The Newpzii is an ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware). The adware is a form of undesired software which can show a large amount of ads without a user’s permission. Moreover, the Newpzii can reroute the browser on harmful and misleading web-pages. Also, if you seeing that the Internet Explorer, FF, Chrome and Edge tries to load an unknown web-site, when you try to open a long-known web-page, then you do not need to wait! Press the stop button in internet browser’s address bar. Use the step by step instructions below to remove the Newpzii adware and thus get rid of any unwanted pop-up ads.
The Newpzii adware that causes multiple intrusive ads and pop-ups, is not a virus, but the virus behaves similarly. As a rootkit hides in the system, alters browser settings and blocks them from changing. Also the ad-supported software can install additional internet browser addons and modules that will inject advertising banners within the Firefox, MS Edge, Chrome and Internet Explorer’s screen.
Moreover, the Newpzii adware may install web-browser hijacker that once started, will alter the browser’s homepage and search provider. Even worse, the ‘ad supported’ software can be used to gather confidential info about you such as what sites you are opening, what you are looking for the Web and so on. This user info, afterwards, may be used for marketing purposes.
We advise you to remove Newpzii adware and clean your personal computer from unwanted pop up ads as quickly as possible, until the presence of the ad supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the step-by-step guidance below that will help you to completely get rid of the reroute to annoying web site, using only the built-in MS Windows features and several free malicious software removal utilities of well-known antivirus software companies.
Remove Newpzii adware
We can help you remove Ads by Newpzii adware from your web browsers, without the need to take your PC to a professional. Simply follow the removal tutorial below if you currently have the intrusive adware on your PC and want to remove it. If you’ve any difficulty while trying to remove the Newpzii adware that causes multiple intrusive advertisements and pop-ups, feel free to ask for our assist in the comment section below. Certain of the steps below will require you to close this web-page. So, please read the few simple steps carefully, after that bookmark or print it for later reference.
To remove Newpzii, perform the steps below:
- Manual Newpzii removal
- Newpzii automatic removal
- Stop unwanted ads
- How can you prevent the Newpzii ad supported software
- To sum up
Manual Newpzii removal
The useful removal tutorial for the Newpzii ad-supported software. The detailed procedure can be followed by anyone as it really does take you step-by-step. If you follow this process to remove Newpzii ad-supported software let us know how you managed by sending us your comments please.
Deleting the Newpzii, check the list of installed applications first
First, you should try to identify and delete the program that causes the appearance of undesired advertisements or internet browser redirect, using the ‘Uninstall a program’ which is located in the ‘Control panel’.
Windows 8, 8.1, 10
First, click Windows button , then click Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as on the image below.
When the ‘Control Panel’ opens, click the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category like below.
You will see the ‘Uninstall a program’ panel as shown in the following example.
Very carefully look around the entire list of applications installed on your personal computer. Most probably, one of them is the Newpzii ad supported software which redirects your web-browser to undesired ad sites. If you’ve many software installed, you can help simplify the search of harmful programs by sort the list by date of installation. Once you have found a suspicious, unwanted or unused program, right click to it, after that click ‘Uninstall’.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
First, click ‘Start’ button and select ‘Control Panel’ at right panel as shown in the figure below.
After the Windows ‘Control Panel’ opens, you need to click ‘Uninstall a program’ under ‘Programs’ as shown in the following example.
You will see a list of programs installed on your computer. We recommend to sort the list by date of installation to quickly find the applications that were installed last. Most probably, it is the Newpzii ad supported software that causes multiple annoying advertisements and pop ups. If you’re in doubt, you can always check the program by doing a search for her name in Google, Yahoo or Bing. After the program which you need to uninstall is found, simply press on its name, and then click ‘Uninstall’ as shown below.
Remove Newpzii adware from Chrome
Like other modern internet browsers, the Google Chrome has the ability to reset the settings to their default values and thereby restore the web-browser’s settings like default search provider, homepage and new tab page that have been replaced by the Newpzii adware that cause undesired popups to appear.
- First, launch the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Advanced” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset settings dialog box as shown on the image above.
- Confirm the web-browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Newpzii from Firefox by resetting web browser settings
The Firefox reset will keep your personal information such as bookmarks, passwords, web form auto-fill data, restore preferences and security settings, remove redirects to undesired Newpzii ads.
First, run the FF. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu press the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as shown on the image below.
Confirm your action, press the “Refresh Firefox”.
Get rid of Newpzii ‘ad supported’ software from Internet Explorer
If you find that IE internet browser settings like search provider by default, homepage and new tab page having been replaced by Newpzii adware which cause unwanted advertisements to appear, then you may return your settings, via the reset browser procedure.
