How to remove Antivirus .NET virus

Antivirus .NET is a fake security program that blocks Windows legitimate applications, hijacks Internet Explorer, displays false information that your computer is infected with viruses, trojans and malware.The software pretends to be a legitimate antivirus but, in reality, it is a totally scam. Antivirus.NET is a malicious program from the same family of malware as Antivirus Scan and Antivirus Action. It is unable to detect and remove any infections! The program “detects” numerous false infections in order to trick you into purchasing so-called full version of the software. Thus, do not pay for Antivirus .NET, simply ignore all that the bogus software will display you.

Like other fake security software, the authors of Antivirus .NET use various misleading methods to distribute their bogus software, e.g. trojans, various misleading programs, social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc) and spam emails.Please be careful when opening attachments and downloading files or otherwise you can end up with a rogue program on your computer. Remember that the rogue is a highly dangerous application and you need remove Antivirus .NET as soon as possible!

During installation, the rogue will be configured to start automatically when Windows loads. Once Antivirus.NET is started, it will simulate a system scan and state that your computer is infected with a lot of viruses. The rogue will prompt you to purchase a full version of the program to fix supposedly found infections. Important to know, all of these reported infections are fake and don’t actually exist on your computer! So you can safely ignore the scan results that Antivirus .NET gives you.

While Antivirus .NET is running, it will flood your computer with warnings and fake security alerts. Some of the alerts:

Windows Security alert
Windows reports that computer is infected. Antivirus software
helps to protect your computer against viruses and other
security threats. Click here for the scan your computer. Your
system might be at risk now.

INFILTRATION ALERT
Your computer is being attacked by a Internet
Virus. It could be a password stealing attack, a
trojan – dropper or similar.

Moreover, Antivirus.NET will hijack Internet Explorer so that it will randomly show a warning page which states:

Internet Explorer Warning – visiting this web site may harm your computer!
Most likely causes:
The website contains exploits that can launch a malicious code on your computer
Suspicious network activity detected
There might be an active spyware running on your computer

Of course, like false scan results above, all of these alerts are just a fake. All of them are created in order to convince you that you must purchase the full version of Antivirus .NET and, thus, fix the entire system. So, you can safely ignore the fake warnings and alerts.

As you can see, all Antivirus .NET does is fake and you should stay away from the malicious application! If your PC has been infected with the rogue, then ignore all it gives you and follow the removal instructions below in order to remove Antivirus .NET and any associated malware from your computer for free.

Automatic removal instructions for Antivirus .NET

Step 1. Reboot your computer in Safe mode with networking

Restart your computer.

After hearing your computer beep once during startup, start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

Instead of Windows loading as normal, Windows Advanced Options menu appears similar to the one below.

safe-mode-how-to
Windows Advanced Options menu

When the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, select Safe mode with networking and then press ENTER.

Step 2. Reset Internet Explorer Proxy options

Run Internet Explorer, Click Tools -> Internet Options as as shown in the screen below.

Internet Explorer – Tools menu

You will see window similar to the one below.

Internet Explorer – Internet options

Select Connections Tab and click to Lan Settings button. You will see an image similar as shown below.

Internet Explorer – Lan settings

Uncheck “Use a proxy server” box. Click OK to close Lan Settings and Click OK to close Internet Explorer settings.

Step 3. Stop Antivirus .NET from running

Download HijackThis from here. Run it and click Scan button. Look for lines that looks like:

O4 – HKCU\..\Run: [{RANDOM}] {PATH}\Temp\{RANDOM}.exe

Example:

O4 – HKLM\..\Run: [audpdogk] c:\docume~1\user\locals~1\temp\akotrowvc\bcgcihiagnz.exe
O4 – HKCU\..\Run: [audpdogk] C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\akotrowvc\bcgcihiagnz.exe

Note: list of infected items may be different. If you unsure, then check it in Google. Skip this step, if you does not find any malicious lines.

Place a checkmark against each of them. Once you have selected all entries, close all running programs then click once on the “fix checked” button. Close HijackThis.

