What is Templatemusic1.xyz?
Templatemusic1.xyz is a web site that uses the browser notification feature to deceive users into allowing push notifications from web-sites run by scammers. Push notifications are originally developed to alert users of newly published content. Cybercriminals abuse ‘browser notification feature’ to avoid anti-virus and ad-blocker apps by displaying annoying adverts. These advertisements are displayed in the lower right corner of the screen urges users to play online games, visit suspicious web pages, install web browser extensions & so on.
Templatemusic1.xyz is a dubious site that displays a show notifications popup that attempts to get you to click the ‘Allow’ button to subscribe to its notifications. If you click on the ‘Allow’ button, this web-site starts sending notifications on the desktop. You will see the pop-up ads even when your browser is closed.
|Name||Templatemusic1.xyz pop up|
|Type||browser notification spam, spam push notifications, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||adware software, suspicious pop up ads, social engineering attack, potentially unwanted applications|
|Removal||Templatemusic1.xyz removal guide|
How did you get infected with Templatemusic1.xyz pop-ups
Some research has shown that users can be redirected to Templatemusic1.xyz from malicious ads or by potentially unwanted applications and adware. Adware is not as dangerous as like a computer virus or Ransomware, but its presence can bring numerous popup windows and/or annoying adverts. Actually authors of adware is associated with some third-party ad networks and by displaying adverts to users they make money for yourself. These advertisements not only bother your browsing experience but also redirect you to misleading websites.
Adware commonly comes on the PC with freeware. In most cases, it comes without the user’s knowledge. Therefore, many users aren’t even aware that their computer has been hijacked by potentially unwanted applications and adware software. Please follow the easy rules in order to protect your personal computer from adware software and potentially unwanted software: do not install any suspicious software, read the user agreement and choose only the Custom, Manual or Advanced installation option, do not rush to click the Next button. Also, always try to find a review of the program on the Internet. Be careful and attentive!
Remove Templatemusic1.xyz notifications from web browsers
Your web-browser likely now allows the Templatemusic1.xyz website to send you browser notifications, but you do not want the annoying advertisements from this webpage and we understand that. We’ve put together this instructions on how you can delete Templatemusic1.xyz popups from Safari, Android, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge.
- Click the Menu button (three dots) on the right upper corner of the screen
- Select ‘Settings’, scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Advanced’.
- When the drop-down menu appears, tap ‘Settings’. Scroll down to ‘Advanced’.
- Click on ‘Notifications’.
- Click ‘three dots’ button on the right hand side of Templatemusic1.xyz URL or other dubious site and click ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the web browser which displays Templatemusic1.xyz push notifications advertisements.
- In the opened window, find Templatemusic1.xyz URL, other rogue notifications and set the toggle button to ‘OFF’ on them one-by-one.
- In the top right hand corner of the Firefox, click the Menu button, represented by three horizontal stripes.
- In the drop-down menu select ‘Options’. In the left side select ‘Privacy & Security’.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ and then to ‘Settings’ next to ‘Notifications’.
- Select the Templatemusic1.xyz domain from the list and change the status to ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the right upper corner, click the Edge menu button (three dots).
- Click ‘Settings’. Click ‘Advanced’ on the left side of the window.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button, located beneath ‘Website permissions’.
- Right-click the Templatemusic1.xyz site. Click ‘Delete’.
- Click ‘Tools’ button in the top-right corner.
- Select ‘Internet options’.
- Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and select ‘Settings’ in the pop-up blockers section.
- Select the Templatemusic1.xyz site and other questionable URLs below and remove them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- Click ‘Safari’ button on the top left corner and select ‘Preferences’.
- Select the ‘Websites’ tab and then select ‘Notifications’ section on the left panel.
- Check for Templatemusic1.xyz domain, other dubious URLs and apply the ‘Deny’ option for each.
How to remove Templatemusic1.xyz pop ups from Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge
In the steps below we will have a look at the adware software and how to get rid of Templatemusic1.xyz from Firefox, Microsoft Edge, IE and Chrome browsers for MS Windows OS, natively or by using a few free removal utilities. Some of the steps below will require you to exit this web page. So, please read the few simple steps carefully, after that bookmark it or open it on your smartphone for later reference.
