According to computer security experts, Bhutantravellink.com is a web-site that uses the browser notification feature to lure unsuspecting users to accept spam notifications via the internet browser. When you visit this web page, you’ll be greeted with a confirmation request which asks whether you want to agree to them or not. Your options will be ‘Block’ and ‘Allow’.
Once you click on the ‘Allow’ button, the Bhutantravellink.com web page starts sending tons of spam notifications on your the desktop. You will see the pop-up advertisements even when your browser is closed. The spam notifications will promote ‘free’ online games, giveaway scams, dubious web-browser extensions, adult web-pages, and adware bundles as displayed in the following example.
If you are getting browser notification spam, you can remove Bhutantravellink.com subscription by going into your browser’s settings and completing the Bhutantravellink.com removal guide below. Once you remove Bhutantravellink.com subscription, the push notifications will no longer display on your web-browser.
|Name||Bhutantravellink.com pop up|
|Type||push notifications advertisements, pop ups, pop-up ads, pop up virus|
|Distribution||adware software, social engineering attack, potentially unwanted apps, dubious pop-up advertisements|
|Removal||Bhutantravellink.com removal guide|
How does your PC system get infected with Bhutantravellink.com pop-ups
These Bhutantravellink.com pop-ups are caused by malicious advertisements on the webpages you visit or adware. In most cases, adware software installs on the computer in a bundle with freeware that you downloaded and installed from the World Wide Web. Once it gets inside your PC, it will configure itself to start automatically when the personal computer launch. Adware software can alter PC system settings, redirect your internet browser to undesired web-pages, display intrusive pop-up ads from various third-party ad networks and these undesired ads is difficult to shut down.
Below we are discussing the ways which are very effective in deleting adware software. The guidance will also help you to remove Bhutantravellink.com ads from your web-browser for free.
How to remove Bhutantravellink.com pop up ads (removal guidance)
Even if you have the up-to-date classic antivirus installed, and you have checked your personal computer for malicious software and removed anything found, you need to do the guidance below. The Bhutantravellink.com pop ups removal is not simple as installing another antivirus. Classic antivirus programs are not developed to run together and will conflict with each other, or possibly crash Microsoft Windows. Instead we advise complete the manual steps below after that use Zemana Anti-Malware, MalwareBytes Anti Malware or Hitman Pro, which are free applications dedicated to scan for and delete adware that causes Bhutantravellink.com ads in your web-browser. Run these tools to ensure the adware is removed.
To remove Bhutantravellink.com pop ups, execute the following steps:
- Manual Bhutantravellink.com advertisements removal
- Removing the Bhutantravellink.com, check the list of installed applications first
- Remove Bhutantravellink.com notifications from browsers
- Remove Bhutantravellink.com pop ups from Chrome
- Remove Bhutantravellink.com pop up advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
- Get rid of Bhutantravellink.com ads from Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Automatic Removal of Bhutantravellink.com popup ads
- Use AdBlocker to stop Bhutantravellink.com popup advertisements and stay safe online
- Finish words
Manual Bhutantravellink.com advertisements removal
Looking for a solution to get rid of Bhutantravellink.com pop up ads manually without downloading any applications? Then this section of the blog post is just for you. Below are some simple steps you can take. Performing these steps requires basic knowledge of browser and MS Windows setup. If you doubt that you can follow them, it is better to use free tools listed below that can help you remove Bhutantravellink.com pop ups.
Removing the Bhutantravellink.com, check the list of installed applications first
Check out the MS Windows Control Panel (Programs and Features section) to see all installed software. We recommend to click on the “Date Installed” in order to sort the list of software by the date you installed them. If you see any unknown and dubious programs, they are the ones you need to remove.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the MS Windows logo, and then press Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as on the image below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, press the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category such as the one below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and choose the ‘Control Panel’ at right as displayed on the screen below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Windows 7 or Vista) as displayed on the screen below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed software and remove all questionable and unknown apps. We suggest to click ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed software by date. When you have found anything questionable that may be the adware that causes Bhutantravellink.com advertisements or other potentially unwanted application (PUA), then choose this program and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the questionable program blocked from removal, then use Revo Uninstaller Freeware to completely delete it from your PC.
Remove Bhutantravellink.com notifications from browsers
If you have allowed the Bhutantravellink.com site to send spam notifications to your web-browser, then we’ll need to delete these permissions. Depending on web-browser, you can perform the following steps to remove the Bhutantravellink.com permissions to send spam notifications.
Remove Bhutantravellink.com pop ups from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings will get rid of Bhutantravellink.com pop up ads from web-browser and disable malicious plugins. It will also clear cached and temporary data (cookies, site data and content). Your saved bookmarks, form auto-fill information and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
- First launch the Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will open the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next press the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is complete, your internet browser’s search provider by default, new tab and start page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove Bhutantravellink.com pop up advertisements from Mozilla Firefox
If the Mozilla Firefox internet browser is rerouted to Bhutantravellink.com and you want to restore the Firefox settings back to their original settings, then you should follow the step-by-step guide below. Your saved bookmarks, form auto-fill information and passwords won’t be cleared or changed.