Step 4. Remove Antivirus .NET associated malware

Select Perform Quick Scan, then click Scan, it will start scanning your computer. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.

Antivirus .NET remover

Make sure all entries have a checkmark at their far left and click “Remove Selected” button to remove Antivirus .NET. MalwareBytes Anti-malware will now remove all of associated Antivirus.NET files and registry keys and add them to the programs’ quarantine. When MalwareBytes Anti-malware has finished removing the infection, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.

Antivirus .NET removal notes

Antivirus .NET creates the following files and folders

%Temp%\{RANDOM}\
%Temp%\{RANDOM}\{RANDOM}.exe

Antivirus .NET creates the following registry keys and values

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter | “Enabled” = “0”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings | “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings | “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:30215″
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings | “ProxyEnable” = “1”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run | {RANDOM}
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run | {RANDOM}

January 26, 2011 on 10:11 am | In Malware removal, Rogue Anti Spyware | 97 Comments |

1. Thank yo uso much for this. This helped so much.

Comment by Zach — January 26, 2011 #

2. Thank you so much! These instructions were very helpful and easy to follow. :)

Comment by Mary — January 27, 2011 #

3. Phenomenal job! Thank you so much. The fix you provided literally took 5 minutes from finding your instructions to being malware free.

Comment by Chris — January 27, 2011 #

4. Thank you! Thanks to this tutorial I was able to rid myself of this malware. You have been so helpful! I will definitely be back for answers the next time my PC is infected. Thanks, again!

Comment by Adam — January 27, 2011 #

5. Thank you very much! It is a good process to kill this worm!

Comment by cihat — January 27, 2011 #

6. Thank you, thank you, thank you! These instructions were a real help! I don’t know what I would have done without it!

Comment by LeAnna — January 27, 2011 #

7. thanks, fixed – these guys should be taken out and shot.

Comment by gus — January 27, 2011 #

8. Gee, thanks for your help with this hideuos company. I have never seen anything so difficult to halt….you cant do anything. But thanks to you guys, I have gotten rid of it. Thanks a million!!

Comment by John — January 28, 2011 #

9. Didn’t work at all, I changed the proxy settings and nothing happened. Then I clicked on the settings again and they were the same as they were before. Thinking I might need to uninstall windows, restoring to an earlier time does not work either as it is blocked by the virus.

Comment by Dimitri — January 28, 2011 #

10. Dimitri, you need to boot your PC in Safe mode before reset proxy settings.

Comment by Patrik (Myantispyware admin) — January 28, 2011 #

11. Thank you SOOO much! You literally saved my day…I was about to throw my computer off of my balcony!

Comment by Sarah — January 28, 2011 #

12. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the man:)

Comment by Adel — January 28, 2011 #

13. Wow – fixed – thankyou so much! Genius!

Comment by Richard — January 28, 2011 #

14. You were more helpful than I can possibly describe, I am normally very swift in removing malicious software from my PC and do so with ease, but this one was quite tough to budge – your steps were simple and easy to follow (couldn’t have been any easier in all honesty!), thanks a lot!

Comment by Joe — January 28, 2011 #

15. Whew!
    Thank you! I managed to kill the virus manually since the antivirus.net version i got was blocking almost everything (even was jamming rundll32 off and on). I managed to fix everything but IE (hate it, but some of my applications use it).
    Thanks a ton!

Comment by Tia — January 28, 2011 #

16. I’m not even able to change my computer to safe mode in the start up. So I had to by pass this. But now I cant even get to the link above to scan the computer! What am I doing wrong? Why didnt my antivirus protection protect me from this? I’m so upset! This computer is brand new from Christmas! And I dont have the money to take it anywhere to get it fixed Please please please help! :(

Comment by Autumn — January 29, 2011 #

17. BTW I’m on a seperate computer trying to get this information….

Comment by Autumn — January 29, 2011 #

18. Ok I was FINALLY able to turn safe mode on with Networking and have made through all of the steps, but my computer is saying that I am not able to access the internet while in safe mode although I clicked on “with networking” what am I doing wrong?

