If your web-browser are being re-directed to the web site called Daily-chance.info, then you most likely have an ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware) installed on your personal computer. The adware will alter your browser’s start page, new tab and default search provider or install unwanted web-browser extension so that it will automatically show a lot of unwanted Daily-chance.info popup advertisements. If you would like to clean your PC system of ad-supported software and thereby remove Daily-chance.info redirect and are unable to do so, you can use the instructions below to find and get rid of this adware and any other malware for free.
The adware may insert tons of ads directly to the sites that you visit, creating a sense that the advertising banners has been added by the creators of the web-site. Moreover, a legal advertising banners may be replaced on the fake advertisements, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and harmful applications. Moreover, the ‘ad supported’ software has the ability to collect a huge number of personal information about you (your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Web, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
Table of contents
- What is Daily-chance.info
- Daily-chance.info popup advertisements removal steps
- How to remove Daily-chance.info redirect without any software
- Removing the Daily-chance.info, check the list of installed applications first
- Remove Daily-chance.info from Mozilla Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
- Delete Daily-chance.info redirect from Internet Explorer
- Remove Daily-chance.info advertisements from Google Chrome
- Fix infected web browsers shortcuts to get rid of Daily-chance.info redirect
- Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Daily-chance.info redirect automatic removal
- How to remove Daily-chance.info redirect without any software
- Run AdBlocker to stop Daily-chance.info and stay safe online
- How to Daily-chance.info advertisements get installed onto PC system
- Finish words
In addition to that, as was mentioned earlier, some ad-supported software to also alter all browsers shortcuts that located on your Desktop or Start menu. So, every infected shortcut will try to redirect your browser to intrusive ad pages such as Daily-chance.info, certain of which might be harmful. It can make the whole computer more vulnerable to hacker attacks.
So, obviously, you need to remove the ad supported software as quickly as possible. Use the free steps below. This guide will help you clean your personal computer of adware and thereby remove the Daily-chance.info undesired pop-up ads.
Daily-chance.info popup advertisements removal steps
Most commonly ‘ad supported’ software requires more than a simple uninstall with the help of MS Windows Control panel in order to be fully uninstalled. For that reason, our team developed several removal ways which we have summarized in a detailed instructions. Therefore, if you have the annoying Daily-chance.info pop-up ads on your system and are currently trying to have it removed then feel free to follow the guidance below in order to resolve your problem. Certain of the steps below will require you to close the web-page. So, please read the few simple steps carefully, after that bookmark or print it for later reference.
How to remove Daily-chance.info redirect without any software
Most common adware may be removed without any antivirus applications. The manual adware removal is step by step tutorial that will teach you how to remove the Daily-chance.info redirect.
Removing the Daily-chance.info, check the list of installed applications first
The best way to start the computer cleanup is to remove unknown and suspicious applications. Using the Microsoft Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded programs can clean up the Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge from pop ups hijackers and so on.
Press Windows button , then press Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will show the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Further, click “Uninstall a program”
It will display a list of all programs installed on your PC. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown software.
Remove Daily-chance.info from Mozilla Firefox by resetting internet browser settings
If the Mozilla Firefox settings like startpage, newtab page and search provider by default have been replaced by the adware, then resetting it to the default state can help.
First, run the Mozilla Firefox and press button. It will show the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web browser. Further, click the Help button () as shown below
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page like below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will display the confirmation dialog box. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The FF will begin a task to fix your problems that caused by the ad supported software that cause undesired Daily-chance.info popups to appear. Once, it is done, press the “Finish” button.
Delete Daily-chance.info redirect from Internet Explorer
By resetting IE internet browser you restore your internet browser settings to its default state. This is good initial when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by ‘ad supported’ software that causes a large amount of undesired Daily-chance.info pop up ads.
First, start the Internet Explorer, click ) button. Next, click “Internet Options” as on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, press Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will display the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to restart your system for the changes to take effect. It will remove ad-supported software which causes undesired Daily-chance.info ads, disable malicious and ad-supported browser’s extensions and restore the IE’s settings such as startpage, newtab and search provider by default to default state.
Remove Daily-chance.info advertisements from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings is a simple way to remove the adware, harmful and adware extensions, as well as to restore the internet browser’s newtab page, start page and search engine by default that have been changed by ad-supported software that causes multiple intrusive ads and popups.
- First launch the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Select “Settings” option.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Show advanced settings” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this procedure is done, your web browser’s start page, new tab and default search engine will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Fix infected web browsers shortcuts to get rid of Daily-chance.info redirect
The ad-supported software can hijack various Windows shortcuts on your desktop (most often, all web browsers shortcuts), so in this step you need to check and clean them by removing the argument like http://site.address/.
