If you find that the browser automatically redirects to the Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com then it means that you’re a victim of a PUP (potentially unwanted program) from the adware group.
How Adware works & Adware effects. Adware can cause issues for your computer. Adware software can display unwanted advertising on your browser so that your cannot block them, redirect your browser to misleading web pages, and it can cause unwanted web-sites to pop up on your web browser. Adware might end up on your machine after you download and install free programs from a questionable web-site.
Even worse, adware is often harmless, but sometimes the adware software you inadvertently download can also be spyware. Spyware can sometimes seek out your confidential information stored on the personal computer, gather this information and use it to steal your identity.
|Type||adware software, PUP (potentially unwanted program), pop up ads, pop-up virus, pop ups|
|Removal||Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com removal guide|
How does Adware get on your PC system
These days some free applications authors bundle potentially unwanted apps or adware with a view to making some money. These are not free software as install an unwanted applications on to your Windows machine. So whenever you install a new free applications that downloaded from the Web, be very careful during installation. Carefully read the EULA (a text with I ACCEPT/I DECLINE button), choose custom or manual installation mode, reject all additional applications.
If you are unfortunate have adware, you can follow the steps below that will help you to get rid of adware software and thereby remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect from your web-browser.
How to remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect (removal guidance)
There are a few solutions that can be used to remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect. But, not all PUPs such as this adware software can be completely removed using only manual solutions. Most commonly you’re not able to uninstall any adware using standard MS Windows options. In order to delete Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect you need complete a few manual steps and run reliable removal utilities. Most security professionals states that Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM), MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) or HitmanPro utilities are a right choice. These free programs are able to look for and remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect from your PC and revert back your web-browser settings to defaults.
To remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com, follow the steps below:
- How to manually get rid of Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com
- Automatic Removal of Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect
- Run AdBlocker to stop Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect and stay safe online
- Finish words
How to manually get rid of Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com
First try to delete Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect manually; to do this, follow the steps below. Of course, manual removal of adware requires more time and may not be suitable for those who are poorly versed in system settings. In this case, we recommend that you scroll down to the section that describes how to remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect using free tools.
Removing the Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com, check the list of installed programs first
Some PUPs, browser hijacking applications and adware can be removed by uninstalling the free applications they came with. If this way does not succeed, then looking them up in the list of installed software in Microsoft Windows Control Panel. Use the “Uninstall” command in order to remove them.
Make sure you have closed all web-browsers and other apps. Next, remove any unrequested and suspicious apps from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Select “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of applications installed on your machine. Most likely, one of them is the adware which causes Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect. Choose the dubious program or the program that name is not familiar to you and delete it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in Microsoft Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, choose “Uninstall a program”.
Select the dubious or any unknown applications, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to delete this unwanted program from your system.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Choose an undesired program, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect from Firefox
Resetting Mozilla Firefox web browser will reset all the settings to their original state and will remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect, malicious add-ons and extensions. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
Start the Firefox and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the internet browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will show the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you are unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown in the following example.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation prompt. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a task to fix your problems that caused by the Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com adware. After, it’s finished, click the “Finish” button.
Remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect from Chrome
Reset Chrome settings will allow you to completely reset your browser. The result of activating this function will bring Chrome settings back to its original state. This can get rid of Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect and disable harmful extensions. When using the reset feature, your personal information like passwords, bookmarks, browsing history and web form auto-fill data will be saved.
Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will show the drop-down menu. Choose More Tools, then press Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Google Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, press to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as displayed on the image below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Delete Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect from Microsoft Internet Explorer
If you find that Internet Explorer web browser settings like homepage, search engine and newtab had been changed by adware software responsible for Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect, then you may revert back your settings, via the reset web-browser procedure.
First, launch the Internet Explorer, then press ‘gear’ icon . It will display the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then click the “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then press the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, click the “Reset” button as on the image below.
When the process is finished, click “Close” button. Close the Microsoft Internet Explorer and reboot your machine for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your browser’s startpage, search engine by default and newtab page to default state.
