, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. During the scan MalwareBytes Free will search for threats exist on your machine.
- Once MalwareBytes has completed scanning your computer, you can check all items found on your computer. When you’re ready, click “Quarantine”. Once that process is finished, you can be prompted to reboot your computer.
The following video offers a steps on how to remove hijackers, adware software and other malicious software with MalwareBytes AntiMalware.
Use AdBlocker to block Myclickpush.com and stay safe online
It’s important to use ad blocker software like AdGuard to protect your computer from harmful web sites. Most security experts says that it’s okay to stop advertisements. You should do so just to stay safe! And, of course, the AdGuard can to block Myclickpush.com and other annoying web pages.
- First, visit the following page, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of AdGuard.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the installation is finished, press “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your system, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Myclickpush.com, as well as other malicious or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
To sum up
After completing the few simple steps shown above, your personal computer should be clean from adware related to the Myclickpush.com pop-up ads and other malware. The Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge will no longer reroute you to various undesired web-sites such as Myclickpush.com. Unfortunately, if the guidance does not help you, then you have caught a new adware software, and then the best way – ask for help here.