Q. How to remove Undraninted.info pop-ups? Browsing on the Net on my computer the pop-up ads continues to open like a spam. I have try to block the pop-ups, update my anti-virus, filter the cookies, but the web-pages with advertising and frauds always can open! Please help me.
A. If you are experiencing various popup advertisements, redirects to web-sites you did not intend to visit, then that’s a clear sign that adware (also known as ‘ad-supported’ software) was installed on your personal computer.
What does adware mean? Adware is a type of potentially unwanted applications whose motive is to earn profit for its author. It have different ways of earning by displaying the advertisements forcibly to its victims. Adware software can open pop-ups, display unsolicited advertisements, change the victim’s web-browser settings, or redirect the victim’s web browser to undesired pages.
Does adware steal your privacy data? The adware is often harmless, but sometimes the adware you inadvertently download can also be spyware. Spyware can sometimes seek out your confidential data stored on the system, gather this information and use it to steal your identity.
If you want to get rid of Undraninted.info pop-ups, you will not succeed, because the adware is very stubborn. Using the following guidance, you surely can remove Undraninted.info redirect completely from your browsers.
Remove Undraninted.info pop-ups, ads, notifications
According to cyber security specialists, Undraninted.info pop-ups removal can be finished manually and/or automatically. These utilities that are listed below will allow you remove adware, malicious internet browser addons, malware and potentially unwanted software . However, if you’re not willing to install other applications to get rid of Undraninted.info pop-up ads, then use guidance below to revert back your personal computer settings to defaults.
To remove Undraninted.info pop-ups, perform the steps below:
- How to manually remove Undraninted.info pop-ups
- How to remove Undraninted.info popup ads with freeware
- Run AdBlocker to stop Undraninted.info popup ads and stay safe online
- Method of adware intrusion into your computer
- Finish words
How to manually remove Undraninted.info pop-ups
To remove Undraninted.info ads, adware and other unwanted software you can try to do so manually. Unfortunately some of the adware software won’t show up in your application list, but some adware may. In this case, you may be able to remove it through the uninstall function of your system. You can do this by following the steps below.
Uninstall recently installed potentially unwanted apps
It’s of primary importance to first identify and remove all potentially unwanted software, adware apps and hijackers through ‘Add/Remove Programs’ (Windows XP) or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 10, 8, 7) section of your Microsoft Windows Control Panel.
Press Windows button , then press Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will display the Windows Control Panel like below.
Further, click “Uninstall a program”
It will display a list of all apps installed on your system. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any questionable and unknown software.
Remove Undraninted.info pop-ups from Mozilla Firefox
If the Mozilla Firefox browser is redirected to Undraninted.info and you want to recover the Mozilla Firefox settings back to their original state, then you should follow the few simple steps below. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
First, launch the Firefox and press button. It will show the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, click the Help button () as displayed below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will show the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown in the figure below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will display the confirmation dialog box. Further, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a task to fix your problems that caused by the Undraninted.info adware. When, it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
Get rid of Undraninted.info redirect from IE
The Internet Explorer reset is great if your internet browser is hijacked or you have unwanted addo-ons or toolbars on your browser, that installed by an malicious software.
First, launch the IE, click ) button. Next, press “Internet Options” as displayed on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to restart your personal computer for the changes to take effect. It will remove adware responsible for redirecting your web browser to the Undraninted.info web page, disable malicious and ad-supported web browser’s extensions and restore the IE’s settings like new tab page, default search provider and home page to default state.
Remove Undraninted.info pop-up ads from Google Chrome
In this step we are going to show you how to reset Google Chrome settings. potentially unwanted apps such as the adware can make changes to your web-browser settings, add toolbars and undesired addons. By resetting Chrome settings you will delete Undraninted.info redirect and reset unwanted changes caused by adware. It’ll save your personal information such as saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
- First, start the Chrome and press the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then press Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Google Chrome will show the reset settings prompt as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the internet browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
How to remove Undraninted.info popup ads with freeware
If you’re not expert at computers, then we suggest to run free removal tools listed below to delete Undraninted.info pop ups for good. The automatic method is highly recommended. It has less steps and easier to implement than the manual way. Moreover, it lower risk of system damage. So, the automatic Undraninted.info removal is a better option.
Scan and free your web-browser of Undraninted.info redirect with Zemana Free
You can remove Undraninted.info pop-ups automatically with a help of Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM). We suggest this malicious software removal tool because it may easily remove browser hijackers, potentially unwanted programs, adware that redirects your web-browser to Undraninted.info web page with all their components such as folders, files and registry entries.
- Visit the following page to download the latest version of Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) for MS Windows. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once downloading is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your personal computer. Next, start a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of Zemana onto your PC system. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana will start and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware which causes undesired Undraninted.info pop up advertisements. A system scan may take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. While the tool is checking, you may see how many objects and files has already scanned.
- Once Zemana has finished scanning, Zemana will show a list of all items found by the scan.
- Review the report and then click the “Next” button. The utility will begin to remove adware responsible for Undraninted.info popups. After that process is finished, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Zemana Free and continue with the next step.
Scan your PC system and delete Undraninted.info pop-ups with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro is a portable utility that scans for and removes unwanted apps like hijacker infections, adware software, toolbars, other internet browser extensions and other malware. It scans your system for adware which redirects your web browser to the unwanted Undraninted.info web-page and prepares a list of threats marked for removal. HitmanPro will only erase those undesired applications that you wish to be removed.
Download Hitman Pro from the link below. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
When the downloading process is finished, open the folder in which you saved it. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the HitmanPro desktop icon. After the tool is started, you will see a screen as shown on the image below.
Further, press “Next” button . Hitman Pro tool will start scanning the whole computer to find out adware software that causes web browsers to show annoying Undraninted.info ads. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your system and the speed of your PC. When the system scan is finished, you can check all items found on your computer as displayed in the following example.
Review the report and then click “Next” button. It will display a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button.
Run MalwareBytes to delete Undraninted.info pop-ups
If you are still having issues with the Undraninted.info redirect — or just wish to scan your machine occasionally for adware and other malicious software — download MalwareBytes. It is free for home use, and detects and removes various unwanted apps that attacks your computer or degrades computer performance. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) can remove adware, PUPs as well as malicious software, including ransomware and trojans.
Download MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
When downloading is finished, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the MalwareBytes Free will try to update itself and when this process is finished, press the “Scan Now” button to detect adware which developed to redirect your web-browser to various ad webpages like the Undraninted.info. During the scan MalwareBytes Free will search for threats present on your machine. Review the report and then press “Quarantine Selected” button.
The MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) is a free program that you can use to delete all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malicious software removal utility, we suggest you to read and follow the few simple steps or the video guide below.
Run AdBlocker to stop Undraninted.info popup ads and stay safe online
In order to increase your security and protect your system against new intrusive ads and harmful web sites, you need to run ad blocking application that blocks an access to harmful advertisements and pages. Moreover, the program can block the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Please go to the link below to download AdGuard. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- When downloading is done, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the install is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you run your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block Undraninted.info, as well as other malicious or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which can be found on your desktop.
Method of adware intrusion into your computer
Once you have complete the guide outlined above, your machine should be clean from adware responsible for redirects to the Undraninted.info and other malware. The Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, MS Edge and Mozilla Firefox will no longer redirect you to various undesired websites such as Undraninted.info. Unfortunately, if the step-by-step guidance does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help here.