Comment by Autumn — January 29, 2011 #

19. How is everyone getting internet access in Safe Mode? Even with Safe mode with Networking it wont allow me to look at webpages? Please Help!

Comment by Autumn — January 29, 2011 #

20. worked great! thank you

Comment by rob — January 29, 2011 #

21. I am so worried about anything now. I am usually so careful about clicking pop ups etc but this one just took me by surprise! It looks like it is part of windows and made me think my computer was ruined – a very cunning virus made by hideous people! I was even skeptical about following these instructions and downloading things but it has fixed it 100%! I am so relieved! Thank you so so so much!

Comment by MandyNZ — January 30, 2011 #

22. Thank you so much for these instructions. I was minding my own business and all of a sudden this alert that started doing a “scan” popped up and next thing you know I can’t even open the start menu without a pop-up!
    I don’t know what I would have done without this page, I will definitely be back if I encounter other issues.

Comment by Jess — January 31, 2011 #

23. Thank you thank you thank you. Fixed easily.

Comment by Ryan — January 31, 2011 #

24. I have used HijackThis and have targeted probably 20+ lines that start in 04 – HKLM or HKCU. However, some of them are located in the System32 file, which makes me nervous to fool around with. My infected computer won’t work with the internet (due to the virus), so it’s just about impossible to check these exe programs one-by-one. Any ideas?

Comment by Jacoba — January 31, 2011 #

25. thank you so much\you the best

Comment by huseyin — February 1, 2011 #

26. Followed the directions and figured it out! Thank you!!

Comment by Jacoba — February 1, 2011 #

27. This help was amazing. Thank you SO much!! =)

Comment by SaraL — February 1, 2011 #

28. You Guys ROCK !!!!

Comment by Venky — February 1, 2011 #

29. Omg thank you!!!:) Worked like a charm.

Comment by Mikah — February 1, 2011 #

30. One word Genius

Comment by Ciaran — February 1, 2011 #

31. I tried to boot my computer in safe mode and it won’t let me do it. How can remove this virus without being in safe mode?

Comment by May — February 1, 2011 #

32. Hey this totally worked. Hell yea you rock thank you so much!

Comment by chris — February 1, 2011 #

33. I can’t download anything because my internet becomes offline in safe mode. How do I get the internet back?

Comment by Geoff — February 1, 2011 #

34. These steps (with pictures) are fantastic! I did not expect this to work and it did. I went and bought a new spysweeper and tried one last thing before I used it. This was it and it worked, now I can return the spysweeper becuase this site did it for free!

Comment by Anthony — February 1, 2011 #

35. Thank you very much! Worked like a charm. Saved me a lot of time and aggravation.

Comment by Renee — February 1, 2011 #

36. THANK YOU!!! You are a great person for posting this tutorial!!! I cannot tell you how much this helped. Thank you so very much!!! :)

Comment by Jimmy — February 1, 2011 #

37. what if no infected items on the malware scan showed up? need help

Comment by zack — February 1, 2011 #

38. Awesome!!!
    My computer is back to normality!!! =)

Comment by Ros — February 1, 2011 #

39. I recently got the Antivirus.net virus and I’m trying to run the steps listed above but my laptop screen is broken and I use an external monitor. When I am in safe mode I can not port out the video feed to the monitor and thus can not see what I am doing. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this virus?

Comment by Bobby — February 2, 2011 #

40. Thank you so much for the helpful instructions! I was able to get my computer running again in 10 minutes.

Comment by Christy — February 2, 2011 #

41. I appreciate the step by step process. took care of the issue in a timely manner. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Comment by Andy — February 2, 2011 #

42. Thas what im talkin bout daggy u fixed my shit!

Comment by Ryan — February 2, 2011 #

43. Im in the process of scanning my laptop now… I found one program that was in a temp file just like the two examples. I guess you wanted me to put a check beside it and fix it but you didnt say anything about checking files that are stored in temp folders so I wasnt sure so I googled it like you said, dydbhblsjmo.exe and nothing came up on google and I figured if it was an important system program than google would have had something on it so I checked it off and fixed it. Thanks for the guide, it has helped me so far

Comment by mynameiskyle — February 2, 2011 #

44. its fixed! thank you thank you thank you

Comment by mynameiskyle — February 2, 2011 #

45. I ran all of this. Malware found 10 objects infected. I removed them, rebooted the computer in normal operating mode, but it appears Antivirus.NET is still there. I get the same errors and issues as prior to running Malware. THoughts?

