The w.big-vouchers-for-you.online is a ad web site which is loaded into your internet browser with the help of ad supported software. The adware may modify the settings of browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge or install a malicious browser extension, which created to generate a large number of unwanted pop-up ads. It will lead to the fact that when you run the internet browser or surfing the Web, it will always be forced to show w.big-vouchers-for-you.online ads, even when your browser is configured to block pop-up ads or your PC system has a program that stops advertising. On current date, the ad supported software continues to increase the number of PCs that have been infected.
The adware can change the settings of the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, but often that a malicious software like this can also infect all types of internet browsers by changing their desktop shortcuts. Thus forcing the user each time open the web-browser to see w.big-vouchers-for-you.online annoying ads.
Technically, the ad supported software is not a virus, but it does bad things, it generates a lot of advertising, hindering or completely blocking the work in the internet browser. It may install other unknown and unwanted software without your permission, force you to visit malicious sites. Moreover, with the adware, a browser hijacker can be additionally installed on to your PC system, that will replace your start page with an unwanted page.
We suggest you to remove ad supported software and clean your computer from w.big-vouchers-for-you.online advertisements as quickly as possible, until the presence of the ad supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the tutorial below that will allow you to completely get rid of the redirect to w.big-vouchers-for-you.online unwanted web page, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free tools.
How does w.big-vouchers-for-you.online advertising get installed onto PC system
How to manually remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online
This guide will help you get rid of w.big-vouchers-for-you.online advertisements. These w.big-vouchers-for-you.online removal steps work for the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge, as well as every version of Windows operating system. Some of the steps may require you to close the internet browser or reboot your system. So, bookmark or print it for later reference.
- Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online redirect
- Delete w.big-vouchers-for-you.online pop-up ads from Chrome
- Remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
- Remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online popup ads from Internet Explorer
Remove suspicious and unknown software by using Windows Control Panel
Press Windows key , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Click “Uninstall a program” It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online redirect
Once installed, the ad supported software may add “http://w.big-vouchers-for-you.online” into the Target property of the desktop shortcut for the Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Due to this, every time you run the browser, it will open the w.big-vouchers-for-you.online annoying site.
Right click on the web-browser’s shortcut, click Properties option. On the Shortcut tab, locate the Target field. Click inside, you will see a vertical line – arrow pointer, move it (using -> arrow key on your keyboard) to the right as possible. You will see a text “http://w.big-vouchers-for-you.online” that has been added here. Remove everything after .exe. An example, for Google Chrome you should remove everything after chrome.exe. Click OK to save changes. You need to clean all internet browser’s shortcuts. So, repeat this step for the Chrome, Firefox, IE and MS Edge.
Delete w.big-vouchers-for-you.online pop-up ads from Chrome
Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click to Settings option. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown below and click on the Reset settings button. Confirm your action, click on the Reset button.
Remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
Open the Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button (). In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button. Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online popup ads from Internet Explorer
To remove the w.big-vouchers-for-you.online advertising you need to reset the Internet Explorer’s settings to the state, they were when the Windows OS was first installed on your PC system.
Launch the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Open the Tools menu (click ‘gear’ icon ). It shows the drop-down menu on the right part of the browser, then click the “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” dialog screen, you need to click on the “Advanced” tab, then press the “Reset” button. The IE will open the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Click on the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next press the “Reset” button. Once the task is done, click “Close” button, then close the Internet Explorer. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to back your web-browser’s settings to default state and disable ad-supported browser’s extensions.
How to remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online with Antimalware
Remove w.big-vouchers-for-you.online ads manually is difficult and often the adware is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your system. Moreover, the free software will help you to remove malware, internet browser hijacker and toolbars that your PC system may be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below. Malwarebytes Anti-malware
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- Close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- Click Next and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click on the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your computer for the adware which redirects your web-browser to the w.big-vouchers-for-you.online unwanted web site. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected”. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to block w.big-vouchers-for-you.online
To increase your security and protect your PC against new annoying advertisements and malicious web-pages, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous advertising and web pages. Moreover, the software can block the show of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of web sites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, w.big-vouchers-for-you.online redirects, as well as other malicious or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
If the problem with w.big-vouchers-for-you.online ads is still remained
If MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove the redirect to w.big-vouchers-for-you.online ads, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for adware, browser hijackers, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below. AdwCleaner download
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: March 2, 2020
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that generates the w.big-vouchers-for-you.online advertisements.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report. Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt. Click “OK”.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for w.big-vouchers-for-you.online advertising removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop. HijackThis download
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the “New Topic” button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the redirect to the unwanted w.big-vouchers-for-you.online advertisements.
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.