The “¿Eres suertudo” pop-ups appeared on your PC system without any notice? After that, you are faced with the fact that your web-browser is now redirected to other annoying sites and filled with a variety of advertisements and banners. The cause of all your problems with your personal computer is an adware (sometimes named ‘ad-supported’ software) that has been installed on many personal computers around the world without users permission, so you are one of many. Most likely, you do not even know how and where this adware has got into your computer. In the tutorial below, we will explain all the general features of ad supported software and its typical behavior on the computer, as well as effective ways of removing “¿Eres suertudo” pop-up ads from your browser.
The full text of the advertising is:
Felicidades, eres un visitante afortunado! Usuario de Apple Has sido especialmente seleccionado para ganar un premio especial de Facebook!
It is likely that you might be worried with the adware that cause annoying “¿Eres suertudo” popup advertisements to appear. You should not disregard this unwanted software. The adware might not only open annoying ads, but reroute your web-browser to shady web-pages. What is more, the adware can analyze your browsing, and gain access to your personal data and, later, can sell it to third parties. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to delete “¿Eres suertudo” ads from your computer.
The ad supported software can alter the settings of the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome and MS Edge, but often that a harmful software such as this can also infect all types of web-browsers by changing their desktop shortcut files. Thus forcing the user each time start the internet browser to see the undesired “¿Eres suertudo” web site.
We suggest you to remove ad-supported software and clean your PC from “¿Eres suertudo” pop-up advertisements sooner, until the presence of the adware has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the step by step guidance below that will help you to completely remove the reroute to “¿Eres suertudo” annoying page, using only the built-in MS Windows features and several free malicious software removal tools of well-known antivirus software companies.
Remove “¿Eres suertudo” pop-ups (removal guide)
Even if you’ve the up-to-date classic antivirus installed, and you have checked your machine for malicious software and removed anything found, you need to do the tutorial below. The “¿Eres suertudo” pop-up advertisements removal is not simple as installing another antivirus. Classic antivirus applications are not developed to run together and will conflict with each other, or possibly crash Windows. Instead we suggest complete the manual steps below after that use Zemana Free, MalwareBytes Anti Malware or AdwCleaner, which are free applications dedicated to search for and remove ad supported software responsible for redirects to “¿Eres suertudo”. Run these utilities to ensure the ‘ad supported’ software is removed.
To remove “¿Eres suertudo”, follow the steps below:
- How to delete “¿Eres suertudo” pop ups without any software
- Remove ‘ad supported’ software through the Windows Control Panel
- Fix browser shortcuts, altered by ad-supported software
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Remove “¿Eres suertudo” from FF by resetting web-browser settings
- Remove “¿Eres suertudo” ads from Google Chrome
- Remove “¿Eres suertudo” ads from Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Get rid of “¿Eres suertudo” ads with freeware
- Run AdBlocker to stop “¿Eres suertudo” and stay safe online
- Method of “¿Eres suertudo” popups intrusion into your PC
- Finish words
How to delete “¿Eres suertudo” pop ups without any software
These steps to delete “¿Eres suertudo” ads without any software are presented below. Be sure to carry out the step-by-step guide completely to fully delete this adware that causes internet browsers to show intrusive “¿Eres suertudo” ads.
Remove ‘ad supported’ software through the Windows Control Panel
Some of potentially unwanted apps, adware and browser hijacker infections can be removed using the Add/Remove programs utility which can be found in the Windows Control Panel. So, if you’re running any version of Windows and you have noticed an unwanted program, then first try to get rid of it through Add/Remove programs.
Press Windows button , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then press “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will show the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Further, press “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all applications installed on your system. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any questionable and unknown programs.
Fix browser shortcuts, altered by ad-supported software
The adware that cause unwanted “¿Eres suertudo” pop up ads to appear, can hijack various Windows shortcut files on your desktop (most often, all web browsers shortcut files), so in this step you need to check and clean them by removing the argument like http://site.address/.
Right click on the shortcut file of infected web-browser as shown in the figure below.
Select the “Properties” option and it will open the shortcut file’s properties. Next, press the “Shortcut” tab and then delete the “http://site.address” string from Target field as displayed below.
Then press OK to save changes. Repeat the step for all web-browsers which are rerouted to the “¿Eres suertudo” annoying page.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the adware can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you launch your personal computer, it will display “¿Eres suertudo” annoying site. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and delete all harmful tasks which have been created by ‘ad-supported’ program.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard at the same time. This opens a prompt that called Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as displayed on the image below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Please choose the first task, its properties will be show just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your system. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then remove this malicious task. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it is a component of the unwanted programs, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to get rid of, then press on it with the right mouse button and choose Delete like below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ programs. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
Remove “¿Eres suertudo” from FF by resetting web-browser settings
If the Firefox settings like newtab, start page and search provider by default have been modified by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help.
Run the Firefox and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the web browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will show the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you’re unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown on the screen below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The FF will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the adware that redirects your web browser to unwanted “¿Eres suertudo” web site. After, it’s done, click the “Finish” button.
