What is Yssads.ddc.com?
According to IT security experts, Yssads.ddc.com is a web-site that is promoted by browser hijackers. A common tactic used by the developers behind browser hijackers is to alter internet browser’s settings such as new tab page, search provider and home page so that the infected browser goes to a webpage under the author’s control. Perform the step-by-step guidance below to remove Yssads.ddc.com redirect and protect you from other browser hijackers and PUPs.
In order to force you to use Yssads.ddc.com as often as possible browser hijackers can change your web-browsers’ search engine. You may even find that your computer’s web-browser settings are hijacked without your knowledge. The creators of this hijacker do so in order to earn profit via Yahoo ads, Google AdSense or another third-party ad network. Thus every your click on ads which placed on the Yssads.ddc.com earns revenue for them.
As well as unwanted browser redirects to Yssads.ddc.com, the hijacker can gather your Internet surfing activity by recording IP addresses, Internet Service Provider (ISP), URLs visited, web-pages visited, cookie information and web browser version and type. Such kind of behavior can lead to serious security problems or privacy data theft. This is another reason why the hijacker that redirects the web-browser to Yssads.ddc.com should be removed without a wait.
Take a deep breath. Learn everything you should know about Yssads.ddc.com redirect removal, how to remove browser hijacker from your web-browser and PC system. Find the best free malware removal utilities here!
How can a browser hijacker get on your personal computer
|Type||browser hijacker, redirect virus, search engine hijacker, PUP, home page hijacker|
|Affected Browser Settings||start page, new tab URL, search engine|
|Distribution||suspicious pop-up ads, fake update tools, freeware installation packages|
|Symptoms||You experience a ton of of unwanted ads. When you go to a web site, you’re periodically redirected to another web site that you do not intend to visit. Unexpected program installed without your say-so. An unwanted internet browser toolbar appears in your browser. Your web-browser homepage has changed without your permission.|
|Removal||Yssads.ddc.com removal guide|
How to remove Yssads.ddc.com redirect (removal guide)
There are present several free malware removal tools. Also it’s possible to remove Yssads.ddc.com redirect manually. But we advise to combine all these ways below into the one removal algorithm. Follow the steps of the tutorial. Read this manual carefully, bookmark it or open this page on your smartphone, because you may need to close your internet browser or reboot your computer.
To remove Yssads.ddc.com, perform the steps below:
- How to manually remove Yssads.ddc.com
- Automatic Removal of Yssads.ddc.com
- How to stop Yssads.ddc.com redirect
How to manually remove Yssads.ddc.com
The following instructions is a step-by-step guide, which will help you manually remove Yssads.ddc.com from the MS Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox and IE.
Delete Yssads.ddc.com associated software by using Windows Control Panel
We recommend that you begin the personal computer cleaning process by checking the list of installed software and remove all unknown or dubious apps. This is a very important step, as mentioned above, very often the malicious apps such as adware software and hijackers may be bundled with freeware. Remove the unwanted applications can get rid of the intrusive ads or internet browser redirect.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then click Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then click “Start” button and press “Control Panel”.
- It will display the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will open a list of all applications installed on the PC system.
- Scroll through the all list, and delete suspicious and unknown apps. To quickly find the latest installed programs, we recommend sort apps by date.
See more details in the video instructions below.
Remove Yssads.ddc.com from Google Chrome
Yssads.ddc.com as your search engine or start page or other symptom of having browser hijacker in your web browser is a good reason to reset Google Chrome. This is an easy method to recover the Google Chrome settings and not lose any important information.
- First, launch the Google Chrome and press the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will open the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then click Extensions.
- You will see the list of installed addons. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following steps: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Google Chrome menu once again, click the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, press the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Google Chrome will display the reset settings prompt as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the internet browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Chrome settings to default.
Remove Yssads.ddc.com from Internet Explorer
First, run the Internet Explorer. Next, press the button in the form of gear (). It will display the Tools drop-down menu, click the “Internet Options” as displayed in the figure below.
In the “Internet Options” window click on the Advanced tab, then press the Reset button. The Internet Explorer will show the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” window like the one below. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box, then click “Reset” button.
You will now need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.
Delete Yssads.ddc.com redirect from Firefox
This step will help you get rid of Yssads.ddc.com, third-party toolbars, disable malicious add-ons and restore your default startpage, newtab page and search engine settings.
Start the Firefox and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the web browser screen. Next, click the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will display the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you’re unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown in the following example.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation dialog box. The Firefox will start a process to fix your problems that caused by the Yssads.ddc.com browser hijacker. Once, it is finished, click the “Finish” button.
Automatic Removal of Yssads.ddc.com
The manual steps above is tedious to use and can not always help to remove Yssads.ddc.com browser hijacker fully. Here I am telling you an automatic way to get rid of this hijacker from your personal computer easily. Zemana, MalwareBytes and HitmanPro are antimalware tools that can detect and delete all kinds of malicious software including browser hijacker responsible for redirecting your browser to Yssads.ddc.com web site.
