The Onetrackesolution.com is an unwanted web site that can be used to show intrusive ads or reroute the Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to other ad websites. If your web browser started opening the Onetrackesolution.com, then it means that your PC system has become a victim of the malware from the adware family. In many cases, the unwanted program installs on the computer in a bundle with free programs that you downloaded and installed from the Internet. Once it gets inside your system, it’ll change certain machine’s settings including search engine by default, newtab page and homepage in order to redirect your’s internet browser to ad sites or show lots of annoying pop ups from various third-party ad networks.
The adware that responsible for web browser redirect to the undesired Onetrackesolution.com web-page, is the part of the software that is used as an online promotional utility. It’s designed with the sole purpose to display dozens of pop-up advertisements, and thus to promote the goods and services in an open web-browser window. Moreover, the ad-supported software can substitute the legitimate advertising links on misleading or even banners that can offer to visit malicious sites. The reason is simple, many advertisers agree on any ways to attract users to their web-sites, so the authors of adware, often forcing users to click on an advertising link. For each click on a link, the creators of the adware receive income.
In addition to that, as was mentioned earlier, some ad-supported software to also modify all browsers shortcut files that located on your Desktop or Start menu. So, every infected shortcut will try to reroute your browser to unwanted ad sites such as Onetrackesolution.com, some of which might be harmful. It can make the whole PC more vulnerable to hacker attacks.
So, if you happen to encounter unwanted Onetrackesolution.com ads, then be quick and take effort to remove adware that causes multiple unwanted popup ads without a wait. Follow the steps below to delete Onetrackesolution.com popups. Let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
Remove Onetrackesolution.com redirect
We recommend opting for automatic Onetrackesolution.com advertisements removal in order to get rid of all ad supported software related entries easily. This way requires scanning the computer with reputable anti-malware, e.g. Zemana Anti Malware, MalwareBytes Free or Hitman Pro. However, if you prefer manual removal steps, you can use the steps below in this article. Read this manual carefully, bookmark or print it, because you may need to shut down your web-browser or reboot your machine.
To remove Onetrackesolution.com, execute the following steps:
- Get rid of Onetrackesolution.com popup advertisements without any tools
- Remove Onetrackesolution.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Disinfect the web browser’s shortcuts to remove Onetrackesolution.com redirect
- Remove Onetrackesolution.com from Mozilla Firefox by resetting browser settings
- Remove Onetrackesolution.com popup advertisements from Internet Explorer
- Remove Onetrackesolution.com redirect from Google Chrome
- Remove Onetrackesolution.com ads with free applications
- Stop Onetrackesolution.com ads and other intrusive pages
- How to prevent Onetrackesolution.com popups from getting inside your system
- Finish words
Get rid of Onetrackesolution.com popup advertisements without any tools
These steps to remove Onetrackesolution.com ads without any applications are presented below. Be sure to carry out the step-by-step guide completely to fully delete this ad-supported software responsible for Onetrackesolution.com ads.
Remove Onetrackesolution.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
First of all, check the list of installed programs on your PC system and remove all unknown and recently installed apps. If you see an unknown program with incorrect spelling or varying capital letters, it have most likely been installed by malware and you should clean it off first with malware removal tool like Zemana Anti-malware.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the MS Windows logo, and then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as shown on the image below.
Once the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as shown in the figure below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and choose the ‘Control Panel’ at right as shown below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista) like below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed apps and remove all suspicious and unknown applications. We suggest to press ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed apps by date. When you have found anything dubious that may be the ad-supported software which cause annoying Onetrackesolution.com pop up advertisements to appear or other potentially unwanted application (PUA), then choose this program and press ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the dubious program blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to fully remove it from your computer.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the unwanted Onetrackesolution.com web page opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and get rid of all tasks that have been created by adware.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard at the same time. This shows a dialog box that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as displayed in the following example.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Please select the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your computer. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then get rid of this malicious task. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it’s a component of the unwanted programs, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to get rid of, then click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown on the image below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by adware. Once is done, close the Task Scheduler window.
Disinfect the web browser’s shortcuts to remove Onetrackesolution.com redirect
The adware that causes a ton of undesired Onetrackesolution.com pop up advertisements, can hijack various Windows shortcut files on your desktop (most often, all browsers shortcut files), so in this step you need to check and clean them by removing the argument like http://site.address/.
Open the properties of the internet browser shortcut file. Right click on the shortcut of affected internet browser and choose the “Properties” option and it’ll show the properties of the shortcut file. Next, select the “Shortcut” tab and have a look at the Target field like below.
Normally, if the last word in the Target field is chrome.exe, iexplore.exe, firefox.exe. Be sure to pay attention to the extension, should be “exe”! All shortcuts which have been altered by ‘ad supported’ software that causes multiple intrusive pop-ups, usually point to .bat, .cmd or .url files instead of .exe like below
Another variant, an address has been added at the end of the line. In this case the Target field looks like …Application\chrome.exe” http://site.address as displayed in the figure below.
In order to fix the infected shortcut file, you need to insert right path to the Target field or remove an address (if it has been added at the end). You can use the following information to fix your shortcut files which have been changed by adware that responsible for web-browser redirect to the annoying Onetrackesolution.com web site.
|Chrome||C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe|
|Firefox||C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe|
|Internet Explorer||C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe|
|C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe|
|Opera||C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe|
Once is done, click OK to save changes. Repeat the step for all web-browsers that are re-directed to the Onetrackesolution.com annoying page.
