What is News-kesiba.cc?
News-kesiba.cc pop-ups are a scam that tries to fool users into subscribing to push notifications. Scammers use push notifications to bypass popup blocker and therefore display tons of unwanted adverts. These ads are used to promote suspicious web-browser addons, fake prizes scams, adware bundles, and adult web sites.
News-kesiba.cc is a dubious site that says that you need to click ‘Allow’ in order to watch a video, connect to the Internet, enable Flash Player, access the content of the web-site, download a file, and so on. If you click the ‘Allow’ button, then your web-browser will be configured to show pop up ads in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
|Name||News-kesiba.cc pop up|
|Type||spam push notifications, browser notification spam, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||dubious pop up advertisements, adware, social engineering attack, potentially unwanted apps|
|Removal||News-kesiba.cc removal guide|
How did you get infected with News-kesiba.cc pop ups
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to News-kesiba.cc from malicious ads or by potentially unwanted programs and adware software. Adware is an advertising malicious software. It is developed just to present constant pop up windows and/or annoying advertising using intrusive and at times dangerous ways. Adware software can also include other forms of malicious software. It can steal user info from the PC and pass it on to third parties. Adware has also been the basis for hacking to gain access to the computer.
Remove News-kesiba.cc notifications from web browsers
If you’re in situation where you don’t want to see push notifications from the News-kesiba.cc web page. In this case, you can turn off web notifications for your browser in Windows/Mac OS/Android. Find your browser in the list below, follow few simple steps to delete web-browser permissions to display push notifications.
- In the top right corner of the browser window, click on Chrome’s main menu button, represented by three vertical dots.
- Select ‘Settings’, scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Advanced’.
- When the drop-down menu appears, tap ‘Settings’. Scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Click on ‘Notifications’.
- Click ‘three dots’ button on the right hand side of News-kesiba.cc URL or other questionable URL and click ‘Remove’.
- Open Google Chrome.
- In the top right hand corner, find and tap the Chrome menu (three dots).
- In the menu tap ‘Settings’, scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- In the ‘Site Settings’, tap on ‘Notifications’, find the News-kesiba.cc site and tap on it.
- Tap the ‘Clean & Reset’ button and confirm.
- Click on ‘three bars’ button at the top right corner of the Firefox window.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Options’. In the left side select ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Permissions’ section and click the ‘Settings’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- In the opened window, find News-kesiba.cc, other dubious sites, click the drop-down menu and choose ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the right upper corner, click the Edge menu button (three dots).
- Scroll down, locate and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button under ‘Website permissions’.
- Disable the on switch for the News-kesiba.cc site.
- Click ‘Tools’ button in the right upper corner.
- Go to ‘Internet Options’ in the menu.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and click ‘Settings below ‘Pop-up Blocker’ section.
- Select the News-kesiba.cc and other questionable sites below and remove them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- On the top menu select ‘Safari’, then ‘Preferences’.
- Select the ‘Websites’ tab and then select ‘Notifications’ section on the left panel.
- Locate the News-kesiba.cc and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
How to remove News-kesiba.cc pop-up ads from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
According to security researchers, News-kesiba.cc pop up advertisements removal can be finished manually and/or automatically. These tools that are listed below will help you delete adware software, harmful web browser addons, malware and potentially unwanted programs . However, if you are not willing to install other programs to get rid of News-kesiba.cc ads, then use guidance listed below to restore your PC system settings to defaults.
To remove News-kesiba.cc pop ups, execute the following steps:
- Remove News-kesiba.cc notifications from web browsers
- How to delete News-kesiba.cc popups without any software
- Automatic Removal of News-kesiba.cc pop up ads
- Stop News-kesiba.cc pop-ups
How to delete News-kesiba.cc popups without any software
This part of the blog post is a step-by-step guide that will help you to remove News-kesiba.cc popups manually. You just need to carefully complete each step. In this case, you do not need to install any additional applications.
Delete newly added potentially unwanted apps
The best way to start the computer cleanup is to remove unknown and questionable software. Using the Microsoft Windows Control Panel you can do this quickly and easily. This step, in spite of its simplicity, should not be ignored, because the removing of unneeded applications can clean up the Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox from pop ups, hijackers and so on.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8
Click the Microsoft Windows logo, and then press Search . Type ‘Control panel’and press Enter as shown in the figure below.
After the ‘Control Panel’ opens, press the ‘Uninstall a program’ link under Programs category as on the image below.
Windows 7, Vista, XP
Open Start menu and choose the ‘Control Panel’ at right as displayed on the image below.
Then go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’ or ‘Uninstall a program’ (Microsoft Windows 7 or Vista) as on the image below.
Carefully browse through the list of installed applications and delete all dubious and unknown apps. We suggest to press ‘Installed programs’ and even sorts all installed applications by date. Once you’ve found anything dubious that may be the adware responsible for News-kesiba.cc ads or other potentially unwanted program (PUP), then choose this program and click ‘Uninstall’ in the upper part of the window. If the questionable program blocked from removal, then run Revo Uninstaller Freeware to fully delete it from your computer.
Remove News-kesiba.cc popup advertisements from Chrome
Reset Google Chrome settings is a simple way to remove News-kesiba.cc pop up advertisements, malicious and ‘ad-supported’ extensions, web-browser’s home page, default search provider and newtab which have been replaced by adware.
- First start the Google Chrome and press Menu button (small button in the form of three dots).
- It will display the Chrome main menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following instructions: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- You will see the Google Chrome’s settings page. Scroll down and press “Advanced” link.
