If you keep receiving the Bopstermedia56.com web site, when you surf the World Wide Web with the Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge, then it could mean an ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware) was installed on your personal computer. Once started, it may install a malicious web-browser’s add-on that generates a lot of pop up advertisements or change the internet browser’s settings to show advertisements on all web-sites that you’re opening in the internet browser, even on those web pages where before you did not see any advertisements. We recommend you to clean you computer from ‘ad supported’ software and thereby remove Bopstermedia56.com pop-up ads. Follow the few simple steps below immediately. It will remove all intrusive advertisements and protect your personal computer from more harmful programs and trojans.
The adware that causes multiple intrusive ads, may inject a huge number of advertisements directly to the websites that you visit, creating a sense that the advertising links have been added by the developers of the web-site. Moreover, a legal advertising links may be replaced on the fake ads, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and harmful programs. Even worse, the ad supported software be able to collect user info about you (your ip address, what is a web-site you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Net, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
The malicious applications from the ‘ad supported’ software family that changes the settings of browsers usually infects only the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge. However, possible situations, when any other web browsers will be hijacked too. The ‘ad supported’ software may alter the Target property of a browser’s shortcut file, so every time you start the web browser, instead of your home page, you’ll see the annoying Bopstermedia56.com web-site.
The guide below explaining steps to remove Bopstermedia56.com pop-ups problem. Feel free to use it for removal of the adware that may attack FF, Google Chrome, MS Edge and Internet Explorer and other popular web-browsers. The instructions will help you get rid of ad-supported software and thereby clean your browser from all intrusive advertisements.
Remove Bopstermedia56.com redirect (removal tutorial)
There are a simple manual instructions below which will help you to remove Bopstermedia56.com pop-ups from your MS Windows computer. The most effective way to remove this adware is to perform the manual removal steps and then run Zemana Free, MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) or HitmanPro automatic tools (all are free). The manual method will help to weaken this adware and these malware removal utilities will completely delete Bopstermedia56.com popups and revert back the Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and MS Edge settings to default.
To remove Bopstermedia56.com, use the steps below:
- Manual Bopstermedia56.com redirect removal
- Delete dubious software using MS Windows Control Panel
- Fix browser shortcuts, modified by ad supported software
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Remove Bopstermedia56.com pop up ads from Chrome
- Get rid of Bopstermedia56.com pop-up advertisements from Internet Explorer
- Remove Bopstermedia56.com pop up advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
- How to automatically remove Bopstermedia56.com pop ups
- Stop Bopstermedia56.com ads and other intrusive web-pages
- How to prevent Bopstermedia56.com redirect from getting inside your computer
- To sum up
Manual Bopstermedia56.com redirect removal
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually remove Bopstermedia56.com pop-up ads from the Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, FF and Internet Explorer.
Delete dubious software using MS Windows Control Panel
It’s of primary importance to first identify and get rid of all potentially unwanted programs, ad-supported software programs and hijackers through ‘Add/Remove Programs’ (Windows XP) or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 10, 8, 7) section of your Microsoft Windows Control Panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the Microsoft Windows logo, and then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as displayed on the screen below.
Once the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category like below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and choose the ‘Control Panel’ at right as shown in the following example.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 7 or Vista) like below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed software and remove all suspicious and unknown apps. We recommend to click ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed applications by date. Once you have found anything dubious that may be the adware that causes web browsers to open intrusive Bopstermedia56.com popup ads or other PUP (potentially unwanted program), then choose this application and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the dubious program blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to fully get rid of it from your computer.
Fix browser shortcuts, modified by ad supported software
After the adware is started, it can also change the internet browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument similar to “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you launch the internet browser, it will show an undesired web-site.
Right click on the shortcut of hijacked web browser as displayed in the figure below.
Select the “Properties” option and it will show the shortcut file’s properties. Next, press the “Shortcut” tab and then delete the “http://site.address” string from Target field as on the image below.
Then press OK to save changes. Repeat the step for all web-browsers that are redirected to the Bopstermedia56.com unwanted web-page.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the adware can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you boot your PC, it will display Bopstermedia56.com intrusive page. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and delete all harmful tasks which have been created by malicious software.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard at the same time. This opens a prompt that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as displayed in the figure below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Please choose the first task, its properties will be show just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your PC system. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then remove this harmful task. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it is a component of the ‘ad-supported’ program, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to remove, then click on it with the right mouse button and choose Delete as displayed on the image below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks which have been created by malicious apps. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
Remove Bopstermedia56.com pop up ads from Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a easy way to delete the adware, harmful and adware extensions, as well as to recover the web browser’s search provider, homepage and newtab that have been replaced by ad-supported software responsible for Bopstermedia56.com pop up ads.
