What is Exclusivedealsfinder.com?
Exclusivedealsfinder.com is a web site that asks users to click the Allow button to allow push notifications via the browser. Although push notifications cannot harm users directly, scammers use them to display intrusive ads, promote fake software, and encourage users to visit malicious web-sites
When you visit the Exclusivedealsfinder.com website which wants to send you push notifications, you’ll be greeted with a confirmation request which asks whether you want to agree to them or not. Your options will be ‘Block’ and ‘Allow’. Once you click on the ‘Allow’ button, this website starts sending browser notifications on the browser screen. You will see the pop up ads even when your browser is closed.
|Name||Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup, “Exclusive deals finder”|
|Type||browser notification spam, spam push notifications, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||adware, potentially unwanted apps, misleading popup advertisements, social engineering attack|
|Removal||Exclusivedealsfinder.com removal guide|
Where the Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop-ups comes from
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to Exclusivedealsfinder.com from malicious advertisements or by potentially unwanted apps and adware software. Adware is a form of malicious software. It is designed just to show numerous pop-ups and/or unwanted adverts using intrusive and at times dangerous methods. Adware software can also include other forms of malicious software. It can steal personal info from the personal computer and pass it on to third parties. Adware software has also been the basis for hacking to gain access to the PC system.
Adware software commonly comes on computers with free software. Most commonly, it comes without the user’s knowledge. Therefore, many users aren’t even aware that their PC has been infected with potentially unwanted applications and adware. Please follow the easy rules in order to protect your PC from adware and potentially unwanted apps: don’t install any suspicious apps, read the user agreement and choose only the Custom, Manual or Advanced setup method, do not rush to click the Next button. Also, always try to find a review of the installed application on the Internet. Be careful and attentive!
Remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com notifications from web-browsers
If you have allowed the Exclusivedealsfinder.com notifications by clicking the Allow button, then after a short time you will notice that these push notifications are very intrusive. Here’s how to remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com browser notifications from your browser.
- In the top-right corner of the Google Chrome window, click on ‘three vertical dots’, and this will open up the main menu on Chrome.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Settings’. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Advanced’.
- When the drop-down menu appears, tap ‘Settings’. Scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Click on ‘Notifications’.
- Locate the Exclusivedealsfinder.com URL and click the three vertical dots button next to it, then click on ‘Remove’.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right hand corner of the screen, tap on Chrome’s main menu button, represented by three vertical dots.
- In the menu tap ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Tap on ‘Site settings’ and then ‘Notifications’. In the opened window, find the Exclusivedealsfinder.com URL, other questionable sites and tap on them one-by-one.
- Tap the ‘Clean & Reset’ button and confirm.
- In the top right hand corner, click the Firefox menu (three bars).
- Select ‘Options’ and click on ‘Privacy & Security’ on the left hand side.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ section and click ‘Settings…’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Find sites you down’t want to see notifications from (for example, Exclusivedealsfinder.com), click on drop-down menu next to each and select ‘Block’.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ button.
- In the top right hand corner, click on the three dots to expand the Edge menu.
- Scroll down, locate and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Website permissions’ section click ‘Manage permissions’.
- Click the switch under the Exclusivedealsfinder.com so that it turns off.
- In the top right corner, click on the menu button (gear icon).
- Go to ‘Internet Options’ in the menu.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and click ‘Settings under ‘Pop-up Blocker’ section.
- Locate the Exclusivedealsfinder.com site and click the ‘Remove’ button to remove the URL.
- On the top menu select ‘Safari’, then ‘Preferences’.
- Open ‘Websites’ tab, then in the left menu click on ‘Notifications’.
- Locate the Exclusivedealsfinder.com URL and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
How to remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop ups (removal tutorial)
To remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup ads from your device, you must uninstall all suspicious apps and every component that could be related to the adware software. Besides, to restore your internet browser search provider by default, new tab and homepage, you should reset the affected internet browsers. As soon as you are complete with Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop ups removal process, we recommend you scan your computer with malware removal tools listed below. It’ll complete the removal process on your PC system.
To remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop ups, use the following steps:
- Remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com notifications from web-browsers
- How to manually remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com
- Automatic Removal of Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup advertisements
- Stop Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup ads
How to manually remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com
This part of the blog post is a step-by-step guide that will allow you to get rid of Exclusivedealsfinder.com popups manually. You just need to follow every step. In this case, you do not need to download any additional utilities.
Remove PUPs through the Microsoft Windows Control Panel
In order to get rid of PUPs such as this adware, open the MS Windows Control Panel and click on “Uninstall a program”. Check the list of installed apps. For the ones you do not know, run an Internet search to see if they are adware software, browser hijacker or PUPs. If yes, remove them off. Even if they are just a apps that you do not use, then deleting them off will increase your PC start up time and speed dramatically.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows button, next press Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then click “Start” button and press “Control Panel”.
- It will show the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, press “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will open a list of all programs installed on the device.
- Scroll through the all list, and remove dubious and unknown programs. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort software by date.
See more details in the video guidance below.
