What is News-comise.cc?
News-comise.cc website is a scam that uses social engineering methods to trick users into subscribing to push notifications from malicious (ad) push servers. Although push notifications cannot harm users directly, scammers use them to display intrusive ads, promote fake downloads, and encourage users to visit malicious web-pages.
The News-comise.cc website displays a confirmation request states that clicking ‘Allow’ button will let you watch a video, access the content of the web-site,download a file, connect to the Internet, enable Flash Player, and so on. If you click on ALLOW, this website starts sending push notifications on the browser screen. You will see the pop up adverts even when you are not using the web browser.
|Type||browser notification spam, spam push notifications, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||dubious pop up ads, adware, social engineering attack, potentially unwanted apps|
|Removal||News-comise.cc removal guide|
How did you get infected with News-comise.cc popups
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to News-comise.cc from malicious advertisements or by potentially unwanted software and adware software. Adware is a part of software that is developed with the sole purpose to display dozens of advertisements, and thus to promote the goods and services in an open internet browser window. Adware software can substitute the legitimate advertising banners on misleading or even banners that can offer to visit malicious and scam websites.
Remove News-comise.cc notifications from web browsers
Your web-browser likely now allows the News-comise.cc web-site to send you browser notifications, but you do not want the annoying advertisements from this web site and we understand that. We’ve put together this guide on how you can remove News-comise.cc pop-ups from Google Chrome, Android, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari and Mozilla Firefox.
How to remove News-comise.cc popup advertisements from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
The answer is right here on this web page. We have put together simplicity and efficiency. It will help you easily to clean your PC system of adware software that causes the annoying News-comise.cc pop-ups. Moreover, you can select manual or automatic removal solution. If you’re familiar with the PC then use manual removal, otherwise use the free anti malware tool designed specifically to delete adware software. Of course, you can combine both methods. Certain of the steps will require you to reboot your computer or close this website. So, read this guidance carefully, then bookmark this page or open it on your smartphone for later reference.
To remove News-comise.cc pop ups, perform the steps below:
- Remove News-comise.cc notifications from web browsers
- How to manually remove News-comise.cc
- Automatic Removal of News-comise.cc pop-ups
- Stop News-comise.cc ads
How to manually remove News-comise.cc
First of all, try to get rid of News-comise.cc popup ads manually; to do this, follow the steps below. Of course, manual adware removal requires more time and may not be suitable for those who are poorly versed in computer settings. In this case, we suggest that you scroll down to the section that describes how to remove News-comise.cc pop-ups using free utilities.
Delete questionable apps using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
Some of PUPs, adware and browser hijackers can be removed using the Add/Remove programs utility which is located in the Windows Control Panel. So, if you’re running any version of Windows and you have noticed an unwanted program, then first try to delete it through Add/Remove programs.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, press the Windows button , then press Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, click “Start” and select “Control Panel”.
It will open the Windows Control Panel as on the image below.
Next, press “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all apps installed on your personal computer. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any dubious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed programs, we recommend sort applications by date in the Control panel.
Remove News-comise.cc popup advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
Resetting Mozilla Firefox internet browser will reset all the settings to their original state and will remove News-comise.cc ads, malicious add-ons and extensions. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
Press the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as shown below.
A small menu will appear, press the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, press “Refresh Firefox” button like below.
Follow the onscreen procedure to return your Firefox browser settings to their original state.
Remove News-comise.cc ads from Google Chrome
Reset Chrome settings to delete News-comise.cc advertisements. If you’re still experiencing issues with News-comise.cc advertisements removal, you need to reset Chrome browser to its original state. This step needs to be performed only if adware software has not been removed by the previous steps.
- First, launch the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed addons. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Google Chrome will show the reset settings dialog box as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the internet browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove News-comise.cc ads from IE
In order to recover all web browser home page, search engine by default and newtab page you need to reset the Microsoft Internet Explorer to the state, which was when the Microsoft Windows was installed on your personal computer.
First, open the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will display the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as displayed on the screen below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown in the following example. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your PC system for the changes to take effect.
Automatic Removal of News-comise.cc pop-ups
If you are not expert at computers, then we recommend to use free removal utilities listed below to remove News-comise.cc ads for good. The automatic method is highly recommended. It has less steps and easier to implement than the manual way. Moreover, it lower risk of system damage. So, the automatic News-comise.cc removal is a better option.
