If your internet browser taking you to a dubious web site called Search.quickradiosearch.com that you didn’t request or is suddenly full of pop-up ads then it is a sign that your personal computer has been hijacked by a nasty PUP belonging to the category of Adware.
How Adware works & Adware effects. Adware software is a form of malicious applications. It does not delete files or infect them, but can display unwanted advertisements, modify the system settings, download and install malicious browser extensions. All the time, while adware software is running, your web browser will be fill with advertisements. Most likely, adware has been installed on your computer without your’s permission and you don’t even know how and where adware has got into your PC.
The worst is, adware software can collect your World Wide Web browsing activity by recording URLs visited, IP addresses, browser version and type, cookie information, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and web sites visited. Such kind of behavior can lead to serious security problems or sensitive information theft. This is another reason why the adware software that causes Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect in your web browser should be removed sooner.
|Type||adware, PUP (potentially unwanted program), pop ups, popup ads, pop up virus|
|Removal||Search.quickradiosearch.com removal guide|
How does Adware get on your PC
Most commonly, adware is bundled with the setup files from file sharing web-pages. So, install a free programs is a a good chance that you will find a bundled adware. If you don’t know how to avoid it, then use a simple trick. During the setup, choose the Custom or Advanced installation method. Next, click ‘Decline’ button and clear all checkboxes on offers that ask you to install additional applications. Moreover, please carefully read Term of use and User agreement before installing any applications or otherwise you can end up with another unwanted program on your PC like this adware.
It’s important, do not use Search.quickradiosearch.com web-page and don’t click on ads placed on it, as they can lead you to a more harmful or misleading web sites. The best option is to use the steps posted below to clean your system of adware and thus remove Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect.
How to remove Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect (removal tutorial)
The following steps will help you to get rid of Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect from the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. Moreover, the tutorial below will help you to get rid of malicious software, browser hijacker infections, PUPs and toolbars that your PC system may be infected. Please do the instructions step by step. If you need help or have any questions, then ask for our assistance or type a comment below. Certain of the steps will require you to restart your PC system or shut down this website. So, read this tutorial carefully, then bookmark this page or open it on your smartphone for later reference.
To remove Search.quickradiosearch.com, perform the steps below:
- Manual Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect removal
- Automatic Removal of Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect
- Block Search.quickradiosearch.com and other unwanted web-pages
- To sum up
Manual Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect removal
The step-by-step guide will help you manually delete Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect from your PC. If you have little experience in using computers, we recommend that you use the free tools listed below.
Remove unwanted or recently installed apps
Some applications are free only because their setup file contains an adware. This unwanted programs generates revenue for the creators when it is installed. More often this adware can be uninstalled by simply uninstalling it from the ‘Uninstall a Program’ that is located in Microsoft Windows control panel.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, click Windows button , then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter like the one below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, press the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as displayed on the image below.
You will see the ‘Uninstall a program’ panel as on the image below.
Very carefully look around the entire list of applications installed on your computer. Most probably, one of them is the adware related to the Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect. If you have many apps installed, you can help simplify the search of harmful software by sort the list by date of installation. Once you’ve found a dubious, unwanted or unused application, right click to it, after that click ‘Uninstall’.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, press ‘Start’ button and select ‘Control Panel’ at right panel as displayed on the image below.
Once the Windows ‘Control Panel’ opens, you need to press ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs’ as displayed on the image below.
You will see a list of programs installed on your system. We recommend to sort the list by date of installation to quickly find the software that were installed last. Most probably, it is the adware responsible for the Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect. If you are in doubt, you can always check the program by doing a search for her name in Google, Yahoo or Bing. When the application which you need to uninstall is found, simply click on its name, and then click ‘Uninstall’ as on the image below.
Delete Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect from Internet Explorer
By resetting Internet Explorer web browser you restore your browser settings to its default state. This is basic when troubleshooting problems that might have been caused by adware software responsible for the Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect.
First, open the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will open the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as displayed in the figure below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The IE will open the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as displayed below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Remove Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect from Chrome
The adware can alter your Chrome settings without your knowledge. You may see an unrequested web page as your search provider or startpage, additional addons and toolbars. Reset Google Chrome browser will help you to delete the Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect and reset the unwanted changes caused by adware. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
- First start the Google Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and press the “Reset” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next press the “Reset” button.