Remove “¿Eres suertudo” ads from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a easy way to remove the browser hijackers, harmful and ‘ad-supported’ extensions, as well as to restore the web-browser’s homepage, search provider and new tab that have been replaced by adware that responsible for browser redirect to the intrusive “¿Eres suertudo” web site.
- First launch the Google Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as on the image above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is finished, your web-browser’s search provider, newtab and homepage will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove “¿Eres suertudo” ads from Microsoft Internet Explorer
By resetting IE web browser you return your web-browser settings to its default state. This is basic when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware responsible for redirecting your browser to “¿Eres suertudo” web site.
First, launch the Microsoft Internet Explorer, press ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as shown in the following example.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your computer for the changes to take effect. It will remove adware responsible for redirects to “¿Eres suertudo”, disable malicious and ad-supported web-browser’s extensions and restore the Microsoft Internet Explorer’s settings such as startpage, new tab and default search provider to default state.
Get rid of “¿Eres suertudo” ads with freeware
Many antivirus companies have developed programs that allow detect ‘ad supported’ software and thereby remove “¿Eres suertudo” from the Microsoft Internet Explorer, Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox internet browsers. Below is a a few of the free programs you may want to run. Your computer may have lots of PUPs, ad supported software and browser hijackers installed at the same time, so we suggest, if any unwanted or malicious program returns after rebooting the PC, then run your PC system into Safe Mode and run the anti-malware tool again.
Automatically remove “¿Eres suertudo” popup advertisements with Zemana Anti-malware
Zemana Anti-malware is a tool which can get rid of ad supported software, potentially unwanted apps, browser hijacker infections and other malware from your PC system easily and for free. Zemana Anti-malware is compatible with most antivirus software. It works under Windows (10 – XP, 32 and 64 bit) and uses minimum of PC resources.
Download Zemana Free on your Windows Desktop by clicking on the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
When downloading is finished, launch it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will try to update itself and when this procedure is finished, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the ad-supported software related to “¿Eres suertudo” pop-ups.
Depending on your computer, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) application is scanning, you can see count of objects it has identified as threat. In order to remove all threats, simply click “Next” button.
The Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will remove adware that causes multiple annoying advertisements.
How to delete “¿Eres suertudo” with Malwarebytes
We suggest using the Malwarebytes Free. You can download and install Malwarebytes to detect adware and thereby remove “¿Eres suertudo” pop-up ads from your web browsers. When installed and updated, the free malware remover will automatically check and detect all threats exist on the system.
- Installing the MalwareBytes Anti Malware is simple. First you will need to download MalwareBytes from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the downloading process is complete, please close all apps and open windows on your PC. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes onto your PC system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Free will launch and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan for the ad supported software which cause unwanted “¿Eres suertudo” pop ups to appear. This task may take some time, so please be patient. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
- When MalwareBytes Free has completed scanning, MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) will prepare a list of undesired and adware applications.
- You may move threats to Quarantine (all selected by default) by simply click the “Quarantine Selected” button. Once the task is finished, you may be prompted to restart the machine.
- Close the AntiMalware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Use AdwCleaner to remove “¿Eres suertudo” pop up ads
AdwCleaner is a portable utility which detects and uninstalls unwanted apps such as hijacker infections, ad supported software, toolbars, other web-browser extensions and other malware. It scans your PC for adware responsible for “¿Eres suertudo” popup advertisements and prepares a list of threats marked for removal. AdwCleaner will only delete those undesired programs that you wish to be removed.
- Please go to the following link to download AdwCleaner. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: March 2, 2020
- When the download is finished, double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this utility is started, press “Scan” button . AdwCleaner application will scan through the whole PC system for the ‘ad supported’ software related to “¿Eres suertudo” advertisements. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC. When a malware, adware or potentially unwanted applications are found, the count of the security threats will change accordingly.
- After AdwCleaner has completed scanning, AdwCleaner will show a list of found items. Next, you need to click “Clean” button. It will display a prompt, click “OK”.
These few simple steps are shown in detail in the following video guide.
Run AdBlocker to stop “¿Eres suertudo” and stay safe online
Use an ad-blocking tool such as AdGuard will protect you from harmful advertisements and content. Moreover, you can find that the AdGuard have an option to protect your privacy and stop phishing and spam web sites. Additionally, ad-blocking programs will allow you to avoid undesired popup ads and unverified links that also a good way to stay safe online.
Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you’ll need to download AdGuard by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading is finished, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as shown on the screen below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick instructions as displayed below.
Press “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick instructions which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you start your PC, AdGuard will start automatically and block ads, “¿Eres suertudo” redirect, as well as other harmful or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
Method of “¿Eres suertudo” popups intrusion into your PC
After completing the few simple steps above, your PC system should be clean from this ‘ad supported’ software and other malicious software. The Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge will no longer open annoying “¿Eres suertudo” web site when you surf the Internet. Unfortunately, if the tutorial does not help you, then you have caught a new ‘ad supported’ software, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the undesired “¿Eres suertudo” popup ads.