What is Colorskyactiveline.me?
Colorskyactiveline.me is a web-site which forces computer users to accept push notifications via the web browser. Browser push notifications are originally created to alert the user of newly published content. Cyber criminals abuse ‘browser notification feature’ to avoid anti-virus and ad-blocker software by presenting intrusive advertisements. These ads are displayed in the lower right corner of the screen urges users to play online games, visit questionable web-sites, install internet browser add-ons & so on.
Colorskyactiveline.me will show the ‘Confirm notifications’ pop up states that clicking ‘Allow’ button will let you watch a video, access the content of the web-site, enable Flash Player, download a file, connect to the Internet, and so on. Once you press ALLOW, then your internet browser will be configured to display pop-up adverts in the bottom right corner of the screen.
You can remove Colorskyactiveline.me subscription by going into your web browser’s settings and following the simple steps below. Once you disable Colorskyactiveline.me notifications from your browser settings, you won’t receive any unwanted advertisements in the lower right corner of your desktop or notification center.
|Type||spam push notifications, browser notification spam, pop-up virus|
|Distribution||potentially unwanted programs, social engineering attack, suspicious popup ads, adware software|
|Removal||Colorskyactiveline.me removal guide|
How did you get infected with Colorskyactiveline.me pop-ups
These Colorskyactiveline.me popups are caused by dubious ads on the web sites you visit or adware. In most cases, adware software installs on the personal computer in a bundle with freeware that you downloaded and installed from the Internet. Once it gets inside your computer, it will configure itself to start automatically when the computer launch. Adware can modify computer settings, redirect your internet browser to unwanted web-pages, display annoying pop-ups from various third-party ad networks and these intrusive advertisements is hard to shut down.
Adware software is usually written in ways common to malware, spyware and hijackers. In order to remove adware software and thus delete Colorskyactiveline.me pop up ads, you will need follow the steps below or use free adware software removal tool listed below.
How to remove Colorskyactiveline.me popup advertisements (removal steps)
Even if you’ve the up-to-date classic antivirus installed, and you’ve checked your PC system for malicious software and removed anything found, you need to do the instructions below. The Colorskyactiveline.me popups removal is not simple as installing another antivirus. Classic antivirus apps are not created to run together and will conflict with each other, or possibly crash Windows. Instead we recommend complete the manual steps below after that run Zemana, MalwareBytes AntiMalware or HitmanPro, which are free applications dedicated to locate and remove adware related to the Colorskyactiveline.me advertisements. Run these tools to ensure the adware is removed.
To remove Colorskyactiveline.me pop ups, execute the following steps:
- How to manually remove Colorskyactiveline.me
- Automatic Removal of Colorskyactiveline.me pop up ads
- Run AdBlocker to stop Colorskyactiveline.me pop ups and stay safe online
- To sum up
How to manually remove Colorskyactiveline.me
Looking for a way to get rid of Colorskyactiveline.me popups manually without installing any utilities? Then this section of the article is just for you. Below are some simple steps you can take. Performing these steps requires basic knowledge of browser and MS Windows setup. If you doubt that you can follow them, it is better to use free software listed below that can help you remove Colorskyactiveline.me pop-up ads.
Delete newly installed PUPs
Some potentially unwanted programs, browser hijacking applications and adware software can be deleted by uninstalling the freeware they came with. If this way does not succeed, then looking them up in the list of installed applications in Windows Control Panel. Use the “Uninstall” command in order to delete them.
- If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then click Windows button, next click Search. Type “Control panel”and press Enter.
- If you are using Windows XP, Vista, 7, then click “Start” button and click “Control Panel”.
- It will show the Windows Control Panel.
- Further, press “Uninstall a program” under Programs category.
- It will display a list of all apps installed on the computer.
- Scroll through the all list, and remove questionable and unknown software. To quickly find the latest installed software, we recommend sort apps by date.
See more details in the video guidance below.
Remove Colorskyactiveline.me notifications from web-browsers
If you’ve allowed the Colorskyactiveline.me site to send browser notifications to your internet browser, then we’ll need to delete these permissions. Depending on web-browser, you can complete the following steps to remove the Colorskyactiveline.me permissions to send notifications.
- Click on ‘three dots menu’ button at the right upper corner of the browser window.
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Settings’. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Advanced’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Privacy and security’ section, select ‘Site settings’.
- Go to Notifications settings.
- Locate the Colorskyactiveline.me site and get rid of it by clicking the three vertical dots on the right to the URL and select ‘Remove’.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Notifications’.
- Find and tap the web-browser which shows Colorskyactiveline.me notifications advertisements.
- Find Colorskyactiveline.me in the list and disable it.
- In the top right hand corner of the Firefox window, click on the three bars to expand the Main menu.
