Probably you are one of those people, who are facing Search.heasyfreerecipes.com and its unwanted changes to web-browser settings, may think that there is something wrong with your system. The constant home page and search provider redirects may cause the difficulty of surfing the Internet. Your attempts to restore your favorite web browser’s search provider, new tab page and home page are commonly in vain because restoring the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge and IE settings to default states becomes impossible unless you fully remove Search.heasyfreerecipes.com hijacker from your PC system.
Except that the Search.heasyfreerecipes.com alters web browser’s home page and new tab page, it also modifies your search engine, which leads to the fact that use of the web-browser’s search becomes uncomfortable. The reason for this is that the search results will consist of lots of ads, links to unwanted and ad web sites and only the remaining part is search results for your query from well-known search engines like Google or Bing.
Another reason why you need to remove Search.heasyfreerecipes.com is its online data-tracking activity. It can gather privacy info, including:
- IP addresses;
- URLs visited;
- search queries/terms;
- clicks on links and ads;
- internet browser version information.
|Type||browser hijacker, search provider hijacker, home page hijacker, toolbar, unwanted new tab, redirect virus|
|Removal||Search.heasyfreerecipes.com removal guide|
If you are unfortunate have browser hijacker infection, adware or malicious software running on your system, you can follow the suggestions here to get rid of Search.heasyfreerecipes.com from your web browser.
How to remove Search.heasyfreerecipes.com from personal computer
In order to get rid of Search.heasyfreerecipes.com redirect, start by closing any programs and pop-ups that are open. If a pop up won’t close, then close your web browser (MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer). If a program won’t close then please reboot your computer. Next, follow the steps below.
To remove Search.heasyfreerecipes.com, execute the following steps:
- Manual Search.heasyfreerecipes.com removal
- How to automatically delete Search.heasyfreerecipes.com
- How to stop Search.heasyfreerecipes.com redirect
- How can you prevent the Search.heasyfreerecipes.com browser hijacker
- To sum up
Manual Search.heasyfreerecipes.com removal
The useful removal tutorial for the Search.heasyfreerecipes.com . The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to delete Search.heasyfreerecipes.com let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
Deleting the Search.heasyfreerecipes.com, check the list of installed apps first
One of the first things to attempt for removal of browser hijacker is to check your PC installed programs screen and look for unwanted and dubious software. If there are any software you do not recognize or are no longer using, you should delete them. If that doesn’t work, then you may need to use malware removal utility such as Zemana.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Next, click “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all programs installed on your PC system. Scroll through the all list, and delete any dubious and unknown apps. To quickly find the latest installed programs, we recommend sort software by date in the Control panel.
Remove Search.heasyfreerecipes.com from Google Chrome
In order to be sure that there is nothing left behind, we suggest you to reset Google Chrome browser. It will revert back Chrome settings including search engine by default, newtab and startpage to defaults.
- First, launch the Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset settings prompt as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the web-browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Get rid of Search.heasyfreerecipes.com home page from Internet Explorer
By resetting Microsoft Internet Explorer web-browser you restore your internet browser settings to its default state. This is good initial when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by hijacker like Search.heasyfreerecipes.com.
First, start the Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will display the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the browser, then click the “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button as displayed below.
Once the process is done, click “Close” button. Close the IE and reboot your computer for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your internet browser’s homepage, newtab page and search provider by default to default state.
Delete Search.heasyfreerecipes.com from Firefox
Resetting Mozilla Firefox web-browser will reset all the settings to their original settings and will remove Search.heasyfreerecipes.com, malicious add-ons and extensions. Essential information such as bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, cookies, auto-fill data and personal dictionaries will not be removed.
First, launch the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the internet browser. Further, click the Help button () as displayed on the screen below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will show the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown on the screen below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will display the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the Search.heasyfreerecipes.com hijacker. Once, it is complete, click the “Finish” button.
How to automatically delete Search.heasyfreerecipes.com
Cyber security researchers have built efficient malware removal tools to help users in removing browser hijacker infections , adware and potentially unwanted apps. Below we will share with you the best malicious software removal tools with the ability to find and remove Search.heasyfreerecipes.com and other PUPs.