- First, start the Chrome and press the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then press Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed addons. If the list has the plugin labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset settings dialog box as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the internet browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Get rid of Bopstermedia56.com pop-up advertisements from Internet Explorer
By resetting Microsoft Internet Explorer internet browser you return your internet browser settings to its default state. This is first when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by ‘ad supported’ software that responsible for web-browser redirect to the unwanted Bopstermedia56.com website.
First, launch the Microsoft Internet Explorer, click ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your machine for the changes to take effect. It will delete adware that causes multiple annoying advertisements, disable malicious and ad-supported internet browser’s extensions and restore the IE’s settings like search engine by default, homepage and newtab to default state.
Remove Bopstermedia56.com pop up advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
Resetting your Firefox is good initial troubleshooting step for any issues with your web-browser application, including the redirect to Bopstermedia56.com site.
First, launch the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown in the following example.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
How to automatically remove Bopstermedia56.com pop ups
Many antivirus companies have made programs that help detect adware and thereby get rid of Bopstermedia56.com from the Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome browsers. Below is a a few of the free programs you may want to use. Your personal computer can have a huge number of potentially unwanted software, ad supported software and browser hijackers installed at the same time, so we advise, if any unwanted or malicious program returns after rebooting the computer, then run your computer into Safe Mode and run the anti malware tool again.
How to get rid of Bopstermedia56.com pop-up ads with Zemana Anti-malware
Zemana Anti-malware is a tool that can delete ad-supported software, potentially unwanted apps, browser hijackers and other malicious software from your PC system easily and for free. Zemana Anti-malware is compatible with most antivirus software. It works under Windows (10 – XP, 32 and 64 bit) and uses minimum of PC resources.
- Please go to the link below to download Zemana Free. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once downloading is finished, please close all applications and open windows on your computer. Next, launch a file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Anti Malware onto your system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Anti-Malware will open and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware which causes unwanted Bopstermedia56.com pop up advertisements. This task can take quite a while, so please be patient. When a malware, adware or potentially unwanted programs are detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
- When finished, Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) will prepare a list of unwanted and ‘ad supported’ software.
- When you are ready, click the “Next” button. The tool will remove adware responsible for redirections to Bopstermedia56.com and move items to the program’s quarantine. Once the process is done, you may be prompted to reboot the machine.
- Close the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) and continue with the next step.
Remove Bopstermedia56.com redirect from browsers with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro is a free utility that can scan for ad-supported software that reroutes your browser to unwanted Bopstermedia56.com site. It’s not always easy to locate all the undesired applications that your machine might have picked up on the Internet. Hitman Pro will detect the adware, hijackers and other malware you need to erase.
- Installing the Hitman Pro is simple. First you’ll need to download HitmanPro from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After the download is finished, double click the HitmanPro icon. Once this tool is launched, press “Next” button for checking your personal computer for the adware that reroutes your internet browser to unwanted Bopstermedia56.com webpage. This process may take some time, so please be patient. While the HitmanPro application is scanning, you may see count of objects it has identified as threat.
- When the checking is done, a list of all threats detected is produced. Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and press “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malware found.
Automatically delete Bopstermedia56.com redirect with Malwarebytes
You can remove Bopstermedia56.com pop up ads automatically with a help of Malwarebytes Free. We recommend this free malicious software removal utility because it can easily remove hijackers, adware, PUPs and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
- Download MalwareBytes from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- Once downloading is finished, close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a folder in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, press the “Scan Now” button to start checking your PC for the adware that made to redirect your browser to various ad web-pages such as Bopstermedia56.com. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. When a threat is found, the count of the security threats will change accordingly.
- When MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) has finished scanning, a list of all threats detected is produced. Next, you need to press “Quarantine Selected”. After the task is finished, you can be prompted to reboot your personal computer.
The following video offers a step-by-step tutorial on how to remove hijackers, adware and other malware with MalwareBytes AntiMalware.
Stop Bopstermedia56.com ads and other intrusive web-pages
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot stop all those annoying webpages like Bopstermedia56.com using only built-in MS Windows capabilities. However, there is a program out that you can use to block intrusive browser redirects, ads and pop ups in any modern web browsers including Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and IE. It is called Adguard and it works very well.
Please go to the link below to download the latest version of AdGuard for Microsoft Windows. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as shown on the screen below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick guide as shown on the image below.
Press “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick guidance that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you start your PC system, AdGuard will start automatically and stop pop ups, Bopstermedia56.com redirect, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
How to prevent Bopstermedia56.com redirect from getting inside your computer
To sum up
Once you have finished the guide outlined above, your PC should be clean from adware that responsible for web-browser reroute to the unwanted Bopstermedia56.com web site and other malicious software. The Edge, Chrome, FF and Internet Explorer will no longer reroute you to various unwanted sites similar to Bopstermedia56.com. Unfortunately, if the steps does not help you, then you have caught a new ad supported software, and then the best way – ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.