Comment by Cory — February 2, 2011 #

46. Autumn, try repeat step 2.

Comment by Patrik (Myantispyware admin) — February 2, 2011 #

47. Jacoba, if you need a help, start a new topic in our Spyware removal forum.

Comment by Patrik (Myantispyware admin) — February 2, 2011 #

48. how do i DL those links if i cant get my internet to come up ?? and im posting this comment on another computer that isn’t infected.

Comment by chase — February 2, 2011 #

49. Well done Guys. Daughter’s laptop fixed…. for now x

Comment by Diane — February 2, 2011 #

50. This does not work. I even did everything you said in safe mode and it still doesn’t work. I uses malwarebytes and it said it removed it and when I went back on normally, the virus was still there. Someone please help me!!!!!!

Comment by Angelica — February 2, 2011 #

51. Absolutely fabulous. What a horrid thing to have to remove. Thank you very much for your help.

Comment by Nessa — February 2, 2011 #

52. I’m trying to download hijack this and a window keeps popping up saying that the security setting is preventing the download. how do i take the security off?

Comment by carlos — February 2, 2011 #

53. I think I am having the same problem as jacoba? I dwnloaded hijck this and there are so many options in which ones to fix, and I don’t want to remove important things I need. I’ve never had a virus before and I’m very confused, plus I need my laptop for school work. I also don’t know how to create a forum like you told jacoba. What should I do?

Comment by katie — February 3, 2011 #

54. can’t get past step #1. It will let click on start in networking mode – but then it just brings us a bunch of code that I don’t understand and stops. It is unresponsive. Help? thanks!

Comment by Sylla — February 3, 2011 #

55. totally worthless…i wonder if half of these Good feeds are written by the same guys who sell this program to make you buy a licence later on..been there done that

Comment by david — February 3, 2011 #

56. I’m really stuck, I can’t connect to the Internet (wireless stick thingy) so how do I do the 3rd stage (hijackthis)? Some people are such cunts!

Comment by Steven — February 3, 2011 #

57. uao i cant believe i got this too and i’m glad you posted the solution! i knew it was fake but my knowledge is absolutely limited! ty for posting this ill play WoW and try this asap! <3

Comment by Cry — February 3, 2011 #

58. Thanks its working like a charm thus far, but I wonder while im waiting, is it possible to sue these companies that use these kinds of advertisement? You dont sign up for this, and it is violating your privacy, therefore it should be illegal, so anyone know if its possible to take legal action against say Antivirus.net?

Comment by Tyler — February 3, 2011 #

59. im so glad good ppl still exist

Comment by cristina — February 4, 2011 #

60. May, Sylla and Geoff, try the following:
    Run Internet Explorer, Click Tools -> Internet Options. Select Connections Tab and click to Lan Settings button. Click Advanced button to open Proxy settings. Copy and paste the following text into “Do not use proxy server for addresses beginning with:”

go.trendmicro.com;www.myantispyware.com;www.malwarebytes.org;

Click OK to save Proxy settings, then Click OK to close Lan Settings and Click OK to close Internet Explorer settings.

Download HijackThis from here. Once Save dialog opens, you need first to rename hijackthis.exe to iexplore.exe

Further click Save button to save it to desktop. If you are using the Firefox, then you need right click to the above link to open a Save dialog.

Run HijackThis. Click Scan button. Select entries that looks like:

R1 – HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:{RANDOM}
    O4 – HKCU\..\Run: [{RANDOM}] {PATH}\Temp\{RANDOM}.exe

Example:

R1 – HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:49512

Go to step 4 above.

Comment by Patrik (Myantispyware admin) — February 4, 2011 #

61. zack, you have completed the steps 1-3 ?

