The N213adserv.com is an annoying web site that can be used to show intrusive ads or redirect the MS Edge, Chrome, IE and Mozilla Firefox to other ad pages. If your browser occasionally redirects to the N213adserv.com page, then it is possible that you’ve an potentially unwanted application (PUA) from the ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware) category installed on your computer. Most often, the undesired application installs on the system in a bundle with free applications that you downloaded and installed from the Internet. Once it gets inside your PC system, it’ll alter certain PC system’s settings including new tab page, start page and default search provider in order to reroute your’s web browser to ad web-pages or show lots of annoying ads from various third-party ad networks.
As well as unwanted internet browser redirects to N213adserv.com, the adware can collect your Internet browsing activity by saving URLs visited, IP addresses, browser version and type, cookie information, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and web-pages visited. Such kind of behavior can lead to serious security problems or personal info theft. This is another reason why the adware which causes undesired N213adserv.com pop-up advertisements, is defined as PUP (potentially unwanted program).
In addition to that, as was mentioned earlier, some adware to also modify all browsers shortcuts which located on your Desktop or Start menu. So, every infected shortcut will try to reroute your internet browser to intrusive ad web-pages such as N213adserv.com, some of which might be harmful. It can make the whole computer more vulnerable to hacker attacks.
Thus, it is clear that the presence of ad-supported software on your PC system is not desirable, and you need to clean up your PC system ASAP. Follow the guidance below in order to remove N213adserv.com pop-up advertisements.
Remove N213adserv.com pop-up ads
Without a doubt, the adware is harmful to your personal computer. So you need to quickly and completely delete this ad supported software that causes browsers to show unwanted N213adserv.com popup advertisements. To delete this ad supported software, you may use the manual removal instructions that are given below or free malware removal tool such as Zemana Free, MalwareBytes Anti Malware or AdwCleaner (all are free). We suggest you use automatic removal solution which will allow you to delete N213adserv.com pop-up ads easily and safely. Manual removal is best used only if you are well versed in computer or in the case where adware is not uninstalled automatically. Certain of the steps will require you to reboot your PC system or shut down this page. So, read this guidance carefully, then bookmark or print it for later reference.
To remove N213adserv.com, use the steps below:
- Delete N213adserv.com advertisements without any utilities
- Uninstall potentially unwanted programs through the Windows Control Panel
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Disinfect the web browser’s shortcuts to get rid of N213adserv.com redirect
- Get rid of N213adserv.com from Firefox by resetting web browser settings
- Remove N213adserv.com ads from Chrome
- Get rid of N213adserv.com redirect from Internet Explorer
- Scan your PC and remove N213adserv.com pop up advertisements with free tools
- Run AdBlocker to block N213adserv.com and stay safe online
- Tips to prevent N213adserv.com pop ups and other unwanted apps
- To sum up
Delete N213adserv.com advertisements without any utilities
The steps will help you delete N213adserv.com pop up advertisements. These N213adserv.com removal steps work for the Google Chrome, MS Edge, Internet Explorer and Firefox, as well as every version of Windows operating system.
Uninstall potentially unwanted programs through the Windows Control Panel
First method for manual adware removal is to go into the Windows “Control Panel”, then “Uninstall a program” console. Take a look at the list of software on your computer and see if there are any suspicious and unknown apps. If you see any, you need to uninstall them. Of course, before doing so, you can do an World Wide Web search to find details on the application. If it is a potentially unwanted program, ‘ad supported’ software or malicious software, you will likely find information that says so.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then click Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then click “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will show the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, press “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will show a list of all apps installed on the personal computer.
- Scroll through the all list, and delete questionable and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed apps, we recommend sort apps by date.
See more details in the video guidance below.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the undesired N213adserv.com web page opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all the tasks that have been created by malicious program.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard simultaneously. It will open a dialog box which titled with Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown in the figure below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be show just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it is a component of the ‘ad-supported’ apps, then this task also should be removed.
Further press on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as on the image below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ apps. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
Disinfect the web browser’s shortcuts to get rid of N213adserv.com redirect
After the adware is started, it can also modify the web browser’s shortcut files, adding an argument similar to “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you open the web-browser, it’ll display an undesired web page.
Click the right mouse button to a desktop shortcut that you use to run your web browser. Next, select the “Properties” option. Important: necessary to click on the desktop shortcut for the web-browser which is redirected to the N213adserv.com or other undesired web site.
Further, necessary to look at the text which is written in the “Target” field. The ad supported software that causes a ton of annoying N213adserv.com pop-up advertisements can replace the contents of this field, which describes the file to be start when you open your browser. Depending on the browser you’re using, there should be:
- Google Chrome: chrome.exe
- Opera: opera.exe
- Firefox: firefox.exe
- Internet Explorer: iexplore.exe
If you’re seeing an unknown text such as “http://site.addres” which has been added here, then you should remove it, as displayed below.
Next, press the “OK” button to save the changes. Now, when you open the browser from this desktop shortcut file, it does not occur automatically redirect on the N213adserv.com web site or any other annoying web sites. Once the step is complete, we recommend to go to the next step.