Run Zemana Anti-Malware to get rid of Search.heasyfreerecipes.com
If you need a free utility that can easily search for and remove hijacker related to Search.heasyfreerecipes.com , then use Zemana Anti-Malware. This is a very handy program, which is primarily made to quickly search for and get rid of adware and malware hijacking web browsers and changing their settings.
Now you can install and run Zemana to delete Search.heasyfreerecipes.com from your browser by following the steps below:
Visit the page linked below to download Zemana Free setup package called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup on your PC system. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Start the installation package after it has been downloaded successfully and then follow the prompts to install this utility on your system.
During installation you can change some settings, but we suggest you don’t make any changes to default settings.
When setup is done, this malware removal utility will automatically start and update itself. You will see its main window as displayed in the following example.
Now press the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the browser hijacker that redirects your web browser to undesired Search.heasyfreerecipes.com web-site. During the scan Zemana Anti Malware will find threats exist on your computer.
When Zemana has finished scanning your machine, Zemana AntiMalware will prepare a list of unwanted programs adware. All found items will be marked. You can get rid of them all by simply click “Next” button.
The Zemana Free will remove hijacker that causes browsers to open intrusive Search.heasyfreerecipes.com website and add threats to the Quarantine. When the process is finished, you can be prompted to reboot your PC to make the change take effect.
Run HitmanPro to delete Search.heasyfreerecipes.com
Hitman Pro is a malware removal utility that is designed to search for and terminate browser hijacker infections, potentially unwanted software, adware software and dubious processes from the computer that has been affected by malicious software. It is a portable program that can be run instantly from USB key. HitmanPro have an advanced system monitoring utility that uses a whitelist database to block suspicious tasks and applications.
- Download Hitman Pro on your MS Windows Desktop by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After downloading is finished, start the HitmanPro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, click the “Next” . HitmanPro tool will start scanning the whole system to find out hijacker responsible for Search.heasyfreerecipes.com start page. Depending on your personal computer, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the Hitman Pro is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified either as being malware.
- As the scanning ends, a list of all threats found is created. Once you have selected what you want to remove from your PC system click “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to delete all malware found.
How to automatically get rid of Search.heasyfreerecipes.com with MalwareBytes Free
If you are still having problems with the Search.heasyfreerecipes.com — or just wish to check your PC system occasionally for hijacker and other malware — download MalwareBytes. It’s free for home use, and detects and deletes various unwanted applications that attacks your computer or degrades personal computer performance. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) can remove adware, PUPs as well as malware, including ransomware and trojans.
Download MalwareBytes Free on your Windows Desktop from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
After the download is complete, close all programs and windows on your PC system. Double-click the set up file called mb3-setup. If the “User Account Control” dialog box pops up like below, click the “Yes” button.
It will open the “Setup wizard” that will help you install MalwareBytes on your PC. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
Once install is finished successfully, press Finish button. MalwareBytes Free will automatically start and you can see its main screen as displayed in the figure below.
Now click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the hijacker infection that causes browsers to show undesired Search.heasyfreerecipes.com web-site. Depending on your PC system, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
When finished, MalwareBytes Free will open a scan report. Review the report and then click “Quarantine Selected” button. The MalwareBytes Free will remove browser hijacker which redirects your internet browser to intrusive Search.heasyfreerecipes.com webpage and add threats to the Quarantine. Once that process is complete, you may be prompted to reboot the personal computer.
We recommend you look at the following video, which completely explains the process of using the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to get rid of adware, hijacker and other malicious software.
How to stop Search.heasyfreerecipes.com redirect
It’s also critical to protect your browsers from harmful web sites and advertisements by using an ad blocking program like AdGuard. Security experts says that it will greatly reduce the risk of malicious software, and potentially save lots of money. Additionally, the AdGuard can also protect your privacy by blocking almost all trackers.
- Visit the following page to download the latest version of AdGuard for Windows. Save it on your Windows desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block Search.heasyfreerecipes.com, as well as other malicious or misleading webpages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
How can you prevent the Search.heasyfreerecipes.com browser hijacker
To sum up
Now your computer should be free of the browser hijacker responsible for redirections to Search.heasyfreerecipes.com. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted ads and annoying malicious web pages) and Zemana Anti Malware (to periodically scan your computer for new malware, browser hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Microsoft Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful applications and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to get rid of Search.heasyfreerecipes.com redirect from your internet browser, then ask for help here.