Right click on the browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://site.address” that has been added here. Remove everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe.
To save changes, press OK . You need to clean all web-browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Google Chrome, FF, IE and Microsoft Edge.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the unwanted Daily-chance.info web-site opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and delete all the tasks which have been created by unwanted programs.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard together. This shows a prompt that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as on the image below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Please choose the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your PC system. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then remove this harmful task. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it’s a component of the malicious programs, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to get rid of, then click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as displayed on the screen below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by unwanted software. Once is complete, close the Task Scheduler window.
Daily-chance.info redirect automatic removal
Many antivirus companies have created programs that help detect ad supported software and thereby get rid of Daily-chance.info from the FF, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and MS Edge web browsers. Below is a a few of the free programs you may want to run. Your computer can have a ton of PUPs, ad-supported software and browser hijacker infections installed at the same time, so we recommend, if any unwanted or harmful program returns after restarting the PC, then start your PC into Safe Mode and run the anti-malware tool once again.
Run Zemana Anti-malware to get rid of Daily-chance.info
We recommend you to use the Zemana Anti-malware which are completely clean your computer of Daily-chance.info popups. Moreover, the tool will help you to get rid of PUPs, malicious software, toolbars and hijacker infections that your system may be infected too.
- Download Zemana from the following link. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- After the download is done, close all programs and windows on your machine. Open a file location. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once install is done, press the “Scan” button . Zemana Free utility will begin scanning the whole system to find out ad supported software that causes web browsers to display unwanted Daily-chance.info pop-up ads. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your PC system and the speed of your PC system. When a malicious software, ad-supported software or potentially unwanted programs are found, the count of the security threats will change accordingly.
- After the checking is done, Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will show a screen that contains a list of malicious software that has been detected. Next, you need to press “Next”. After that process is finished, you may be prompted to reboot your PC.
How to remove Daily-chance.info with Malwarebytes
You can remove Daily-chance.info redirect automatically with a help of Malwarebytes Free. We advise this free malicious software removal utility because it may easily remove browser hijackers, ad supported software, potentially unwanted programs and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
- Please download MalwareBytes on your Microsoft Windows Desktop by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is finished, please close all software and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes Free onto your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) will open and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to start checking your computer for the ‘ad supported’ software that causes undesired Daily-chance.info ads. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient.
- As the scanning ends, the results are displayed in the scan report.
- Make sure all items have ‘checkmark’ and press the “Quarantine Selected” button. Once that process is finished, you may be prompted to restart the computer.
- Close the Anti Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Scan and clean your machine of ad-supported software with AdwCleaner
The AdwCleaner tool is free and easy to use. It can check and remove malware, potentially unwanted software and ad supported software in Chrome, FF, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge web browsers and thereby remove all annoying Daily-chance.info pop up advertisements. AdwCleaner is powerful enough to find and remove malicious registry entries and files that are hidden on the computer.
- Download AdwCleaner by clicking on the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: April 3, 2020
- Once the downloading process is finished, double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this utility is started, click “Scan” button .AdwCleaner program will scan through the whole system for the ad supported software that causes multiple undesired ads and popups. Depending on your computer, the scan may take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. During the scan AdwCleaner will detect all threats exist on your personal computer.
- After that process is done, AdwCleaner will display a scan report. In order to delete all threats, simply click “Clean” button. It will open a prompt, press “OK”.
These few simple steps are shown in detail in the following video guide.
Run AdBlocker to stop Daily-chance.info and stay safe online
By installing an ad blocker application such as AdGuard, you are able to block Daily-chance.info, autoplaying video ads and delete tons of distracting and annoying ads on web-sites.
Installing the AdGuard adblocker application is simple. First you will need to download AdGuard from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
Once the download is finished, double-click the downloaded file to launch it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as shown in the following example.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick tutorial as shown on the image below.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick instructions which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you run your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and stop pop-ups, sites such Daily-chance.info, as well as other malicious or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
How to Daily-chance.info advertisements get installed onto PC system
Once you’ve finished the step-by-step instructions above, your personal computer should be clean from this adware and other malicious software. The Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and Internet Explorer will no longer open annoying Daily-chance.info web site when you browse the Internet. Unfortunately, if the few simple steps does not help you, then you have caught a new ‘ad supported’ software, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the undesired Daily-chance.info pop-up advertisements.