Automatic Removal of Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect
In order to fully delete Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com, you not only need to remove adware software from your PC system, but also remove all its components in your PC including Windows registry entries. We recommend to download and run free removal utilities to automatically clean your PC of adware that causes Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect in your internet browser.
Remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect with Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM)
Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) is a program which is used for malware, adware, hijackers and PUPs removal. The program is one of the most efficient antimalware tools. It helps in malware removal and and defends all other types of security threats. One of the biggest advantages of using Zemana is that is easy to use and is free. Also, it constantly keeps updating its virus/malware signatures DB. Let’s see how to install and scan your system with Zemana in order to remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect from your system.
- Zemana Anti Malware can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- Once you have downloaded the install file, make sure to double click on the Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup. This would start the Zemana AntiMalware setup on your computer.
- Select install language and press ‘OK’ button.
- On the next screen ‘Setup Wizard’ simply press the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts.
- Finally, once the installation is done, Zemana will launch automatically. Else, if does not then double-click on the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) icon on your desktop.
- Now that you have successfully install Zemana Anti-Malware, let’s see How to use Zemana to delete Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect from your computer.
- After you have launched the Zemana Anti Malware, you’ll see a window as displayed in the following example, just click ‘Scan’ button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware.
- Now pay attention to the screen while Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) scans your system.
- Once the checking is done, you can check all threats found on your computer. In order to remove all threats, simply click ‘Next’ button.
- Zemana AntiMalware may require a restart system in order to complete the Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect removal process.
- If you want to permanently delete adware from your machine, then click ‘Quarantine’ icon, select all malicious software, adware, PUPs and other threats and click Delete.
- Reboot your PC system to complete the adware software removal procedure.
Get rid of Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect and malicious extensions with Hitman Pro
HitmanPro is a free removal utility which can scan your computer for a wide range of security threats such as malware, adwares, PUPs as well as adware which redirects your internet browser to the undesired Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com website. It will perform a deep scan of your personal computer including hard drives and Microsoft Windows registry. Once a malicious software is found, it will help you to delete all detected threats from your PC by a simple click.
Installing the HitmanPro is simple. First you will need to download HitmanPro by clicking on the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and use HitmanPro on your computer. Once started, click “Next” button . HitmanPro tool will start scanning the whole PC system to find out adware which redirects your browser to the annoying Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com website. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your personal computer and the speed of your system. When a threat is found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is complete..
When the checking is finished, you can check all items detected on your PC system.
All detected threats will be marked. You can remove them all by simply click Next button.
It will show a prompt, press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
How to get rid of Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com with MalwareBytes
Remove Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect manually is difficult and often the adware is not completely removed. Therefore, we suggest you to use the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) which are completely clean your machine. Moreover, this free program will help you to delete malware, PUPs, toolbars and browser hijackers that your PC system can be infected too.
- Installing the MalwareBytes is simple. First you’ll need to download MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) on your computer from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the download is complete, please close all applications and open windows on your system. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- This will run the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) will launch and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button for scanning your computer for the adware related to Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. While the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) program is scanning, you can see count of objects it has identified as threat.
- When MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) completes the scan, it will display the Scan Results.
- Review the report and then click the “Quarantine Selected” button. After finished, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Run AdBlocker to stop Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect and stay safe online
If you want to delete annoying advertisements, web-browser redirections and popups, then install an ad-blocker program such as AdGuard. It can stop Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com, ads, pop ups and block web-pages from tracking your online activities when using the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge. So, if you like surf the Web, but you do not like intrusive advertisements and want to protect your system from malicious websites, then the AdGuard is your best choice.
- Download AdGuard by clicking on the link below.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- When the installation is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your machine, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com, as well as other harmful or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
Now your computer should be clean of the adware responsible for Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect. We suggest that you keep Zemana (to periodically scan your machine for new adware softwares and other malware) and AdGuard (to help you stop annoying web site and harmful web pages). Moreover, to prevent any adware software, please stay clear of unknown and third party programs, make sure that your antivirus program, turn on the option to detect potentially unwanted software.
If you need more help with Search.accessfreetemplatestab.com redirect related issues, go to here.