- Scroll down again and click the “Reset” button.
- The Chrome will display the reset profile settings page as shown on the screen above.
- Next click the “Reset” button.
- Once this procedure is complete, your internet browser’s newtab, startpage and default search provider will be restored to their original defaults.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove News-kesiba.cc pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
The Firefox reset will delete redirects to annoying News-kesiba.cc web-page, modified preferences, extensions and security settings. When using the reset feature, your personal information such as passwords, bookmarks, browsing history and web form auto-fill data will be saved.
Press the Menu button (looks like three horizontal lines), and click the blue Help icon located at the bottom of the drop down menu like below.
A small menu will appear, click the “Troubleshooting Information”. On this page, click “Refresh Firefox” button as shown below.
Follow the onscreen procedure to revert back your Firefox web browser settings to their default values.
Get rid of News-kesiba.cc ads from Internet Explorer
In order to recover all web-browser start page, search engine by default and new tab you need to reset the Internet Explorer to the state, which was when the MS Windows was installed on your personal computer.
First, start the Internet Explorer. Next, click the button in the form of gear (). It will show the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as on the image below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then click the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will open the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window as shown below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
Automatic Removal of News-kesiba.cc pop up ads
Experienced security experts have built efficient adware removal tools to aid users in removing unexpected popups and unwanted ads. Below we will share with you the best malicious software removal tools that have the ability to scan for and delete adware software which causes popups.
Delete News-kesiba.cc popups with Zemana
Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) is a complete package of anti malware utilities. Despite so many features, it does not reduce the performance of your device. Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM) can be used to delete almost all the forms of adware including News-kesiba.cc ads, browser hijackers, PUPs and harmful web-browser extensions. Zemana has real-time protection that can defeat most malware. You can run Zemana Free with any other antivirus software without any conflicts.
First, visit the following page, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of Zemana.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
When downloading is finished, close all programs and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup as shown on the image below.
When the installation starts, you will see the “Setup wizard” which will help you install Zemana Anti Malware on your device.
Once installation is done, you will see window as displayed below.
Now press the “Scan” button . Zemana program will scan through the whole PC for the adware that causes News-kesiba.cc pop ups in your internet browser. A system scan can take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC system. When a threat is detected, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
After the scanning is complete, Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) will open a screen which contains a list of malicious software that has been detected. Review the report and then press “Next” button.
The Zemana Free will get rid of adware software that causes News-kesiba.cc popup ads and move the selected items to the Quarantine.
Use Hitman Pro to remove News-kesiba.cc pop-ups
Hitman Pro is a free removal utility that can scan your PC for a wide range of security threats such as malware, adwares, potentially unwanted software as well as adware that causes multiple annoying pop ups. It will perform a deep scan of your computer including hard drives and MS Windows registry. After a malware is detected, it will help you to get rid of all detected threats from your computer by a simple click.
- First, click the link below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of HitmanPro.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
- After the downloading process is done, double click the Hitman Pro icon. Once this utility is opened, click “Next” button to search for adware which causes the unwanted News-kesiba.cc popup ads. This process can take quite a while, so please be patient. While the Hitman Pro tool is scanning, you can see number of objects it has identified as being affected by malicious software.
- When Hitman Pro has finished scanning your PC, Hitman Pro will open a list of detected items. Next, you need to click “Next” button. Now click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to remove all malware found.
Use MalwareBytes Anti Malware to remove News-kesiba.cc popups
We suggest using the MalwareBytes. You can download and install MalwareBytes Free to scan for adware and thereby delete News-kesiba.cc advertisements from your internet browsers. When installed and updated, this free malicious software remover automatically identifies and removes all threats exist on the device.
MalwareBytes AntiMalware can be downloaded from the following link. Save it directly to your Windows Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
Once the download is complete, close all applications and windows on your device. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s named MBSetup as shown in the following example.
When the setup starts, you’ll see the Setup wizard which will help you install Malwarebytes on your PC.
Once setup is done, you will see window as shown in the following example.
Now click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this utility for the adware responsible for News-kesiba.cc pop-ups. While the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) program is checking, you can see count of objects it has identified as threat.
Once the scan is done, MalwareBytes AntiMalware will prepare a list of unwanted programs and adware software. Review the results once the utility has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click “Quarantine” button.
The Malwarebytes will now get rid of adware which causes pop ups and move the selected threats to the program’s quarantine. When the clean up is done, you may be prompted to restart your computer.
The following video explains few simple steps on how to remove hijacker, adware software and other malware with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware (MBAM).
Stop News-kesiba.cc pop-ups
We suggest to install an adblocker program which can block News-kesiba.cc and other unwanted web-pages. The adblocker tool like AdGuard is a application that basically removes advertising from the Internet and blocks access to malicious webpages. Moreover, security experts says that using ad blocking software is necessary to stay safe when surfing the Internet.
AdGuard can be downloaded from the following link. Save it to your Desktop so that you can access the file easily.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, double-click the downloaded file to launch it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as on the image below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick guide as displayed in the figure below.
Press “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick guidance which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you launch your computer, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted advertisements, block News-kesiba.cc, as well as other harmful or misleading websites. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that is located on your desktop.
To sum up
Now your personal computer should be clean of the adware that causes multiple intrusive pop ups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you stop unwanted popups and unwanted malicious webpages) and Zemana (to periodically scan your device for new adwares and other malware). Probably you are running an older version of Java or Adobe Flash Player. This can be a security risk, so download and install the latest version right now.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove News-kesiba.cc pop up advertisements from the Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, MS Edge and Firefox, then ask for help here here.