Delete Exclusivedealsfinder.com ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Firefox settings are hijacked by the adware software, your web-browser displays intrusive pop-up ads, then ‘Reset Firefox’ could solve these problems. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed or cleared.
First, start the Mozilla Firefox. Next, click the button in the form of three horizontal stripes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Next, press the Help button ().
In the Help menu click the “Troubleshooting Information”. In the upper-right corner of the “Troubleshooting Information” page click on “Refresh Firefox” button as displayed on the screen below.
Confirm your action, click the “Refresh Firefox”.
Delete Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup advertisements from Internet Explorer
The IE reset is great if your web browser is hijacked or you have unwanted add-ons or toolbars on your internet browser, which installed by an malicious software.
First, launch the Microsoft Internet Explorer, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will display the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the web-browser, then press the “Internet Options” as displayed on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then press the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” prompt. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, click the “Reset” button as displayed on the screen below.
When the task is finished, press “Close” button. Close the IE and reboot your computer for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your browser’s new tab page, search provider and startpage to default state.
Remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com advertisements from Google Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings can help you solve some problems caused by adware and remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup ads from web browser. This will also disable harmful add-ons as well as clear cookies and site data. When using the reset feature, your personal information like passwords, bookmarks, browsing history and web form auto-fill data will be saved.
- First, run the Chrome and click the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the addon labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, press “Advanced” link, which located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Google Chrome will show the reset settings prompt as on the image above.
- Confirm the browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the article How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Automatic Removal of Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup advertisements
Cyber security professionals have built efficient adware software removal tools to help users in removing unwanted pop-ups and intrusive ads. Below we will share with you the best malware removal tools that can be used to find and remove adware which causes the unwanted Exclusivedealsfinder.com ads.
How to remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop-up advertisements with Zemana
Zemana highly recommended, because it can search for security threats such adware software and malicious software that most ‘classic’ antivirus apps fail to pick up on. Moreover, if you have any Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop ups removal problems which cannot be fixed by this utility automatically, then Zemana Anti-Malware provides 24X7 online assistance from the highly experienced support staff.
Zemana AntiMalware can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Once the download is finished, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana Anti-Malware will try to update itself and when this procedure is complete, click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware related to the Exclusivedealsfinder.com popups.
A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your computer. During the scan Zemana will scan for threats exist on your PC. Next, you need to click “Next” button.
The Zemana Anti-Malware will remove adware software that causes Exclusivedealsfinder.com ads and move the selected items to the Quarantine.
Remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop ups from web-browsers with HitmanPro
Hitman Pro cleans your device from hijackers, PUPs, unwanted toolbars, browser plugins and other undesired programs such as adware software responsible for Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop ups. The free removal utility will help you enjoy your PC system to its fullest. HitmanPro uses advanced behavioral detection technologies to scan for if there are undesired applications in your PC. You can review the scan results, and choose the items you want to delete.
Please go to the following link to download the latest version of Hitman Pro for Microsoft Windows. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and run HitmanPro on your device. Once started, press “Next” button . Hitman Pro program will scan through the whole computer for the adware that causes Exclusivedealsfinder.com ads. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your personal computer and the speed of your personal computer. While the Hitman Pro is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified either as being malware..
After the scanning is done, HitmanPro will show a list of all items detected by the scan.
When you’re ready, click Next button.
It will show a prompt, press the “Activate free license” button to start the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Get rid of Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop-ups with MalwareBytes AntiMalware
We recommend using the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware which are completely clean your computer of the adware. The free tool is an advanced malicious software removal program developed by (c) Malwarebytes lab. This program uses the world’s most popular anti-malware technology. It is able to help you remove unwanted Exclusivedealsfinder.com pop ups from your web browsers, potentially unwanted apps, malware, browser hijackers, toolbars, ransomware and other security threats from your PC system for free.
Click the link below to download the latest version of MalwareBytes for Microsoft Windows. Save it on your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
When the download is finished, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the MalwareBytes AntiMalware will try to update itself and when this task is done, click the “Scan” button for scanning your PC for the adware which causes popups. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. When a malware, adware or PUPs are detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly. Next, you need to press “Quarantine” button.
The MalwareBytes AntiMalware is a free application that you can use to remove all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malware removal utility, we recommend you to read and follow the tutorial or the video guide below.
Stop Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup ads
In order to increase your security and protect your computer against new annoying ads and harmful web-sites, you need to run ad-blocker application that blocks an access to malicious ads and web sites. Moreover, the application can stop the open of intrusive advertising, that also leads to faster loading of websites and reduce the consumption of web traffic.
First, visit the page linked below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of AdGuard.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen like below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick tutorial as displayed below.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” to see an quick guidance that will help you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you launch your PC system, AdGuard will start automatically and stop undesired advertisements, block Exclusivedealsfinder.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, which is located on your desktop.
We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted pop up ads and intrusive malicious web sites) and Zemana (to periodically scan your device for new malicious software, hijackers and adware). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for MS Windows OS. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new hijackers, harmful applications and adware software are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Exclusivedealsfinder.com popup ads from your web-browser, then ask for help here.