The Nuclearlytu.info is an unwanted webpage, which pops up on PC system that’s infected with an ‘ad-supported’ software (also known as adware).
Ad supported software can cause problems for your system. Ad supported software can reroute your web-browser to malicious websites, and it can cause undesired sites to pop up on your web browser. Ad-supported software might end up on your computer after you download and install free programs from a dubious source. The adware can display advertisements on web-browser so that users cannot stop them, including Nuclearlytu.info ads. This few simple steps will help you to get rid of adware and thereby get rid of Nuclearlytu.info pop-ups from your web browser.
The adware which reroutes your browser to annoying Nuclearlytu.info web-page, is not a virus, but the virus behaves similarly. It modifies web-browser settings and blocks them from changing. Also the adware can install additional browser extensions and modules that will inject sponsored links within the Microsoft Internet Explorer, MS Edge, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox’s screen. Moreover, the adware may install a internet browser add-on that once started, will modify the internet browser’s start page and search engine.
Even worse, the adware can analyze your surfing, and gain access to your user data and, later, can sell it to third parties. Thus, there are more than enough reasons to get rid of Nuclearlytu.info popups from your computer.
We recommend you to remove adware and clean your PC from Nuclearlytu.info pop-ups sooner, until the presence of the ad-supported software has not led to even worse consequences. You need to follow the steps below that will help you to completely remove the reroute to Nuclearlytu.info unwanted site, using only the built-in Windows features and several free malware removal utilities of well-known antivirus software companies.
Remove Nuclearlytu.info popups, ads, notifications
There are several steps to removing the ad-supported software that cause unwanted Nuclearlytu.info advertisements to appear, because it installs itself so deeply into MS Windows. You need to delete all suspicious and unknown applications, then get rid of malicious extensions from the Google Chrome, MS Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer and other internet browsers you’ve installed. Finally, you need to reset your browser settings to remove any changes the ad supported software has made, and then scan your computer with Zemana Free, MalwareBytes Free or HitmanPro to ensure the adware is fully removed. It will take a while.
To remove Nuclearlytu.info, perform the steps below:
- How to manually get rid of Nuclearlytu.info
- Nuclearlytu.info advertisements automatic removal
- How to block Nuclearlytu.info pop up advertisements
- Prevent Nuclearlytu.info pop-ups from installing
- To sum up
How to manually get rid of Nuclearlytu.info
Read this “How to remove” section to know how to manually get rid of ad supported software that causes web-browsers to display undesired Nuclearlytu.info pop-up ads. Even if the few simple steps does not work for you, there are several free malware removers below that can easily handle such ad supported software which developed to redirect your internet browser to various ad web-pages such as Nuclearlytu.info.
Remove Nuclearlytu.info related software through the Control Panel of your computer
The main cause of Nuclearlytu.info advertisements could be PUPs, adware or other unwanted programs that you may have accidentally installed on the computer. You need to find and uninstall all questionable apps.
Make sure you have closed all internet browsers and other programs. Next, remove any unrequested and suspicious apps from your Control panel.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Now, click the Windows button, type “Control panel” in search and press Enter. Select “Programs and Features”, then “Uninstall a program”.
Look around the entire list of software installed on your system. Most probably, one of them is the adware that responsible for internet browser redirect to the unwanted Nuclearlytu.info web-page. Choose the suspicious program or the application that name is not familiar to you and uninstall it.
Windows Vista, 7
From the “Start” menu in Microsoft Windows, select “Control Panel”. Under the “Programs” icon, choose “Uninstall a program”.
Choose the suspicious or any unknown software, then click “Uninstall/Change” button to uninstall this unwanted application from your PC system.
Click the “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option. Click on “Add/Remove Programs”.
Select an undesired application, then press “Change/Remove” button. Follow the prompts.
Remove Nuclearlytu.info from Mozilla Firefox by resetting web browser settings
Resetting your Firefox is first troubleshooting step for any issues with your web-browser application, including the redirect to Nuclearlytu.info web page. However, your saved bookmarks and passwords will not be lost. This will not affect your history, passwords, bookmarks, and other saved data.
Start the Mozilla Firefox and press the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the web-browser screen. Next, click the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will show the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you’re unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as displayed in the following example.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation prompt. The Mozilla Firefox will start a process to fix your problems that caused by the adware that responsible for the appearance of Nuclearlytu.info popup notifications. After, it’s done, click the “Finish” button.
Get rid of Nuclearlytu.info pop up notifications from Microsoft Internet Explorer
The IE reset is great if your web browser is hijacked or you have unwanted addo-ons or toolbars on your web-browser, which installed by an malicious software.
First, open the Microsoft Internet Explorer. Next, press the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, press the “Internet Options” as displayed in the figure below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as displayed on the image below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your system for the changes to take effect.
Remove Nuclearlytu.info pop-ups from Google Chrome
Run the Reset web browser tool of the Chrome to reset all its settings like home page, default search engine and new tab to original defaults. This is a very useful utility to use, in the case of browser redirects to unwanted ad websites like Nuclearlytu.info.
