What is Azoaltou.com?
Azoaltou.com is an unwanted webpage that can redirect users to a variety of advertising web pages. Some of them can be questionable or misleading web-sites. Security experts have determined that users are redirected to Azoaltou.com by various potentially unwanted applications from the adware (sometimes called ‘ad-supported’ software) group. Most often, adware software installs on the computer in a bundle with free applications that you downloaded and installed from the Internet. Once it gets inside your computer, it will configure itself to start automatically when the PC run. Adware software can modify web browser settings, redirect the browser to unwanted websites, show lots of advertisements from various third-party ad networks and these annoying advertisements is hard to shut down.
Another reason why you need to remove adware is its online data-tracking activity. Adware can gather lots of privacy info (your ip address, what is a web site you are viewing now, what you are looking for on the Internet, which links you are clicking), which can later transfer to third parties.
|Type||adware, potentially unwanted program (PUP), popup ads, popup virus, popups|
|Removal||Azoaltou.com removal guide|
How does Adware get on your PC
The most popular way to get adware is a freeware installer. In many cases, a user have a chance to disable all third-party applications, but some setup files are designed to confuse the average users, in order to trick them into installing potentially unwanted applications and adware software. Anyway, easier to prevent adware software rather than clean up your device after one. So, keep your web-browser updated (turn on automatic updates), run good antivirus apps, double check free applications before you start it (do a google search, scan a downloaded file with VirusTotal), avoid dubious and unknown web-pages.
If you would like to clean your computer of adware software and thereby remove Azoaltou.com pop up ads and are unable to do so, you can use the guidance below to detect and get rid of adware and any other malware for free.
How to remove Azoaltou.com popup advertisements (removal guide)
Fortunately, it is not hard to delete adware which reroutes your internet browser to the unwanted Azoaltou.com webpage. In the following instructions, we will provide two methods to clean your device of this adware software. One is the manual removal way and the other is automatic removal method. You can choose the way that best fits you. Please follow the removal guide below to remove Azoaltou.com pop-ups right now!
To remove Azoaltou.com, perform the steps below:
- Manual Azoaltou.com redirect removal
- Automatic Removal of Azoaltou.com pop-ups
- Stop Azoaltou.com advertisements
- Finish words
Manual Azoaltou.com redirect removal
Looking for a solution to remove Azoaltou.com popups manually without installing any software? Then this section of the blog post is just for you. Below are some simple steps you can take. Performing these steps requires basic knowledge of web browser and Windows setup. If you doubt that you can follow them, it is better to use free tools listed below that can allow you get rid of Azoaltou.com pop up advertisements.
Uninstalling the Azoaltou.com, check the list of installed programs first
First, you should try to identify and remove the application that causes the appearance of intrusive advertisements or web browser redirect, using the ‘Uninstall a program’ which is located in the ‘Control panel’.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, click Windows button , then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as displayed below.
After the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as shown on the image below.
You will see the ‘Uninstall a program’ panel such as the one below.
Very carefully look around the entire list of apps installed on your PC system. Most likely, one of them is the adware that causes unwanted Azoaltou.com pop ups. If you have many programs installed, you can help simplify the search of harmful apps by sort the list by date of installation. Once you have found a questionable, unwanted or unused program, right click to it, after that press ‘Uninstall’.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, press ‘Start’ button and select ‘Control Panel’ at right panel as on the image below.
Once the Windows ‘Control Panel’ opens, you need to click ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs’ as displayed in the following example.
You will see a list of software installed on your computer. We recommend to sort the list by date of installation to quickly find the applications that were installed last. Most likely, it’s the adware responsible for Azoaltou.com redirect. If you are in doubt, you can always check the program by doing a search for her name in Google, Yahoo or Bing. When the program which you need to uninstall is found, simply click on its name, and then press ‘Uninstall’ as shown in the figure below.
Delete Azoaltou.com popup advertisements from Firefox
This step will allow you get rid of Azoaltou.com popup advertisements, third-party toolbars, disable malicious extensions and return your default homepage, newtab page and search engine settings.
First, start the Firefox and press button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web-browser. Further, click the Help button () as displayed below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page as displayed on the image below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, press the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will show the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the Azoaltou.com adware. Once, it’s complete, press the “Finish” button.
