Q. I am getting advertising pop-ups from Inspectnotifyfriends.info. Does someone know how to remove this? I checked my programs and I do not see it. I checked my web-browser extensions and the problem isn’t there. Any and all help is appreciated.
A. If those pop ups or ads keep appearing and greatly affect you, then it indicate that your machine is infected by potentially unwanted application (PUA) or adware (also known as ‘adware software’). You can search whether there is adware in your control panel or undesired extension on your web browser. If any, you should first remove it from your PC.
Many computer users consider adware, browser hijackers, spyware, trojans as the same thing. They are all types of undesired apps that each behave differently. The word ‘adware’ is a combination of two words ‘ad’ and ‘software’. Adware presents advertisements on an infected system. Not very dangerous for users, but very profitable for the the software publishers.
In order to show undesired advertisements as often as possible adware can modify your browser settings. You may even find that your personal computer settings are modified without your knowledge. The authors of adware do so in order to generate profit via third-party ad network. Thus every your click on ads earns revenue for them.
When adware software gets inside your personal computer, it might carry out various harmful tasks. It can analyze the location and which World Wide Web web-sites you visit, and then show ads to the types of content, goods or services featured there. Adware creators can collect and sell your surfing information and behavior to third parties.
If you found any of the symptoms mentioned above, we recommend you to follow guidance below to remove the adware and remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop ups from your web browser.
How to Remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info popup ads, notifications
There are a few ways that can be used to remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info ads. But, not all potentially unwanted software like this adware can be completely uninstalled utilizing only manual ways. In many cases you’re not able to remove any adware utilizing standard MS Windows options. In order to remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop up ads you need complete a few manual steps and run reliable removal utilities. Most computer security experts states that Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM), MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) or Hitman Pro utilities are a right choice. These free applications are able to scan for and remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info ads from your PC and return your browser settings to defaults.
To remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-ups, use the following steps:
- Remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info popup ads without any tools
- How to remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-ups with free programs
- Run AdBlocker to stop Inspectnotifyfriends.info popup ads and stay safe online
- How to prevent adware from getting inside your PC system
- Finish words
Remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info popup ads without any tools
Manually removing the Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop up advertisements is also possible, although this approach takes time and technical prowess. You can sometimes locate adware software in your computer’s list of installed apps and uninstall it as you would any other unwanted program.
Delete PUPs through the MS Windows Control Panel
First method for manual adware software removal is to go into the MS Windows “Control Panel”, then “Uninstall a program” console. Take a look at the list of software on your system and see if there are any questionable and unknown apps. If you see any, you need to remove them. Of course, before doing so, you can do an Internet search to find details on the application. If it is a potentially unwanted program, adware or malicious software, you will likely find information that says so.
Make sure you have closed all internet browsers and other applications. Next, uninstall any undesired and suspicious programs from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Choose “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of programs installed on your machine. Most likely, one of them is the adware software related to Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-up advertisements. Select the dubious program or the application that name is not familiar to you and remove it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in Microsoft Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, select “Uninstall a program”.
Select the suspicious or any unknown apps, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to delete this unwanted program from your computer.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an unwanted program, then click “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Get rid of Inspectnotifyfriends.info popups from Microsoft Internet Explorer
In order to restore all web-browser search engine, newtab page and startpage you need to reset the IE to the state, which was when the Windows was installed on your PC.
First, open the Internet Explorer. Next, press the button in the form of gear (). It will display the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as shown on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your machine for the changes to take effect.
Get rid of Inspectnotifyfriends.info from Firefox by resetting web-browser settings
If your Firefox internet browser is redirected to Inspectnotifyfriends.info without your permission or an unknown search provider shows results for your search, then it may be time to perform the internet browser reset. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
First, start the Mozilla Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will display the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown in the figure below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-up ads from Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings can allow you solve some problems caused by adware and delete Inspectnotifyfriends.info advertisements from internet browser. This will also disable harmful addons as well as clear cookies and site data. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
- First launch the Chrome and click Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then press Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guidance: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and click “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this process is done, your web browser’s newtab page, default search provider and start page will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the blog post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
How to remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-ups with free programs
Manual removal steps does not always help to completely remove the adware, as it is not easy to identify and remove components of adware and all malicious files from hard disk. Therefore, it is recommended that you use malicious software removal utility to completely delete Inspectnotifyfriends.info off your browser. Several free malicious software removal tools are currently available that can be used against the adware software. The optimum way would be to run Zemana, MalwareBytes AntiMalware and HitmanPro.