Open the Google Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will display the drop-down menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Google Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, click to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, as displayed below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Nuclearlytu.info advertisements automatic removal
Many antivirus companies have designed applications that help detect ad-supported software and thereby remove Nuclearlytu.info from the Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox browsers. Below is a a few of the free applications you may want to use. Your PC can have lots of potentially unwanted programs, adware and browser hijackers installed at the same time, so we advise, if any unwanted or harmful application returns after rebooting the computer, then run your computer into Safe Mode and run the anti malware tool again.
Run Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) to delete Nuclearlytu.info pop-ups
Download Zemana to get rid of Nuclearlytu.info pop-up notifications automatically from all of your internet browsers. This is a free application specially designed for malware removal. This tool can get rid of ad supported software, browser hijacker from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and MS Edge and Microsoft Windows registry automatically.
- Download Zemana by clicking on the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: February 14, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web browser will open the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When the downloading process is done, please close all software and open windows on your computer. Next, start a file called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) onto your machine. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will start and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button to start checking your computer for the adware responsible for redirects to Nuclearlytu.info. This process can take some time, so please be patient. While the Zemana is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified either as being malicious software.
- Once the scan is finished, Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) will display you the results.
- In order to get rid of all threats, simply click the “Next” button. The tool will get rid of ad supported software responsible for redirects to Nuclearlytu.info and add items to the Quarantine. Once that process is complete, you may be prompted to restart the personal computer.
- Close the Zemana Anti Malware and continue with the next step.
Scan and clean your machine of ad-supported software with Hitman Pro
HitmanPro is a completely free (30 day trial) tool. You don’t need expensive ways to get rid of ad-supported software that causes multiple undesired pop-ups and other misleading software. Hitman Pro will uninstall all the undesired software such as adware and browser hijacker infections for free.
- Visit the page linked below to download the latest version of Hitman Pro for Windows. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After the downloading process is finished, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this tool is started, press “Next” button for checking your PC system for the adware that causes browsers to open undesired Nuclearlytu.info ads. Depending on your system, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the HitmanPro utility is checking, you may see number of objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
- After the system scan is finished, you’ll be shown the list of all detected items on your PC. When you are ready, click “Next” button. Now press the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to get rid of all malicious software found.
Use Malwarebytes to delete Nuclearlytu.info popup notifications
We recommend using the Malwarebytes Free. You may download and install Malwarebytes to scan for ad supported software and thereby remove Nuclearlytu.info pop up notifications from your web-browsers. When installed and updated, the free malicious software remover will automatically check and detect all threats exist on the computer.
Download MalwareBytes Free on your Windows Desktop from the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: February 5, 2019
When the downloading process is complete, close all windows on your PC system. Further, start the file named mb3-setup. If the “User Account Control” prompt pops up as shown on the image below, click the “Yes” button.
It will show the “Setup wizard” that will allow you install MalwareBytes on the machine. Follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
Once installation is done successfully, click Finish button. Then MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) will automatically start and you may see its main window as displayed on the screen below.
Next, click the “Scan Now” button . MalwareBytes Anti-Malware program will scan through the whole computer for the adware related to Nuclearlytu.info popup advertisements. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. While the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) is scanning, you can see count of objects it has identified either as being malicious software.
When the system scan is done, you can check all items detected on your computer. Once you’ve selected what you want to remove from your PC system click “Quarantine Selected” button.
The MalwareBytes AntiMalware will get rid of ad supported software that responsible for web browser reroute to the unwanted Nuclearlytu.info web-site. When finished, you can be prompted to restart your PC. We recommend you look at the following video, which completely explains the process of using the MalwareBytes to delete hijackers, adware and other malicious software.
How to block Nuclearlytu.info pop up advertisements
We recommend to install an ad blocker program which can block Nuclearlytu.info and other intrusive sites. The ad-blocking tool like AdGuard is a program which basically removes advertising from the Web and stops access to malicious pages. Moreover, security experts says that using ad blocker apps is necessary to stay safe when surfing the Internet.
- Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you’ll need to download AdGuard on your MS Windows Desktop by clicking on the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After the download is finished, start the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- After the setup is finished, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will help you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you run your machine, AdGuard will start automatically and block popup advertisements, Nuclearlytu.info redirect, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon named AdGuard, that can be found on your desktop.
Prevent Nuclearlytu.info pop-ups from installing
In many cases, the ad-supported software spreads bundled with the installers from a free hosting and file sharing web sites. So, install a freeware is a a good chance that you will find a bundled adware. If you don’t know how to avoid it, then use a simple trick. During the install, select the Custom or Advanced install option. Next, press ‘Decline’ button and clear all checkboxes on offers that ask you to install additional apps. Moreover, please carefully read Term of use and User agreement before installing any software or otherwise you can end up with another unwanted program on your machine like this adware responsible for redirections to Nuclearlytu.info.
To sum up
Once you’ve finished the few simple steps outlined above, your PC should be clean from adware related to Nuclearlytu.info popup advertisements and other malware. The Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and MS Edge will no longer redirect you to various annoying websites like Nuclearlytu.info. Unfortunately, if the tutorial does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help here.