Comment by Patrik (Myantispyware admin) — February 4, 2011 #

62. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!
    now i can play my com again

Comment by teddy — February 4, 2011 #

63. Thanks. My son got this yesterday. I found your site and am working to get rid of it. Malwarebytes just came back with a list of files it got rid of.

I am re-running Malwarebytes with a full scan. Afterward, I’m going to re-run HijackThis. May I post my log and you look it over and let me know if there’s anything else I need to get rid of?

Comment by Lesley — February 4, 2011 #

64. Here is my log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
    Scan saved at 5:30:51 PM, on 2/4/2011
    Platform: Windows Vista SP2 (WinNT 6.00.1906)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18999)
    Boot mode: Safe mode with network support

Running processes:
    C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
    G:\HiJackThis.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

End of file – 10864 bytes

Is there anything else I could have missed?

Comment by Lesley — February 4, 2011 #

65. Just wanted to say Thankyou very much followed the instructions and has worked a treat. Much appreciated KevO

Comment by Kevo — February 4, 2011 #

66. This was the perfect remedy. I was infected by antivirus.net and could not do anything! My law office was at a stand-still. Now everything is up and running again. Thank you for this advice!

Comment by Dave — February 5, 2011 #

67. Thank you so much for providing this service. I guess I”ll have to re-evaluate Webroot as it did not stop Antivirus.net from getting thru. How can these people continue to operate without facing any penalties? I can’t believe how they could shut down my antivirus protection and remove my restore points, then lie to me about being infected when they were the cause of my infection!

Comment by Mike Williams — February 5, 2011 #

68. Great tutorial. You are incredible. Muchas gracias!!
    Fantastico! Now a friend!!!

Comment by PIROLI — February 5, 2011 #

69. This damn virus had me wondering about what to do for a while … thanks a lot for the clean tutorial to delete it.

Comment by Vara — February 5, 2011 #

70. thank you so much it really works

Comment by danny — February 5, 2011 #

71. Thank you for the helpful instructions. However when I try to download RKill or malwarebytes I get the following message:”Your current security setting do no allow this file to be downloaded” Any sugsgestions? I have tried to download both from numerous other sites as well and get the same message. Thanks

Comment by Margie — February 5, 2011 #

72. Thanks!

Comment by Guy — February 5, 2011 #

73. Thanks. I thought my laptop was screwed for good.

Comment by Shane — February 5, 2011 #

74. I was able to quickly get this off of my machine using a differnt method. I was previously infected with the similar “System Tool” malware virus and a forum like this suggested using F8 to go into safe mode so i could system restore. (It worked btw)

This is what i tried as soon as i saw this crap pop up on my screen however: When the virus launched the first step is to immediately activate task manager and look for some funky program you don’t recognize and kill it. If you chose the right one, it will quickly dissapear. Next step is to go into your internet options as described above to fix the “proxy” problem caused by the virus. Now you’ve got your web back. I next launched malwarebyte’s antivirus which found the offending files and threw them in quarantine where they belong. Worked like a charm

Comment by Dennis — February 6, 2011 #

75. by the way, if you are unable to get into safe mode, download malwarebytes, or get the web back try deleting the virus manually. i found it in this directory on my PC: C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Local\Temp.6078838786645123.exe. There were about 4 files in that temp folder (you can view by date and note the time the files showed up)Delete them and restart

Comment by Dennis — February 6, 2011 #

76. I am so grateful for this article. I thought I would have to buy a new hard drive to get this virus off of my computer. These instructions worked like a charm and now i dont have to worry about getting chewed out by my wife in the morning. lol Thank you so much.

Comment by Thomas Canty — February 6, 2011 #

77. Thank you SO VERY MUCH for this help. I am not really a computer person but this really did help! I was quite scared and ready to think I’ll have to wipe out everything from my computer but this is a MIRACLE! Its really hard to trust any sites nowadays but thanks to everyone who left comments on here, that was the reason why I trusted this fully and it worked! One think I found out from somewhere else was that download of the items listed in here are to be done in a USB drive. Or at least thats the way I did it.
    Anyway, once again, Thanks a lot!