- Select ‘Options’ and click on ‘Privacy & Security’ on the left hand side.
- Scroll down to ‘Permissions’ section and click ‘Settings…’ button next to ‘Notifications’.
- Find Colorskyactiveline.me, other dubious sites, click the drop-down menu and select ‘Block’.
- Save changes.
- In the top-right corner, click the Edge menu button (three dots).
- Scroll down, locate and click ‘Settings’. In the left side select ‘Advanced’.
- Click ‘Manage permissions’ button, located beneath ‘Website permissions’.
- Right-click the Colorskyactiveline.me. Click ‘Delete’.
- In the top right hand corner, click on the gear icon (menu button).
- When the drop-down menu appears, click on ‘Internet Options’.
- Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and click ‘Settings under ‘Pop-up Blocker’ section.
- Select the Colorskyactiveline.me domain and other questionable URLs below and delete them one by one by clicking the ‘Remove’ button.
- Go to ‘Preferences’ in the Safari menu.
- Select the ‘Websites’ tab and then select ‘Notifications’ section on the left panel.
- Locate the Colorskyactiveline.me domain and select it, click the ‘Deny’ button.
Delete Colorskyactiveline.me ads from Microsoft Internet Explorer
In order to recover all web-browser new tab, homepage and default search provider you need to reset the Internet Explorer to the state, which was when the Windows was installed on your computer.
First, run the IE, then click ‘gear’ icon . It will display the Tools drop-down menu on the right part of the internet browser, then click the “Internet Options” as displayed in the following example.
In the “Internet Options” screen, select the “Advanced” tab, then click the “Reset” button. The Internet Explorer will display the “Reset Internet Explorer settings” dialog box. Further, click the “Delete personal settings” check box to select it. Next, click the “Reset” button like below.
Once the process is complete, click “Close” button. Close the Internet Explorer and restart your personal computer for the changes to take effect. This step will help you to restore your internet browser’s start page, default search engine and new tab to default state.
Remove Colorskyactiveline.me pop up advertisements from Google Chrome
If adware, other application or plugins modified your Google Chrome settings without your knowledge, then you can remove Colorskyactiveline.me advertisements and return your web browser settings in Google Chrome at any time. However, your saved passwords and bookmarks will not be changed, deleted or cleared.
Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the button in the form of three horizontal dotes (). It will open the drop-down menu. Choose More Tools, then click Extensions.
Carefully browse through the list of installed extensions. If the list has the extension labeled with “Installed by enterprise policy” or “Installed by your administrator”, then complete the following guide: Remove Chrome extensions installed by enterprise policy otherwise, just go to the step below.
Open the Chrome main menu again, press to “Settings” option.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Advanced” link. Now scroll down until the Reset settings section is visible, such as the one below and click the “Reset settings to their original defaults” button.
Confirm your action, click the “Reset” button.
Delete Colorskyactiveline.me popup ads from Firefox
If your Firefox web-browser is redirected to Colorskyactiveline.me without your permission or an unknown search provider shows results for your search, then it may be time to perform the web-browser reset. Keep in mind that resetting your web-browser will not remove your history, bookmarks, passwords, and other saved data.
Run the Firefox and click the menu button (it looks like three stacked lines) at the top right of the web-browser screen. Next, press the question-mark icon at the bottom of the drop-down menu. It will open the slide-out menu.
Select the “Troubleshooting information”. If you’re unable to access the Help menu, then type “about:support” in your address bar and press Enter. It bring up the “Troubleshooting Information” page as displayed below.
Click the “Refresh Firefox” button at the top right of the Troubleshooting Information page. Select “Refresh Firefox” in the confirmation prompt. The Firefox will begin a procedure to fix your problems that caused by the Colorskyactiveline.me adware. After, it’s complete, click the “Finish” button.
Automatic Removal of Colorskyactiveline.me pop up ads
Malware removal utilities are pretty useful when you think your PC system is affected by adware. Below we’ll discover best utilities that have the ability to delete adware and Colorskyactiveline.me ads from your personal computer and internet browser.
How to remove Colorskyactiveline.me pop ups with Zemana Anti-Malware
Zemana AntiMalware is a malware removal utility developed for MS Windows. This tool will help you delete Colorskyactiveline.me pop up advertisements, various types of malicious software (including browser hijackers and PUPs) from your PC system. It has simple and user friendly interface. While the Zemana does its job, your personal computer will run smoothly.
Now you can set up and run Zemana Free to remove Colorskyactiveline.me ads from your internet browser by following the steps below:
Please go to the following link to download Zemana AntiMalware setup package called Zemana.AntiMalware.Setup on your computer. Save it directly to your MS Windows Desktop.
