Have you become that your web-browser randomly displays Bigbangads.go2cloud.org unwanted web site? It is possible that you have an installed ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware) on your computer. The ‘ad supported’ software is a part of malicious software that made to show tons of intrusive pop up advertisements. Use the few simple steps below as quickly as possible. It will clear your personal computer from ad-supported software that generates lots of pop up advertisements in the browser and thereby remove the redirect to Bigbangads.go2cloud.org web-page.
Technically, the adware is not a virus, but it does bad things, it generates a large amount of popup ads. It may download and install on to your personal computer other malicious and unwanted applications without your permission, force you to visit misleading or malicious web pages. Moreover, the adware can install internet browser hijacker. Once installed, it will rewrite your web browser setting like homepage, newtab and search provider by default with an unwanted web site.
The ‘ad supported’ software usually affects only the Google Chrome, FF, Microsoft Internet Explorer and MS Edge by changing the browser’s settings or installing a harmful add-ons. Moreover, possible situations, when any other web browsers will be affected too. The adware will perform a scan of the personal computer for web-browser shortcuts and modify them without your permission. When it infects the web-browser shortcuts, it’ll add the argument like ‘http://site.address’ into Target property. So, each time you launch the browser, you will see an unwanted Bigbangads.go2cloud.org site.
Table of contents
- What is Bigbangads.go2cloud.org
- Remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org popup ads
- How to remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop-up advertisements without any software
- Delete potentially unwanted software through the MS Windows Control Panel
- Fix infected web-browsers shortcuts to remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org redirect
- Remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org redirect from Chrome
- Remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
- Delete Bigbangads.go2cloud.org ads from Mozilla Firefox
- Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
- Use free malware removal tools to completely get rid of Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop-up ads
- How to remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop-up advertisements without any software
- Block Bigbangads.go2cloud.org advertisements and other intrusive sites
- How was pop ups adware installed on PC system
- Final words
We recommend you to remove adware and clean your computer from Bigbangads.go2cloud.org advertisements ASAP, until the presence of the adware has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the step by step guidance below that will help you to completely get rid of the reroute to Bigbangads.go2cloud.org annoying web site, using only the built-in Windows features and a few of specialized free malicious software removal utilities.
Remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org popup ads
In the few simple steps below we will have a look at the ad-supported software and how to remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org from Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer web browsers for Windows OS, natively or by using a few free removal tools. Read it once, after doing so, please print this page as you may need to exit your web browser or restart your PC system.
How to remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop-up advertisements without any software
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually delete Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop up advertisements from the Chrome, FF, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
Delete potentially unwanted software through the MS Windows Control Panel
The best way to start the computer cleanup is to remove unknown and suspicious programs. Using the Microsoft Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded applications can clean up the Chrome, IE, Firefox and MS Edge from advertisements hijackers and so on.
Press Windows button , then click Search . Type “Control panel”and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click “Start” and select “Control Panel”. It will show the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Further, press “Uninstall a program”
It will open a list of all programs installed on your system. Scroll through the all list, and uninstall any suspicious and unknown software.
Fix infected web-browsers shortcuts to remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org redirect
When the adware is started, it can also alter the web-browser’s shortcuts, adding an argument similar “http://site.address” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you start the web-browser, it will show an intrusive web-page.
Open the properties of the internet browser shortcut. Right click on the shortcut of infected web-browser and select the “Properties” option and it’ll display the properties of the shortcut. Next, choose the “Shortcut” tab and have a look at the Target field as shown below.
Normally, if the last word in the Target field is chrome.exe, iexplore.exe, firefox.exe. Be sure to pay attention to the extension, should be “exe”! All shortcuts that have been altered by ‘ad supported’ software such as Bigbangads.go2cloud.org usually point to .bat, .cmd or .url files instead of .exe as shown below
Another variant, an address has been added at the end of the line. In this case the Target field looks like …Application\chrome.exe” http://site.address as shown on the screen below.
