The very appearance exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn or detect.kihi.gdn pop-up ads is a sign of ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware) which installed on your PC. Moreover, the adware can lead to the browser freezing/crash, delays when starting a new web browser window or delays when viewing a web-page on the Net. I think you definitely want to solve this problem. For this purpose, necessity to perform cleanup of your PC. Perform the few simple steps below that will allow you to remove exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn advertisements and clean your system from the ad supported software using the standard features of Windows and some proven free applications.
Most often, the ad supported software affects the most common web browsers such as the Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Internet Explorer. But such the dangerous software as well may infect another web browsers by changing its shortcuts (adding an argument like ‘http://site.address’ into Target field of a browser’s shortcut). So every time you launch the web-browser, it’ll redirect to the unwanted exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn site. Even if you setup a new startpage, an annoying site will be the first thing you see when you open the Firefox, Chrome, IE and Microsoft Edge.
The adware may insert a large amount of ads directly to the web-pages that you visit, creating a sense that the advertising links has been added by the creators of the web page. Moreover, a legal advertisements may be replaced on the fake ads, that will offer to download and install various unnecessary and harmful programs. Moreover, the ad supported software has the ability to collect a large amount of personal information about you (your ip address, what is a web page you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the World Wide Web, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
We suggest you to remove adware and clean your system from exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn ads as soon as possible, until the presence of the ad-supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the instructions below that will allow you to completely remove the reroute to exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn annoying page, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
How can you prevent your PC system from the attack of exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn pop-up ads
How to manually remove exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn
The simple answer is right here on this page. We have put together simplicity and efficiency. It will assist you easily to clean your PC system of adware. Moreover, you can choose manual or automatic removal method. If you are familiar with the PC then use manual removal, otherwise use the free anti-malware tool designed specifically to remove ad supported software which causes unwanted exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn . Of course, you can combine both methods. Read this manual carefully, bookmark or print it, because you may need to close your web browser or restart your PC.
- Delete suspicious and unknown programs by using Windows Control Panel
- Remove exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn pop-ups from Chrome
- Remove exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn advertisements from Firefox
- Get rid of exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn ads from Internet Explorer
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn redirect
- Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Delete suspicious and unknown programs by using Windows Control Panel
Press Windows key , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It’ll open the Windows Control Panel as shown on the image below.
Next, click “Uninstall a program”
It’ll display a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list and uninstall any suspicious and unknown software.
Remove exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn pop-ups from Chrome
Like other modern internet browsers, the Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby remove the redirect to exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn annoying ads which is caused by the adware.
At first, start the Chrome. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will appear the main menu. Click on the option named “Settings”. Another way to show the Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the internet browser adress bar and press Enter.
The internet browser will display the settings screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset settings” section is visible, as shown in the figure below and click the “Reset settings” button.
The Google Chrome will open the confirmation prompt. You need to confirm your action, click the “Reset” button. The program will run the procedure of cleaning. When it is finished, the web-browser settings including the ‘block pop-ups’ option back to the values that have been when the Google Chrome was first installed on your PC.
Remove exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn advertisements from Firefox
First, launch the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, click the “Help” button ().
In the Help menu, press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page, click “Refresh Firefox” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Get rid of exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn ads from Internet Explorer
First, launch the IE, then press button. Next, press “Internet Options” like below.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, press the “Reset” button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer” settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and click Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your computer for the changes to take effect. It will restore the IE’s settings such as start page and search provider by default to default state, disable ad-supported web-browser’s extensions and thereby delete the redirect to exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn unwanted page.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to delete exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn redirect
Once the adware is started, it can also change the internet browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument such as “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you start the web-browser, it will be redirected to an annoying ads.
To clear the internet browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text that starts with “http://” which has been added here. You need to remove it.
When the argument is removed, click the OK button. You need to clean all shortcuts of all your browsers, as they may be infected too.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
If the annoying exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn web site opens automatically on Windows startup or at equal time intervals, then you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all the tasks that have been created by unwanted programs.
Press Windows and R keys on the keyboard together. This opens a dialog box that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and press OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, press “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown on the screen below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be open just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Pay attention to that it launches on your personal computer. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove it. If you are not sure that executes the task, check it through a search engine. If it is a component of the malicious software, then this task also should be removed.
Having defined the task that you want to remove, then click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown on the screen below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by adware. Once is done, close the Task Scheduler window.
How to delete exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn redirect with free malware remover
Remove exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn ads manually is difficult and often the ‘ad supported’ software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your computer. Moreover, the free program will help you to remove malware, web-browser hijacker and toolbars that your PC may be infected too.
- Download Malwarebytes from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- Close all applications and windows on your PC. Open the directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will open the installation of Malwarebytes. Next, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- When setup is finished, click on the “Scan Now” button to begin checking your personal computer for the adware which redirects your web-browser to the exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn annoying web-page. This process can take some time, so please be patient.
- Once the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Quarantine Selected”. When the disinfection is done, you may be prompted to restart your computer.
These steps above are shown in detail in the following video guide.
How to stop exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn redirect
To increase your security and protect your PC system against new unwanted advertisements and malicious web pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to harmful advertisements and web pages. Moreover, the application can stop the show of intrusive advertising, that also leads to faster loading of sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard application by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once the downloading process is complete, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” window. Follow the prompts.
- When the install is finished, press “Skip” to close it and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see a quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC, AdGuard will start automatically and stop advertisements, exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn redirects, as well as other dangerous or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your Windows desktop.
Delete exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes cannot get rid of the annoying exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn redirect from the FF, Chrome, IE and Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for ad-supported software, browser hijackers, PUPs and toolbars.
Download AdwCleaner by clicking on the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: July 23, 2020
After downloading is complete, open the file location. Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen such as below.
Now, click the “Scan” button . This will begin scanning the whole PC system to find out malicious extensions and ad supported software that opens ads from exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn web-site. When it has finished scanning, it will open a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Clean” button. It will display a prompt. Click “OK”. When the cleaning procedure is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to restart your machine.
Look at the following video, which completely explains the procedure of using the AdwCleaner to get rid of ad-supported software, browser hijackers and other dangerous applications.
After completing the instructions outlined above, your PC should be clean from malware and ad-supported software. The Google Chrome, FF, MS Edge and IE will no longer open exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn annoying pop-ups and redirect you to unknown sites. Unfortunately, if the guide does not help you, then you have caught a new type of ad supported software, and then the best way – ask for help.
- Download HijackThis by clicking on the link below and save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon. Next click “Do a system scan only” button.
- Once the scanning is finished, the scan button will read “Save log”, press it. Save this log to your desktop.
- Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the unwanted exclusiverewards.kihi.gdn .