First, start the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Microsoft Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown in the following example. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your PC system for the changes to take effect.
Get rid of unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the adware can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you launch your computer, it will open an annoying web-site. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all malicious tasks which have been created by the Newpzii adware.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard simultaneously. It will display a dialog box that titled as Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and press OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, press “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown on the screen below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, click the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it’s a component of the malicious apps, then this task also should be removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown in the following example.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by the Newpzii adware. Once is finished, close the Task Scheduler window.
Newpzii automatic removal
If your PC system is still infected with Newpzii adware that causes internet browsers to open intrusive pop-up advertisements, then the best method of detection and removal is to use an antimalware scan on the system. Download free malicious software removal tools below and launch a full system scan. It will allow you delete all components of the ad-supported software from hardisk and Windows registry.
How to automatically remove Newpzii adware with Zemana Anti-malware
We advise using the Zemana Anti-malware. You can download and install Zemana Anti-malware to scan for and delete ads by Newpzii adware from the Mozilla Firefox, IE, MS Edge and Google Chrome browsers. When installed and updated, the malware remover will automatically check and detect all threats exist on your personal computer.
- Installing the Zemana is simple. First you’ll need to download Zemana Free on your PC from the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will open the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your machine. Next, start a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Anti Malware onto your system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Anti-Malware will open and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to scan for Newpzii adware that created to redirect your web-browser to various ad web pages. A system scan may take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC system. While the Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) application is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified as threat.
- Once the scan get completed, Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will show you the results.
- Review the results once the tool has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click the “Next” button. The utility will get rid of Newpzii that designed to redirect your browser to various ad web sites. After that process is complete, you may be prompted to restart the system.
- Close the Zemana and continue with the next step.
Scan and free your system of adware with Malwarebytes
Get rid of Newpzii manually is difficult and often the ad supported software is not completely removed. Therefore, we advise you to use the Malwarebytes Free that are completely clean your personal computer. Moreover, the free application will help you to delete malicious software, PUPs, toolbars and hijacker infections that your personal computer can be infected too.
- Installing the MalwareBytes Anti Malware is simple. First you’ll need to download MalwareBytes Free from the link below. Save it on your Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- When the downloading process is done, close all apps and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named mb3-setup.
- Further, click Next button and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is finished, click the “Scan Now” button to perform a system scan for the Newpzii adware that causes a ton of annoying pop-ups. While the MalwareBytes program is scanning, you can see count of objects it has identified as threat.
- Once the system scan is done, MalwareBytes Free will show a scan report. In order to remove all threats, simply click “Quarantine Selected”. Once finished, you may be prompted to restart your machine.
The following video offers a few simple steps on how to get rid of browser hijackers, ad supported software and other malware with MalwareBytes Free.
Remove Newpzii from web browsers with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a free portable application that scans your PC for Newpzii adware which reroutes your browser to intrusive ad web-pages, potentially unwanted programs and browser hijacker infections and allows get rid of them easily. Moreover, it will also help you remove any harmful internet browser extensions and add-ons.
- Installing the AdwCleaner is simple. First you will need to download AdwCleaner from the following link.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: April 28, 2022
- After downloading is done, double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button . AdwCleaner program will scan through the whole system for the Newpzii that redirects your browser to annoying ad web sites. This process may take quite a while, so please be patient. While the AdwCleaner program is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified as threat.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished scanning, you’ll be opened the list of all found threats on your machine. In order to remove all threats, simply press “Clean” button. It will show a prompt, click “OK”.
These few simple steps are shown in detail in the following video guide.
Stop uwanted ads
The AdGuard is a very good ad blocker program for the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Firefox, with active user support. It does a great job by removing certain types of undesired ads, popunders, popups, intrusive newtab pages, and even full page ads and page overlay layers. Of course, the AdGuard can block any unwanted ads, misleading and malicious web-sites automatically or by using a custom filter rule.
Visit the page linked below to download AdGuard. Save it to your Desktop.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
When the downloading process is finished, double-click the downloaded file to run it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as shown on the screen below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick guidance as displayed in the following example.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick guidance which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you run your PC, AdGuard will launch automatically and block pop-up advertisements, as well as other harmful or misleading sites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
How can you prevent the Newpzii ad supported software
To sum up
Now your PC should be clean of the Newpzii adware that causes multiple unwanted advertisements and pop ups. Uninstall AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted popup advertisements and annoying harmful sites) and Zemana Free (to periodically scan your PC system for new malicious software, hijacker infections and ad-supported software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for MS Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijacker infections, malicious software and ad-supported software are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to get rid of Ads by Newpzii adware from your web-browser, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.