First, launch the Mozilla Firefox and click button. It will show the drop-down menu on the right-part of the web-browser. Further, click the Help button () like below.
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the web browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page as on the image below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will display the confirmation prompt. Further, click the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will start a task to fix your problems that caused by the Bhutantravellink.com adware. Once, it is complete, click the “Finish” button.
Get rid of Bhutantravellink.com ads from Microsoft Internet Explorer
The IE reset is great if your browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your web-browser, that installed by an malware.
First, start the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will display the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as displayed on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your personal computer for the changes to take effect.
Automatic Removal of Bhutantravellink.com popup ads
In order to fully remove Bhutantravellink.com, you not only need to remove adware from your PC, but also remove all its components in your PC system including Windows registry entries. We advise to download and use free removal utilities to automatically clean your personal computer of adware related to the Bhutantravellink.com ads.
How to remove Bhutantravellink.com pop-up advertisements with Zemana
Zemana is one of the best in its class, it can search for and delete lots of of various security threats, including adware software, hijackers, spyware and trojans that masqueraded as legitimate system programs. Also Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) includes another tool called FRST – is a helpful program for manual removal of files and parts of the Windows registry created by malware.
Now you can install and use Zemana to remove Bhutantravellink.com popups from your browser by following the steps below:
Click the link below to download Zemana Free setup file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup on your computer. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Launch the setup file after it has been downloaded successfully and then follow the prompts to install this utility on your PC.
During installation you can change some settings, but we advise you do not make any changes to default settings.
When installation is done, this malware removal utility will automatically launch and update itself. You will see its main window like below.
Now click the “Scan” button to start scanning your device for the adware that cause pop-ups. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your device. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
When Zemana Anti Malware completes the scan, Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will display a scan report. Once you have selected what you wish to delete from your device press “Next” button.
The Zemana Free will remove adware which cause undesired Bhutantravellink.com pop ups and move the selected items to the program’s quarantine. When the cleaning process is complete, you can be prompted to reboot your personal computer to make the change take effect.
Use HitmanPro to remove Bhutantravellink.com ads
If the Bhutantravellink.com popup advertisements issue persists, use the HitmanPro and check if your computer is infected by adware. The Hitman Pro is a downloadable security utility that provides on-demand scanning and allows get rid of adware, PUPs, and other malware. It works with your existing antivirus.
- Click the link below to download the latest version of Hitman Pro for MS Windows. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- When downloading is done, start the HitmanPro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, press Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, press the “Next” . HitmanPro program will scan through the whole PC system for the adware that causes Bhutantravellink.com popups in your web browser. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. While the Hitman Pro utility is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as being infected by malicious software.
- When HitmanPro is finished scanning your PC, HitmanPro will open a scan report. Once you have selected what you wish to remove from your personal computer press “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Get rid of Bhutantravellink.com pop-ups with MalwareBytes
Remove Bhutantravellink.com pop up ads manually is difficult and often the adware software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to run the MalwareBytes Anti Malware that are fully clean your PC system. Moreover, this free program will allow you to remove malware, potentially unwanted apps, toolbars and hijackers that your PC can be infected too.
- Please go to the link below to download the latest version of MalwareBytes for MS Windows. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After the downloading process is done, please close all software and open windows on your PC system. Double-click on the icon that’s called MBSetup.
- This will run the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes Free onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes Anti Malware will run and show the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button to start checking your PC for the adware that causes Bhutantravellink.com pop ups in your web-browser. Depending on your personal computer, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour.
- After MalwareBytes Free has completed scanning, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will show a scan report.
- Review the report and then click the “Quarantine” button. After the cleaning procedure is complete, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Anti Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Use AdBlocker to stop Bhutantravellink.com popup advertisements and stay safe online
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot stop all those annoying web-sites like Bhutantravellink.com using only built-in Microsoft Windows capabilities. However, there is a program out that you can use to stop undesired internet browser redirects, advertisements and popups in any modern internet browsers including Firefox, Google Chrome, MS Edge and Internet Explorer. It’s called Adguard and it works very well.
Visit the page linked below to download AdGuard. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When the download is complete, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as shown in the figure below.
Follow the prompts. Once the installation is done, you will see a window as displayed on the screen below.
You can click “Skip” to close the install application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Bhutantravellink.com, as well as other malicious or misleading webpages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
Now your computer should be free of the adware that cause intrusive Bhutantravellink.com pop up ads. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted popup advertisements and annoying malicious webpages) and Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your computer for new adwares and other malware). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Bhutantravellink.com popup ads from the Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Edge, then ask for help here here.