Comment by Hiral — February 6, 2011 #

78. Best advice ever!
    Tried other websites but this was by far the easiest and clearest. (This demo also works with Vista) Just a quick question though, after completing all the steps, I got a folder full of backup stuff, what should I do with it??

Comment by Jim — February 6, 2011 #

79. After following the steps I re-scanned my daughter’s laptop with malware and it showed no infected objects however, the logo at the bottom of the screen and pop ups are still occuring and we cannot access the internet or load an anti-virus disc. Any idea’s?

Comment by Joanne — February 6, 2011 #

80. what about ones that start in HKUS?

Comment by Nikki — February 6, 2011 #

81. THANKS! Your solution and instructions were superb. I am not very computer literate, but you made it really simple to remove this extremely annoying virus.

Comment by Gary — February 6, 2011 #

82. I cannot thank you enough for this information. I was ready to take my computer to a tech to have it cleaned out. Your step by step instructions worked perfecttly. I have never encountered such a malicious application that so quickly affected my entire system. Kudos!

Comment by Rolando — February 6, 2011 #

83. HELP!!
    I have started my laptop in safe mode but I can’t connect to the Internet. I can do a system restore. I do have the program malwarebytes anti-malware on my laptop and I’ve ran it twice in safe mode. But it’d not picking anything up. Am I missing something?? If anyone can help me that would be great.
    Thanks all.
    James.

Comment by James Parkhill — February 6, 2011 #

84. i installed malwarebytes software and removed the infections (while in the safe mode) then it told me to restart and i went back to normal mode but i still had it. then i realized i skipped the first steps of removing the processes and apps of it but i couldnt find any when i used hijackthis. am i supposed to be in safe mode with networking or normal mode? bc i cant get on the internet in normal mode

Comment by don — February 6, 2011 #

85. Got to the point where you install hijackthis, but It says the installer is not available in safe mode, I tried step 2 a few more times and nothing anything I can do?

Comment by Charlie — February 7, 2011 #

86. Windows 7 Home Pro

hijackthis says “Your hosts files cannot be accessed. Warning”

Skipping step to malware bytes.

Comment by Chris — February 7, 2011 #

87. it works! thank u soooooo much. who ever made the antivirus.net should be shot! this virus just creeped up in my laptop.

Comment by chano — February 7, 2011 #

88. hi, i used your instructions and it was EXCELLENT , thank you thank you and thank you

Comment by zahra — February 7, 2011 #

89. You guys are awesome!!! I thought I had totally screwed up my girlfriends laptop . I followed the instructions and got it working again. Only a bunch of a#$holes would make such crap!!!! Thank goodness for the good guys…..

Comment by Phil — February 7, 2011 #

90. You guys are awesome. Follow the instructions and this will work!!!

Comment by Phil — February 7, 2011 #

91. Your excellent instruction on removal of ‘antivirus.NET’ saved me aggravation and the $300 that ‘the Geek squad’ (Best Buy tech support) wanted to charge for fixing computer. Note: should start computer in ‘safe mode with network’ for the downnloads to work. I suggest that for EVERY line identified by Hijackthis, the user check the web for what it could be (just copy the name of the executable and paste it into google search); it saved me from removing some O/S-needed files.

Comment by victor zlotnicki — February 7, 2011 #

92. Lesley, your log looks ok.

Comment by Patrik (Myantispyware admin) — February 7, 2011 #

93. Thank u sOooooooo much for this.. You are awesome..
    I couldn’t have done it alone.. Its great that you guys
    Help everyone out like this..

Comment by Mike — February 8, 2011 #

94. It wont let me re-boot in safe mode. Every time I pick boot in safe mode it blue screens.

Comment by Frank — February 8, 2011 #

95. Thanks so much. It worked like a charm!

Comment by Zachary — February 9, 2011 #

96. This site was a true blessing. You saved my sanity. The instructions were very simple to follow. My computer thanks you for sparing its life.

Comment by Kelley — February 11, 2011 #

97. Omg thank you thank you thank you!!! This really helped me out! You guys are great!

Comment by melanie — March 15, 2011 #