What is Hisurnhuh.com?
The experienced security professionals have determined that Hisurnhuh.com is a deceptive website which tricks you and other unsuspecting victims into subscribing to push notifications. Scammers use push notifications to bypass protection against pop-ups in the web-browser and therefore show a large amount of unwanted adverts. These ads are used to promote questionable web browser plugins, free gifts scams, fake software, and adult webpages.
Hisurnhuh.com shows the message ‘Click Allow to’ (access the content of the web-page, enable Flash Player, watch a video, download a file, connect to the Internet), asking the user to subscribe to notifications. If you click on ALLOW, this website gets your permission to send notifications in form of pop-up ads in the lower right corner of the screen.
If you started to receive notifications from Hisurnhuh.com, then in order to get rid of them, you should open your browser settings and follow a few simple steps, which are described below. After disabling Hisurnhuh.com notifications, unwanted popups advertisements will no longer appear on your desktop.
|Name||Hisurnhuh.com pop up|
|Type||spam push notifications, browser notification spam, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||social engineering attack, PUPs, shady popup advertisements, adware software|
|Removal||Hisurnhuh.com removal guide|
How does your personal computer get infected with Hisurnhuh.com popups
Security researchers have determined that users are redirected to Hisurnhuh.com by adware or from malicious advertisements. Adware is a form of software designed to throw advertisements up on your browser screen. Adware software generates money for its author by often showing tons of advertisements and popup deals. You might experience a change in your startpage or search engine, new tabs opening or even a redirect to misleading web-sites.
The tutorial below explaining steps to delete Hisurnhuh.com pop ups problem. Feel free to use it for removal of the adware that may attack Chrome, IE, Firefox and MS Edge and other popular internet browsers. The step-by-step tutorial will allow you remove adware software and thereby clean your web browser from all unwanted advertisements.
How to remove Hisurnhuh.com ads from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
We are presenting various solutions to remove Hisurnhuh.com pop up advertisements from the Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Internet Explorer using only internal Windows functions. Most of adware software and PUPs can be removed through these processes. If these steps does not help to remove Hisurnhuh.com pop-ups, then it’s better to use a free malware removal utilities linked below.
To remove Hisurnhuh.com pop ups, complete the following steps:
- How to manually get rid of Hisurnhuh.com
- Automatic Removal of Hisurnhuh.com popup advertisements
- Stop Hisurnhuh.com pop-up ads
- Finish words
How to manually get rid of Hisurnhuh.com
The step-by-step tutorial will help you manually delete Hisurnhuh.com ads from a PC. If you are not good at computers, we suggest that you use the free utilities listed below.
Removing the Hisurnhuh.com, check the list of installed software first
It’s of primary importance to first identify and remove all PUPs, adware software programs and hijackers through ‘Add/Remove Programs’ (Windows XP) or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 10, 8, 7) section of your Windows Control Panel.
|Windows 7||Windows 8|
|Windows 10||Mac OS|
Remove Hisurnhuh.com notifications from browsers
if you became a victim of cyber frauds and clicked on the “Allow” button, then your browser was configured to show intrusive ads. To remove the advertisements, you need to get rid of the notification permission that you gave the Hisurnhuh.com web-page to send push notifications.
- Click on ‘three dots menu’ button at the top right hand corner of the browser window.
- Select ‘Settings’. Then, scroll down to the bottom where it says ‘Advanced’.
- At the ‘Privacy and Security’ section click ‘Site settings’.
- Go to Notifications settings.
- Locate the Hisurnhuh.com URL and get rid of it by clicking the three vertical dots on the right to the site and select ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the web-browser that shows Hisurnhuh.com push notifications ads.
- In the opened window, locate Hisurnhuh.com URL, other rogue notifications and set the toggle button to ‘OFF’ on them one-by-one.
- In the top-right corner, click the Firefox menu (three horizontal stripes).
- Go to ‘Options’, and Select ‘Privacy & Security’ on the left side of the window.
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section and click the ‘Settings’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Select the Hisurnhuh.com domain from the list and change the status to ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the top-right corner, click the Edge menu button (three dots).
- Scroll down, locate and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Website permissions’ section click ‘Manage permissions’.
- Click the switch under the Hisurnhuh.com so that it turns off.
- Click the Gear button on the right upper corner of the browser.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Select the Hisurnhuh.com and other dubious URLs below and delete them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- Go to ‘Preferences’ in the Safari menu.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Check for Hisurnhuh.com site, other questionable URLs and apply the ‘Deny’ option for each.
Delete Hisurnhuh.com pop ups from IE
If you find that IE browser settings such as newtab page, search engine by default and home page had been changed by adware software that causes Hisurnhuh.com pop-up ads in your web browser, then you may restore your settings, via the reset browser procedure.