- Once this task is finished, your internet browser’s start page, default search engine and new tab page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Delete Search.quickradiosearch.com from Firefox by resetting web-browser settings
This step will allow you the delete Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect, third-party toolbars, disable harmful add-ons and restore your default home page, newtab and search engine settings.
First, run the Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Next, click the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button like below.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
Automatic Removal of Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect
If you’re not expert at computers, then all your attempts to remove Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect by following the manual steps above might result in failure. To find and remove all of the adware related files and registry entries that keep this adware software on your machine, use free anti-malware software like Zemana Free, MalwareBytes Free and Hitman Pro from our list below.
Use Zemana to remove Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect
Zemana Free is a lightweight utility which created to run alongside your antivirus software, detecting and deleting malicious software, adware software and potentially unwanted apps that other programs miss. Zemana is easy to use, fast, does not use many resources and have great detection and removal rates.
- Click the following link to download Zemana Anti Malware. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the setup file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) installation on your computer.
- Select installation language and click ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply press the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the installation is finished, Zemana will launch automatically. Else, if does not then double-click on the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM), let’s see How to use Zemana Anti Malware to remove Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect from your computer.
- After you have started the Zemana Free, you will see a window as on the image below, just click ‘Scan’ button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware software.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) scans your computer.
- When Zemana Anti-Malware completes the scan, Zemana AntiMalware will produce a list of unwanted apps and adware. Make sure all items have ‘checkmark’ and click ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) may require a restart PC in order to complete the Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect removal procedure.
- If you want to permanently remove adware software from your computer, then press ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malware, adware, potentially unwanted apps and other threats and click Delete.
- Restart your system to complete the adware software removal procedure.
Remove Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect from web browsers with Hitman Pro
HitmanPro will help remove adware that causes Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect that slow down your computer. The browser hijackers, adware software and other PUPs slow your internet browser down and try to mislead you into clicking on dubious ads and links. HitmanPro removes the adware and lets you enjoy your computer without Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect.
- Installing the HitmanPro is simple. First you will need to download HitmanPro from the following link. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- When the downloading process is done, double click the HitmanPro icon. Once this utility is started, press “Next” button . Hitman Pro program will scan through the whole computer for the adware that reroutes your browser to the Search.quickradiosearch.com web page.
- After the checking is complete, HitmanPro will open a screen which contains a list of malware that has been detected. Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and click “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malware found.
Use MalwareBytes Anti Malware to remove Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect
Get rid of Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect manually is difficult and often the adware software is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to run the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) which are fully clean your computer. Moreover, this free program will help you to remove malicious software, potentially unwanted apps, toolbars and browser hijackers that your PC may be infected too.
Click the following link to download the latest version of MalwareBytes for Windows. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
After the downloading process is complete, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the MalwareBytes Anti Malware will try to update itself and when this task is finished, click the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your computer for the adware that causes Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect in your browser. This procedure may take some time, so please be patient. While the tool is checking, you can see how many objects and files has already scanned. Next, you need to press “Quarantine Selected” button.
The MalwareBytes is a free program that you can use to remove all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malicious software removal tool, we suggest you to read and follow the step-by-step tutorial or the video guide below.
Block Search.quickradiosearch.com and other unwanted web-pages
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot stop all those annoying webpages such as Search.quickradiosearch.com using only built-in Microsoft Windows capabilities. However, there is a application out that you can use to stop annoying web browser redirects, advertisements and popups in any modern internet browsers including Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It’s named Adguard and it works very well.
- Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of AdGuard for Microsoft Windows. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- Once downloading is complete, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- When the install is complete, press “Skip” to close the install application and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you run your computer, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop undesired ads, block Search.quickradiosearch.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your machine should be free of the adware which causes the Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted web-site and unwanted malicious web sites) and Zemana Anti Malware (to periodically scan your PC for new malware, browser hijacker infections and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows operating system. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijackers, malicious apps and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove the Search.quickradiosearch.com redirect from your web-browser, then ask for help here.