What is Ccminer.exe Miner virus? Ccminer.exe Miner virus is a malicious software that created in order to use your system’s resources to generate cryptocurrency. The Ccminer.exe Miner virus will make your computer run very slow. On current date, this virus continues to increase the number of systems that have been infected.
Once installed, the Ccminer.exe Miner virus can change Microsoft Windows OS and web-browsers settings; create new folders; download and install other malicious software, adware and PUPs; give a remote access to your computer; use your computer for harmful actions; send information about you to a remote hacker.
While the Ccminer.exe Miner virus is active, you won’t be able to return your PC settings. But this does not mean that you should just ignore it or get along with this fact. Because this is not the best option, due to the Ccminer.exe Miner virus you can have problems with your computer and internet browsers, intrusive ads and even privacy info theft.
We advise you to get rid of Ccminer.exe Miner virus and free your computer of any malware as soon as possible, until the presence of this virus has not led to even worse consequences. Perform the steps below that will allow you to completely delete Ccminer.exe Miner virus, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free utilities.
How to remove Ccminer.exe Miner virus
The answer is right here on this web page. We have put together simplicity and efficiency. It will help you easily to remove Ccminer.exe Miner virus. Moreover, you can combine manual or automatic removal solutions. If you are familiar with the machine then use manual removal, otherwise run the free antimalware tool designed specifically to remove malware like Ccminer.exe Miner virus. Some of the steps below will require you to close this site. So, please read the steps carefully, after that bookmark or print it for later reference.
To remove Ccminer.exe Miner, complete the following steps:
- Delete potentially unwanted software using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
- Automatically remove Ccminer.exe Miner virus with Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM)
- Remove Ccminer.exe Miner virus with Hitman Pro
- Automatically delete Ccminer.exe Miner virus with Malwarebytes
- Use AdBlocker to stay safe online
- Finish words
Delete potentially unwanted software using Microsoft Windows Control Panel
The process of virus removal is generally the same across all versions of Microsoft Windows OS from 10 to XP. To start with, it’s necessary to check the list of installed apps on your computer and delete all unused, unknown and dubious applications.
Press Windows button , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will open the Windows Control Panel as on the image below.
Further, click “Uninstall a program”
It will display a list of all apps installed on your computer. Scroll through the all list, and remove any questionable and unknown apps.
Automatically remove Ccminer.exe Miner virus with Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM)
We suggest using the Zemana Free. You can download and install Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) to scan for and get rid of Ccminer.exe Miner virus from your PC. When installed and updated, the malware remover will automatically scan and detect all threats exist on the personal computer.
Now you can set up and use Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) to get rid of Ccminer.exe Miner from your browser by following the steps below:
Visit the following page to download Zemana Anti Malware installation package named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup on your PC system. Save it on your MS Windows desktop or in any other place.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Start the setup file after it has been downloaded successfully and then follow the prompts to install this tool on your computer.
During install you can change some settings, but we recommend you don’t make any changes to default settings.
When installation is done, this malware removal utility will automatically run and update itself. You will see its main window as displayed on the image below.
Now click the “Scan” button to find out the Ccminer.exe Miner virus related files, folders and registry keys. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your computer and the speed of your system. While the utility is checking, you can see how many objects and files has already scanned.
Once the system scan is done, Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) will prepare a list of unwanted programs adware. Once you have selected what you want to delete from your PC system click “Next” button.
The Zemana will remove Ccminer.exe Miner virus and other kinds of potential threats such as malware and PUPs. When disinfection is done, you can be prompted to reboot your system to make the change take effect.
Remove Ccminer.exe Miner virus with Hitman Pro
Hitman Pro can remove adware, PUPs, unwanted toolbars, browser addons and other malicious software and potentially unwanted programs. The free removal utility will help you enjoy your PC system to its fullest. HitmanPro uses advanced behavioral detection technologies to find out if there are unwanted software in your system. You can review the scan results, and select the threats you want to erase.
- Installing the HitmanPro is simple. First you’ll need to download Hitman Pro by clicking on the following link. Save it on your Windows desktop or in any other place.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- When the downloading process is finished, launch the HitmanPro, double-click the HitmanPro.exe file.
- If the “User Account Control” prompts, click Yes to continue.
- In the HitmanPro window, click the “Next” . HitmanPro program will scan through the whole personal computer for the Ccminer.exe Miner virus and other malware and potentially unwanted software. A scan may take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the count of files on your PC system and the speed of your PC. While the Hitman Pro utility is checking, you can see number of objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
- Once the scanning is done, HitmanPro will open a list of all items detected by the scan. You may delete items (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next”. Now, click the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malicious software found.
Automatically delete Ccminer.exe Miner virus with Malwarebytes
You can remove Ccminer.exe Miner virus automatically with a help of Malwarebytes Free. We recommend this free malware removal utility because it can easily remove viruss, ‘ad supported’ software, PUPs and toolbars with all their components such as files, folders and registry entries.
- Visit the following page to download the latest version of MalwareBytes Free for Microsoft Windows. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: July 25, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will show the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When downloading is finished, please close all software and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will run the “Setup wizard” of MalwareBytes AntiMalware onto your machine. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes will open and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan for the Ccminer.exe Miner virus related files, folders and registry keys. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. While the MalwareBytes program is checking, you may see number of objects it has identified as threat.
- Once MalwareBytes has completed scanning, MalwareBytes Free will display a screen which contains a list of malware that has been found.
- Review the scan results and then click the “Quarantine Selected” button. When disinfection is finished, you may be prompted to reboot the system.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Use AdBlocker to stay safe online
In order to increase your security and protect your system against undesired ads and malicious sites, you need to use ad blocker program that blocks an access to harmful advertisements and webpages. Moreover, the application can stop the open of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of pages and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen like below.
Follow the prompts. After the installation is complete, you will see a window as displayed below.
You can press “Skip” to close the setup program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your PC, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted pop up ads, as well as other harmful or misleading pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
Now your PC should be clean of the Ccminer.exe Miner virus. We suggest that you keep Zemana (to periodically scan your computer for new malicious software and other security threats) and AdGuard (to help you stop intrusive popups and malicious websites). Moreover, to prevent any malicious software, please stay clear of unknown and third party programs, make sure that your antivirus program, turn on the option to look for PUPs.
If you need more help with Ccminer.exe Miner virus related issues, go to here.