Author: Zemana Ltd
Category: Security tools
Update: July 16, 2019
Start the installation package after it has been downloaded successfully and then follow the prompts to install this utility on your PC system.
During install you can change some settings, but we suggest you do not make any changes to default settings.
When installation is finished, this malware removal tool will automatically start and update itself. You will see its main window like below.
Now click the “Scan” button to detect adware that causes multiple unwanted pop-ups. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. While the Zemana AntiMalware (ZAM) is checking, you can see how many objects it has identified either as being malware.
Once that process is done, you’ll be displayed the list of all found items on your computer. In order to delete all items, simply click “Next” button.
The Zemana Anti-Malware will remove adware responsible for Colorskyactiveline.me popups and move the selected threats to the program’s quarantine. When the procedure is finished, you can be prompted to reboot your computer to make the change take effect.
Delete Colorskyactiveline.me advertisements and malicious extensions with HitmanPro
The Hitman Pro utility is free (30 day trial) and easy to use. It may scan and remove malware, potentially unwanted programs and adware software in Mozilla Firefox, IE, Chrome and MS Edge browsers and thereby remove all annoying Colorskyactiveline.me popup ads. Hitman Pro is powerful enough to find and remove malicious registry entries and files that are hidden on the PC system.
First, click the link below, then click the ‘Download’ button in order to download the latest version of HitmanPro.
Category: Security tools
Update: June 28, 2018
Download and run HitmanPro on your PC. Once started, press “Next” button to perform a system scan with this tool for the adware that causes Colorskyactiveline.me pop-up ads in your web browser. When a threat is detected, the count of the security threats will change accordingly. Wait until the the checking is complete..
When HitmanPro is done scanning your PC system, HitmanPro will display a screen that contains a list of malicious software that has been detected.
Review the scan results and then click Next button.
It will show a dialog box, click the “Activate free license” button to begin the free 30 days trial to delete all malware found.
Run MalwareBytes to get rid of Colorskyactiveline.me popups
We suggest using the MalwareBytes Anti Malware. You can download and install MalwareBytes to look for adware and thereby remove Colorskyactiveline.me popup ads from your internet browsers. When installed and updated, this free malicious software remover automatically scans for and removes all threats present on the PC.
- Download MalwareBytes from the following link. Save it to your Desktop.
Category: Security tools
Update: April 15, 2020
- At the download page, click on the Download button. Your web-browser will display the “Save as” dialog box. Please save it onto your Windows desktop.
- When downloading is done, please close all apps and open windows on your PC. Double-click on the icon that’s called MBSetup.
- This will start the Setup wizard of MalwareBytes Anti Malware (MBAM) onto your computer. Follow the prompts and don’t make any changes to default settings.
- When the Setup wizard has finished installing, the MalwareBytes will launch and show the main window.
- Further, click the “Scan” button . MalwareBytes Free program will scan through the whole personal computer for the adware related to the Colorskyactiveline.me advertisements. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient. While the MalwareBytes Free is scanning, you may see how many objects it has identified either as being malware.
- Once finished, MalwareBytes Free will show a scan report.
- Next, you need to click the “Quarantine” button. Once disinfection is done, you may be prompted to restart the PC.
- Close the Anti-Malware and continue with the next step.
Video instruction, which reveals in detail the steps above.
Run AdBlocker to stop Colorskyactiveline.me pop ups and stay safe online
If you surf the Internet, you cannot avoid malvertising. But you can protect your web-browser against it. Download and run an ad blocker program. AdGuard is an adblocker that can filter out lots of of the malicious advertising, stoping dynamic scripts from loading harmful content.
Installing the AdGuard is simple. First you’ll need to download AdGuard on your MS Windows Desktop from the following link.
Author: © Adguard
Category: Security tools
Update: November 15, 2018
After downloading it, double-click the downloaded file to start it. The “Setup Wizard” window will show up on the computer screen as displayed below.
Follow the prompts. AdGuard will then be installed and an icon will be placed on your desktop. A window will show up asking you to confirm that you want to see a quick guidance as shown in the following example.
Click “Skip” button to close the window and use the default settings, or press “Get Started” to see an quick tutorial which will allow you get to know AdGuard better.
Each time, when you launch your PC system, AdGuard will start automatically and stop unwanted ads, block Colorskyactiveline.me, as well as other malicious or misleading web-pages. For an overview of all the features of the program, or to change its settings you can simply double-click on the AdGuard icon, that can be found on your desktop.
To sum up
After completing the steps shown above, your PC system should be free from adware software that causes multiple annoying popups and other malware. The Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge will no longer redirect you to various unwanted web-pages like Colorskyactiveline.me. Unfortunately, if the steps does not help you, then you have caught a new adware, and then the best way – ask for help here.