Beast-job.com is the latest addition to the long list of scam websites that are designed to deceive unsuspecting internet users. The website claims to offer a reward of $1,000 to every visitor who completes their tasks, but in reality, it is a ploy to trick people into providing personal information or completing sponsor tasks. The website appears to be using the name and possibly the image of the popular YouTube personality MrBeast to lend credibility to its scam.
However, it is important to remember that legitimate promotions and rewards never require visitors to complete sponsor tasks or provide personal information in order to receive the prize. It is crucial to stay vigilant and avoid falling prey to such scams.
How the scam works
The scam on “Beast-job.com” works by luring visitors to the website with the promise of a $1,000 reward for completing tasks. The website appears to use the name and possibly the image of the popular YouTube personality MrBeast to make the scam appear more legitimate.
Once visitors arrive at the website, they are instructed to click on the “CLAIM REWARD” button, which takes them to a page where they are asked to complete sponsor tasks. These tasks may involve providing personal information or completing surveys, which could be used to steal personal information or commit identity theft.
Additionally, the website requires visitors to have an online bank account, such as PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, Zelle, or Revolut, in order to receive the prize. This is another red flag, as scammers often use this tactic to steal money from victims by gaining access to their bank account.
Ultimately, after visitors have completed the sponsor tasks and provided personal information, they are informed that they did not qualify for the reward or that it will be sent to them at a later date. In reality, the reward was never available, and the website’s operators have now collected personal information or stolen money from unsuspecting visitors.
A Beast-job.com Claim Reward Scam Text:
($ / AUD / CAD/ £ / €)
To claim, for every visitor
who visit this page!
Thank you for following us.
$1,000 has now been reserved for you
Step 1: Click the “CLAIM REWARD” button below
Step 2: Enter and complete our Official Sponsor Tasks.
Step 3: You are required to have an online bank account in order to receive the prize (Paypal / CashApp / Venmo / Zelle / Revolut etc).
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
We will stop accepting new visitors in
Top Comments © YouTube
It is important to be cautious of such scams and to verify the legitimacy of any offers or promotions before providing personal information or completing tasks online. Legitimate promotions or rewards are unlikely to require visitors to complete sponsor tasks or provide personal information, and they will not be too good to be true.
The Beast-job.com Claim Reward Scam is just one of the many types of scams that exist. In some scams fraudsters use threats to intimidate and bully a victim into paying, others contain links to malicious files. Amazon Account Locked Scam, Approve/Decline Wells Fargo Scam, Amazon Account On Hold Due to a Billing Issue Scam, Geek Squad EMAIL SCAM are some of the scams we reported recently.
How to spot such scam?
Here are some tips on how to spot and avoid scams like the one found on “Beast-job.com”:
- Be skeptical of offers that seem too good to be true – If an offer appears too good to be true, it probably is. Be wary of offers that promise large sums of money for little effort.
- Check the website URL – Scammers often create websites with URLs that are similar to legitimate websites, but with slight variations. Check the website URL carefully to make sure it is the correct website. Use a free URL Checker (https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/url) to check the website URL. It allows checking the safety of a URL without visiting it.
- Look for warning signs – Be on the lookout for warning signs, such as poor grammar or spelling mistakes, unusual or suspicious requests for personal information, or pressure to act quickly.
- Do research – Before providing any personal information or completing any tasks, do some research on the company or organization offering the promotion or reward. Check for reviews or complaints online, and make sure the company is legitimate.
- Trust your instincts – If something doesn’t feel right, trust your instincts and do not proceed with the offer.
|Name||Beast-job.com Claim Reward Scam|
|Type||Scam, Phishing, Social Engineering|
|Fake Claims||The website falsely claims to offer a cash reward for completing sponsor tasks.|
|Associated IP address||2606:4700:3036::ac43:9be8|
|Damage||Victims may suffer financial loss, identity theft, or be exposed to other online scams.|
|Distribution methods||The scam is primarily distributed through online channels, such as social media, email, or messaging apps, and may be spread through word of mouth or shared links.|
How to protect against the Beast-job.com scam?
To protect against the Beast-job.com scam, you can take the following steps:
- Be cautious of links that seem suspicious or are from unknown sources. It is always best to verify the legitimacy of a website before visiting it.
- Use strong and unique passwords for each online account, and avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
- Do not share your personal information with anyone online unless you trust them and the website is legitimate.
- Use reputable anti-virus software on your computer or mobile device to protect against malware and other threats.
- Be cautious of unsolicited messages or emails that ask for personal information or contain suspicious links.
- Stay informed about the latest scams and threats, and be vigilant in protecting yourself and your personal information.
By taking these precautions, you can reduce the risk of falling victim to the Beast-job.com scam or any other online scam. Always remember to verify the legitimacy of any offers or promotions before providing personal information or completing tasks online.