To remove Templatemusic1.xyz pop ups, complete the following steps:
- Remove Templatemusic1.xyz notifications from web browsers
- How to delete Templatemusic1.xyz popup ads without any software
- Automatic Removal of Templatemusic1.xyz pop up ads
- Stop Templatemusic1.xyz advertisements
How to delete Templatemusic1.xyz popup ads without any software
First try to delete Templatemusic1.xyz pop up advertisements manually; to do this, follow the steps below. Of course, manual adware removal requires more time and may not be suitable for those who are poorly versed in system settings. In this case, we suggest that you scroll down to the section that describes how to remove Templatemusic1.xyz ads using free utilities.
Removing the Templatemusic1.xyz, check the list of installed applications first
The main cause of Templatemusic1.xyz advertisements could be PUPs, adware or other unwanted programs that you may have accidentally installed on the PC. You need to find and delete all dubious programs.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then press Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then click “Start” button and press “Control Panel”.
- It will display the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, click “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will display a list of all software installed on the PC system.
- Scroll through the all list, and remove questionable and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort programs by date.
See more details in the video guidance below.
Delete Templatemusic1.xyz pop-up ads from IE
In order to recover all web browser new tab, home page and search engine you need to reset the Microsoft Internet Explorer to the state, which was when the MS Windows was installed on your computer.
First, open the Internet Explorer, click ) button. Next, press “Internet Options” as shown in the following example.
In the “Internet Options” screen select the Advanced tab. Next, click Reset button. The Internet Explorer will open the Reset Internet Explorer settings dialog box. Select the “Delete personal settings” check box and press Reset button.
You will now need to reboot your computer for the changes to take effect. It will remove adware software that causes multiple annoying pop-ups, disable malicious and ad-supported browser’s extensions and restore the IE’s settings such as homepage, new tab page and default search engine to default state.
Remove Templatemusic1.xyz pop-ups from Google Chrome
Reset Google Chrome will assist you to delete Templatemusic1.xyz popup advertisements from your browser as well as to restore browser settings infected by adware. All unwanted, harmful and adware extensions will also be removed from the internet browser. When using the reset feature, your personal information like passwords, bookmarks, browsing history and web form auto-fill data will be saved.
- First, start the Google Chrome and press the Menu icon (icon in the form of three dots).
- It will show the Google Chrome main menu. Select More Tools, then press Extensions.
- You’ll see the list of installed add-ons. If the list has the add-on labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following tutorial: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy.
- Now open the Chrome menu once again, press the “Settings” menu.
- Next, click “Advanced” link, that located at the bottom of the Settings page.
- On the bottom of the “Advanced settings” page, click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
- The Google Chrome will show the reset settings prompt as shown on the screen above.
- Confirm the browser’s reset by clicking on the “Reset” button.
- To learn more, read the post How to reset Google Chrome settings to default.
Remove Templatemusic1.xyz ads from Mozilla Firefox
The Mozilla Firefox reset will remove redirects to annoying Templatemusic1.xyz website, modified preferences, extensions and security settings. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
Start the Firefox and press the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the web-browser screen. Next, click the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will show the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you’re unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as shown below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation prompt. The Mozilla Firefox will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the Templatemusic1.xyz adware. After, it’s complete, click the “Finish” button.
Automatic Removal of Templatemusic1.xyz pop up ads
Anti-Malware applications differ from each other by many features like performance, scheduled scans, automatic updates, virus signature database, technical support, compatibility with other antivirus apps and so on. We advise you use the following free applications: Zemana Free, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and Hitman Pro. Each of these programs has all of needed features, but most importantly, they have the ability to identify the adware and get rid of Templatemusic1.xyz ads from the Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
How to remove Templatemusic1.xyz advertisements with Zemana Anti-Malware (ZAM)
Does Zemana AntiMalware uninstall adware software that causes Templatemusic1.xyz pop ups? The adware is often downloaded with malicious software that can cause you to install an program such as keyloggers you don’t want. Therefore, suggest using the Zemana. It’s a tool designed to scan and remove adware and other malware from your device for free.
