Videosp.pro is a web-page which deceives you and other unsuspecting users into subscribing to push notifications to deliver unwanted advertisements to your browser. It states that you must subscribe to notifications in order to continue.
Once you clicks on the ‘Allow’ button, the Videosp.pro web page gets your permission to send spam notifications in form of pop-up adverts in the lower right corner of the desktop. The push notifications will promote ‘free’ online games, giveaway scams, suspicious web browser add-ons, adult web-pages, and adware bundles as displayed on the screen below.
In order to unsubscribe from Videosp.pro push notifications open your browser’s settings, search for Notifications, locate Videosp.pro and click the ‘Block’ (‘Remove’) button or perform the Videosp.pro removal tutorial below. Once you remove notifications subscription, the Videosp.pro pop ups advertisements will no longer appear on the desktop.
These Videosp.pro popups are caused by malicious ads on the webpages you visit or adware software. Adware can make big problem to your PC. Adware also known as ‘ad-supported’ software is malicious program which displays a ton of adverts in form of pop up windows, discounting deals, banners or even fake alerts on the browser. Adware can seriously affect your privacy, your computer’s performance and security. Adware software can be installed onto your personal computer without your knowledge.
Does adware software steal your personal data? Adware may monetize its functionality by gathering personal data from your browsing sessions. This personal data, later, can be easily sold to third parties. This puts your privacy data at a security risk.
|Type||adware software, potentially unwanted application (PUA), pop ups, pop-up ads, pop up virus|
|Removal||Videosp.pro removal guide|
If you want to delete Videosp.pro pop-up advertisements, you will not succeed, because the adware is very stubborn. Using the following guidance, you surely can remove Videosp.pro pop-ups completely from your browsers.
How to remove Videosp.pro pop-ups, ads, notifications (Removal instructions)
Not all unwanted software like adware software that causes Videosp.pro advertisements are easily uninstallable. You might see popups, deals, text links, in-text ads, banners and other type of ads in the Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge and Chrome and might not be able to figure out the program responsible for this activity. The reason for this is that many undesired apps neither appear in MS Windows Control Panel. Therefore in order to fully remove Videosp.pro advertisements, you need to execute the following steps. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to close your internet browser or restart your computer.
To remove Videosp.pro pop ups, execute the following steps:
- Manual Videosp.pro advertisements removal
- How to automatically remove Videosp.pro pop up advertisements
- Run AdBlocker to block Videosp.pro and stay safe online
- To sum up
Manual Videosp.pro advertisements removal
If you perform exactly the step-by-step tutorial below you should be able to remove the Videosp.pro popup advertisements from the Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, MS Edge and Microsoft Internet Explorer web browsers.
Deleting the Videosp.pro, check the list of installed programs first
Check out the Microsoft Windows Control Panel (Programs and Features section) to see all installed apps. We suggest to click on the “Date Installed” in order to sort the list of programs by the date you installed them. If you see any unknown and questionable applications, they are the ones you need to uninstall.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, press Windows button , then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as on the image below.
After the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as shown on the screen below.
You will see the ‘Uninstall a program’ panel as on the image below.
Very carefully look around the entire list of apps installed on your PC system. Most probably, one of them is the adware software which cause pop-ups. If you have many applications installed, you can help simplify the search of harmful applications by sort the list by date of installation. Once you’ve found a suspicious, unwanted or unused program, right click to it, after that press ‘Uninstall’.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, click ‘Start’ button and select ‘Control Panel’ at right panel as shown in the following example.
Once the Windows ‘Control Panel’ opens, you need to press ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs’ as shown in the figure below.
You will see a list of programs installed on your system. We recommend to sort the list by date of installation to quickly find the apps that were installed last. Most likely, it’s the adware which causes unwanted Videosp.pro popup advertisements. If you are in doubt, you can always check the application by doing a search for her name in Google, Yahoo or Bing. When the application which you need to remove is found, simply click on its name, and then click ‘Uninstall’ as on the image below.
Remove Videosp.pro ads from IE
The Internet Explorer reset is great if your browser is hijacked or you have unwanted addo-ons or toolbars on your browser, which installed by an malware.
First, launch the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as displayed in the figure below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The IE will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your PC for the changes to take effect.
Remove Videosp.pro ads from Chrome
The adware software can alter your Google Chrome settings without your knowledge. You may see an unwanted web page as your search engine or home page, additional extensions and toolbars. Reset Chrome web-browser will help you to get rid of Videosp.pro pop up advertisements and reset the unwanted changes caused by adware. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
- First, start the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset settings prompt as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the web-browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Get rid of Videosp.pro from Firefox by resetting browser settings
If Firefox settings are hijacked by the adware, your internet browser shows annoying pop up advertisements, then ‘Reset Mozilla Firefox’ could solve these problems. It will save your personal information such as saved passwords, bookmarks, auto-fill data and open tabs.