Use Zemana AntiMalware to remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info
Download Zemana to get rid of Inspectnotifyfriends.info advertisements automatically from all of your web browsers. This is a free application specially created for malicious software removal. This utility can remove adware, hijacker from Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge and MS Windows registry automatically.
- Download Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) on your Windows Desktop from the following link.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is done, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Next, run a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Free onto your PC. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Anti-Malware will run and display the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button . Zemana Free utility will start scanning the whole system to find out adware which designed to redirect your internet browser to various ad web pages such as the Inspectnotifyfriends.info. This process can take some time, so please be patient. When a malware, adware software or PUPs are detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly.
- When Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) has completed scanning your computer, Zemana AntiMalware will open a list of found threats.
- When you’re ready, press the “Next” button. The tool will remove adware related to Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop ups and add items to the Quarantine. When that process is complete, you may be prompted to reboot the PC system.
- Close the Zemana and continue with the next step.
Scan your computer and delete Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-up advertisements with HitmanPro
Hitman Pro is a free removal tool. It removes PUPs, adware software, hijackers and undesired web browser extensions. It will identify and remove adware software which causes undesired Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-ups. HitmanPro uses very small computer resources and is a portable application. Moreover, Hitman Pro does add another layer of malware protection.
HitmanPro can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
After the downloading process is done, open the folder in which you saved it and double-click the Hitman Pro icon. It will run the HitmanPro utility. If the User Account Control prompt will ask you want to run the program, click Yes button to continue.
Next, click “Next” . HitmanPro utility will start scanning the whole PC to find out adware software related to Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-ups. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
When that process is complete, Hitman Pro will prepare a list of undesired programs adware as displayed in the figure below.
Review the report and then click “Next” button. It will display a prompt, press the “Activate free license” button. The Hitman Pro will delete adware responsible for redirecting your web browser to the Inspectnotifyfriends.info web site and add items to the Quarantine. After the task is complete, the utility may ask you to reboot your PC.
Automatically delete Inspectnotifyfriends.info ads with MalwareBytes Free
Trying to remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop-up ads can become a battle of wills between the adware infection and you. MalwareBytes can be a powerful ally, removing most of today’s adware, malware and potentially unwanted software with ease. Here’s how to use MalwareBytes will help you win.
- MalwareBytes Free can be downloaded from the following link. Save it on your MS Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will show the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When downloading is finished, please close all apps and open windows on your system. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will launch the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes will start and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to locate adware that responsible for the appearance of Inspectnotifyfriends.info pop up advertisements. A scan may take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your PC and the speed of your machine. When a threat is found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
- When MalwareBytes Free completes the scan, you can check all threats found on your computer.
- Review the results once the utility has complete the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply press the “Quarantine Selected” button. When disinfection is complete, you may be prompted to reboot the computer.
- Close the Anti Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Run AdBlocker to stop Inspectnotifyfriends.info popup ads and stay safe online
We suggest to install an ad-blocker program which can block Inspectnotifyfriends.info and other unwanted pages. The adblocker utility like AdGuard is a application that basically removes advertising from the Web and blocks access to malicious pages. Moreover, security experts says that using ad blocker software is necessary to stay safe when surfing the Internet.
AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
Once the downloading process is complete, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen like below.
Follow the prompts. After the install is finished, you will see a window as displayed on the screen below.
You can click “Skip” to close the install application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial that will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you run your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired ads, block Inspectnotifyfriends.info, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
How to prevent adware from getting inside your PC system
In order to avoid accidentally installing adware software yourself, please follow these good security practices: don’t click on links within pop-up windows, because clicking on the link may install PUP on your personal computer; don’t use Quick install mode, because using Quick method you may have let trojan get inside the computer.
Now your computer should be free of the adware software which developed to redirect your web browser to various ad sites such as the Inspectnotifyfriends.info. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop-ups and unwanted harmful webpages) and Zemana Anti-Malware (to periodically scan your PC system for new adwares and other malware). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Inspectnotifyfriends.info popup advertisements from the Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome, then ask for help here here.