In order to fix a shortcut, you need to insert right path to the Target field or remove an address (if it has been added at the end). You can use the following information to fix your shortcuts which have been altered by ad supported software.
|Google Chrome||C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe|
|Firefox||C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe|
|Internet Explorer||C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe|
|C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe|
|Opera||C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\launcher.exe|
Once is finished, press OK to save changes. Repeat the step for all web-browsers that are redirected to the Bigbangads.go2cloud.org unwanted web-page.
Remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org redirect from Chrome
If your Google Chrome browser is redirected to intrusive Bigbangads.go2cloud.org page, it may be necessary to completely reset your web-browser program to its default settings.
- First, start the Google Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three horizontal stripes).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Show advanced settings” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings” button.
- The Chrome will show the reset settings dialog box as on the image above.
- Confirm the web browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
If you find that Internet Explorer web-browser settings such as start page, new tab and default search engine having been replaced by adware that causes multiple undesired ads and pop ups, then you may return your settings, via the reset internet browser procedure.
First, run the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will display the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as shown below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your machine for the changes to take effect.
Delete Bigbangads.go2cloud.org ads from Mozilla Firefox
If the FF settings such as new tab page, start page and search engine by default have been changed by the ‘ad supported’ software, then resetting it to the default state can help.
First, open the Firefox and click button. It will open the drop-down menu on the right-part of the browser. Further, click the Help button () as shown in the figure below
In the Help menu, select the “Troubleshooting Information” option. Another way to open the “Troubleshooting Information” screen – type “about:support” in the browser adress bar and press Enter. It will open the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown on the screen below. In the upper-right corner of this screen, click the “Refresh Firefox” button.
It will display the confirmation dialog box. Further, press the “Refresh Firefox” button. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the ‘ad supported’ software that cause intrusive Bigbangads.go2cloud.org ads to appear. When, it’s finished, click the “Finish” button.
Remove unwanted Scheduled Tasks
Once installed, the adware can add a task in to the Windows Task Scheduler Library. Due to this, every time when you start your PC, it will open Bigbangads.go2cloud.org undesired page. So, you need to check the Task Scheduler Library and remove all harmful tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ programs.
Press Windows and R keys on your keyboard simultaneously. It will display a dialog box which titled with Run. In the text field, type “taskschd.msc” (without the quotes) and click OK. Task Scheduler window opens. In the left-hand side, click “Task Scheduler Library”, as shown on the screen below.
In the middle part you will see a list of installed tasks. Select the first task, its properties will be display just below automatically. Next, press the Actions tab. Necessary to look at the text which is written under Details. Found something like “explorer.exe http://site.address” or “chrome.exe http://site.address” or “firefox.exe http://site.address”, then you need remove this task. If you are not sure that executes the task, then google it. If it is a component of the ‘ad-supported’ software, then this task also should be removed.
Further click on it with the right mouse button and select Delete as shown on the screen below.
Repeat this step, if you have found a few tasks that have been created by ‘ad-supported’ software. Once is complete, close the Task Scheduler window.
Use free malware removal tools to completely get rid of Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop-up ads
The easiest method to get rid of Bigbangads.go2cloud.org popup ads is to use an anti malware program capable of detecting this ‘ad supported’ software that redirects your web browser to unwanted Bigbangads.go2cloud.org web page. We advise try Zemana Anti-malware or another free malicious software remover that listed below. It has excellent detection rate when it comes to ad supported software, hijackers and other potentially unwanted programs.
Run Zemana Anti-malware to remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org
Zemana Anti-malware is a tool that can remove adware, potentially unwanted programs, browser hijacker infections and other malicious software from your PC easily and for free. Zemana Anti-malware is compatible with most antivirus software. It works under Windows (10 – XP, 32 and 64 bit) and uses minimum of personal computer resources.
- Please download Zemana Anti Malware to your desktop from the following link.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the download is complete, please close all applications and open windows on your computer. Next, start a file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of Zemana AntiMalware onto your PC system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Anti-Malware will start and open the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan for the adware that causes multiple unwanted ads and pop ups. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is finished.
