Have you become that your internet browser randomly shows trk.suprclickers.info, instead of the one you want to see? it is a sign that you have an installed ad supported software on your computer. The adware is a part of malicious software that created to open a large number of unwanted ads. You need to perform the tutorial below as soon as possible. It will clear your PC system from advertising software that generates a lot of ads in the browser and thus remove the redirect to the trk.suprclickers.info web site.
The adware usually affects only the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge by changing the browser’s settings or installing a malicious extensions (addons). Moreover, possible situations, when any other internet browsers will be affected too. The ad supported software will perform a scan of the PC for browser shortcuts and modify them without your permission. When it infects the browser shortcuts, it will add the argument like ‘http://trk.suprclickers.info’ into Target property. So, each time you run the browser, you will see an annoying trk.suprclickers.info page.
The adware is not a virus, but the virus behaves similarly. As a rootkit hides in the system, alters web-browser settings and blocks them from changing. Also the adware can install additional web-browser extensions, addons and modules that will inject advertising within the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge’s screen. Moreover, the adware may install a browser hijacker that once started, will modify the web-browser’s start page and search engine. And finally, the adware can collect a wide variety of personal information such as what sites you are opening, what you are looking for the Web and so on. This information, in the future, may be transferred to third parties.
Instructions, which is shown below, will allow you to clean your computer from the adware infection and remove trk.suprclickers.info annoying ads from the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge and other internet browsers.
How does trk.suprclickers.info ads get installed onto PC system
How to manually remove trk.suprclickers.info
This guide will help you get rid of trk.suprclickers.info advertisements. These trk.suprclickers.info removal steps work for the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge, as well as every version of Windows operating system. Some of the steps may require you to close the browser or reboot your computer. So, bookmark or print it for later reference.
- Get rid of suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove trk.suprclickers.info redirect
- Remove trk.suprclickers.info from Google Chrome
- Get rid of trk.suprclickers.info from Firefox
- Remove trk.suprclickers.info popup ads from Internet Explorer
Get rid of suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
Press Windows key , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove trk.suprclickers.info redirect
Click the right mouse button to a desktop shortcut which you use to open your web-browser. Next, select the “Properties” option. Important: necessary to click on the desktop shortcut for the browser which is redirected to the trk.suprclickers.info or other unwanted web site.
Further, necessary to look at the text which is written in the “Target” field. The adware can replace the contents of this field, which describes the file to be run when you start your browser. Depending on the web-browser you are using, there should be: Google Chrome: chrome.exe Opera: opera.exe Firefox: firefox.exe If you are seeing an unknown text like “http://trk.suprclickers.info” that has been added here, then you should remove it, as shown on the screen below. Click the “OK” button to save the changes. Now, when you run the web-browser from this desktop shortcut, it does not occur automatically redirect on the trk.suprclickers.info page or any other annoying sites that is advertised by the adware. Once the step is finished, we recommend to go to the next step.
Remove trk.suprclickers.info from Google Chrome
Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click to Settings option. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown below and click on the Reset settings button. Confirm your action, click on the Reset button.
Get rid of trk.suprclickers.info from Firefox
Open the Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove trk.suprclickers.info popup ads from Internet Explorer
Run Internet Explorer, press . Click “Internet Options” as shown below. In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next press Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings prompt. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and press Reset button. You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect. It will restore the Internet Explorer’s settings to default state, disable ad-supported browser’s extensions and remove the redirect to the trk.suprclickers.info annoying site.
How to remove trk.suprclickers.info with Antimalware
Remove trk.suprclickers.info advertisements manually is difficult and often the adware is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your PC. Moreover, the free software will help you to remove malware, internet browser hijacker and toolbars that your personal computer may be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- Close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- Click Next and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click on the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your computer for the adware which redirects your web-browser to the trk.suprclickers.info annoying web-page. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected”. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to block trk.suprclickers.info
To increase your security and protect your PC system against new annoying advertisements and malicious web-pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous advertising and web-pages. Moreover, the software can block the show of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, trk.suprclickers.info redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Remove trk.suprclickers.info ads and malicious extensions with AdwCleaner.
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the annoying trk.suprclickers.info ads within the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: March 22, 2021
Once finished, open a directory in which you saved it. You will see a icon like below.
Double click the AdwCleaner desktop icon. Once this tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Press “Start” button to perform a system scan for malicious extensions and the adware which displays the advertisements from trk.suprclickers.info web-page. Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report as shown below.
Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt.
Click “OK”. When the cleaning process is finished, AdwCleaner may ask you to reboot your personal computer.
When your PC is started, you will see an AdwCleaner log.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for trk.suprclickers.info ads removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the annoying trk.suprclickers.info ads.
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.