Remove Onetrackesolution.com from Mozilla Firefox by resetting browser settings
If the Firefox settings like new tab, search engine by default and startpage have been modified by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help. It will keep your personal information such as browsing history, bookmarks, passwords and web form auto-fill data.
First, start the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the browser. Further, press the Help button () like below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the web browser adress bar and press Enter. It will display the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will show the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the adware that responsible for the appearance of Onetrackesolution.com pop-up ads. After, it’s done, click the “Finish” button.
Remove Onetrackesolution.com popup advertisements from Internet Explorer
If you find that IE web-browser settings like search engine, new tab page and startpage had been changed by ‘ad supported’ software that causes a ton of undesired Onetrackesolution.com pop-ups, then you may return your settings, via the reset browser procedure.
First, start the IE, click ) button. Next, press “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, press Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. It will remove adware that causes multiple annoying pop ups, disable malicious and ad-supported web-browser’s extensions and restore the Internet Explorer’s settings such as search provider, newtab and start page to default state.
Remove Onetrackesolution.com redirect from Google Chrome
Like other modern browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby recover the web-browser’s settings such as new tab, startpage and search engine by default that have been changed by the adware that cause annoying Onetrackesolution.com advertisements to appear.
- First launch the Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is complete, your web browser’s newtab page, default search provider and start page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove Onetrackesolution.com ads with free applications
It is not enough to get rid of Onetrackesolution.com redirect from your browser by following the manual steps above to solve all problems. Some the ‘ad supported’ software related files may remain on your computer and they will restore the adware even after you delete it. For that reason we recommend to run free anti-malware utility like Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM), MalwareBytes and HitmanPro. Either of those programs should can be used to search for and remove ad-supported software that responsible for internet browser redirect to the intrusive Onetrackesolution.com site.
Run Zemana Anti-malware to get rid of Onetrackesolution.com pop up advertisements
You can delete Onetrackesolution.com popup advertisements automatically with a help of Zemana Anti-malware. We suggest this malware removal utility because it may easily remove browser hijacker infections, potentially unwanted programs, adware that redirects your browser to Onetrackesolution.com webpage with all their components such as folders, files and registry entries.
- Click the following link to download Zemana. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will show the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the download is finished, please close all software and open windows on your computer. Next, run a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will open and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the ‘ad supported’ software that cause annoying Onetrackesolution.com popup ads to appear. This process can take some time, so please be patient. During the scan Zemana Free will scan for threats present on your computer.
- Once Zemana has finished scanning, Zemana Anti-Malware will open a list of detected threats.
- Next, you need to click the “Next” button. The tool will remove adware that responsible for web-browser redirect to the intrusive Onetrackesolution.com web page. After that process is done, you may be prompted to reboot the personal computer.
- Close the Zemana Free and continue with the next step.
Scan and free your personal computer of ‘ad supported’ software with Hitman Pro
HitmanPro is a free portable program that scans your machine for ad-supported software that designed to redirect your browser to various ad webpages such as Onetrackesolution.com, potentially unwanted apps and browser hijacker infections and helps remove them easily. Moreover, it will also help you remove any malicious web browser extensions and add-ons.
Download HitmanPro from the link below. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and run Hitman Pro on your machine. Once started, press “Next” button . Hitman Pro tool will start scanning the whole machine to find out ‘ad supported’ software that causes lots of unwanted Onetrackesolution.com pop-ups. This process may take some time, so please be patient. While the HitmanPro program is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as threat..
After the scan get completed, the results are displayed in the scan report.
You may remove threats (move to Quarantine) by simply press Next button.
It will show a prompt, click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Run Malwarebytes to get rid of Onetrackesolution.com redirect
We recommend using the Malwarebytes Free. You can download and install Malwarebytes to detect adware and thereby delete Onetrackesolution.com redirect from your internet browsers. When installed and updated, the free malware remover will automatically check and detect all threats exist on the computer.
- Download MalwareBytes Free from the link below. Save it on your MS Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- When the downloading process is finished, close all applications and windows on your personal computer. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once setup is complete, click the “Scan Now” button . MalwareBytes utility will start scanning the whole personal computer to find out adware that causes browsers to show unwanted Onetrackesolution.com popup ads. While the MalwareBytes tool is checking, you can see count of objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
- After the scan is done, MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) will open a list of found threats. Next, you need to click “Quarantine Selected”. When the process is complete, you can be prompted to restart your system.
The following video offers a few simple steps on how to delete hijacker infections, adware and other malicious software with MalwareBytes Anti Malware.
Stop Onetrackesolution.com ads and other intrusive pages
By installing an ad-blocking application like AdGuard, you are able to stop Onetrackesolution.com, autoplaying video ads and remove a huge number of distracting and undesired ads on sites.
Download AdGuard by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as displayed on the image below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick guidance as displayed in the following example.
Press “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick guide that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you run your system, AdGuard will start automatically and stop ads, web sites like Onetrackesolution.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which can be found on your desktop.
How to prevent Onetrackesolution.com popups from getting inside your system
Now your computer should be clean of the ad supported software which cause unwanted Onetrackesolution.com ads to appear. We suggest that you keep Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your machine for new adwares and other malware) and AdGuard (to help you block undesired popups and malicious websites). Moreover, to prevent any ad-supported software, please stay clear of unknown and third party apps, make sure that your antivirus application, turn on the option to detect PUPs.
If you need more help with Onetrackesolution.com ads related issues, go to our Spyware/Malware removal forum.