Installing the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) is simple. First you’ll need to download Zemana Anti Malware (ZAM) on your PC from the link below.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
After the download is done, start it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the Zemana Free will try to update itself and when this procedure is done, press the “Scan” button for scanning your personal computer for the adware software that causes Templatemusic1.xyz pop ups.
Depending on your PC system, the scan can take anywhere from a few minutes to close to an hour. While the Zemana utility is scanning, you can see how many objects it has identified as being affected by malware. You may remove items (move to Quarantine) by simply click “Next” button.
The Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) will delete adware that causes multiple intrusive popups and move the selected items to the Quarantine.
Get rid of Templatemusic1.xyz popups from browsers with HitmanPro
The Hitman Pro tool is free (30 day trial) and easy to use. It can check and remove malware, PUPs and adware software in Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and MS Edge web browsers and thereby delete all unwanted Templatemusic1.xyz pop-up advertisements. Hitman Pro is powerful enough to find and delete harmful registry entries and files that are hidden on the personal computer.
Download HitmanPro on your computer from the following link.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
After downloading is finished, open the file location. You will see an icon like below.
Double click the Hitman Pro desktop icon. Once the tool is started, you will see a screen like below.
Further, click “Next” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware that causes the unwanted Templatemusic1.xyz popups. A system scan may take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on your PC system. When Hitman Pro is complete scanning your PC, a list of all items detected is produced as shown on the image below.
All found items will be marked. You can remove them all by simply click “Next” button. It will open a prompt, click the “Activate free license” button.
Use MalwareBytes Anti-Malware to remove Templatemusic1.xyz ads
Delete Templatemusic1.xyz ads manually is difficult and often the adware software is not completely removed. Therefore, we suggest you to run the MalwareBytes AntiMalware (MBAM) that are fully clean your PC. Moreover, this free program will allow you to get rid of malware, PUPs, toolbars and hijackers that your device can be infected too.
First, click the link below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of MalwareBytes Anti Malware.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
When downloading is complete, run it and follow the prompts. Once installed, the MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) will try to update itself and when this procedure is complete, click the “Scan” button to find adware that causes the annoying Templatemusic1.xyz popups. A scan may take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of files on your personal computer and the speed of your computer. While the tool is checking, you can see number of objects and files has already scanned. Review the results once the tool has finished the system scan. If you think an entry should not be quarantined, then uncheck it. Otherwise, simply click “Quarantine” button.
The MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) is a free application that you can use to remove all detected folders, files, services, registry entries and so on. To learn more about this malicious software removal tool, we advise you to read and follow the step-by-step tutorial or the video guide below.
Stop Templatemusic1.xyz advertisements
It’s also critical to protect your web-browsers from harmful web sites and ads by using an ad-blocking program such as AdGuard. Security experts says that it will greatly reduce the risk of malware, and potentially save lots of money. Additionally, the AdGuard can also protect your privacy by blocking almost all trackers.
First, please go to the following link, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of AdGuard.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, run the downloaded file. You will see the “Setup Wizard” screen as displayed in the figure below.
Follow the prompts. When the install is complete, you will see a window as displayed on the screen below.
You can press “Skip” to close the installation program and use the default settings, or click “Get Started” button to see an quick tutorial which will assist you get to know AdGuard better.
In most cases, the default settings are enough and you do not need to change anything. Each time, when you run your device, AdGuard will launch automatically and stop undesired ads, block Templatemusic1.xyz, as well as other harmful or misleading web pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
Now your PC system should be free of the adware that causes multiple intrusive popups. We suggest that you keep AdGuard (to help you block unwanted ads and unwanted harmful web pages) and Zemana (to periodically scan your computer for new malicious software, hijackers and adware software). Make sure that you have all the Critical Updates recommended for MS Windows operating system. Without regular updates you WILL NOT be protected when new browser hijackers, malicious apps and adware are released.
If you are still having problems while trying to remove Templatemusic1.xyz pop ups from your internet browser, then ask for help here.