Remove Yssads.ddc.com redirect with Zemana AntiMalware
Zemana is a lightweight utility that created to use alongside your antivirus software, detecting and deleting malware, adware and PUPs that other applications miss. Zemana Anti-Malware is easy to use, fast, does not use many resources and have great detection and removal rates.
- Installing the Zemana Free is simple. First you will need to download Zemana on your PC from the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your internet browser will display the “Save as” prompt. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- Once the downloading process is complete, please close all applications and open windows on your PC system. Next, launch a file named Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup.
- This will start the “Setup wizard” of Zemana AntiMalware onto your personal computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the Zemana Free will launch and open the main window.
- Further, press the “Scan” button for checking your PC for the browser hijacker responsible for redirecting user searches to Yssads.ddc.com. While the utility is checking, you can see how many objects and files has already scanned.
- When Zemana is complete scanning your computer, you will be displayed the list of all detected threats on your computer.
- Make sure to check mark the items which are unsafe and then click the “Next” button. The utility will get rid of hijacker related to Yssads.ddc.com and move the selected items to the program’s quarantine. When the task is done, you may be prompted to restart the PC.
- Close the Zemana Free and continue with the next step.
Use HitmanPro to remove Yssads.ddc.com from the computer
HitmanPro is a completely free (30 day trial) tool. You don’t need expensive ways to get rid of browser hijacker that causes the Yssads.ddc.com web-site to appear and other shady apps. HitmanPro will remove all the unwanted applications such as adware software and browser hijackers for free.
Click the following link to download the latest version of HitmanPro for Windows. Save it on your Microsoft Windows desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
When downloading is finished, open the file location and double-click the HitmanPro icon. It will start the HitmanPro tool. If the User Account Control dialog box will ask you want to start the program, press Yes button to continue.
Next, press “Next” to perform a system scan for the browser hijacker responsible for redirecting user searches to Yssads.ddc.com. A scan can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your computer and the speed of your device. When a malware, adware or potentially unwanted programs are found, the number of the security threats will change accordingly.
Once Hitman Pro has finished scanning, Hitman Pro will produce a list of unwanted programs and hijacker as shown on the screen below.
Make sure to check mark the threats which are unsafe and then press “Next” button. It will display a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button. The HitmanPro will remove hijacker which developed to redirect your web-browser to the Yssads.ddc.com web-page. After the cleaning process is complete, the utility may ask you to reboot your device.
Run MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to get rid of Yssads.ddc.com redirect
We recommend using the MalwareBytes Free. You can download and install MalwareBytes Free to look for and delete Yssads.ddc.com redirect from your computer. When installed and updated, this free malicious software remover automatically searches for and deletes all threats present on the computer.
Download MalwareBytes Free on your device by clicking on the link below.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
When the download is finished, close all software and windows on your computer. Open a directory in which you saved it. Double-click on the icon that’s called MBSetup as displayed in the following example.
When the install starts, you’ll see the Setup wizard that will help you set up Malwarebytes on your device.
Once setup is done, you’ll see window as shown below.
Now click the “Scan” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the hijacker that designed to redirect your browser to the Yssads.ddc.com website. This process can take some time, so please be patient.
After that process is finished, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware will show a scan report. Make sure to check mark the threats which are unsafe and then click “Quarantine” button.
The Malwarebytes will now start to remove hijacker which modifies web browser settings to replace your new tab page, startpage and default search engine with Yssads.ddc.com web-site. After that process is complete, you may be prompted to reboot your computer.
The following video explains few simple steps on how to remove hijacker, adware and other malware with MalwareBytes Anti Malware.
How to stop Yssads.ddc.com redirect
One of the worst things is the fact that you cannot stop Yssads.ddc.com redirects using only built-in Windows capabilities. However, there is a application out that you can use to block intrusive web browser redirects, ads and pop ups in any modern browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox. It is named Adguard and it works very well.
- Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you’ll need to download AdGuard from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
- After downloading it, launch the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” program window. Follow the prompts.
- Once the installation is complete, click “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial that will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
- In most cases, the default settings are enough and you don’t need to change anything. Each time, when you start your computer, AdGuard will run automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Yssads.ddc.com, as well as other malicious or misleading web-sites. For an overview of all the features of the application, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the icon called AdGuard, that is located on your desktop.
To sum up
After completing the few simple steps shown above, your PC should be clean from this hijacker and other malware. The Chrome, Edge, Firefox and IE will no longer show the Yssads.ddc.com web-site. Unfortunately, if the step-by-step tutorial does not help you, then you have caught a new hijacker, and then the best way – ask for help.
Please create a new question by using the “Ask Question” button in the Questions and Answers. Try to give us some details about your problems, so we can try to help you more accurately. Wait for one of our trained “Security Team” or Site Administrator to provide you with knowledgeable assistance tailored to your problem with the Yssads.ddc.com redirect.