Get rid of Azoaltou.com redirect from Microsoft Internet Explorer
By resetting Internet Explorer web-browser you revert back your browser settings to its default state. This is basic when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware that causes popups.
First, open the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will display the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” such as the one below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The IE will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown on the screen below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your device for the changes to take effect.
Remove Azoaltou.com pop up advertisements from Google Chrome
Reset Google Chrome will assist you to get rid of Azoaltou.com advertisements from your browser as well as to restore web browser settings infected by adware. All unwanted, harmful and ‘ad-supported’ addons will also be uninstalled from the web browser. Your saved bookmarks, form auto-fill information and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
- First, start the Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed plugins. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Advanced” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset settings prompt as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Automatic Removal of Azoaltou.com pop-ups
Malware removal tools are pretty effective when you think your personal computer is hijacked by adware software. Below we’ll discover best utilities which have the ability to get rid of adware and Azoaltou.com pop ups from your PC system and web browser.
Remove Azoaltou.com popup advertisements with Zemana
Zemana AntiMalware is a complete package of anti-malware tools. Despite so many features, it does not reduce the performance of your personal computer. Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) can remove almost all the types of adware including Azoaltou.com popup ads, browser hijackers, potentially unwanted apps and harmful internet browser addons. Zemana Free has real-time protection that can defeat most malware. You can use Zemana Free with any other anti-virus without any conflicts.
Visit the page linked below to download Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM). Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
When the download is done, close all software and windows on your device. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup as shown in the following example.
When the installation begins, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you set up Zemana AntiMalware on your PC.
Once install is complete, you will see window as shown in the following example.
Now click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware related to the Azoaltou.com redirect. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. While the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) utility is checking, you may see number of objects it has identified as being infected by malicious software.
Once Zemana Free has completed scanning your device, Zemana Anti Malware will show you the results. Make sure to check mark the threats which are unsafe and then click “Next” button.
The Zemana will begin to delete adware software which redirects your web-browser to the annoying Azoaltou.com web site.
Remove Azoaltou.com redirect and harmful extensions with Hitman Pro
If the Azoaltou.com popups problem persists, run the HitmanPro and scan if your web-browser is infected by adware. The HitmanPro is a downloadable security utility that provides on-demand scanning and allows remove adware, PUPs, and other malicious software. It works with your existing anti-virus.
- HitmanPro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After the download is done, start the HitmanPro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, click the “Next” to perform a system scan for the adware responsible for Azoaltou.com popup advertisements. Depending on your PC, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. During the scan HitmanPro will locate threats present on your computer.
- After the system scan is done, the results are displayed in the scan report. When you are ready, press “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malicious software found.
How to remove Azoaltou.com with MalwareBytes
If you’re still having issues with the Azoaltou.com pop-up ads — or just wish to scan your PC occasionally for adware software and other malware — download MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM). It’s free for home use, and detects and removes various unwanted programs that attacks your device or degrades computer performance. MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) can remove adware software, potentially unwanted programs as well as malicious software, including ransomware and trojans.
- Installing the MalwareBytes is simple. First you will need to download MalwareBytes on your MS Windows Desktop by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBSetup.
- This will run the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes Free onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) will launch and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to start checking your device for the adware software that causes multiple unwanted popups. This task may take some time, so please be patient. While the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) tool is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified as being infected by malicious software.
- After the checking is finished, you can check all items found on your PC.
- You may delete threats (move to Quarantine) by simply click the “Quarantine” button. Once disinfection is done, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Stop Azoaltou.com advertisements
By installing an ad blocker program such as AdGuard, you’re able to stop Azoaltou.com, autoplaying video ads and remove a large number of distracting and undesired ads on websites.
- AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the installation is complete, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted advertisements, block Azoaltou.com, as well as other harmful or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
Now your device should be clean of the adware software associated with Azoaltou.com popup ads. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop-ups and annoying malicious web-sites) and Zemana (to periodically scan your personal computer for new adwares and other malware). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Azoaltou.com redirect from the Chrome, Edge, IE and Mozilla Firefox, then ask for help here here.