Also known as: Allinsearch.com homepage, Allinsearch.com new tab, Allinsearch.com redirect, Allinsearch.com search, Allinsearch.com startpage
Type: Browser hijacker
What is Allinsearch.com
Allinsearch.com is classified as browser hijacker. Once started, it will modify the Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera’s settings such as startpage and search provider. Moreover, it may infect other browsers by changing their desktop shorcuts, which will lead to the fact that when you start any web browser, it will always be forced to open Allinsearch.com unwanted site, even as your home page has been set to a completely different web site. On current date, the infection continues to increase the number of computers that have been infected.
The Allinsearch.com browser hijacker may also replace the web-browser search engine, which leads to the fact that use of the browser’s search becomes impossible. The reason for this is that the search results will consist of a large number of advertising links, links to malicious and misleading websites and only the remaining part – it’s search results for your query from the other, well-known search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Often, the computer that has been infected with the Allinsearch.com hijacker will be also infected with an adware, which will display large number unwanted ads. This may be pop-ups, text links in the web pages, banners where they never had. What is more, the adware may replace the legitimate ads with malicious advertising that will offer to download and install malware and unwanted programs or visit the various dangerous and misleading Web sites.
How to Allinsearch.com infection get installed onto computer
Even removing the free software that contains this browser hijacker, your browser’s settings will not be restored. Therefore, you must follow the steps below to restore your homepage and search engine.
How to manually remove Allinsearch.com
It can be a difficult task. It modifies the Internet browser’s settings, infects any web-browser’s shortcuts and may make a changes to the Windows registry. Hopefully, the following instructions below will help you manually remove Allinsearch.com browser hijacker from the Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. If you need a help or have any questions, then please leave a comment down below.
- Uninstall Allinsearch.com related software from your PC
- Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove Allinsearch.com redirect
- Remove Allinsearch.com from Chrome
- Remove Allinsearch.com from Firefox
- Remove Allinsearch.com from Internet Explorer
Uninstall Allinsearch.com related software from your PC
Press Windows key , then click Search . Type Control panel and press Enter. If you using Windows XP or Windows 7, then click Start and select Control Panel. It will open the Windows Control Panel as shown below.
Click Uninstall a program
It will open a list of all programs. Scroll through the all list of currently installed programs and uninstall any suspicious and unknown programs.
Disinfect the browser’s shortcuts to remove Allinsearch.com redirect
When breaking into a computer, this browser hijacker may also change a desktop shortcut for Chrome, Firefox and IE, adding “http://allinsearch.com” into the Target field. Due to this, every time you start the browser, it will open this annoying web-site.
To clear a browser shortcut, right-click to it and select Properties. Select the “Shortcut” tab and remove “http://allinsearch.com” from the Target field. There should be only the path to the browser executable file as shown on the screen below.
Press “OK” to save changes. You need to clean all desktop shortcuts for all web browsers, as they may be infected too.
Remove Allinsearch.com from Chrome
Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click to Settings option.
Scroll down the page and click on the “Show advanced settings” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as shown below and click on the Reset settings button.
In the dialog that appears, press the “Reset” button.
Remove Allinsearch.com from Firefox
Open Mozilla Firefox menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Help button ().
In the Help menu click on the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page press on “Refresh Firefox” button.
Confirm your action. Click on the “Refresh Firefox”.
Remove Allinsearch.com from Internet Explorer
Open the Internet Explorer tools menu by clicking on the button in the form of gear (). It opens the drop-down menu. Click on the Internet Options.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then press on the “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
How to remove Allinsearch.com with Antimalware
Remove Allinsearch.com manually is difficult and often infection is not completely removed. Therefore, we recommend you to use the MalwareBytes Anti-malware Free that are completely clean your computer. Moreover, the free software will help you to remove adware and toolbars that your computer may be infected too.
- Download MalwareBytes Anti-malware (MBAM) from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- Close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that named mbam-setup.
- Click Next and follow the prompts.
- Once installation is complete, click on the “Scan Now” button to start scanning your computer for Allinsearch.com infection. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, make sure all entries have “checkmark” and click “Remove Selected”. Once disinfection is completed, you may be prompted to Restart.
How to block Allinsearch.com
To increase your security and protect your computer against new annoying ads and malicious web sites, you need to use an application that blocks access to dangerous ads and web-pages. Moreover, the software can block the display of intrusive advertising, which also leads to faster loading of websites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
- Download AdGuard program using the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After the download is complete, run the downloaded file. You will see the Setup Wizard program window. Follow the prompts.
- After installation is complete, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and block pop-up ads, sites such Allinsearch.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web page. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon AdGuard, which is located on your desktop.
If the problem with Allinsearch.com is still remained
if MalwareBytes Anti-malware cannot remove this browser hijacker, then we suggests to use the AdwCleaner. AdwCleaner is a free removal tool for browser hijackers, adware, PUPs, toolbars. Also you can ask for help our Myantispyware team below.
- Download AdwCleaner from the link below.
Author: Xplode, MalwareBytes
Category: Security tools
Update: March 22, 2021
- Double click the AdwCleaner icon. Once this tool is started, press “Scan” button to perform a system scan for Allinsearch.com.
- Once AdwCleaner has finished, it will open a scan report. Review the report and then click “Cleaning” button. It will display a prompt. Click “OK”.
How to ask for help the Myantispyware team
If you are seeking a help for Allinsearch.com removal then follow these steps.
- Download HijackThis from the link below and save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: November 7, 2015
- Double-click on the HijackThis icon, and click the button labeled “Do a system scan only”.
- Once the scan is complete, the scan button will read “Save log”, click it. Save this log to your desktop
- Copy and paste the contents of the HijackThis log into your post. If you are posting for the first time, please start a new thread by using the New Topic button in the Spyware Removal forum. When posting your HJT log, try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately.
- Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem.
Create a Myantispyware account here. Once you’ve registered, check your e-mail for a confirmation link, and confirm your account. After that, login.