What is AllRadioSearch
AllRadioSearch is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that belongs to the Adware group . Adware software is something that you should be aware of even if you run Google Chrome or other modern browser. This is the name given to apps that have been created to display unwanted advertisements and pop-up deals onto your internet browser screen. The reason for adware software’s existence is to earn money for its author.
Another reason why you need to get rid of adware is its online data-tracking activity. Adware can analyze the location and which Internet web-pages you visit, and then display advertisements to the types of content, goods or services featured there. Adware software authors can collect and sell your browsing information and behavior to third parties.
In this blog post we will discuss how can you get rid of AllRadioSearch ads from the personal computer manually or with free adware removal utilities compatible with compatible with modern operating systems.
How does AllRadioSearch get on your PC
|Associated domains||portal.allradiosearch.com, feed.allradiosearch.com|
|Type||adware software, PUP (potentially unwanted program), pop-up advertisements, popup virus, pop ups|
|Removal||AllRadioSearch removal guide|
How to remove AllRadioSearch from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
Not all undesired apps like AllRadioSearch are easily uninstallable. You might see popups, deals, text links, in-text ads, banners and other type of advertisements in the Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer and might not be able to figure out the program responsible for this activity. The reason for this is that many undesired applications neither appear in Microsoft Windows Control Panel. Therefore in order to fully delete AllRadioSearch , you need to follow the steps below. Read it once, after doing so, please bookmark this page (or open it on your smartphone) as you may need to shut down your web-browser or restart your system.
To remove AllRadioSearch, execute the steps below:
- Manual AllRadioSearch removal
- Automatic Removal of AllRadioSearch adware
- How to stay safe online
- To sum up
Manual AllRadioSearch removal
This part of the blog post is a step-by-step guide that will help you to remove AllRadioSearch manually. You just need to carefully complete each step. In this case, you do not need to download any additional apps.
Delete PUPs through the MS Windows Control Panel
First method for manual adware removal is to go into the Microsoft Windows “Control Panel”, then “Uninstall a program” console. Take a look at the list of applications on your machine and see if there are any dubious and unknown apps. If you see any, you need to delete them. Of course, before doing so, you can do an Internet search to find details on the program. If it is a potentially unwanted program, adware software or malicious software, you will likely find information that says so.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, click Windows button , then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter similar to the one below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as shown below.
You will see the ‘Uninstall a program’ panel as on the image below.
Very carefully look around the entire list of applications installed on your PC. Most probably, one of them is the AllRadioSearch adware. If you’ve many programs installed, you can help simplify the search of malicious applications by sort the list by date of installation. Once you have found a suspicious, unwanted or unused application, right click to it, after that press ‘Uninstall’.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, click ‘Start’ button and select ‘Control Panel’ at right panel like below.
Once the Windows ‘Control Panel’ opens, you need to press ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs’ like below.
You will see a list of apps installed on your personal computer. We recommend to sort the list by date of installation to quickly find the programs that were installed last. Most likely, it is the AllRadioSearch adware. If you’re in doubt, you can always check the program by doing a search for her name in Google, Yahoo or Bing. After the program which you need to remove is found, simply click on its name, and then press ‘Uninstall’ as shown in the following example.
Remove AllRadioSearch from Firefox by resetting web-browser settings
If your Firefox web browser is redirected to AllRadioSearch without your permission or an unknown search provider shows results for your search, then it may be time to perform the web-browser reset. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
Start the Mozilla Firefox and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the web browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will show the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you are unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as displayed in the figure below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The Firefox will begin a process to fix your problems that caused by the AllRadioSearch adware software. When, it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
Remove AllRadioSearch adware from Internet Explorer
In order to recover all web browser homepage, search engine and new tab you need to reset the Microsoft Internet Explorer to the state, which was when the Microsoft Windows was installed on your PC.
First, run the Microsoft Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will display the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web browser, then press the “Internet Options” as displayed on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Further, press the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, press the “Reset” button as shown on the screen below.
When the process is done, press “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and restart your computer for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your browser’s homepage, search provider by default and newtab page to default state.
Remove AllRadioSearch from Chrome
Unwanted AllRadioSearch homepage or other symptom of having adware in your web-browser is a good reason to reset Chrome. This is an easy way to restore the Google Chrome settings and not lose any important information.
First run the Chrome. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal dots ().
It will display the Chrome menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions. Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension signed with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Google Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
Open the Google Chrome menu once again. Further, press the option called “Settings”.