First, start the IE. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as displayed in the following example. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Delete Hisurnhuh.com pop ups from Firefox
If the Firefox web browser is redirected to Hisurnhuh.com and you want to recover the Firefox settings back to their original settings, then you should follow the guidance below. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
Run the Mozilla Firefox and press the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the web browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will display the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you’re unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as displayed on the image below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation prompt. The Mozilla Firefox will start a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the Hisurnhuh.com adware. When, it is done, press the “Finish” button.
Remove Hisurnhuh.com ads from Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings will delete Hisurnhuh.com pop up advertisements from internet browser and disable harmful extensions. It will also clear cached and temporary data (cookies, site data and content). When using the reset feature, your personal information like passwords, bookmarks, browsing history and web form auto-fill data will be saved.
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions. If the list has the plugin labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Google Chrome main menu again, click to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown in the figure below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Automatic Removal of Hisurnhuh.com popup advertisements
If you’re an unskilled computer user, then all your attempts to remove Hisurnhuh.com pop-ups by following the manual steps above might result in failure. To find and remove all of the adware related files and registry entries that keep this adware on your computer, run free anti-malware software like Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM), MalwareBytes and HitmanPro from our list below.
How to remove Hisurnhuh.com pop-ups with Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM)
Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) is a lightweight tool that created to use alongside your antivirus software, detecting and deleting malicious software, adware and PUPs that other applications miss. Zemana Free is easy to use, fast, does not use many resources and have great detection and removal rates.
- Download Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) from the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the installation file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana AntiMalware install on your computer.
- Select setup language and press ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply press the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the installation is done, Zemana Anti Malware will open automatically. Else, if doesn’t then double-click on the Zemana icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM), let’s see How to use Zemana to delete Hisurnhuh.com popup ads from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana AntiMalware, you will see a window as displayed in the figure below, just click ‘Scan’ button to perform a system scan for the adware.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana scans your computer.
- When Zemana is finished scanning your computer, Zemana Free will open a list of detected threats. You may delete items (move to Quarantine) by simply press ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana Free may require a reboot computer in order to complete the Hisurnhuh.com ads removal process.
- If you want to permanently delete adware from your PC, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malicious software, adware, potentially unwanted applications and other threats and click Delete.
- Restart your computer to complete the adware software removal process.
Use HitmanPro to remove Hisurnhuh.com popup ads
Hitman Pro is a free portable program that scans your personal computer for adware that causes Hisurnhuh.com pop up advertisements, potentially unwanted apps and browser hijackers and helps delete them easily. Moreover, it will also allow you get rid of any malicious internet browser extensions and add-ons.
Visit the following page to download Hitman Pro. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and run HitmanPro on your device. Once started, click “Next” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware software related to the Hisurnhuh.com pop ups. This procedure can take quite a while, so please be patient. During the scan HitmanPro will search for threats exist on your device..
When HitmanPro is finished scanning your personal computer, you’ll be shown the list of all detected items on your device.
In order to delete all threats, simply click Next button.
It will open a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Remove Hisurnhuh.com pop ups with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
If you’re still having issues with the Hisurnhuh.com pop ups — or just wish to check your PC system occasionally for adware software and other malware — download MalwareBytes. It’s free for home use, and identifies and deletes various undesired software that attacks your computer or degrades PC performance. MalwareBytes Free can delete adware software, PUPs as well as malicious software, including ransomware and trojans.
MalwareBytes can be downloaded from the following link. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
Once the download is finished, close all programs and windows on your device. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s called MBSetup as shown on the image below.
When the setup starts, you’ll see the Setup wizard which will help you install Malwarebytes on your computer.
Once install is finished, you will see window like below.
Now press the “Scan” button . MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) program will scan through the whole computer for the adware which cause unwanted Hisurnhuh.com popup advertisements. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your device.
When MalwareBytes has finished scanning, you can check all threats detected on your computer. All found items will be marked. You can delete them all by simply click “Quarantine” button.
The Malwarebytes will now start to get rid of adware software that cause pop-ups. After the clean up is complete, you may be prompted to restart your computer.
The following video explains step-by-step instructions on how to remove hijacker, adware and other malicious software with MalwareBytes Free.
Stop Hisurnhuh.com pop-up ads
It is important to use ad blocking applications like AdGuard to protect your device from malicious webpages. Most security experts says that it’s okay to stop advertisements. You should do so just to stay safe! And, of course, the AdGuard may to stop Hisurnhuh.com and other intrusive webpages.
- Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you will need to download AdGuard on your Microsoft Windows Desktop from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once downloading is done, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your PC system, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired ads, block Hisurnhuh.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
Now your computer should be free of the adware that causes multiple intrusive popups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop up advertisements and unwanted harmful websites) and Zemana Free (to periodically scan your PC system for new adwares and other malicious software). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to get rid of Hisurnhuh.com pop-up advertisements from the Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and IE, then ask for help here here.