Click the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu as shown on the image below.
A small menu will appear, press the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, press “Refresh Firefox” button as displayed in the following example.
Follow the onscreen procedure to return your Firefox web browser settings to their default state.
How to automatically remove Videosp.pro pop up advertisements
The manual guide above is tedious to follow and can not always help to completely get rid of the Videosp.pro ads. Here I am telling you an automatic way to remove this adware from your PC system completely. Zemana Free, MalwareBytes Free and HitmanPro are anti malware utilities that can search for and get rid of all kinds of malicious software including adware responsible for Videosp.pro ads.
Run Zemana AntiMalware to remove Videosp.pro
Zemana Free is a free program for Microsoft Windows operating system to find and delete PUPs, adware, malicious internet browser add-ons, browser toolbars, and other undesired software such as adware related to the Videosp.pro advertisements.
- Download Zemana Anti Malware by clicking on the following link.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will show the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When downloading is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your machine. Next, start a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) onto your PC. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will run and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware software that causes Videosp.pro popups in your web-browser. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. During the scan Zemana will find threats exist on your PC.
- As the scanning ends, Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will show you the results.
- Review the results once the tool has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click the “Next” button. The utility will begin to get rid of adware that causes unwanted Videosp.pro popup advertisements. After finished, you may be prompted to reboot the PC system.
- Close the Zemana and continue with the next step.
Run HitmanPro to delete Videosp.pro ads from web browser
Hitman Pro is a malicious software removal tool that is made to scan for and terminate hijackers, PUPs, adware software and questionable processes from the PC system that has been infected with malicious software. It’s a portable application which can be run instantly from Flash Drive. HitmanPro have an advanced system monitoring utility which uses a whitelist database to block suspicious processes and applications.
- Download Hitman Pro from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- Once the downloading process is complete, start the Hitman Pro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, press Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, press the “Next” for scanning your computer for the adware which cause pop ups. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your personal computer and the speed of your personal computer. While the HitmanPro utility is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
- Once the scanning is done, Hitman Pro will open a list of all threats found by the scan. Review the report and then press “Next”. Now, press the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Automatically get rid of Videosp.pro pop-ups with MalwareBytes AntiMalware
If you are still having issues with the Videosp.pro advertisements — or just wish to check your personal computer occasionally for adware and other malicious software — download MalwareBytes. It is free for home use, and scans for and removes various undesired apps that attacks your computer or degrades PC system performance. MalwareBytes Free can remove adware software, PUPs as well as malware, including ransomware and trojans.
Installing the MalwareBytes Free is simple. First you will need to download MalwareBytes by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
When the downloading process is finished, close all applications and windows on your PC. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup as displayed on the screen below.
When the install starts, you will see the “Setup wizard” that will help you install Malwarebytes on your PC.
Once installation is done, you’ll see window as on the image below.
Now press the “Scan Now” button . MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) utility will begin scanning the whole computer to find out adware software responsible for Videosp.pro ads. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the count of files on your personal computer and the speed of your personal computer. While the MalwareBytes Anti Malware tool is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified as being affected by malware.
Once the scan get finished, MalwareBytes AntiMalware will show a list of found threats. Make sure all threats have ‘checkmark’ and click “Quarantine Selected” button.
The Malwarebytes will now remove adware software that causes Videosp.pro advertisements in your internet browser and add threats to the Quarantine. Once the task is complete, you may be prompted to reboot your PC.
The following video explains step-by-step guide on how to get rid of browser hijacker, adware and other malware with MalwareBytes.
Run AdBlocker to block Videosp.pro and stay safe online
To put it simply, you need to use an ad blocker tool (AdGuard, for example). It will block and protect you from all undesired web pages such as Videosp.pro, advertisements and pop-ups. To be able to do that, the adblocker program uses a list of filters. Each filter is a rule that describes a malicious web-site, an advertising content, a banner and others. The ad blocking program automatically uses these filters, depending on the websites you are visiting.
Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you will need to download AdGuard by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When the downloading process is complete, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen like below.
Follow the prompts. Once the installation is finished, you will see a window as shown on the screen below.
You can click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you launch your PC, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop unwanted advertisements, block Videosp.pro, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your system should be clean of the adware that causes annoying Videosp.pro popup advertisements. We suggest that you keep Zemana AntiMalware (to periodically scan your machine for new adwares and other malware) and AdGuard (to help you stop annoying pop-ups and harmful web-sites). Moreover, to prevent any adware, please stay clear of unknown and third party applications, make sure that your antivirus program, turn on the option to find potentially unwanted apps.
If you need more help with Videosp.pro popups related issues, go to here.