Get rid of N213adserv.com from Firefox by resetting web browser settings
If the Firefox web-browser application is hijacked, then resetting its settings can help. The Reset feature is available on all modern version of Firefox. A reset can fix many issues by restoring Firefox settings like new tab, search provider by default and home page to its default state. It will save your personal information such as saved passwords, bookmarks, and open tabs.
First, open the Mozilla Firefox. Next, press the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will display the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as displayed below.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove N213adserv.com ads from Chrome
If your Google Chrome web browser is redirected to intrusive N213adserv.com web-page, it may be necessary to completely reset your web-browser application to its default settings.
- First, start the Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then press Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset settings dialog box as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the web browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Get rid of N213adserv.com redirect from Internet Explorer
The Microsoft Internet Explorer reset is great if your web browser is hijacked or you have unwanted addo-ons or toolbars on your web browser, which installed by an malicious software.
First, start the Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will open the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then press the “Internet Options” as displayed in the following example.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button like below.
After the process is done, click “Close” button. Close the IE and reboot your machine for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your web-browser’s new tab, home page and search provider by default to default state.
Scan your PC and remove N213adserv.com pop up advertisements with free tools
The easiest solution to delete N213adserv.com redirect is to use an anti-malware application capable of detecting this ad-supported software that causes annoying N213adserv.com pop up advertisements. We recommend try Zemana Anti-malware or another free malware remover which listed below. It has excellent detection rate when it comes to ad supported software, browser hijacker infections and other PUPs.
How to remove N213adserv.com pop up advertisements with Zemana Anti-malware
Zemana Anti-malware is a tool that can remove adware, potentially unwanted apps, browser hijackers and other malicious software from your machine easily and for free. Zemana Anti-malware is compatible with most antivirus software. It works under Windows (10 – XP, 32 and 64 bit) and uses minimum of computer resources.
- Visit the following page to download the latest version of Zemana Free for Microsoft Windows. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is done, please close all applications and open windows on your PC system. Next, start a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will run the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Free onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will start and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware which designed to redirect your browser to various ad web-pages such as N213adserv.com. This task can take quite a while, so please be patient. While the Zemana Anti-Malware tool is scanning, you may see count of objects it has identified as being infected by malicious software.
- Once finished, Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will show you the results.
- Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and click the “Next” button. The utility will begin to remove ad-supported software which causes intrusive N213adserv.com advertisements. Once the clean-up is finished, you may be prompted to reboot the machine.
- Close the Zemana Free and continue with the next step.
Run Malwarebytes to remove N213adserv.com pop-up ads
We advise using the Malwarebytes Free. You can download and install Malwarebytes to search for adware and thereby remove N213adserv.com redirect from your internet browsers. When installed and updated, the free malicious software remover will automatically check and detect all threats present on the personal computer.
- Installing the MalwareBytes Free is simple. First you will need to download MalwareBytes AntiMalware by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is done, please close all apps and open windows on your personal computer. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) will run and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware which causes intrusive N213adserv.com pop up ads. Depending on your computer, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the utility is checking, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned.
- After the scan is finished, the results are displayed in the scan report.
- All found threats will be marked. You can remove them all by simply press the “Quarantine Selected” button. When the process is finished, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Remove N213adserv.com redirect from web browsers with AdwCleaner
The AdwCleaner utility is free and easy to use. It may check and remove malicious software, PUPs and adware in IE, Google Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox web-browsers and thereby delete all undesired N213adserv.com popups. AdwCleaner is powerful enough to find and get rid of harmful registry entries and files that are hidden on the system.
Please go to the following link to download AdwCleaner. Save it on your Windows desktop.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: October 9, 2020
Once downloading is finished, open the directory in which you saved it. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. After the tool is opened, you will see a screen like below.
Further, click “Scan” button . AdwCleaner program will scan through the whole machine for the adware related to N213adserv.com pop-ups. Once the system scan is finished, AdwCleaner will show you the results as displayed in the following example.
You may move threats to Quarantine (all selected by default) by simply click “Clean” button. It will open a prompt as shown in the figure below.
You need to press “OK”. When finished, the AdwCleaner may ask you to restart your personal computer. When your computer is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
These steps are shown in detail in the following video guide.
Run AdBlocker to block N213adserv.com and stay safe online
It’s important to use ad blocking apps such as AdGuard to protect your PC from malicious web pages. Most security experts says that it’s okay to stop ads. You should do so just to stay safe! And, of course, the AdGuard can to stop N213adserv.com and other undesired sites.
Visit the page linked below to download AdGuard. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When the downloading process is finished, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen like below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick instructions as on the image below.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick guidance that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you launch your PC system, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop popups, N213adserv.com redirect, as well as other malicious or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
Tips to prevent N213adserv.com pop ups and other unwanted apps
To sum up
After completing the few simple steps above, your computer should be free from ‘ad supported’ software that responsible for browser redirect to the intrusive N213adserv.com site and other malware. The IE, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and MS Edge will no longer redirect you to various undesired web sites similar to N213adserv.com. Unfortunately, if the step by step tutorial does not help you, then you have caught a new ad supported software, and then the best way – ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.