Get rid of News-comise.cc popup advertisements with Zemana Anti-Malware
Zemana is a free program for Microsoft Windows OS to look for and remove adware software that causes multiple annoying popups, and other unwanted software like potentially unwanted apps, harmful internet browser addons, browser toolbars.
- Please go to the following link to download the latest version of Zemana for Microsoft Windows. Save it on your MS Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the install file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana installation on your device.
- Select installation language and press ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply click the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the install is complete, Zemana Anti-Malware will start automatically. Else, if does not then double-click on the Zemana AntiMalware icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware, let’s see How to use Zemana to get rid of News-comise.cc advertisements from your computer.
- After you have launched the Zemana AntiMalware, you will see a window as displayed in the figure below, just click ‘Scan’ button for scanning your PC for the adware software.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana AntiMalware scans your computer.
- After Zemana Anti-Malware has finished scanning your computer, Zemana Anti-Malware will open a scan report. In order to delete all items, simply click ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana AntiMalware may require a restart PC system in order to complete the News-comise.cc pop up ads removal procedure.
- If you want to permanently remove adware from your device, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malware, adware, PUPs and other items and click Delete.
- Reboot your device to complete the adware removal procedure.
Use Hitman Pro to get rid of News-comise.cc pop-up ads
Hitman Pro cleans your PC from browser hijackers, potentially unwanted apps, unwanted toolbars, web browser plugins and other unwanted programs such as adware related to the News-comise.cc advertisements. The free removal utility will help you enjoy your device to its fullest. Hitman Pro uses advanced behavioral detection technologies to scan for if there are undesired apps in your computer. You can review the scan results, and select the items you want to remove.
- Click the link below to download Hitman Pro. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After the download is finished, start the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the Hitman Pro window, click the “Next” to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware software related to the News-comise.cc pop ups. While the HitmanPro program is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as threat.
- As the scanning ends, you can check all threats detected on your computer. You may remove threats (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next”. Now, press the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to delete all malware found.
Use MalwareBytes to delete News-comise.cc pop-ups
Manual News-comise.cc popup advertisements removal requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware can be not completely removed. We recommend that run the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware that are completely clean your device of adware. Moreover, the free application will help you to remove malicious software, potentially unwanted software, browser hijackers and toolbars that your computer can be infected too.
MalwareBytes AntiMalware can be downloaded from the following link. Save it directly to your Microsoft Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
Once the downloading process is done, close all programs and windows on your computer. Double-click the set up file named MBSetup. If the “User Account Control” dialog box pops up as displayed on the screen below, click the “Yes” button.
It will open the Setup wizard which will help you setup MalwareBytes on your computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
Once installation is finished successfully, click “Get Started” button. MalwareBytes will automatically start and you can see its main screen as shown on the image below.
Now click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that causes News-comise.cc popups. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your device. When a threat is found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is finished.
When finished, MalwareBytes will open a list of all threats found by the scan. Review the results once the tool has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply press “Quarantine” button. The MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will remove adware that causes News-comise.cc popup ads. When the procedure is done, you may be prompted to reboot the PC system.
We suggest you look at the following video, which completely explains the process of using the MalwareBytes AntiMalware to remove adware, hijacker and other malware.
Stop News-comise.cc ads
If you surf the Internet, you cannot avoid malvertising. But you can protect your web browser against it. Download and run an adblocker program. AdGuard is an ad-blocking which can filter out lots of of the malicious advertising, blocking dynamic scripts from loading malicious content.
Visit the following page to download the latest version of AdGuard for Microsoft Windows. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When the downloading process is done, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as shown on the screen below.
Follow the prompts. After the installation is complete, you will see a window like below.
You can click “Skip” to close the install program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you run your personal computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted ads, block News-comise.cc, as well as other harmful or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which can be found on your desktop.
To sum up
We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted pop ups and unwanted malicious websites) and Zemana (to periodically scan your PC system for new malware, hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for MS Windows operating system. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijackers, malicious applications and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to delete News-comise.cc ads from your web browser, then ask for help here.