The web browser will open the settings screen. Another way to display the Chrome’s settings – type chrome://settings in the web-browser adress bar and press Enter
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the “Reset” section is visible, as on the image below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
The Google Chrome will display the confirmation dialog box like below.
You need to confirm your action, press the “Reset” button. The web-browser will launch the procedure of cleaning. When it’s done, the internet browser’s settings including new tab, search provider and home page back to the values which have been when the Chrome was first installed on your system.
Automatic Removal of AllRadioSearch adware
There are not many good free anti malware applications with high detection ratio. The effectiveness of malicious software removal utilities depends on various factors, mostly on how often their virus/malware signatures DB are updated in order to effectively detect modern malware, adware, browser hijacker infections and other potentially unwanted apps. We recommend to use several programs, not just one. These programs that listed below will help you delete all components of the adware software from your disk and Windows registry and thereby remove the AllRadioSearch adware.
How to get rid of AllRadioSearch adware with Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM)
Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) is a malicious software scanner that is very useful for detecting and deleting adware infection. The steps below will explain how to download, install, and use Zemana to scan and remove malicious software, spyware, adware, potentially unwanted apps, browser hijackers from your personal computer for free.
- Visit the page linked below to download Zemana Anti Malware. Save it on your Windows desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the installation file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana installation on your PC system.
- Select installation language and click ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply press the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the installation is done, Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will launch automatically. Else, if doesn’t then double-click on the Zemana icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Free, let’s see How to use Zemana Anti-Malware to remove AllRadioSearch from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana Free, you will see a window as on the image below, just click ‘Scan’ button to perform a system scan for the adware.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana Anti Malware scans your computer.
- After the scan is finished, Zemana Anti Malware will prepare a list of unwanted applications and adware. All found items will be marked. You can remove them all by simply press ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana Anti-Malware may require a restart PC in order to complete the AllRadioSearch adware removal process.
- If you want to completely remove adware software from your machine, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malicious software, adware software, potentially unwanted software and other threats and click Delete.
- Restart your machine to complete the adware software removal process.
Delete AllRadioSearch adware from browsers with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro is a free application which designed to get rid of malware, potentially unwanted applications, browser hijackers and adware from your system running Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, XP (32-bit and 64-bit). It will help to detect and remove AllRadioSearch adware, including its files, folders and registry keys.
HitmanPro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
When downloading is finished, open the file location and double-click the Hitman Pro icon. It will run the Hitman Pro utility. If the User Account Control prompt will ask you want to open the program, press Yes button to continue.
Next, press “Next” for checking your computer for the AllRadioSearch adware. While the HitmanPro is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified either as being malware.
After finished, it will show the Scan Results like the one below.
When you are ready, click “Next” button. It will show a dialog box, press the “Activate free license” button. The HitmanPro will start to delete AllRadioSearch adware. Once the process is complete, the tool may ask you to reboot your personal computer.
How to delete AllRadioSearch with MalwareBytes
We recommend using the MalwareBytes Free. You can download and install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to scan for adware software and thereby get rid of AllRadioSearch adware from your browsers. When installed and updated, this free malware remover automatically scans for and deletes all threats present on the computer.
- MalwareBytes Free can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- Once downloading is finished, close all apps and windows on your PC. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBsetup.
- Select “Personal computer” option and press Install button. Follow the prompts.
- Once installation is finished, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the AllRadioSearch adware. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your machine and the speed of your machine. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is done.
- When MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) has completed scanning your PC, MalwareBytes will display a list of found threats. Once you’ve selected what you want to remove from your system press “Quarantine”. When the clean up is done, you may be prompted to restart your computer.
The following video offers a step-by-step guide on how to remove browser hijacker infections, adware and other malicious software with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM).
How to stay safe online
The AdGuard is a very good ad-blocker application for the Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer, with active user support. It does a great job by removing certain types of undesired advertisements, popunders, pop ups, intrusive new tab pages, and even full page ads and web-page overlay layers. Of course, the AdGuard can block harmful web-pages automatically or by using a custom filter rule.
- Visit the following page to download AdGuard. Save it on your MS Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once the downloading process is done, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the installation is done, click “Skip” to close the setup application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your machine, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop unwanted advertisements, block AllRadioSearch, as well as other harmful or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your PC should be clean of the AllRadioSearch ads. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted advertisements and undesired harmful webpages) and Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) (to periodically scan your personal computer for new malware, browser hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijacker infections, malicious applications and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove AllRadioSearch from your web browser, then ask for help here.