- Once finished, it will open a screen that contains a list of malware that has been found.
- Make sure all items have ‘checkmark’ and press the “Next” button. The utility will remove ad-supported software that causes lots of intrusive Bigbangads.go2cloud.org popups and move items to the program’s quarantine. Once the clean up is done, you may be prompted to restart the machine.
- Close the Zemana Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Delete Bigbangads.go2cloud.org popup ads with Malwarebytes
Manual Bigbangads.go2cloud.org redirect removal requires some computer skills. Some files and registry entries that created by the adware may be not completely removed. We suggest that run the Malwarebytes Free that are completely free your computer of adware. Moreover, the free application will help you to get rid of malicious software, PUPs, browser hijackers and toolbars that your PC can be infected too.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- After downloading is finished, please close all programs and open windows on your computer. Double-click on the icon that’s called mb3-setup.
- This will open the “Setup wizard” of Malwarebytes onto your PC system. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Malwarebytes will run and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan Now” button to begin checking your PC for the ad supported software that causes lots of intrusive Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop up ads. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. When a malware, ‘ad supported’ software or potentially unwanted software are detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is complete.
- After the scan get completed, it’ll open a screen that contains a list of malicious software that has been detected.
- Review the results once the tool has done the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click the “Quarantine Selected” button. Once disinfection is complete, you may be prompted to reboot the personal computer.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Double-check for potentially unwanted software with AdwCleaner
AdwCleaner is a free removal utility which can scan your machine for a wide range of security threats such as malware, ad supported softwares, PUPs as well as ‘ad supported’ software that causes web browsers to show intrusive Bigbangads.go2cloud.org ads. It will perform a deep scan of your personal computer including hard drives and Microsoft Windows registry. When a malware is detected, it will help you to remove all found threats from your computer with a simple click.
Download AdwCleaner utility by clicking on the link below. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: April 3, 2020
Once the downloading process is done, open the directory in which you saved it and double-click the AdwCleaner icon. It will start the AdwCleaner tool and you will see a screen as shown on the screen below. If the User Account Control dialog box will ask you want to open the program, press Yes button to continue.
Next, click “Scan” for scanning your personal computer for the ‘ad supported’ software which redirects your internet browser to unwanted Bigbangads.go2cloud.org web-site. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your computer and the speed of your PC. While the tool is scanning, you may see how many objects and files has already scanned.
When the checking is finished is finished, it will display you the results as shown in the figure below.
All detected items will be marked. You can get rid of them all by simply click “Clean” button. It will open a dialog box. Click “OK” button. The AdwCleaner will remove ‘ad supported’ software that causes internet browsers to show intrusive Bigbangads.go2cloud.org pop-ups. Once the task is done, the tool may ask you to restart your system. After restart, the AdwCleaner will display the log file.
All the above steps are shown in detail in the following video instructions.
Block Bigbangads.go2cloud.org advertisements and other intrusive sites
If you browse the Internet, you cannot avoid malicious advertising. But you can protect your web browser against it. Download and run an adblocker program. AdGuard is an ad-blocker that can filter out a lot of of the malvertising, stoping dynamic scripts from loading malicious content.
Download AdGuard application from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading is finished, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as on the image below.
Follow the prompts. After the install is finished, you will see a window as shown on the screen below.
You can click “Skip” to close the install application and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your machine, AdGuard will start automatically and stop advertisements, sites such Bigbangads.go2cloud.org, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
How was pop ups adware installed on PC system
Now your system should be free of the adware which redirects your browser to annoying Bigbangads.go2cloud.org web-site. Delete AdwCleaner. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted pop-ups and intrusive harmful pages) and Zemana Anti-malware (to periodically scan your personal computer for new malware, hijackers and ad-supported software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijackers, malicious software and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Bigbangads.go2cloud.org redirect from your browser, then ask for help in our Spyware/Malware removal forum.